Lexi and Dylan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a sexy, fluid motion, as if gliding, Lexi walked across the room of the small studio apartment and grabbed Dylan's wrist, forcing him to set his wine glass down. Then she lifted herself up onto her tip toes and grabbed his neck, pulling his lips down to meet hers. Dylan let go of his wine glass and left it on the table as he twirled around the room, maneuvering himself next to his bed. Lexi felt herself become aroused at the feeling of his long, strong arms wrapped around her. As they kissed, she reached down and began to feel the outline of his shaft through his jeans, forcing Dylan to moan into her mouth.

The two parted lips for a moment and Lexi was grinning as she commanded Dylan, "Lay down!"

"Absolutely!" he responded, laying down and reaching out, trying to pull Lexi down next to him. She resisted his hands inching towards her and kneeled on the bed in front of him, beginning to unbuckle his belt. His smile matched hers as she went from the belt to the button to the zipper, and pulled Dylan's jeans off, throwing them on the floor. His rock hard cock was itching to break free of his boxers and it was only a beat before Lexi leaned in and greeted it. She pulled the rim of his boxers down and let out a sound of approving joy as his shaft broke free. She started from the base and traced her tongue all along the length of his manhood. Lexi's jeans began to tighten, as she engulfed the whole thing and bobbed her head up and down, moaning and running her hands along Dylan's chest, under his shirt.

As her slurping grew louder and Dylan's fingers sunk deeper into her thick hair, he yelled out, "I'm going to come!" Lexi released him from her mouth and began stroking him up and down towards his stomach. With fingers clenched, Dylan sprayed himself, shaking like a tremor with each slowed pump Lexi's small fist made. Still gripping him tightly, she scooted up to lay beside him and quietly whispered in his ear.

"My turn." Her words caused an immediate action as Dylan hopped up on his knees and pulled Lexi on top of him, straddling his worn out member and kissing him hard. Lexi pulled his shirt over his head, making him fully nude. He reached down to her waist and pulls her shirt off over her head, quickly following it with her bra. Lexi's perky little tits were 100% natural. They were beautiful and came to a point with perfectly round, pink nipples. Kissing the middle of her chest, Dylan moved his mouth around each breast, teasing her nipples, as he laid her on the bed where he had been only seconds before.

Lexi moaned with pleasure, but felt her nerves getting the best of her as Dylan reached for her jeans, quickly unbuttoning and unzipping them. He slide them off her feet and Lexi kept her thighs tight together, creating a perfect V with the front of her thong and hiding anything that she thought may be a surprise. As Dylan leaned back down and continued kissing her down her breasts and stomach, he reached the elastic rim of her underwear and Lexi exhaled as she arched her back and allowed Dylan to slide them down off of her feet.

Within seconds he was back between her legs, and without skipping a beat, Dylan mimicked Lexi's technique. He licked up her thighs until his tongue found the base of her small, hard shaft. He reached up and massaged her breasts and teased her nipples as he took all of her in his mouth. Lexi moaned and began to breathe heavy as she felt Dylan's warm mouth massaging her, trying to return the favor.

Dylan closed his eyes and decided to use this moment as an opportunity to try things he had always thought about. He played games with his tongue while sucking her off, sliding it around her shaft while it was deep in his mouth. Lexi squirmed and played with Dylan's hair as he went down on her. Her relief combined with the feeling of his mouth and she offered him up the same courtesy. "I'm coming!" she exclaimed.

Dylan slid her out of his mouth and used his saliva to continue to bring her to climax. After she came, he pulled himself up and laid down next to her. She curled her naked body into his and breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

"I didn't think you knew." She said softly.

"What?" Dylan responded, confused. Lexi rolled her eyes, slightly frustrated, allowing Dylan a moment to understand. "Oh," he laughed, "I responded to your ad in the transgender section." They both laughed and Dylan kissed her deeply on the lips before getting up.

Lexi laid there for an extra moment, tasting Dylan and herself on her lips. Dylan began getting dressed and Lexi just smiled, watching him. It was only then that Lexi realized that she was unsure if he knew she was transgender, because he treated her like a girl, in every way he could have. It was exactly what she was looking for, always.

They glanced at each other and laughed as they got dressed. Fully clothed, they found themselves back on the road. Lexi had arranged to meet a couple friends via text messages and had asked to be dropped off at the Beverly Center. As Dylan pulled up to the curb on the corner of Melrose Ave., they looked at each other a moment before parting ways. Almost as if out of habit, Dylan called out to Lexi.

"I'll call you." His words met laughter, as they both could feel how much of a line that came out as.

"Ok, Dylan." She replied, smiling a moment before closing the door. He watched her walk away towards the large mall. Her steps were so light and feminine. Dylan breathed in deeply, still able to smell her and taste her all over him. He smiled again, this time to himself, as he drove off.

Lexi entered the mall and quickly made her way to the café inside Nordstrom's. After a moment of looking around, she spotted her girlfriends sitting at a table, surrounded by shopping bags. Both of the girls at the table were dressed alike: casual, but expensive. Other than shirt colors, hair colors, and height, you could barely tell the two apart. They each had a mimosa in front of them and began waving Lexi over.

"Oh my god! Did you just get laid?!?" the red-head asked loudly, causing the blonde at the table to almost spit out her drink. Lexi's face flushed as she sat down with them.

"Shut the fuck up, Trish!" Lexi snapped back, hiding her embarrassed face with her hand. Tiffany, the blonde haired girl, began laughing at Trish's loud and personal question more with Lexi's uncomfortable response.

"She's right, Lex. You're like, glowing, or something." Lexi tried to fight back a smile, but couldn't and her face lit up, forcing the two girls to stop laughing and lean in towards Lexi.

"I may have met a guy..." she starts talking and Trish and Tiffany lean in closer, drinking their mimosas and listening to Lexi's story. As she has with most of her friends in her life, Lexi always leaves out certain details. None of Lexi's friends in L.A. know she's transgender. In light of that, she hides a few details and people always think she's being coy. In addition, she also left out the Craigslist part of the story, for fear of judgement. Regardless, the two girls eat up the story and spend the rest of their time teasing Lexi about liking someone. After some shopping and hailing a cab, Lexi is back at home.

12