Lex Julia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third to last slave being sold today was what Libidus looked for. It was a young female, probably in her mid-twenties. She had nice slender legs, with good-looking hips. She was scantily clothed which showed off her nice frame and a pair of big, slightly sagging boobs. Nothing too out of the ordinary physically from the previously displayed girls, except one thing. She was dark-skinned. Libidus recognized that she was from the African provinces, but clearly from further south, across the desert. Her skin was a deep brown color, unlike the lighter, brown-skinned Romans from the African provinces. She had a round face with a thick nose and lips. Her hair was short and thick, tucked behind her ears into a bun on the back of her head.

The auctioneer said her name was Mahari. She was from the deep south, originating far from the Roman empire. She was of royal descent and had experience as a concubine from an unknown court. Mahari looked down at the floor, her face neutral. Libidus' lust started to grow. He needed her. She would make a fine addition to his servant staff. Someone bid 3000 sesterces for her. It was 1000 above the average market price. It was understandable. It wasn't every day someone like Mahari was on display. The amount increased as more people started to bid--3100, 3300, 3500, 4000, and so on. When the amount reached 5500 sesterces, Libidus finally bid. He jumped the price to 8000 sesterces. The crowd grew silent, a slight murmur spreading. Libidus didn't care. He wanted this African princess. No one else bid for Mahari after Libidus, as many recognized him and didn't dare to bid on any hire.

The auctioneer locked in the sale on 8000 sesterces. Libidus got his price. He went to collect his slaves when the auction ended. After payment, the males got dragged back to the chariot by his guards. Libidus stood alone with Mahari behind the auction podium after his guards had left. He spectated her further. She was beautiful, her skin shining in the afternoon sun thanks to the sweat. She still looked down; her face neutral. The collar around the neck was too big for her, making it look like a necklace. She was 1.6 meters tall, Libidus guessed, barely taller than the average Roman woman.

As seen from the podium earlier, Libidus could confirm that her physique was really good. Mahari was looking down, her chin resting on the collar. Libidus stood in front of her. He raised his right hand to her chin, gently making her look up. Her face was circular, with a wide, flat nose typical of her kind. Her eyes were just as dark as her skin tone, making her look even more ravishing. Her hair was thick and short, reaching down to her ears.

"You speak Latin?" Libidus asked coldly, his predatory eyes watching her intently.

Mahari nodded carefully. "A little..." she responded in a heavily accented voice. Libidus switched his right hand from her chin to her cheeks and squeezed.

"Know your place," he said in a calm, but angry tone.

Mahari finally looked at Libidus. She had a frantic, scared gaze. "Master," she managed to say between pinched cheeks.

Libidus let out and lowered his right hand. He nodded approvingly. He leaned forward and kissed her. Mahari was surprised but didn't back away. When Libidus changed to tongue-kissing she let him in into her mouth. Libidus was amazed by her skills. She was experienced. Libidus broke the kiss and stood up straight.

"Very good. Now move. We have a long day ahead of us,".

Mahari nodded. "Yes, Master," she answered and started to walk in front of Libidus towards his waiting entourage on the other side of the forum.

Her ragged tunic showed some of her protruding ass as they walked and Libidus enjoyed the view. He licked his lips as he admired the view. Mahari had been quite the catch. She was the second woman to not get an orgasm from Libidus kissing them. Training her would be a cakewalk. He could feel his godly member harden slightly under his toga. He couldn't wait to get back to his villa and enjoy his new slave. Sadly he had to endure a dinner at a client's house before leaving the city. Libidus sighed. He hated these gatherings, but he needed to keep up appearances. His beloved wife Aemilia had set this up to secure some political arrangement. All Libidus had to do was agree to it, eat the food, and survive a couple of hours in conversation.

The house of the client was on the other side of the city. As Libidus entered with his entourage, he ordered his guards and slaves to wait in the atrium. Here he was greeted by the client, her wife, and Aemilia.

"Welcome, Libidus Aurelius! It is an honor for us to have you attend our humble dinner party," the client greeted and bowed.

"Please, the pleasure is all mine," Libidus answered in a mild happy tone. He kissed the client's wife's hand, then Aemilias.

"How was the slave auction, dear?" Aemilia asked, moving over to Libidu's right side, and tucking her arm into his.

Libidus made a careful smile at her. "Very eventful," Libidus answered.

"Sir, if I may, right this way to my other guests," the client said in a nervous voice.

Libidus nodded. He and Aemilia followed him into another room where the other guests were chatting and eating. Most of the evening was a blur to Libidus. Luckily, The food was good, but most of the other guests that approached him were businessmen or other kiss-asses that wanted Libidus' favor or resources. Aemilia was, on the other hand, in her element. She was talking to everyone, laughing, and setting up appointments. She was indeed Libidus' opposite and significant other. They complimented each other well, which made Libidus love her even more.

Right before Libidus and Aemilia were about to leave, Aemilia brought a woman to meet Libidus. He excused himself from the men he was talking to and turned his attention to his wife and the strange lady accompanying her.

"My dear, let me introduce Julia. She is the wife of Marcus," Aemilia said in a cheering tone. She let Julia step forward.

Julia was an elderly woman, around fifty years of age. She was conservatively dressed, not showing much skin. She wore some necklaces and other jewelry. She had a slender face showing her age. She was slightly older than Libidus. Her hair was a light brown and tied in a bun behind her head. Overall she wasn't too bad to look at. Her tunic hinted at a nice figure, but nothing about her physique stood out much to Libidus.

Julia reached out a hand which Libidus gently held and kissed. "What can I do for you, ladies?" Libidus responded.

Julia opened her mouth reluctantly but closed it again before she uttered a reply. She turned her head to Aemilia. Aemilia slightly nodded, making Julia turn her gaze to Libidus again. Her face had turned redder.

"I was... I was hoping to arrange a meeting with you to discuss your support for my husband's senatorial campaign," Julia said in a low voice, her eyes looking straight into Libidus'. Libidus broke their stare and looked at Aemilia. Aemilia looked back with a determined gaze and nodded slightly, meaning that this was something Libidus had to agree to. Libidus returned his attention to Julia who was now looking down.

Libidus sighed internally. He hated politics, but he would comply if his beloved meant that this was worth being pursued. "I would love to. Come by my villa in a week and we can discuss politics," Libidus said with a mild cheer in his voice.

Julia looked up; her eyes gleaming happily. "Thank you so much, sir!" she said. Julia grabbed Libidus' right hand and gave a bit squeeze. A sign of appreciation. Her hand looked so small in his palm. Her pale skin was a nice contrast to his slightly darker skin. Her hand was soft and very feminine, with slim fingers and well-done nails. Suddenly Libidus felt something pressing against his crotch. He looked down and saw Julia's other hand there, cupping his cock through his toga, giving it a brief press before letting go. She let Libidus out of her grip and left silently her face now beet red. Libidus looked after her, his left eyebrow lifted. He wasn't sure what he had just agreed to. Aemilia walked up to him, tucking her right arm into his left. She had a sly grin on her lips.

"What have you told her?" Libidus asked her in a low voice.

"Nothing of concern, my love," Aemilia answered. "Just another step to increase our influence," she continued.

Libidus nodded. "Shall we depart?" Aemilia asked. "Gods, yes," Libidus retorted, making Aemilia laugh.

They said their goodbyes and departed swiftly, finally on their way home. It had gotten dark, but there was still some light. Libidus leaned back in his chariot and took in the view of the landscape, listening to the sound of bugs and birds. The steps from his new slaves thumped somewhere behind him as they traveled in a column back to the villa. He couldn't wait to come home and rest. Tomorrow would be an eventful day as he would start to train Mahari and get into to routine. Xenon would show her the tasks and Libidus would get her used to his sexual appetite. His godly member started to move, getting harder inside his toga. He was pretty pent-up after a long day. He would probably get Germania and Dido to join him and Aemilia in bed before they would sleep. He needed some tight, young pussy before calling it a day. In the end, Libidus decided against it. He wanted to reserve himself for his new conquest.

The sun hit Libidus' face. From the angle of the sun, he could tell it was early in the morning. He was surprised. It wasn't often that he got up this early. Aemilia wasn't sleeping next to him, which was even more surprising. She loved sleeping in if she could. Libidus sat up and stretched, feeling the last tensions from yesterday's escapade leave his body. As his muscles tensed, his golden rod stood up, fully erect. From what Libidus could see it was slightly thicker than usual. It was, after all, a whole day since he had fucked. If she was here, he could've easily filled Aemilia two or three times before breakfast. Libidus sighed. Maybe he should request Germania before he gets ready for the main event for today.

Libidus let a small smile come across his bearded face. When they had finally come back to the villa late, yesterday, Libidus had told Xenon to hold all his appointments for today. Today he would enjoy his newest slave, Mahari, all day. He would test her limits and get her used to his preferences and demands. This would be his first ebony pussy. That thought alone made him even harder. As he was making a plan for his day with Mahari, the bedroom door opened up.

Aemilia walked in with elegant steps, dressed in a see-through purple silk robe. The bottom was weighed down by gold embroidery. Easily Libidus' favorite garment Aemilia owned. Her nipples were fully erect. The robe was opened in the middle, showing her middle cleavage, slim belly, and pussy. Libidus raised an eyebrow as his eyes got down to Aemilia's pussy. It was glistening from juices. She must have had an orgasm before coming into him.

"Hope you slept well, my love," Aemilia asked in a lusty voice. "As a reward for yesterday, I woke up early to prepare your new servant for you,"

"Oh?" Libidus inquired, a small grin showing. Aemilia nodded, returning the grin.

She turned her head towards Mahari. "Show him," she commanded.

Mahari responded with a small nod and started to undress. She took off her new, white tunic, showing off her young, firm tits, ass, hips, and waist. Her hair was free and falling down her sides, reaching down to just below her ears. She had also been cleaned in the bath, smelling of flowery perfume. She stood in front of Libidus' bed now fully nude, her tunic by her feet. Aemilia gave her an approving nod, handing Mahari a couple of gold rings. Mahari took them and put them on her wrists.

"What is this," Libidus inquired.

Aemilia turned to him and started to walk to her side of the bed alluringly. "Turns out, my love, she is a very good dancer," Aemilia said as she laid down next to Libidus, taking off her robe. They lay together, fully nude now. Aemilia snapped her fingers and music started to play from the dining hall. Aemilia had gathered some slaves who knew how to play instruments. Usually, they were useful for parties and gatherings. As the music played, Mahari started to dance. Libidus' eyes widened. Her form and rhythm were amazing. Using the golden bracelets, she even made some rhythmic clangs herself. Her hips and tits bounced as she moved to the melody, emphasizing her young physique and sexiness.

A sudden groan left Libidus. Aemilia had started giving his massive member a handjob, using her juices as lube. Her precise movements and soft hands felt amazing as she shifted between teasing the head and working the shaft. Libidus could feel Aemilias's breath in his ear. She was getting into the mood as well. Libidus decided to return the favor and placed his muscular arm along her stomach, his hands on top of her vulva. While admiring Maharis's alluring movements, Libidus started to rub Aemilias pussy. She was already soaked and craving. Libidus rubbed the lips and teased clit. Aemilia squirmed from his movements, which enticed Libidus to increase the rubbing. After a while he switched it up, putting two fingers inside her pussy while rubbing the clit with his thump. Aemilia came soon after, her moaning filling the room. Libidus was surprised. She was unusually sensitive today.

Aemilia stopped her handjob and snapped her fingers again. "Show him your skills," she commanded Mahari, pointing at Libidus' aching cock.

Mahari stopped her dancing and walked up in the bed slowly. As her lips embraced his godly member, Libidus let out a soft moan. The feeling of her thick lips was a new experience to him. It felt like warm velvet around his cock. She started to suck him with clear skills, making slurping sounds and taking his whole length without hesitation. Libidus was mesmerized by her skills and her beauty as she worked his cock, her young dark face bobbing up and down his shaft. Aemilia's familiar hand touched his cheek, making him look at her. They started to kiss, their tongues dancing an aggressive dance. Libidus continued to rub her pussy. She started to squirm again. The combination of Maharis's blowjob and the intense kissing and love between Libidus and Aemilia, made Libidus reach climax. He grabbed Maharis's thick hair, forcing her to swallow his cock as he let out his seed in her throat. She started to gag, but Libidus held her until he was done cumming.

As Libidus let Mahari go, she raised her head quickly, gasping for air. Her eyes had small tears in them from the choking. Aemilia broke the kiss as he let her go. She met Libidus' eyes with a look of pure lust, which Libidus returned in kind. Aemilia slowly got up. Libidus was sure Amelia was gonna ride him now, but instead, she raised her left leg over his head. Libidus' vision was now full of Aemilia's sweet flower, her nectar dripping down into his beard. He started to lick her. She tasted heavenly. Only a goddess in human form could taste so divine. Libidus heard snapping again and felt Mahari was moving near his legs. The familiar warmth of a wet and ready pussy embraced his aching cock. Mahari was surprisingly tight as she started to move. Her past was showing as she moved and squeezed on his cock with clear skill, stimulating him intensely.

The room was now full of soft moans from Libidus enjoying his beloved's pussy and his newest slaves pussy, as well as the moans of both Aemilia and Mahari. Libidus was getting close again. He indicated this by groaning louder and more frequently. Aemilia understood this and suddenly broke her oral treatment from Libidus.

"Move!" she commanded Mahari, and she obeyed. She stopped her movements and got off him slowly, laying down on Libidus's right side, breathing heavily. Aemilia mounted Libidus in reverse. As soon as Libidus was fully inside her, he let go and came, letting out four or five streams of cum inside Aemilia. Aemilia quivered from the filling she was receiving, cumming multiple times. She raised her ass slowly, letting go of Libidus's cock with a satisfying plop. Small drops of cum were leaking from her. She returned to her place on Libidus' left side, breathing slowly, trying to calm down. Libidus clapped his hands which indicated the music to stop. It was quiet again. Aemilia herself slowly, her hair slightly messy. She looked sternly at Mahari.

"Leave us," she ordered. Mahari got off slowly, bowed deeply, and grabbed her clothes on the way out the door.

Libidus and Aemilia were alone now. The song of birds could be heard from outside. Libidus got up and looked down on Aemilia, with a suspicious look. Something was off, Libidus thought. Aemilia had been too sudden and unrefined at the end. It was unlike her. Amilia lay next to him, glancing out the window, her stunning, well-toned body glistening with sweat. Her thick auburn hair was messy, and she looked like she was deep in thought.

"What was that?" Libidus asked in a mild voice.

Aemilia looked up at Libidus, her beautiful eyes displaying a mix of sorrow, frustration, and... confusion.

"It is nothing, my love," Aemilia answered, reaching a hand up to stroke Libidus's chin. Libidus took the hand and held it tenderly between his own.

"Why did you push Mahari off me then? I was ready to finish with her. You usually interrupt that," Libidus continued, giving Aemilia a puzzled look.

Aemilia smiled slightly. "Nothing of concern, Libidus. I just needed it more than her..." She trailed off again, glancing out the window.

"Has something happened?" Libidus asked.

"No," Aemilia answered flatly and got up. She dressed in her robe and left the room. She was probably going to get clean and pray. That had been the routine for the last week or so, Libidus had noticed. He hadn't prayed too much into it. Aemilia was more religious than him. One of her many duties in the household was to tend to the temple they had in the south part of the villa. Libidus still looked puzzled as he also got up. He knew Aemilia. Something was bothering her, but she wouldn't tell him. That was worrying, but he decided that pushing would be a bad idea. Aemilia would come to him in time. They were partners, after all.

Libidus decided to dress himself in a simple loose robe. He got out to the dining hall. Germania, Dido, Fabia, and Balbina were waiting for him with his breakfast. All of them bowed deeply and greeted him, wishing him a good morning. Libidus sat down and started to eat. Dido gave a massage and Germania went down to give him a cleaning blowjob. Balbina served him some wine, while Fabia rotated out the plates. A normal, calm day could begin properly.

...

To be continued.

12