Lexi Classified Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cried out in response to Malcolm, "Yeah, daddy. Don't stop, daddy. Make me cum, daddy."

Malcolm started fucking me hard and fast. This time he watched my face. As Malcolm watched my face and pounded his dick inside me, he continued to talk dirty to me. He grunted, "Cum on my dick, baby. I wanna feel your cum drippin' off my balls." Malcolm's tongue once again protruded from his mouth as he fucked me. It made me hot knowing how much he was enjoying our session. His dick was so hard. Suddenly Malcolm pulled his dick out of me. He went down on me and started rabidly licking and sucking my clit.

After several minutes I felt my body respond. I was almost ready to cum. I grabbed Malcolm's head and pulled him toward me. I whispered breathlessly, "I want you inside me, daddy."

Malcolm immediately rose up and moved toward. He grabbed his dick and rubbed his head up and down against my pussy. He found my wet spot and grunted as he thrusted his dick back inside me. With his knees spread apart, he pushed his dick inside me as hard as he could, burying his face into my neck. It felt so nice. He thrusted in and out a couple of times before whispering breathlessly, "Can daddy cum in you, baby?" I hesitated as he thrusted into me several more times. He held his dick tightly inside me and whispered again, "Can I cum in you, baby?" I still hesitated and he thrusted his dick inside me several more times.

I found it hot that Malcolm wanted my permission. I finally succumbed and whispered in his ear, "Fuck me hard then cum in my pussy." I got nasty and whispered further, "I want your cum inside my pussy, daddy."

Malcolm fully extended his arms, securing himself above me. He stared into my eyes. His body turned rigid as he started fucking me as hard as he possibly could. Then his tongue protruded from his mouth. His dick was so hard. Suddenly, I felt his dick begin to pulse as he thrusted inside me. Immediately, my pussy began to contract with Malcolm's dick. I was cuming. Malcolm threw his head back as he fucked me toward his own orgasm. We were both cuming. We both moaned together in ecstasy. Malcolm continued to fuck me as we both reached our climax. I felt his entire body quiver as he pumped every drop of his cum inside me. It was so satisfying for us both.

Eventually, Malcolm collapsed on top of me. We were both winded. I could still feel Malcolm's dick still pulsing inside me. I was hot thinking about it. I knew we both need to sleep. I was exhausted and I knew Malcolm had to be exhausted. With his dick still pulsing he raised his head up and lovingly slid his tongue inside my mouth. We gently kissed one another. Malcolm pulled his tongue from my mouth and softly whispered, "Let's sleep, baby." He sat up pulling his dick out of my pussy. Our cum spilled out of my pussy. He rolled over onto his back. I rolled over and snuggled my ass against him.

A few minutes later, Malcolm rolled over and spooned me from behind. He pushed his knee between my legs from behind. I felt his wet dick against my ass as he snuggled against me. It was nice. He reached under my arm and softly rubbed my nipple between his fingers. He whispered in my ear, "Mmmmm, you're so good to daddy, baby. We're gonna sleep, then I'm gonna fuck you again."

I'm pretty sure that I had a smile on my face. The last thing I remember afterwards was catching a glimpse of the sun through the side of my blackout curtains rising outside. It was already morning.

Ninety minutes later, Malcolm was between my legs again. He was already horny. He'd managed to spread my legs, stretch out and get the head of his dick inside my pussy lips while I still slept. I woke up when I heard him whisper in my ear, "Daddy needs to make love, baby. I need to be inside you." Then I felt him push his dick inside me. Although I was still wet, my pussy was sore from our earlier session. I think Malcolm knew this. I think he was also a little sore, yet he couldn't get enough of me. There would be no hard, fast fucking this time, only soft, gentle strokes as he made love to me.

I kept my eyes closed and moaned softly each time Malcolm pushed into me. I became wetter even though he wasn't pounding me. It was nice. Thirty minutes later, Malcolm pulled me toward him from underneath my shoulders. He slowly, but firmly pushed his dick inside me. He held it tight up in me. This time, he would not ask for permission. I heard him softly grunt in my ear as I felt his dick once again pulse inside me. Silently, he quivered as he pumped his cum into my pussy. I liked that he made love to me while I was half asleep. I liked that he didn't ask for permission to cum inside me. Once he was finished he rolled off of me onto his back. He whispered quietly, "Thank you, baby. That was nice."

I rolled over and snuggled under his arm. I kissed his cheek and whispered in reply, "That was very nice, daddy." He pulled me close to him. I rested my head on his chest and we both fell asleep blissfully for the next four hours.

12