Lex Julia Ch. 02

Story Info
Libidus buys a new slave at the market.
6.8k words
4.73
3.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dubbyx
Dubbyx
16 Followers

This story is set in ancient Roman times, during the reign of Hadrian (AD 117-138).

All characters are fictional and are over 18 years of age.

All characters are fictional and are over 18 years of age. No one is underage.

Reading the previous story is recommended for better context to the characters.

It was the middle of the harvest season. The fields were a mix of harvested and plowed. Olive trees were ripe and it had been a good year for grapes. Overlooking these fields and orchards stood the villa of Dellius Libidus Aurelius, the only living heir of the Delii estate and fortune. Three generations of Delii had acquired 1/3 of the north-eastern Italia province in the Roman Empire. All the land one could see from the villas many viewpoints, belonged to him. The villa was secluded, the closest city was a couple of hours away by horse. The privacy suited Libidus well. He preferred the quiet life of the country, only going to the town when it was needed.

It was almost midday and Libidus was still in bed. He had done a lot of work yesterday. Tons of meetings and letter writing to his many contacts and landholdings across the empire. Fully stretched out on the bed, Libidus was 1.8 meters tall, easily a head taller than his Roman peers with a solid physique thanks to many years serving in the Roman army. This slow morning he had earned since it was going to be long. As usual, he was naked. He had his arms behind his arms, admiring the person in front of him. Aemilia on top of him, grinding his god-given cock inside her. Her DD-tits were bouncing her nipples standing out like pebbles in the middle of her big areolas. Her hourglass midsection segued nicely into her wide hips and big ass, which was shaking as she moved.

She was Libidus' wife, partner, and best friend. They had known each other since childhood, and the gods had designed their union from when they had been born. They complimented each other perfectly. Her instinct for politics matched with his savvy for business and they both had a bottomless libido. Aemilia's auburn hair was braided into a tail going down her back. She was moaning deeply. Her pussy was the only one who could take Libidus' full 25 cm cock without flinching. Her body was glistening from her sweat, from them fucking for almost 45 minutes now. Her insides were gripping around his manhood hungrily to empty his heavy testicles, which was unlikely to happen. Libidus could easily cum up to ten or more times a day, often in quick succession.

Aemilia unmounted Libidus, her pussy making a satisfying "pop" sound as her pussy finally let the cock go. She got into a doggy position, shaking her ass teasingly. Libidus got up and positioned his girthy cock by her gaping, flooding cunt. He answered her teasing with his own, moving his dick up and down her slit, teasing her clit and opening.

"I need you, my love, deep inside me. Fill my insides with your seed." Aemilia demanded flirtily, rubbing his swollen cockhead with her open slit.

Libidus grinned. Aemilia was the only one who could talk to him like that. All others of the villa residents had to refer to him as "Master" since they were his slaves. He obliged her and started to push his long dick back in. Aemilia moaned louder and louder for each centimeter of Libidus' cock that went back into her flooded cunt. It was grasping desperately to it. His dick belonged in this pussy. It was insatiable. Could never get enough of his cum and girth. Libidus enjoyed the feeling of the folds hugging him. He smacked her ass and started to fuck her at a steady pace.

Aemilia answered by doing the same motion, meeting Libidus halfway on the humping. Their sexes were fighting to make the other cum first. Libidus was nearing climax and he knew Aemilia was too, for the fourth time, from her shaking. They cummed at the same time. Libidus' seed filled Aemilia's womb and pussy, while she gushed juices down the length of his cock. She squirted and hit his heavy testicles. Libidus pulled himself out of Aemilia, watching her hungry pussy gripping him desperately, trying to keep him inside. He laid down, embracing the feeling of orgasm and post-nut clarity.

He felt blessed and clean. Aemilia quickly turned around and started to clean his cock with her mouth, slurping up the last globs of cum and her juices. She took the whole manhood into her mouth. This was another reason Libidus loved Aemilia very much. She was the only woman he knew who could take it all without flinching. Libidus moaned heavily from Aemilias deepthroat, cumming one more time down her throat. She swallowed it all before lifting her head. She licked her mouth satisfyingly and laid down on Libidus's right, snuggling into his arm. She kissed his side, while he kissed her head.

They bathed in the feeling of multiple orgasms and the feeling of time standing still while they calmed down from their fuck session. Aemilia lifted herself, leaning on her left arm, laying on her side, showing goddess-like curves. They exchanged a sloppy kiss.

"Ready for today?" Aemilia asked in a low voice.

"Do I have a choice?" Libidus asked annoyed.

Aemilia giggled. "I know, my dearest, but this will help the villa and you. We need more servant slaves."

Libidus grunted a response. Aemilia giggled again and got up from the bed. She walked over to the cabinets, his seed leaking down her thighs. She started to get dressed. She ended up in a red silk tunic with a gold-embroidered shawl. She turned towards Libidus again while picking out jewelry.

"Breakfast is soon, then we have to go". She had a finality in her tone, indicating she was done discussing it. They were going.

Libidus got up in a sitting position on the bed and looked out the doorway to the veranda and the skyline beyond. Today was the day they agreed to go to the city. Libidus didn't like the city. He felt it was cramped, noisy, and too full of people. He had moved out of Rome when he was 15 to the villa, sharing his views about cities with his father. But if they needed new slaves, they had to go into the city, to the local market and auction. Libidus preferred to have female slaves work as servants at his villa, while the males did more physical labor in the fields and guard duty. Recently, Libidus had to let four slaves go since they all got pregnant and two of them had broken down from exhaustion. None of them could pleasure Libidus anymore, which made them worthless as servants to him.

Libidus married them off to loyal, hardworking slaves. Now he was understaffed and in desperate need of fresh pussy for his blessed cock. The journey to the city had been postponed for weeks, but now Aemilia had finally convinced Libidus that it was time. He sighed got up and picked a clean toga. Usually, Libidus walked around in a simple tunic or naked, but a toga was required today, seeing as they were going to a big public area. He was famous in this area as a wealthy patron to many citizens. Keeping up appearances was important for the family's image.

Libidus silently ate breakfast in the dining room with Aemilia. Three servants stood around them, ready for their Master's bidding. Their names were Belbina, Dido, and Fabia. A fourth one, Germania, currently one of Libidus' favorites, was between Libidus' legs giving him a morning blow job. Over a month of special attention had given her much experience in pleasuring Libidus. He was finishing the last piece of cheese when his orgasm came. He pressed Germania's head down on the shaft, making her gag as her mouth took his seed. She swallowed it dutifully, showing Libidus that she was a good girl by opening her mouth. No trace of cum was visible.

Libidus nodded satisfyingly and snapped his fingers. Germania stood up and got back to her place. He swallowed the last piece and snapped his fingers again, indicating they were done eating. Dido and Fabia started to clean up the table while Belbina gave Libidus a hand job. Belbina stood 1.5 meters tall with black hair and a pleasant face. She had a nice pair of breasts and a good ass. She was similar to Libidus in age. Her hands were soft, ideal for stroking his girthy, long member and she had plenty of experience doing it. When he was close to cumming for the third time today, Belbina leaned down and opened her mouth, ready to take his load into her gaping mouth.

He climaxed and painted her tongue white. She swallowed and thanked Libidus, bowing her deeply, before returning to her place behind him. Libidus got up and nodded to Aemilia. They walked together downstairs and out to the courtyard. Along the way, they met Xenon, the head slave.

"Morning, young Master and Mistress," Xenon said, bowing his head deeply.

"Is the chariot ready yet, Xenon?" Aemilia asked, not returning his greeting. "I want us to leave as soon as possible."

"Ah... yes. The chariot is prepared for your departure" Xenon answered.

"Good. Let's get this over with," Libidus sighed.

"Before you go, young Master. Laura wanted to speak with you in the kitchen before you leave. I guess that she wants to discuss the shopping list.

Libidus raised an eyebrow. "Very well," he said and turned to the right towards the east exit to the courtyard.

"I see you outside, love," he said to Aemilia, gripping her ass on the way. She didn't flinch or blush, but Libidus knew she loved it. She nodded in response and followed Xenon to the chariot. Xenon exited the courtyard into the smaller courtyard. It was similar to the other courtyard, but it was roofed with a hole in the middle, where there was a pool with fish. Along the walls, there were statues of family members. Libidus went to the right and went along the pool until he faced a door on the south side.

Libidus entered the kitchen. It was simple and small in size, the main stove being on the other side of the room. A table stood in the middle with different produce and tools for cooking. Laura, the head chef and Xenon's daughter stood by the stoves with her back facing Libidus. Her tunic was tight against her solid physique, highlighting her big ass and wide hips. Being fifty, Laura had been in Libidus' life since he was born, and she was one of his earliest conquests. Laura turned around when she heard Libidus close the door behind him.

"Young Master!" Laura said surprised.

"You wanted to see me," Libidus said flatly.

Her eyes lit up, remembering. "Ah yes. I have a list of items for you to approve for purchase, Master. Since you are leaving for the city, I thought we could upgrade some of the old equipment. If you approve, of course, Young Master." Laura said. She went over to Libidus with a piece of parchment, her crude writing resembling a list. Libidus glanced over it. It was a standard shopping list with some foodstuff and some requests for new pans and pots. Nothing out of the ordinary.

"I will have Aemilia look it over as well," Libidus said and nodded his head, looking at the list and then back at Laura.

Laura bowed her head. "Thank you, young Master." She looked up with a glint in her head.

"I have one more request, young Master," Laura said. She turned around and walked to the kitchen counter.

Libidus raised an eyebrow. "And that is?" Libidus inquired. He admired her walking which highlighted her elderly chubby body, her hips swaying her wide hips. Seeing her like this activated Libidus's godly lust. His cock started to get erect under his toga.

Laura bent over, leaning her arms on the counter. She started to shake her ass, luring Libidus more. She took her left hand and lifted her tunic, showing her big, bubbly ass and drenched pussy. Her inner thighs were glistening with juices running down her leg.

"I need you, Young master. You haven't requested me for a month. It has been agony for me. I need your seed inside me, badly, if you could grant me this request," Laura said pleadingly, shaking her ass more intently.

Libidus walked up slowly to Laura, admiring her elderly ass. She had been in his life since he was born, as well as being one of his first conquests when he had become a man. He put one hand on her ass, feeling her curves and wrinkly skin. She was forty years his elder, but she was still sexy and had the lust of a younger prostitute. Libidus' influence was most likely the main drive behind this. He smacked the ass. The slap made her shake a little. Libidus was fully erect now. He moved his toga to the side, letting his godly dick out. He placed by the flooded elder slit, teasing the entrance with the head.

Laura shivered. She needed it badly. "Please, Master. Fill my aching pussy." She started to move her ass up and down his dick, moaning when her clit hit the cockhead.

Libidus grinned and smacked Laura's ass again, harder this time. She stopped moving her ass, aligning her longing entrance perfectly with his god-given rod. Libidus started to thrust slowly. His cock went in easily into the hungry cunt, her folds embracing him with a familiar feel. She was a little loose, but Libidus didn't mind. He pressed his member in, kissing her womb. Laura let out a loud moan, her body shivering. She came from Libidus inserting his throbbing cock into her. He smacked her again.

"Go," Libidus said plainly. Laura started to move her hips in long strides, slowly increasing her pace. Her moans got more passionate with each thrust of her hips back to her master's long cock. Many years of service had made Laura an ideal, experienced cumdump. Her pussy squeezed down on Libidus' cock, desperately trying to milk him.

"By the gods," Laura moaned. "It feels like an eternity since I was this full, Master."

Libidus answered by smacking her ass again, making her orgasm for the second time. Libidus let out a grunt in pleasure. He was still sensitive from the earlier blowjob and handjob. He was getting close to cumming. Laura understood this and moved even faster.

"Give me your seed, Master" Laura begged. "I can't serve you properly without your cum inside me!"

Hearing her beg sent Libidus over the edge. His cock let out a solid stream of cum inside Laura. He grunted again while Laura moaned, her pussy filling up. Libidus pulled out. A steady flow of his seed followed his cock out of Laura's pussy. She was panting heavily. She stood up, her togs slipping down as she did, covering her ass and hips again. She turned around and got on her knees to clean Libidus' cock with her mouth. She sucked out two more spurts of cum, swallowing them with a deep sigh. Done cleaning, she stood up again and bowed deeply.

"I thank you, young Master," Laura said, still breathing heavily. She stood upright, looking her master in the eyes with deep lust.

Libidus nodded and returned the passionate stare, his eyes displaying raw predatory lust. He wanted to fill her up more, but he knew Aemilia was waiting for him by the chariot.

"I have to leave now--no need for supper today, Laura. Aemilia and I will return late," he said plainly while he straightened out his toga. He grabbed the list from Laura and turned to walk out.

"Understood, young Master. Enjoy the city," Laura answered in a loving tone with a hint of a motherly undertone. Libidus raised his right hand in a greeting on the way out.

Libidus walked out the main entrance to his villa towards his chariot drawn by fine-bred horses. The chariot was made out of a fine Lebanese cedar tree, laid with carvings and fine metals in delicate patterns. A small door let Libidus into the chariot, where lay on delicate cushions waiting for him.

"What did Laura want?" Aemilia asked with a tone indicating she already knew what had happened.

Libidus handed her the list as he got comfortable next to her. "Just the usual," Libidus answered flatly.

"I see," Aemilia retorted while glancing over Laura's shopping list. Libidus knocked on the wall, indicating to the driver that they were ready for departure. They were soon on the road to the city. Libidus had a tired look on his face. He wasn't looking forward to this trip. He hated the hustle and bustle of the city. Aemilia leaned in and kissed him comfortingly on the cheek.

"Just a short trip, dear," she said assuringly. "You purchase some new slaves, then we will meet some clients for dinner, then we will leave."

Libidus nodded slowly, mentally preparing for a long day.

The landscape outside was beautiful with its hills and farmlands. Birds sang as they trodded along the road. Libidus loved the countryside for its serenity and calmness. An excellent place to be alone and shake off the expectations of society. He had moved out here before his fifteenth birthday with his dad and their slaves. Aemilia joined them five years later when they finally got married before he joined the army. Most of the land before Libidus belonged to him, inherited from his father, grandfather, and great-grandfather. He felt at ease out here.

The farms slowly turned into houses and insulae (apartments) outside Libidus' window. They were in the city outskirts now. The smells from the craft quarters started to surround them, as well as the noise from busy traders and people walking past the chariot. They slowed down as the streets got more crowded. The drapes covering the chariot window made it possible for Libidus to look out at the people, but hard for them to look in. He didn't want to be recognized here. He was too well known as a patron and businessman here.

The chariot stopped when they reached the south side of the forum. Libidus got out, then he turned around and assisted his beloved wife out. Libidus' eyes widened as he looked at Aemilia. She looked like a goddess with her lovely silken tunic and hair braided and put up. She was glowing. Her perfectly etched face was highlighted by her make-up. She smiled and nodded to Libidus as thanks. Libidus took Aemilia by the arm and let out a sigh. As they walked down to the slave market, people around them stopped.

Libidus was taller than the average Roman, standing 1.8 meters tall. He was powerful and built. Muscular and fit, thanks to his time in the army. His thick brown beard and hair emphasized his masculinity even further. With Aemilia by his side, they looked like a true power couple. Both radiant and blessed by the gods. Aemilia complimented Libidus with her gifts from Venus. Her wide hips and big ass. Her hourglass figure leads up to a pair of succulent breasts, well-shaped and firm. They were partners in business, life, and love.

As they approached the center of the forum. Many clients of Libidus recognized him and came up to them, thanking him for patronage and blessing him with long life and prosperity. Some started to follow them, creating an entourage. Right before they reached the slave auction they stopped as Aemilia was supposed to depart to meet some other aristocratic wives. She leaned in and whispered to Libidus.

"Just find someone you like, and then we will leave, my beloved." Aemilia gave Libidus a quick kiss on the cheek. "See you at the dinner."

She let go of his arm and walked off with some of the entourage, taking with her her servants and some clients. Libidus felt empty without Aemilia close. As his clients talked around him about proposals and other ideas, Libidus slowly walked into the auction area. He got ready to bid. A contact of Aemilia had told her that they had some really interesting slaves for sale today. Libidus owned over 100 slaves, but he had left some free as a thank-you for loyal service. They were allowed to marry a couple of her servants he had knocked up. Libidus didn't mind pregnant pussy, but wished they hadn't broken physically as Libidus used them too frequently. His godly lust knew no bounds.

The auction started well. There were slaves from every corner of the empire today. From the north of Britannia, the Rhine, and the eastern provinces. Some good-looking females and a lot of physically fit males. Libidus ended up buying two young males. They could help in the gardens, he thought. Many of the females looked good, with nice bodies, worthy of getting filled by Libidus, but Libidus wanted something unique this time. He didn't know exactly what, but he would know when he saw it. After a series of Germanic slaves had been sold off, Libidus got his wish.

Dubbyx
Dubbyx
16 Followers
12