All Comments on 'Lexi has an Affair'

by Jamesbanana1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

Not usually a fan of adultery but you wrote a good story. Well paced, erotic with just a touching taboo. The only issue I see is that she feels absolutely zero guilt. Hard to believe she loves her husband If she doesn’t feel a little guilty.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

For a wife, having unprotected sex with a lover is one of the most exhilarating experiences there is. Even better if hubby is there to watch.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I enjoyed your story. My affair started four years this May. We were finally empty nesters, Gen-Xers, (born '74) we married out of college, our two sons were away at college, we now had time together for travel, events as well as time for ourselves. Then with Covid, it was back to a full house, everyone remote, glued to their various screens. Standing in a long Costco line one morning, a younger guy joined a conversation I was having with an older man about avoiding going stir crazy. The younger guy swore by his Peloton, the older guy had his neighborhood and a cigar, I volunteered walking/biking the loop at SUNY Purchase as there's no screen time involved, the young guy nodded and two days later he joined me. A month later, I followed him home to try his Peloton, wow was it great, I was soon soaked and ... horny, within minutes I was eagerly sucking his cock and stripping off my clothes, we had two wonderful fuck sessions. Right at that moment in time I felt alive and needed my primal urges filled in the extreme. Previously I had been attracted to many other men but never ever acted on those feelings, only later that evening did I feel guilty. But we spent the better part of a year together, twice a week set aside for raw passionate sex and then my feelings and urges evaporated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous