Lexi Does Dallas - Day 04 - Going Home

Story Info
The last chapter of Lexi's trip to Dallas.
2.9k words
4.77
5.2k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lexi_Gee
Lexi_Gee
17 Followers

My name is Alex and this is a true story. This is the continuation of my trip to Dallas for a conference which allowed me my evenings to dress and go to adult theaters and bookstores dressed as my female alter ego, Lexi. I am totally passable and actually look like a woman even when I am dressed as a man.

Day 4 -- I woke around 7am and made several immediate decisions. I was not attending the final day of the conference. I decided to dress as Lexi all day and I was going to drive home as Lexi. Lastly, I decided to call Steve, my date from day 1 and see if he was available.

I called and left a message on Steve's cell phone and asked him to call me when he could.

I then put out the do not disturb sign and took a hot bath. Once I finished bathing, I applied skin cream all over my body. I sat in front of the mirror and applied my daytime makeup deciding to wear my short jean skirt and a black tank top.

I put on my black thong gaff, putting my cock and balls where they belong. I then put on my padded shelf bra and slipped on my cute little black tank top. I finished the ensemble with a blue jean mini skirt and my black ankle boots. Next, I put on my ginger, shoulder length wig that Steve had seen me in the first night. Lastly, I put on some Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume. I find it incredibly sexy!

I admired my appearance in the mirror and said, "Let's go get you some dick girl!"

I decided to pack, check out and go get coffee. Before leaving I sat down and wrote Sandra a short note. I told her how much I had enjoyed her company and hoped to see her again. I wrote my email address and cell phone number on the note, signing it "Love Lexi". I sealed it in an envelope and headed to the front counter.

At the counter I handed the male clerk the envelope and asked him to leave it for Sandra. He said he would and proceeded to check me out of the hotel. I smiled at him and headed to my car, swishing my bottom as I walked.

I loaded my luggage into the trunk of my car and sat behind the steering wheel. I had a sudden recounting of my week nights and of the cocks that had emptied their loads in my mouth and sweet Steve cumming in my ass. I smiled and decided right then, if he was available, I was going to let him bareback me again.

I started my car and headed to get coffee. As I drove my phone rang and I answered it "This is Lexi", without even thinking! It could have been any one of my friends or colleagues! Fortunately, it was Steve.

Steve said, "Hi Lexi, what's up?"

I replied, "I blew off work today and wondered if I could come see you."

He said, "Of course, name the time!"

I told him I would be at his room in about 30 minutes. I swear I could hear his cock growing over the phone!

I hung up as I pulled into the drive thru at the coffee shop and ordered a latte.

As I pulled into traffic, I knew I was going to have to make some serious decisions about my life. I was becoming more comfortable as Lexi and Alex seemed like a stranger. I would have several hours of driving time later today to decide where my life was headed.

I pulled into Steve's hotel parking, got out of my car and handed my keys to the parking valet. I gathered my purse and headed to Steve's room.

When I got onto the elevator, two men got on with me. They stood at the back of the elevator. I could see in the front wall reflection one of them was staring at my ass. I loved it!

I got off the elevator on Steve's floor and walked to his door and knocked. It opened and he was standing in the doorway, nude with a hard-on! Oh my!

I stepped in his room, shut the door and wrapped my arms around him, kissing him deeply. We held that hug for a long time.

When we broke the hug, I grabbed him by his cock and led him to the couch. I kicked off my shoes and removed my skirt. I sat down on the couch and told him: "I am going to suck your cock till you cum and I swallow." "Then I want you to fuck me and cum in my ass again."

He nodded in agreement and sat down on his couch. I got down on my knees between his legs, taking his cock into my mouth. I love sucking cocks when I am on my knees. I slid his whole cock into my mouth and he sighed deeply.

I knew he was going to cum quickly and that is why I wanted to suck his cock first. I wanted him to fuck me for a long time!

After a very brief time I heard his breathing change. I took him out of my mouth and said, "I want to swallow your cum...Give it to me now!"

Putting him back into my mouth I sped up my up and down motion with my mouth. Within moments I felt his first blast of cum hit the back of my throat. I moaned loudly drinking down his whole load! His cum tasted so sweet!

I continued sucking him until he slowly lost his erection. I let him slip from my mouth and I leaned forward kissing his stomach and nipples. I moved further up, kissing his mouth sliding my tongue into it.

I stood up and said, "Let's go to bed."

He led me to the bedroom where we laid down and continued making out. Steve put his hand between my legs and rubbed in a circular motion, which was beginning to wake my cock up. I slid my panties off, allowing my cock to spring to life.

Steve reached between my legs and began stroking my cock as if it were his own. It felt wonderful! Without coaxing, he slid down and took me into his mouth and began sucking me! It felt lovely! He was able to take most of my cock in his mouth and began moving his head up and down taking more of me each time.

He wrapped his hand around my cock and began jacking me off in rhythm with his sucking. Oh my...I felt that familiar stirring in my body...I was going to cum! I had to tell him!

I said, "Sweetie if you keep doing that I will cum!"

To this he let out an unintelligible noise but continued sucking. I took that to mean he wanted me to cum.

He redoubled his efforts and after about 5 minutes I felt my cum rising up from my balls then shooting out my cock into his mouth. I could see a slightly panicked look in his eyes as my cum began filling his mouth but he continued.

After I had finished, I saw his throat flex as he swallowed my cum. He let my cock slide out of his mouth and smiled at me and laid next to me. I kissed him gently on the mouth telling him that was wonderful. He said that he loved it. I kissed him deeply.

We continued making out for a long time when I felt his cock start to harden. I rubbed him till he was fully erect. I reached into my purse and got my lube which I rubbed on his cock. I laid him on his back and I straddled him. I took hold of his hard cock and guided it to my ass. He slipped easily inside of me.

I slowly began fucking him, feeling his cock inside of me was wonderful! I fucked him deeply and slowly picked up my pace. I loved his cock! It was small but perfect for my ass. We fucked like this for a long time until I let him slip out of me and I got on my hands and knees.

I looked over my shoulder and said, "Mount up cowboy!!"

He got behind me and after some bumbling pushed his cock inside me. He wrapped his big hands around my waist and started fucking me furiously. Fast and as deep as he could!

I could tell he was getting close and I made him stop. I pulled him out of me and laid on my back, telling him, "I want to look in your eyes as you cum."

He moved between my legs and I grabbed his cock and stuffed it back into my bottom. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him into me as deeply as he could be.

I told him, "Give me every drop of your cum...it is mine!" On my wicked, dark side is this cute little monster that loves stealing cum that belongs to another. For the second time today, I was going to steal her man's cum from his wife! I love it, without apology!

I heard his breathing change and his strokes became faster and shallower. I felt his cock tense then suddenly with a loud moan I felt the first spurt of his hot cum in my ass! I loved it! He slowed his pace but kept fucking until he fell limp on top of me. His cock slowly shrank until it popped out of my ass.

I pulled him close to me, kissing him deeply telling him what a wonderful lover he is.

He finally rolled off of me and lay next to me for a long time catching his breath and relaxing.

I eventually got up and went to his bathroom to clean up. I sat on the toilet allowing his cum to escape me. I knew he would be draining for hours. I got up and fixed my makeup. Borrowing Steve's toothbrush, I brushed my teeth. I fixed my hair and began getting dressed again. I did my best but still looked "freshly fucked" and didn't care. I hoped everyone in the hotel lobby noticed!

I came out and began telling Steve goodbye. He seemed sad and I told him he could call, text, email or come see me anytime! That cheered him up and he said he wanted to walk me to my car.

I agreed and we walked to the elevator with his arm around my waist. We rode down to the first floor kissing deeply during the ride. When the door opened, Steve moved his hand to my bottom gently squeezing it and holding it as we walked. I gave my claim check to the valet and he went to get my car.

I faced Steve and he hugged me closely, holding me in this position.

Finally, the valet returned and Steve gave him a tip. I got into my car and drove away, waving at Steve as I pulled out of the parking lot.

Pulling into traffic, I smiled at the World and began the long drive home. As I drove, I thought over the past four days. I had released Lexi on an unsuspecting World! I sucked and fucked many strangers and met a new lover. Lexi has her first girlfriend. It has been a great week.

Due to traffic, it took forever to get outside of the Dallas city limits! I thought I would be sad to be going home but I was looking forward to the drive as Lexi. As I got on the interstate, I hiked my little skirt up so that my panties were showing and rolled my top up till I was showing the bottom of my bra. If I was going to have fun while I drove, I would have to obey all traffic laws and give the police no reason to stop me.

As I drove, I began playing with my little boobs, pulling and twisting my nipples through my top. Soon they were both hard! I love that feeling. My nipples are so sensitive. Due to all the attention I give them nightly with my nipple sucker, they are really lovely when erect.

I carefully hide my playfulness as I passed passenger cars but blatantly allowed truck drivers to see if they wish. One truck driver honked his horn as I passed and I slowed down to get next to him and pulled my top above my boobies allowing him to see my shelf bra, the top of my boobs and my hard nipples.

I then moved ahead of him and continued down the highway.

Soon that twinge hit me that told me my bladder needed emptying. I decided to wait for the first rest area I came to. As Alex I have enjoyed those for years searching out men to satisfy. I started go to rest areas when I was in my late teens.

Believe it or not I have never been in a woman's rest room but, dressed this way, I cannot go in the men's room. I saw a sign that indicated a rest area was just a few miles ahead. I rearranged my clothing to make my self look presentable and waited to exit.

As I arrived at the rest area, I parked and locked my car and walked to the rest rooms. I found the female restroom to be quite busy and I had to wait for a few minutes for a stall. Finally, I went into a stall and stealthily sat down without exposing my penis. Tucking my penis before I stood, I slid my panties up and put my mini back in place.

I walked out of my stall and to the sinks, washing my hands and smiled at everyone commenting on how busy it was in here! Everyone politely laughed. Apparently, women like men, do not talk in public rest rooms.

Walking out, I paused and bought a coke and sat at a picnic table near my car sipping it slowly. It dawned on me that I love my life as Lexi and I do not want to let it go! I call myself bi but I really only love men...then in my mind I am a woman and that is natural.

As I was daydreaming, I heard a male voice that said, "Excuse me Miss."

The male was tall, muscular and was a little intimidating

I snapped out of my trance and said, "Yes?"

The stranger said, "I appreciated you showing me your boobs on the Interstate!" "I would love to see more of you!"

Oh, my stars! This was the truck driver I had flashed my titties at! Awkward!

I replied laughingly, "Well it is a little busy here for a pole dance."

"No one can see you in my sleeper cab...if you are interested."

I wanted him but I needed to explain to him that I was a special type of a woman but a woman none the less. He seemed surprised but I saw a bulge appear in his jeans.

He said, "Let's go".

I stood up and walked with him to his truck he opened the door and asked me to get inside. I did so without hesitation.

I climbed into the cab and crawled directly to the sleeper area and removed my top and bra. I slid my skirt and shoes off but left my panties on. He slid in next to me and started kissing and sucking my nipples. They immediately sprang to their fully engorged state. I moaned loudly as I love my nipples being sucked!

I said, "Take your pants off and let me suck your cock."

He did so immediately! His cock was at least 7 real inches and very thick and already very hard!

I slid down and got between his legs taking him deeply in my mouth. The big bulbous head filling my mouth. I reached with my right hand and began stroking him to the same rhythm as my sucking. I gently squeezed his balls with my left hand.

He was already close and I tried slowing down but there was no stopping him. He pushed his cock deep into my mouth and began fucking my face. Without warning he blasted cum into my mouth. I hungrily swallowed every drop.

When he finished, I pulled him out of my mouth and began dressing. He put his pants on and ignored me moving to the drivers' seat. Once dressed, I slid into the passenger seat and without saying a word I opened the door and got out.

He thinks he used me, he doesn't understand, I used him! I walked back to my car and got inside. I adjusted the mirror, smiled at me and began driving home.

After several hours of uneventful driving, I arrived home. I parked in the parking lot of my residence and got out for the first time as Lexi! I carried my bags inside and sat heavily on my couch.

Sitting there, it suddenly it came to me, I am not afraid anymore. I am Lexi and I want everyone to know. I made several major decisions since I had arrived in Dallas. The biggest of which is that I intend to live the remainder of my life as a woman. Monday morning, I will go to work and head directly to the HR department and tell them about me. They will accept me or not. I do not care.

Lexi_Gee
Lexi_Gee
17 Followers