Lexi has an Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum in me, dont you dare. pull out" I said screaming out. I wanted him to cum in me, I needed him to cum in me.

Tim dropped his legs down and in one final push exploded into me, it felt like he had been storing up everything for this moment. His hand flew down and ground on my Clitorus I could feel the throbbing in me, his cock twitching, emptying itself in me, it was too much, again with an arch of my back and a scream, I too came. God it felt good, years of pent up sexual frustration left me, it was liberating.

We collapsed in a heap of bodies Tim lying on my chest gently stroking my erect nipples, nothing being said, just the extasy of the come down with a loving cuddle together.

We both knew we needed to explore each other more.

I slid my hand sliding down coming to rest on Tims now flaccid cock, I started to gently squeeze, within seconds I could feel it coming back to life, my squeezing became gentle strokes. In return, his mouth took my boob and started to suck, his teeth gently biting my nipple.

Tim Gently pushed me on my front, he climbed between my legs from behind, easily sliding his hard cock into me. I felt so sexy, so slutty so good, I really didn't care it was wrong.

This time it wasn't a hard needy fuck, this was gentle love making, Tim slowly and gently slid in and out of me. the feeling was so different from our first fuck, and definitely different to my husband and I.

That thought brought me back to earth with a bump, I had been out two and a half hours and had to get back, problem was, I was in the middle of a slow passionate love making session that I was enjoying.

"Tim" I said," I have to go, either stop or fuck me quick"

You can guess the option he chose, the slow rhythmic movement became a full on frenetic fuck!

Tim pulled me to the side of the bed slamming into me from behind, he was grabbing my tits, pulling my hair, "god yes, please harder"

I felt a sharp sting on my bum as Tim spanked me, I screamed out "fuck yes" spank me, my bum is yours". Within minutes he thrust hard and deep into me emptying himself into my pussy.

I didn't last long either, I came again.

I quickly got off the bed and looked at myself in his full length mirror, oh shit, I looked a mess, my hair was all over the place, I was sweaty, my bum was glowing from where I had been spanked, how was I going to explain this to my husband. I started to panic.

I looked outside and my luck was in. It was raining, that will explain away wet hair!

I quickly jumped in Tims Shower, with his assistance cleaning up, I tied my hair back, a bit of water on my dress and I was ready.

Kissing Tim Passionately, I quickly left the house by the back so not to alert his neighbours. I messaged my husband saying I was on my way back, got in my car and made my way home.

On arrival at my home I needn't have worried, my husband didn't even notice or comment on my hair or wet dress, that said it all!

As for Tim and I, We looked forward to our swim sessions, and we have been told we 'have' to go on a stay away site visit for work, 3 nights in a hotel in Sheffield next month..............update to follow!

12