Lewd Tales: In The Woods

Story Info
Step-uncle manipulates his step-niece and make her his slut.
4.2k words
4.2
73.6k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Lewd Tales are just one off stories that I have but don't know if I want to continue. If you have suggestions or want to hear more about one of these stories leave a comment and I'll see what I can do. No promises but I will consider all thoughts. Thanks for reading and enjoy.**

The family camping retreat was at full swing. The grandparents playing with their grandchildren while the parents enjoy the freedom with beverages. The young adults hang out with each other, mostly drinking, and just horsing around. While the underage teens did pretty much the same minus the drinking. Everyone was having a good time and spirits were high as the weather was perfect, hot, sunny days with warm and cozy nights.

Emily is 18 years old. She's petite, long straight light brown hair that fell past her shoulders. Baby doll light blue eyes, a cute button nose, full lips and soft features that gave her the perfect innocent girl looks. Her body was slim, her perky tits, slim waist, young curved hips and tight firm ass. She was wearing a light blue one piece swimsuit which left her back exposed and white plush cotton shorts over her bottom. She was wearing flip flops and carried a beach towel, hiding two beers, in her arms.

She hated feeling stuck in the middle, not old enough to drink and being the only high school aged family member just made her feel bored and alone. She stole a couple beers and headed towards the lake to find a nice spot, somewhere private, so she could relax and get a slight buzz. She wasn't as innocent as she looked but she was still a virgin and hasn't yet had a boyfriend. She has kissed and made out with some guys a couple times at parties but nothing serious. She also knew that these two beers were high in alcohol content and with her petite body it would be all she needed for a good buzz.

"Running off alone?" Emily heard Uncle Jerry's voice.

"Uh...just going down to the lake for a swim," she answered.

Emily turned around to see her Jerry. His hair is cut respectively short, parted down the middle, as his age started to salt the dark brown color. His soft brown eyes, chubby round face and narrow lips gave him an aloof look but he was cunning. His husky, overweight body was just hairy enough to be considered hairy but it wasn't a carpet either. Jerry is a known womanizer in the family and is one of the richest of the family members. He's made his money running a night club and has other business ventures that nobody really know about.

"Put your stuff in my bag," Jerry joyfully suggests. "We can go together."

"Uh..."

"I know," Jerry laughed, looking at the obvious secret object in her towel. "I won't say anything."

"OK," Emily was relieved he was being cool with her drinking and put the beers in his beach bag with her towel.

They talked about hobbies, how Emily was doing in school and nothing unusual as they walked to the lake. As the lake got into view they could see other family members of the family near the main waterfront area. It was devoid of trees and made a nice place for the family to gather and enjoy the water.

"Looks like we weren't the only ones looking to get away," Jerry said as he stopped to give her her items back. "I'm going to keep going for a bit but here take your stuff."

"Uh...where are you going?" Emily didn't want to get caught with beers and hoped to go with Jerry since he seemed cool about her drinking and being underage. "Can I come?"

"Sure, but only if you can keep a secret," Jerry playfully joked. "I'm meeting up with a girl."

"What?" Emily was shocked he told her this especially since he was married to her mother's sister. "I...I..."

"Her name is Mary-Jane," Jerry played with her some more as he pulled out a joint.

"Oh," Emily giggled. "I thought you were serious."

"Let's go," Jerry led the way through the narrow path leading into the woods and away from the rest of the family.

As they walked they continued talking about nothing important, mainly joking about other members of the family. The path eventually led to a nice quiet opening next to the water. It was large enough for a couple people to lay some blankets and enjoy the water and had bushes that blocked the view from people waking up on them.

"This looks good," Jerry put down his beach bag and pulled the towels out.

"Cool," Emily agreed it was a nice spot as she took her towel and laid it down next to her uncles.

Jerry sat down and pulled out Emily's beers and gave them to her. He pulled out a small bottle of whiskey and a can of coke for himself. He then sat on his tower, facing the water, and took a drink straight from the bottle without following it with the coke. He didn't wince at the burn the liquid gave on it's way down.

Emily left her shorts on and sat next to Jerry on her own towel also facing towards the water. She couldn't believe he took a pull from the bottle with no problem. She's had whiskey once before and it burned when she had it. She got her bottle of beer opened using the towel to twist the top off. It was so cool to her that she was able to drink without hiding it.

"So your dad left?" Jerry asked, breaking from the non-important chatter they were doing.

"Yeah, mom is trying to find a job but we have to move she said." Emily wasn't happy with her father's cheating and causing her to lose her home.

"Your aunt wants me to help you girls out," Jerry tells her while putting a comforting hand on her shoulder. "She wants you girls to live with us until your mom can get back on her own. What do you think about that?"

"I'd like to stay at my house but I know that's not possible." Emily was happy to know they would have a secure home but still not happy with the situation overall. "I'm cool with it."

"Hey cheer up," Jerry ruffled her hair playfully. "I don't want to be a downer but I don't like happy drunk girls."

"I'm not drunk yet," Emily smiled. She didn't want to be sad either and took a long pull from her beer, almost finishing it, before she had to stop.

"Damn," Jerry laughed. He enjoyed drunk girls very much and he was thinking he could have some fun with Emily. "Slow down or you will be."

"Maybe that's what I need," she replies before finishing the rest of her beer.

"This will do the trick," Jerry hands her his bottle of whiskey. With drinking that beer so fast Jerry knew the shot will help her...and him out considering her sexy petite body.

"OK," Emily just wanted to have fun a release the tension the past few month have had on her.

Emily took a pull from the bottle and felt the immediate burning run down her throat and coughed. Jerry opened her other beer and gave it to her to chase after the whiskey. He wanted her drunk and impressionable.

"You OK?" Jerry took the whiskey back and had another pull before capping it off.

"Yeah," Emily didn't want to be seen as a kid so she did her best to recover quickly.

Jerry laid on his back and enjoyed the weather and his company. He knew if he played this right he could have a very good time. He just needed to work on her, get her comfortable, make her feel safe, get her to see him as her protector, make her dependent on him.

Emily followed Jerry and laid down. The buzz was hitting her a little, it doesn't take much to get her buzzed being petite, and it was just what she wanted. She enjoyed the buzz of drinking but never felt comfortable having more than a couple drinks when at parties. She's heard stories and didn't want to become one of the rumors running around school about some of the other girls.

"I know this is all coming at you fast," Jerry said. "If you ever need an ear or a hug I'm here for you, whatever you need."

"Thanks Uncle," Emily replied. She could feel the alcohol's affects hitting her rather well but felt safe enough not to care.

"I can get your mom some work too," Jerry had already had a job for her and planned on getting in her pants all along but now he's got his eyes on Emily. She was never on his radar before but now that she's 18 and a sexy little tart he wanted her too.

"Really!" Emily always thought Uncle Jerry was creepy, hearing stories about his night club adventures, but right now he was being so cool.

"Yeah, I've got a few businesses and I need some help keeping up on everything." Jerry was going to use her as his personal assistant with the idea of really using her as his private office slut. "I was thinking of hiring a personal assistant to help."

"That's so cool," Emily replied a little tipsy. "Can you help me get a job?"

"What about college?"

"We don't have money for school," Emily admitted. "I haven't been into school lately."

"I think I can work something out but I don't have a need for two assistants and my businesses are, how would you call it, mature in nature." Jerry explained knowing full well the family hated him for how he made money. Using women for profit is what they called it and looked at him like a pimp, which wasn't too far off the mark, but that was how he met his wife. She was a dancer at one of his clubs, she was submissive but smart and she was absolutely loyal to him because of his wealthy. She was happy being a trophy wife didn't care what he did with other women. Jerry was sure she wouldn't like him fucking her family but he didn't really care.

"I just want to help Mom," Emily stated.

"I will take care of her," Jerry said. Of course taking care of her meant fucking her.

"And me?" Emily was tipsy and thinking out loud.

"If you want me to I will take care of you too," Jerry remarked. He wanted her to need him, want him and ease his way into her cunt.

Sitting up Jerry pulled out the joint and sparked it up. He took a couple puffs and passed it to Emily. She took it with a smile of her face, she felt like he treated her like a woman and not like a little girl like everyone else. She took a hit off the joint and immediately coughed out puffs of smoke while trying hold in the smoke. She passed it back to Jerry after taking another hit after her coughing fit only to have the same effect the second time choking on the smoke. They continued smoking the joint until it was finished, talking randomly about the weather, the lake and how good they were feeling, buzzed.

"So are you going to be leaving anyone behind?" Jerry was curious how experienced she was sexually.

"My friends," she answered.

"You don't have a boyfriend?" He wanted to know if she's fucked or is she still a virgin?

"No...I don't have a boyfriend." Emily felt like a little girl again thinking about her lack of sexual experience. She wasn't thinking about her Uncle sexually but rather she was feeling so mature around him and this reminded her how young she was.

"That's surprising," he says.

"Why?"

"If I was your age I would love to have a hottie like you." Jerry knew that he was pushing it but was testing the waters.

"Really?" His remarks caught her off guard. She liked that he thought she was attractive, what girl wouldn't want to be desired, and the buzz, the topic of dating, her thoughts of some of the boys she had made out with was playing in her head.

"Of course," Jerry knew he was on the right path. Now he just had to get her to think of him, "I mean look at me, I'm no stud but even I had a girlfriend in high school so you being an attractive woman and never having a boyfriend is surprising to say the least."

"You're a good man, my Auntie should be lucky to have you." Emily felt this to be an honest statement, he was being cool, he was going to help her and her mother. She also knew that her Aunt hadn't worked since they married and was living happily.

"I'm lucky to have her," Jerry played along jokingly as he rubbed his belly, knowing he's not attractive in the traditional sense. "She's an attractive woman and I'm sitting over here looking like I'm pregnant."

"I would be happy to have a man that would take care of me," again Emily drunkenly said out loud. Being as buzzed as she was she couldn't help keeping her thoughts in. She didn't think Jerry was a bad guy, sure he wasn't a hunk but he was a good man who took care of those he loved like her Aunt.

"That's all people see in me," Jerry was throwing out a little guilt trip. "Women only like me because of my money."

"That's not true!" Emily fell for it bait and hook. "You're a sweet man that looks out for others, you are obviously smart otherwise you wouldn't be where you are now and you're fun too...but I feel the same way."

"How so?"

"Boys from school only want to be with me because of my looks," Emily explained a little bashfully but buzzed enough not to hold back.

"Don't say that," Jerry could feel her walls breaking. "You are a beautiful woman but you have good qualities beyond your appearance. You care about your family, you have good judgment from what I can tell, you're carefree attitude, and I feel like I can really open up to you."

"You really think so?" Emily was feeling the full affects of the alcohol and weed, along with his words, calling her a woman, she was feeling good.

"Absolutely Emily," She was softening like putty in his hands. Knowing he had to keep pushing the limits he pulled out some sunscreen and casually applied it to his body.

"I forgot mine, can I use yours?" Emily watched him applying the lotion to his body and felt something in her getting aroused.

"Yeah, can you get my back real quick?" Jerry said it so casually he sounded normal.

"Yeah, then maybe you could do me!" Emily happily chirps, taking the bottle from Jerry.

Emily put some lotion in her tiny hands and started to massage it into his body. She had never touched a man like this, feeling his warmth, sure he was fat but she could feel he was still a powerful and strong man. She took her time, absentmindedly, making sure she got all of his exposed hairy back. Her body was getting more excited as her hands traveled his body and Jerry knew she was taking longer than needed.

"Can you do me know?" Emily said as she moved to lay down on her towel on her belly. She didn't even think of how her words could sound like she was asking for something else. Her head was starting to get dizzy from the drugs and alcohol and surprisingly a little turned on too.

Jerry gladly takes this as the chance to really move his rapidly forming plan forward. He want's to see her tight little ass better for sure but she's wearing those cute little white shorts. He straddles her legs and reaches for the band of her shorts.

"Let's get these out of the way," Jerry explained his actions as he gently tugs at her shorts.

Emily lifts her hips, pushing her tight little ass up to Jerry's pleasure. Her ass looked perfect, pushed up so he could remove her shorts, Jerry was hard as a rock. He played it cool, he didn't try anything more than pulling her shorts down. Jerry squeezed the sunscreen into his hands and started on Emily's feet and legs which caught her by surprise, thinking he would just do her back, but didn't refuse his massaging hands.

"That feels good," Emily whispers to herself but load enough for Jerry to hear.

"I'm going to take care of you and your mother," Jerry was going to work his magic. "You want that right?"

"Um...yes," Emily answered. She was totally relaxed with her buzz and her body was reacting to his hands.

He continued taking his time and gave Emily's calves a thorough massage. He had taken classes knowing he could use this to his advantage in the right situations. A guy like him, as ugly as he knew he was, had to have the right tools to use over that of visually appealing guys.

"I'm going to make sure you're safe," Jerry was leading her to his desires. "You want me to keep you safe?"

"Yes...I do," Emily wasn't thinking about anything but Jerry's hands on her body making her feel absolutely relaxed beyond what the weed and alcohol was. She wasn't thinking about his hands moving up to the back of her legs.

Jerry's hand worked on her legs, she wasn't moving, her breathing was heavier and her responses to his questions music to his ears. He made sure to keep it as clean a massage as possible. The fact he was touching her body like this would cause concern among the rest of the family outside her current inebriated state.

"Do you want me to protect you?" Jerry moves his body up her legs so he's seated just below her ass as he gets more lotion to start on her back.

"Yeah," Emily says totally lost in the moment as if almost a dream.

Jerry's hands work her neck and shoulders. Emily moans softly to his touch, her eyes closed as she enjoys his hands massaging any tension from her body. He continues down her exposed back, it doesn't take long to cover the small area of exposed skin. He doesn't try anything yet, he's still chipping away at her that she will be his soon.

"Are you happy to move in with me?" Jerry asks as he is finished but just delaying the moment.

"Yes," Emily responds absolutely relaxed without even having to think about it. "I am."

"Turn over," Bobby requested as if nothing was unusual going on.

Emily did, her eyes were closed, she could almost fall asleep. He started at her feet and lower legs again. Doing a thorough effort at keeping his actions on track, she was definitely loosening up, she wasn't rejecting his hands moving up her thighs.

"I like you, Emily." Jerry moves her legs open slowly while massaging her, not going near her sex yet but making sure he works his fingers into her inner thighs as professional as possible.

"I like you too," Emily half moans quietly as she was clueless to Jerry spreading her legs more than needed to massage her.

Jerry was certain he had her. He pulled his shorts off, his rock her cock jets from his body from a patch of untrimmed pubic hair. Emily's eyes are closed, he can't tell if she's asleep or not as he slowly, methodically, gets on his knees and moves between her legs. Her breathing has settled to a subtle sleepy rhythm. He grabs his phone and starts recording his POV encounter.

"Do you want me?" Jerry rests her legs on his as he sits on his feet. Her petite sexy body open to his as he scans her body with his camera.

"Yeah," Emily says with a sleepy tone.

Leaning over her petite body, his large body pressing her to the ground, Jerry puts his lips to hers and starts to kiss her. She, barely awake and heavily buzzed, begins to kiss him back all the while Jerry makes sure to keep the camera on them.

"I want you." Jerry says as he lifts himself back up. His raging hard cock, not a porn star cock but nothing to be ashamed of all the same, at the ready to impale this tight little slut. "Do you want me to have you?"

"Mm...yes," Emily moaned. She didn't even realize what was happening as her head was clouded and dizzy.

Jerry hooked a finger in the fabric of her swimsuit that covered her sex and pulled it to the side. She was wet, her hole looked tiny and her lips looked unused by a man. He spread her legs wider and move closer to her unresponsive body. He put the tip to her tight little virgin cunt and pushed. It was a tight fit and he stopped just as his entire helmet disappeared into her body.

"Oh...mm," Emily's only response.

He just sat there a moment, taking the time to make sure he got a good view with his phone of the action before he pushed a little more. His cock felt amazing inside her tight petite body. He could feel her virginity at his tip, he wanted to ram it all the way in but he also wanted this girl to want him again so he took his time.

"Fuck you are a tight one," Jerry said to himself as he pushed further and broke past her hymen.

"Ugh...wait," Emily started to come out of the clouds or her high and drunken condition.

"You feel so fucking good you little slut," Jerry couldn't hold back and rammed his rock hard cock as deep as he could into her tight virgin cunt.

12