Lexi the LA Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Lexi pops her ass cherry.
5.9k words
4.53
14.6k
12

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi the LA Slut - Chapter 3

I'm going to fast forward a few weeks on my slut life in LA to share how I moved from being an anal resistor to an anal slut. Yes, in Chapter 2, I chickened out and was able to avoid my first anal encounter. But I knew it was only a matter of time before I would need to be the anal slut many men desire. This is how I got started.

In my first month, I worked the Hollywood bar and had a number of incredible slut sessions. I'll share some in Chapters to 'cum'. But after about 4 weeks I had really made progress getting my new life in order. I had contacted my husband, via a lawyer (so he still didn't know my location) and after some back and forth he agreed to a fast divorce. I didn't want anything but what I took when I left so the negotiation was minimal. Once that was in flight, I was comfortable being myself again and getting a 'real' job, as in W-2 wage. I also got a bank account, credit card, and real phone (non-burner).

I decided I needed more permanent housing and to get out of the bar I was working in. I'll forever be grateful for how that worked out but it was time to move on. I decided the downtown scene was where I wanted to be and there were plenty of high-end hotels with swanky bars. I applied in quite a few and after a week landed a great bartending job in an upscale hotel. I told them my sad tale of not having transportation or a place to stay, and they put me up at the hotel for almost a month, as part of the job compensation. I took a reduced salary, because of that, but I was making most of my money on tips anyway, so it was a sweet deal. The only thing was I had to move rooms daily, if needed, to accommodate guests. They put me on the lowest floor and I was able to stay in the same room almost the entire time. So I had no transportation or accommodation worries.

Once I moved, had the divorce squared away, and had a 'legal' job, I felt much more liberated. I was ready to really explore whatever came up, and I anticipated a lot of cocks rising. I had started carrying lubricant in my clutch, as I was certain an anal opportunity was on the horizon. But I had, to that date, not gotten too adventurous with my hook-ups and had not been pushed to perform anal favors. But now it was different, now I wanted to start the journey and see where it leads.

I had about a dozen cards from guys at the Hollywood bar. I looked through them until I came to one specific card. The guy, Alex, had drawn a cock and balls picture on the back. I laughed to myself, not too subtle on his part. It was pretty obvious what he wanted from me. I knew who he was, because he was the asshole that bought a $50 McCallum shot to see my panty-less backside as I reached to stow the bottle on a high shelf. So I had my target.

I worked Tuesday through Saturday. It was the start of a new week (Monday), so I was idle. I called the number, it had been almost a month.

'Hello.'

'Hi, is this Alex?'

'Yea, who's this?'

I'm Lexi, the bartender from (and I named the bar).'

'Who? What bar?' he replied.

'Boy I thought you would remember me.' I came back with. 'Maybe I can trigger your memory. You bought a $50 McCallum shot and then enjoyed my naked ass as I put it away.'

There was a bit of a silence then, 'Holy shit, you're kidding? I didn't expect this call.'

'Yea, well, I never forgot about that, sort of turns me on. I was wondering if you'd like to see me.'

There was some commotion in the background and he came back with, 'Hey I'm a bit busy right now, can I call you back? Is this a good number?'

It was mid-morning so either he was at work and didn't want this conversation overheard, or maybe he works from home and didn't want his wife hearing it, but either way, he needed to get me off the phone. I said, 'Sure, but call today, it's my day off.'

It was a couple hours before he rang me and I was about to give up, but glad to see his number pop up.

'Hey Lexi, I can talk now.'

I said, 'Oh, your wife out of earshot now?'

He said, 'So what if I'm married? Does that make a difference?'

'No, I was just pulling your chain. I like husbands.'

'Well, I'm not married anyway, I just needed to get out of the office and lunch time was my first chance.'

It was silent for a bit so I finally said, 'So you want to hook up?'

'How could I resist that sweet little ass of yours?'

I think he was testing me. If I was offended he knew I wasn't worth the time, if I went along, he knew he'd get laid. So I said, 'Oh, yea I was hoping you liked the show. There's more where that came from.'

Well that certainly left nothing to the imagination. He was ready to get to the hook up details but had one final concern, and it was justified.

'Are you a pro? I don't pay for my partners.'

I said, 'Nope, I'm just a run of the mill whore.'

I was getting aroused with my own dirty talk and imagined he was as well. He was ready to set up the details of our meet.

'So are you still in Hollywood, I can get up there tonight.'

'No, I left that place and am living downtown. Where are you?', I inquired.

'That's even better, tell me where you are and I can come by right after work.'

I had already thought this through. While my hotel room would be perfect, I didn't want to start parading men in and out of my room. I was already making friends with the staff and they were great to me, and I didn't want to get seen and start having problems that could lead to issues. So I said, 'I can't meet you at my place, do you have a place for a hook up?'

He paused a bit and then said, 'There's one hotel I use that's downtown, let me check. How about I text you the address in a few minutes. Meet me at 5:30.. If you don't show, I'll find you and you won't be happy.'

'Oooo, you sound like a tough guy. I like tough guys. Text me. I'll see you at 5:30.' and I hung up.

I was so horny from the talk and anticipation I spent the next 45 minutes pleasuring myself. I couldn't help but thinking how my virgin butthole was going to be christened by the asshole from Hollywood. How ironic, the asshole taking my asshole.

While I was fantasizing and fingering myself, he text me with the location so I was set, I just had over 4 hours to kill. I decided that I would likely be eating cock and cum for dinner so I better get a bite to eat. I went to the hotel bistro and had a salad and BS'd with the wait staff for almost 2 hours and I still had too much time to kill.

I went back to my room and pulled out 3 different outfits. I tried them all on and tried to decide which made me most sexy. I knew it didn't matter, the clothes would be off in minutes but I wanted to make a statement for him when I walked in. Plus I needed something to do. I changed the outfits multiple times and by the time I made up my mind it was almost 4PM, time to get ready.

I took a shower and got squeaky clean. I applied my makeup, blew out my hair, and decided to get dressed. Dressing wasn't a long process as I had little to put on. I started with a mini (but not ass bearing) skirt. It was plenty short enough as it showed more of my thighs than covered them, but I could walk down the street and not have my pussy out for voyeur photos. It was a white wispy material that was pleated about half way down to the hem so it had a nice flair. I decided I wouldn't wear panties. I put on a black lace bra and very sheer black button up the front top so you could see the bra and my cleavage. It was worn outside the skirt so it covered the top of my mini, meaning you basically could only see the 4 inches of the pleated bottom. I wore no jewelry. I put on one of my favorite pair of CFM heels. These were white with a 1 inch sole and 5 inch heel and an open toe. The top has lace all around my ankle and come up to the bottom of my calf, sort of like an ankle boot. They are very sexy.

I looked at myself in the mirror but even though the outfit was very sexy, I didn't think I looked slutty enough. I went back in to apply more make-up, I went heavier on the eye liner and darkened my eyes as well. Then I teased my hair up a bit in the back, to be fuller. No tying my hair back tonight, if he wanted to jerk off in my hair for fun, then I'll get some cum conditioner, it wasn't a worry. I went back to the mirror and liked what I saw.

I pulled out a tank top and folded it up to take with me as a top backup, in case my sheer one became unwearable in public (wink, wink). The tank is so small and stretchy that it took no space in my clutch, which also had a bit of cash and my tube of lubricant for my virgin butthole.

By the time I had finished it was pushing 5PM. I had about a 3 block walk to the hotel. It was a boutique I had never heard of, wedged between other buildings. I started out, had a couple quick exchanges with other workers who wanted to know who the lucky guy was, then started my walk. I got some nice stares on the street but for the way I looked, not as much as you would think. This is LA, there are so many beautiful women that I'm as much a face in the crowd as the next gal. I'll put my body up against all of them, but as I have stated, I'm not a looker compared to some LA beauties. But guys want my body, and that's enough for me.

I got there around 5:20, yep, I was anxious. Alex was in the lobby. Turns out I couldn't go to the room on my own without a key due to security, so he motioned, with a head nod, to the elevator. I went to the elevator and looped my hand into his arm. We didn't say anything. The elevator door opened and we got in.

We were alone and I was standing to his left. I reached over and started petting his crotch. He immediately grabbed under my skirt with his left hand and reached across me to fondle my tit with his right hand. I spread my legs a bit and he pushed his fingers to my already moist vagina.

'Shit, what are you, a dog in heat?'

I giggled, grabbed the pole that was forming in my hand, and said, 'I may be in heat but I hope you don't think I'm a dog.'

That just got him more excited and as the doors opened, he pulled his hands back so I could lead us out.

We walked to the room without saying anything. He opened the door and we walked in. I assumed that we would start feeling each other again while clothes were removed, but he walked directly to the bed, pulled back the cover and started taking off his shirt.

I was standing there looking at him and he said, 'Get undressed.'

He sat on the bed and removed his shoes, socks, pants, and underwear. I faced him and unbuttoned my blouse and threw it over to a chair. I was taking my time but he wasn't, so he was sitting there naked when I got to my bra. It is a front closure, so I undid it in front of his face and pulled it apart to expose my breasts. I moved toward him and they were at mouth level. He pulled me toward him by my ass and I pushed my titties to his face.

He began sucking my nipples and brought both hands up to get a nice feel. He alternated one hand or the other between feeling a tit and grabbing my ass or fingering my clit. I gasped a few times as I was very aroused. He was a bit aggressive as he nibbed my nipples and squeezed my ass hard, but I was really getting into it.

Suddenly he pulled back, positioned himself on his back in the bed with his head on a couple pillows at the headboard. He put his hands behind his head and said, 'Suck my dick.'

I looked down and realized the bulge I was feeling in his pants was the tip of the iceberg, so to speak. He had grown to an almost unthinkable size, the largest cock I had ever seen in real life. I immediately thought of those porno pics on the internet where a gal puts her forearm up to a monster cock and they are the same size (always shown moments before the rocket impales her).

I was a bit nervous now, but there was no going back. Could I swallow that thing? Am I really ready to have my first anal with a 10 inch cock? Only one way to find out.

I climbed on to the bed and bent over to take his cock in my mouth. I had a grip on his base as I opened my mouth (wide) to take him in. He was standing at attention so I just went straight down and was able to pull him in to touch the back of my throat right away. That got him excited and he put both of his hands on the back of my head and pushed down.

I was in the wrong position for a comfortable throat fuck, coupled with the suddenness of his pushing my head, and I gagged big time. Some bile came up as I coughed and choked and he let off pushing. My eyes started watering like mad as I went back in. He grabbed my head again and was pushing my head up and down, forcing his cock to the back of my throat each time. I had no control, there was no relaxing my throat as there was nothing relaxing about what was happening. I tried to get him down but I was mostly gagging and crying (not literally, just watering eyes).

'Come on whore, swallow that cock.' he commanded as he pulled his hands off my head.

I figured I had about 10 seconds to swallow him my way, before he started forcing his cock down my throat. On his command I took him to the back of my throat and muscle memory took over. I guess in that instance I relaxed my throat enough and was able to take him down (actually in this case, up) into my throat.

He moaned and said, 'That's it slut, just like that.' and he grabbed my head again and started thrusting his hips up while holding my head down. He did that a couple times and then held himself in my throat for a few seconds and let go.

I pulled up and off his cock but started stroking him. I was pretty proud of myself for taking him down and getting that pleasure groan out of him. It was time to go for the real prize.

I looked at him and I must have been a mess. Mascara running down my face from my watering eyes and saliva everywhere. I said, 'Will you fuck my ass?'

I was stroking his rod while sitting up to face him. I looked down and saw that I was a mess. My tits were not only wet from saliva, but my mascara had run so badly there were black streaks now running over my boobs.

He looked at me, put his hands back behind his head, and said, 'You are one nasty whore.'

I smiled and kept stroking.

He jumped up and said, 'Get out of bed.'

I got up and he forcefully turned me toward the bed and pushed me over. On the heels I was wearing I wasn't that stable anyway, so I fell flat on my face. My legs dangling over the side of the bed. I got my bearings and felt the floor with my feet so I pushed up and raised my ass while pulling my arms to my side.

'That's it, assume the position.' Alex chuckled.

I started to get worried and looked back to him and said, 'I have 2 requests.'

He was already feeling my ass and said, 'You already used up your request, I'm going to fuck this tight ass.'

'Wait, I have lube in my bag, please get it out and lube up, please.'

He saw the value in that and without saying a word went to my clutch and got out the tube. I heard him squirting it and massaging into his cock. He then said, 'Spread your cheeks.'

I reached back and took a butt cheek in each hand and spread them to expose my awaiting butthole. He squirted my hole and surrounding area.

'That better?'

I said, 'Yes, thanks. And one more thing, please start slow.'

He positioned his cock at my entrance and leaned over me. I could feel his manhood between my butt cheeks and knew I was about to be violated in a way I never had been.

He brought his face to my neck and whispered, 'get up on your elbows'.

I was still holding my butt cheeks apart so I brought my arms forward and did what he said. It wasn't easy as he had his weight on me. He let up and I rose a bit. He put his hands under and found my tits, cupping one in each hand and began vigorously feeling them. He then pinched each nipple hard and I squealed.

'Oh you like that.' I didn't respond.

As he continued to feel me and grind that huge pole against my butt, he said, 'Your very polite. Asking me to fuck your ass, pleading for lube and a slow ass fuck. I like it when you beg.'

Again I said nothing.

'Beg me to fuck your ass'.

I was so ready I really didn't need encouragement, I wanted him to start using me again. 'Please, Please, fuck my ass'.

He squeezed my breasts hard with that and reached down to my nipples again. He got his mouth in my ear and said, 'That wasn't convincing enough.'

'Oh god, please don't make me wait. I need your cock in my ass, please fuck it, please.'

That was enough, he tweaked my nipples again and then pushed himself up. I didn't move, awaiting his next command. He slapped my ass cheek hard, and I yelped. It really stung and I assumed would welt up. He laughed and then did the same to my left cheek, and I squirmed and groaned.

'Pull your cheeks apart.'

I reached back and pulled my flaming cheeks apart for his cock. He positioned himself at my opening and started pushing in. I expected him to ram in hard and not obey my request, but to his credit he went in slowly.

Even with a nice slow entry, I was not ready for the feeling. He stretched me and I couldn't contain myself, nearly screaming but loudly moaning as he pushed deep into my sphincter.

''Ahhhh, yes.' He groaned. I was still whimpering or moaning or whatever you call it as he started pumping. I was still holding my cheeks apart.

'God, I can tell you love this.'

He was wrong. I had no control over anything, I was his object and my enjoyment had nothing to do with what was going on. I did start to get more comfortable with each penetration but it was certainly not enjoyment, discomfort was more like it. But I was definitely aroused as I thought how I was finally being a good little anal slut and my virgin ride was on a monster cock.

I pulled my hands off my cheeks and found my clitoris. I began pleasuring myself. Now that was way better. I started to climax while he was pumping hard.

He slapped my ass again and said 'Beg me, beg for it.'

I was moaning so much I could barely put words together but cried out as best I could, 'Fuck yes, pump that ass, punish my ass, please!.'

That excited him (and me) and he suddenly pulled out and said, 'Get down'.

I slid off the bed to my knees and turned around to take him into my mouth. I was in full slut mode now, ass to mouth glory. He grabbed my head and started face fucking me hard and before I could perform, his cock was again down my throat and my eyes were a tearing mess.

He came with a vengeance, blasting cum into my mouth as he kept thrusting in and out. I didn't swallow and cum and saliva started drooling out and down my front. He kept pumping his cock into my mouth and throat as cum throbbed from his member.

I think he was grunting loudly but it was a frantic moment and all I remember is his last huge grunt as he shoved his cock into the back of my throat and gave me one last ejaculation.

He let go of my head and I slowly removed him from my mouth. I looked up at him with my mouth full and partly opened. I wasn't trying to show him his wad, I was about to gasp for air but had to swallow first, so I closed my mouth and swallowed his load while looking up at him. He enjoyed seeing his whore be as nasty as he wanted her to be.

I was a mess as I sat back on my ass and leaned against the bed. I looked down at my tits and they were wet with mascara stained saliva and cum. My face must have been even worse.

He picked up his shirt and started putting it on, then said, 'Let's go get a drink.'

I was sort of shell shocked and said, 'What?'

He said, 'Get the fuck up and clean up some, I want a drink.'

I pulled myself up as he sat down on the bed and started putting on his skivvies. I went into the bathroom and sure enough, I was a wet mess. I toweled off my face and front, then used a moist washcloth to clean up a bit but my mascara and eyes were beyond repair. I wiped as much off as I could but I didn't have remover and it was still blotchy and smeared. There wasn't anything I could do about it. Plus he yelled, 'Let's go.' so I had to hurry.

12