Lewd Tales: In The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah-ugh...No!" Emily cried as she felt him take her innocence.

"What do you mean?" Jerry wasn't going to stop, pulling out and ramming his cock back into her tight little pussy.

"Please, I'm a virgin," Emily cries as she tried to stop him. She pushed at him, wiggled her body to get him out of her and tried to reach down to pull him out.

"Not anymore," Jerry wasn't having it. He laid down his big body on hers as he kept thrusting his hips and ramming her with his cock. "You wanted this, I got it all on camera!"

Emily immediately saw his phone, recording them, in his hand. She was pinned, his cock plunging into her without abandon. Her body started to shake, her eyes closed, waves of pleasure coursed through her body as she had her first orgasm in her life. She had never been able to give herself and even though her mind was filled with regret and horror at being raped her body reacted differently.

"You fucking slut," Jerry berated her. "You came on my cock."

"Ugh...please...ugh...STOP!" Emily cried out again but this time her screams were of pleasure as her body was overstimulated. Her mind wasn't but it didn't stop her from continually climaxing against her will.

"You like it, you want me to keep fucking you!" Talking to her like a slut was making it hard to hold back. "You want my cock don't you?"

"Please...ugh...please..." Emily couldn't tell what she wanted. Her body clearly wanted this but her mind didn't...or did it? Did she want this, "please..."

"See you can't stop yourself," Jerry pounded her pussy, their sex wet and loud with her orgasms. "Tell me you want it you little slut!"

"Yes...ah...I want it...AHHH" Emily couldn't believe she had just said that as her body got rocked with another wave of climactic wonder.

This was too much for Jerry as he pushed on last time into her tight, soaking wet, little pussy hard and exploded inside her. She wrapped her arms around his neck in an embrace as her body still shook from pleasure she never knew existed. Jerry's hips slowed down to a simple motion stroking the last of his seed into her young petite body.

"You are amazing Emily," Jerry said getting up. His cock deflated and smeared with their creamy fluids.

"Thank you," Emily said. She didn't know why she thanked him but at the same time her body was strangely satisfied as her body needed to recover still from all her orgasms.

"Come see me after everyone goes to sleep," Jerry said getting his things collected and packed.

"What about Auntie?" Emily didn't want to get caught, she was ashamed she enjoyed it so much and wanted more, but more so she didn't want the family to find out.

"She sleeps like the dead, she won't wake up." Jerry informs her.

"OK," Emily couldn't believe she actually was actually going to meet him again and wanted it.

They headed back to the rest of the family. Not much was said about what had happened, Jerry was already getting hard thinking about getting back inside his new acquisition while Emily couldn't get over how turned on she was having her step-uncles cum seeping out of her and into her swimsuit. They talked about her and her mother moving in with him and she couldn't wait with an embarrassed excitement.

12