Lexi has an Affair

Story Info
Lexi has an affair with a work Colleague.
4.3k words
4.31
6.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Lexi, a 40 year old mother of one, "nothing special", just "normal". I look younger than my actual age, I guess that I am lucky in that regard, I have an older husband (50), and a son who has just started secondary school.

My sex life at the time was, Meh... my husband and I really only having sex only when we were either drunk or after watching a good game. And when we do, to be honest "it is vanilla!"

To keep fit I swim twice a week. As part of my work package, gym membership is discounted at a chain of Gyms, handily, there is a gym two minutes drive from the office!

Like many people, I don't like exercising alone, so a group of us from the office agreed to go swimming together.

At first there were five of us regularly attending, as time went on, the numbers dwindled to just myself and a manager called Tim (name changed). Once it became just Tim and I regularly attending, we naturally grew closer, often at work, popping out to the supermarket to get lunch, or going out for coffee together.

We also got more competitive at everything fitness, often sharing stats on our watches, trying to beat each other's times or steps, or my personal favorite, heart rates in meetings!

As time went on, I found myself looking forward to the swim sessions and our outings more and more. our friendship was becoming more than just a working relationship, I should have read 'the signs', but I was oblivious to them.

I have to point out, that I am self conscious about my body. I have a mum tum, stretch marks and other things I just don't like about myself. It took me a long time to pluck up the courage to walk into the pool in a swimsuit, especially with people I work with!

However, as our friendship grew, my body concerns deminished with Tim, so we also spent time together relaxing in the sauna, steam room and my personal favorite the jacuzzi!

Thinking back, I believe our relationship changed when we were in the Jacuzzi after a swim session.

As normal, we were just chatting about the day 'arguing' about who won, who was faster, you know like people do, when the the subject of my body consciousness came up, so self consciously, I explained my feeling's to Tim.

"Lexi, I do not know what you are on about, your body is sexy!" Tim exclaimed, giving me a sly wink.

Well I have to say, I blushed! In true 'Lexi style' I brushed off the compliment, continuing on as if nothing had been said. After about half an hour, we got out of the Jacuzzi and went to our respective changing rooms.

As normal, after getting changed, we met up outside, said our goodbyes and went our separate ways, but something had changed.

That night, my mind kept going over and over what Tim had said;

Was it just him being polite?

Was it him 'noticing' me?

How could I tell the difference?

I decided I wanted to find out!

The simplest way (other than just asking him) I could think of was, my swimming costume! When swimming, I always wore a conservative one piece sports black swimsuit, the kind that didn't hug too tightly, covered my bum, and had sufficient padding to hide my boobs and sensitive nipples. Up to this point in my life, the standard suit had served me well, "but not now" I thought to myself, "now was the time to step it up!"

That weekend I went out and bought a two piece sports set, still quite conservative, still covering my bum, the pants still high enough to cover my tummy, but much tighter and critically, no padding, also it was blue and made of a much lighter material. I looked forward to the next swim session, but planned on taking my original suit just in case I had a change of heart!

The day of our next planned swim session arrived all too soon.

Arriving at the gym, I made my way to the changing rooms and got changed, my mind was racing, my stomach was churning, the new two piece was on. "Oh God", I thought "am I really doing this?", my mind was in termoil. Grabbing my towel, I walked quickly with it covering my front so people couldnt see my new costume into the pool area.

Tim arrived a few minutes later, walked to the side of the pool and instantly commented that "have you got a different costume on?", he couldn't really see any detail as I was up against the wall and he was above me. I guessed he noticed the colour change.

"yes", I said with a cheeck grin.

We got on with the 'serious' business of our swim, with nothing more being mentioned.

At the end of the session Tim suggested "why don't we sit in the Jacuzzi for a while".

This was it, no going back, agreeing, I swam over to the ladder followed by him.

Climbing out on the ladder, I heard a sharp inhale of breath from behind me, my heart was pounding, a smile on my face, I could feel myself blushing.

Tim got out of the pool and said quietly " very nice".

I pretended not to hear, picked up my towel, holding it in front of me started walking to the Jacuzzi followed by him, dropping my towel, I stepped in.

I turned around to find him looking at me intently. "what?" I said, knowing full well he was looking at me with lust in his eyes.

Tim quietly replied, " Lexi, you look stunning",

Quickly I sat down, I could clearly see a bulge in his shorts! "Well that was the question answered" I thought to myself!

Tim and I sat in the Jacuzzi, the water bubbling away, him sitting beside me, which is unusual as we normally sat opposite each other. I was feeling really turned on, even knowing I shouldn't have been, I am a married mother after all. I knew what I was feeling was wrong, but I couldn't help myself.

Tim turned to me after a few minutes and said, "please don't be offended, but damn, you look fucking good! I am struggling to keep my eyes and hands off you!"

I could have and should have said, "stop it", put an end to this here and now, but I didn't, I smiled at him simply saying "thank you", "eyes are okay hands, maybe later" I said with a cheeky grin.

After a few more awkward seconds, I asked him "I take it you like my new costume then?"

"Fuck yes" was his enthusiastic reply.

I turned and looked at him. slightly taken aback with his colouful use of language. He was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Suddenly I felt his hand gently touching my leg, under the water, a feeling of electric surged through my body, I could feel my body getting more and more turned on, I was loving this!

"Steam room?", Tim asked after a few beautiful minutes of sexual tension, his hand rubbing slowly up and down my thigh.

"I thought we were in it" I quipped back at him with a sly smile. Grinning he took my hand. Stepping out of the jacuzzi, all thoughts of modesty long gone, we made our way there.

Entering, thankfully we were alone; it was almost eight pm, the pool and spa area were quiet.

The room was dark, a heady essance of eucalyptus permeated the hot air. Slowly making our way to the back corner we sat next to each other, our bodies touching, the sexual tension was unbelievable! I felt elated and excited all at the same time, as well as being scared.

Having to break the silence, I asked "what do you like about the new costume then?"

His reply was quick and concise, "how tight it is on you, it shows off your shape beautifully".

"Is that all?" again teasing him, I just couldn't help myself! I was loving the attention that was being lavished on me.

" Well no, I don't mean to sound crude, but I love the way your perfect nipples are poking through, and how the suit goes see through when it's wet".

I quickly looked down, sure enough even in the dimness of the steam room, I could make out the dark pinkness of my nipples showing through, my bottoms showing the top of my crack, "oh dear", I thought, that I hadn't planned on!

I think he senced my shock, and embarrassment.

"I hope I didn't offend you, I meant it as a compliment!" he stammered.

Now, again I had a natural opportunity to stop this, I could have and again, should have, said something polite then left, but I didn't.

"No it's okay, I like the fact you noticed" did I just say that???

"It's just a shame that you're not confident enough to show, your body off more, its so sexy, I would love to see more of it" he said

I could have cut the tension with a knife.

"Would you like to see more of me now?" I asked, god I felt like a slut for asking that, but I was soo turned on I didnt care.

Instantly his reply was simple and firm "Yes''.

My heart skipped a beat, I looked at the door, the pool was flat calm, we were alone, the cameras couldn't see in as it was dark, It was now or never.

Slowly I turned, looking Tim in the eyes, I lifted the top over my boobs, my nipples rock hard sprang past the elastic, even in the darkness of the steam room I could see Tims eyes fixed on my boobs, a silence hung in the room.

"Fuck I want you Lexi!", he exclaimed.

Just at that moment, I heard someone enter the pool, I quickly dropped my top back down, " we should be going" I said, the spell broken.

" Fucking hell.....of course" was the frustrated reply from him, trust me I felt the same!

I quickly exited the room followed by Tim, both of us bright pink, me with my arms strategically placed across my chest, him shuffling sideways trying desperately to hide the bulge in his shorts.

Grabbing my towel I made straight for the showers in the ladies changing rooms, sadly without controls I couldn't make it cold!

We met in the foyer as normal, only awkward this time.

"See you tomorrow" I said, him sadly looking on as I quickly left the gym.

I got in my car, I sat there thinking, "what have I done????" but also, "damn why did that person come in to the pool so late!"

I went home and went straight to bed, feigning exhaustion to my husband, there was no way I could sit and make idol conversation with him feeling like this! I lay in bed wondering what might have been.

The next day, I walked into the office as normal, aprehensive about seeing Tim, I needent have worried, there was a massive buzz going around, everyone seemed animated, alot more than usual.

"whats going on?" I asked a work colleague,

"Borris is about to make an announcement" was the reply.

We all stood in front of our live news screen and listened in shock to the monumental announcement. The country was in Lockdown!

We were all told to go home. We would be contacted by HR shortly. Grabbing my computer, I messaged my husband, and headed home, I had to go and collect my son from his school.

Getting home, we sat in shock, what we were going to do? Stay here or move in with my mum, her house was bigger and sadly she was on her own. After discussing we stayed put, our sons toys were here, his bed was here, mum could stay with us if she needed.

That night I messaged Tim, he was on his own living in his house in an adjacent town.

"Are you okay?" I just wanted to make sure all was okay with him.

"Yes" was the simple reply, followed seconds later by "I can't stop thinking of you".

I didn't know what the right thing to say was but I ashamedly sent "I can't stop thinking about what we did, I am so turned on is that bad?"

His reply was short and sweet "no, let's hope this lockdown is over quickly".

Over the next few months, the only time I 'saw' Tim was on a screen for work, but the messaging between us was getting more and more explicit, it was becoming obvious, we couldn't leave it as it was, we needed to finish what we had started!

Lockdown began to relax a few months later, our gym opened two lanes for swimming. Two people were only allowed in the pool for lane swimming only, the rest of the club would remain closed. Tim and I made sure that we booked the first available slot!

The rules also meant the only changing room that we were allowed to use were the family one, on the poolside, and it was communal!

The day arrived, we met up, it was great to see Tim in person but we couldn't hug in public, we were paranoid everyone was watching.

We entered the club together, all masked up, got told about the rules, the buzzers the tannoy annouments and the new changing rooms arrangements. "wow, things have changed", I thought.

Heading in, again we were concious we were being watched, therefore we changed separately, me wearing my two piece, Tim in a pair of speedos that left nothing to the imagination!

Starting our first swim, which l must say was hard work, we were in lanes at opposite sides of the pool, the chance of any interaction frustratingly distant.

All too quickly a buzzer sounded, followed by an announcement, we had 15 mins to get changed and out before the next two people were allowed in the pool area.

We both made for the changing room. Tim offered to wait outside,

"No, get in here" l said, we ducked in giggleing, closing the door behind us,

Something to mention about the family changing area, there is only one shower cubicle, with a curtain!

Tim said I should go first, I got my soap from my bag, turned around and took off my costume, walking past Tim naked, his mouth dropped open.

" Dont just stand there, get over here and help me" I ordered with a grin on my face, I needed service and I needed it now!

Very quickly his speedos were removed, his impressive cock standing ridged in front.

I was under the shower the hot water flowing over me, soaping my front when Tims arms came around me, I turned and he kissed me hard, dropping the soap bottle, returning his kiss, his hands resting on my bum and rock hard cock on my tummy.

Tim moved his hand cupping my boob roughly he squeezed, I felt an electric shock surging through my body, all the pent up sexual frustration exploding out of me.

I heard myself say " harder, keep going"

His other hand now at the entrance to my soaking pussy. I grabbed his cock, wanking him furiously.

His finger found my opening, my legs parted and in he went. god it felt good, I needed it so much.

Frustratingly the buzzer sounded, followed by an announcement, five minutes to get out.

Damn what is it with this place!

The mood shattered again and not wanting to get caught, we dressed quickly and went to the car park, being a public place, and near our work, keeping our distance from esch other.

We had to meet somewhere and soon, we couldn't leave it like this. I promised to message him and drove home, frustrated again.

As it turned out the perfect excuse and opportunity would come quickly.

As a pastime, I bake cakes and cupcakes, I had a last minute order to bake for the next weekend come in. The order was for a colleague who lived in the same town and area as Tim, I volunteered to drop off the order in a 'selfless' act of kindness!

The day of the drop off came, I told my husband I would be at least a few hours as I wanted to go shopping while I was there, he didn't care, more time for him and our son to watch football!

I made sure I was wearing a short summer dress with no bra and sexy pants when I left home. again my husband didn't have a clue, or notice!

Driving to the town, I dropped off the order, made small talk for a few minutes then made my excuses quickly driving around to Tim's house.

On arrival I made my way around the back to 'sit outside' with him as the rules for entertaining were still in the phase of open air only!

Tim took my hand and led me into the house, leading me straight upstairs to his bedroom, he led me to his bed, no words said, turned me to face him.

"Undress me" he said forcefully.

Well this was a side of him I had not seen before, I found myself extremely turned on by it.

I undid his belt, pulled on his trouser button, unzipped his fly, dropped his trousers, next was his tee shirt leaving him standing in his boxers, they didn't last long! Now Tim was standing naked in front of me, his cock standing proudly in front.

" Now you " was his instruction.

I stood in front of him and lifted my arms, he grabbed my dress yanking it over my head, left standing In front of him in just a pair of lacy black pants, I went to take them off.

" NO" was the instruction, "stand over there", pointing me to an open area,

I moved as instructed by my new dominant man.

"Turn to face me"

I did so.

Tim picked up his phone.

" No" I muttered.

"Be quiet, do as you are told to" again said forcefully,

Again I did as I was told,

Starting to snap away with his phone he said "cup your tits".

He never called them that before, fuck I was turned on! I complied.

"Now drop your pants, slowly,"

I hooked my thumbs in the sides, pulling gently down, I was now naked in front of him. Snapping away, he moved behind me.

"Bend forward" again snapping away, " stay there"

Tim slowly walked in front of me, his cock in my face.

"Suck it" grabbing my hair and shoving his cock in my mouth.

Again snapping away with his phone, I didn't care I knew from that moment on I was his to use!

I was sucking furiously on Tims cock, my hands around his hips which had started to thrust rhythmically, I could feel myself gagging at the end of each stroke, my tits swinging with each thrust and my pussy aching so much it was becoming all consuming.

Tim pulled himself out of my mouth, walked behind me, and pulled me up by my hair, his other arm reaching around me and roughly cupping my tit, his finger and thumb pinching my nipple sending feelings through me that I had thought were lost to me.

Tim started to kiss me roughly, my husband had never been like this to me, and I was loving it! Walking me back to his bed, I felt my legs bump into it, he gently pushed me into the seated position.

Tim lowered himself onto his knees in front of me his face in line with the edge of the bed, grabbing my legs and throwing them over his shoulders.

The anticipation was both exquisite and excruciating, I was in sexual heaven.

Tims tongue lightly flicked over my clitorus, his left hand reaching up and cupping my boobs one at a time, roughly tweaking my nipples, sending waves of pleasurable pain coursing through me. I was getting close to orgasm!

With his right hand, he pushed two fingers into my pussy, moving in and out, deeper and deeper, then three fingers, then four, his tongue upping the tempo, his hand hammering in and out, the onslaught was just too much for me! I arched my back and screamed with pleasure I came, very hard collapsing back on the bed.

Tim moved my legs from his shoulders, stood and licked his fingers, I could see them glistening with my juices, he looked like he was savoring every second of this encounter, I know I certainly was.

Tim stood before me, his cock hard, still wet from my attention earlier. Turning he reached into his drawer, pulling out a condom. He went to put it on.

I took it from him, "let me"

Opening the packet, took it out rolling it down his shaft the feeling of touching his cock so intimately sending shivers through me.

The realisation that another man was about to fuck me hit me, I hadn't been with anyone but my husband since our marriage thirteen years ago.

Tim lifted my legs onto his shoulders, guided his cock to my still swollen pussy lips and with one hard push thrust inside me, the feeling was incredible, it was bigger, longer somehow harder than my husband's, the movement was more frantic the thrusting more needy.

After a few minutes of this I was feeling the waves of intense pleasure washing over me, I was about to cum with a cock in me.

"stop and pull out" I asked him.

He did, but asked "why"

"Something isn't right" I told him.

He stepped back, I pulled the Condom off him.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Giving myself to you properly" I said staring directly into his eyes.

I guided his cock back into me, fuck it felt hot.

Tim thrust himself back into me with renewed vigor, his movements became animal as he slammed into me, I remember screaming like I have never screamed before, his balls were slapping my bum.

12