Lexi the LA Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came out of the bathroom and he handed me my blouse and said just put this on. I did as I was told but it was so sheer my nipples showed right through, but at least it was a black cover. We were standing by the door to leave and he pushed me against the wall, grabbed my wrists and pushed himself into me. His face was in my face and he said, 'You glad you called me?'

'Yes, that was fantastic.' I replied.

I thought he might pull up my leg and start fucking me right then, but he moved off and opened the door, said, 'what a fucking whore' and walked out.

I followed him into the elevator. I again stroked his cock on the way to the lobby. He didn't react physically but said, 'You can't get enough.'

I replied, 'You got that right.'

The hotel had a small lobby bar and it wasn't very crowded. It wasn't a posh place and the after-work crowd was thin. We sat at the bar and he had a couple drinks and I nursed one. I'm sure I looked a mess and it was obvious I had been violated, as I got some looks from the bartender, but I may have been paranoid, nothing was said.

He whispered to me, 'How about we fuck in the bathroom?'

I was turned on by the thought but thought that would be sort of stupid when we had a perfectly good room for him to fuck me in.

I said, 'Take me back up and I think you'll think of plenty of things you can do to me.'

He smiled and called the bartender over to settle up. At least he was horny again.

In the elevator I again petted his cock through his pants. This time he put his hand under my skirt, got a nice handful of my ass, and pinched. I squirmed as it was still sore from the previous escapades, but it only made me more determined to please him.

Once we got in the room I expected him to undress again so I was starting to unbutton my blouse when he pulled me close to him. He grabbed a butt cheek in each hand and pulled me into his crotch. Then he kissed me, a really wet, open mouth beauty. I was a bit surprised since he had fucked my ass and then cum in my mouth, but it was a really nice and sensual gesture. I realized I had probably sucked 25 cocks in the last 6 weeks but had not been kissed. Wow.

I had my hand down on his zipper and was trying to stimulate him but he was pushing hard into me so my hand was sort of pinned. He pulled back his chest and brought his hands up and grabbed my sore titties. I made no resistance.

As he felt me and I stroked his rod, still through his pants, I said, 'Please fuck me.'

He smiled and said, 'Yea, I will but you might have to do a bit of foreplay on me first.'

Now it was my turn to smile as I dropped to my knees again. I undid his pants while he was unbuttoning his shirt. I pulled his pants and undies down and he stepped out of them. His cock was not flaccid but clearly not ready to fuck me. I did what I have done with other really large members that need stimulation, I pulled his cock up and began licking and sucking his balls with his cock laying on my face. That's a sure turn on. I looked up at him and he was reacting. I worked my tongue up his shaft until I was able to bring his cock head into my mouth. This time he didn't offer any assistance, if I wanted to fuck him, I had to do all the work. He put both his hands on his hips and watched as I took him in and out of my mouth, always keeping his cockhead in my mouth but allowing my lips to run the full length of his shaft. I tried to keep my eyes on his so he could see how much I wanted him.

I had my hands on his thighs and started pulling him into my throat, again no assistance, I was on my own. I brought him in deep and my eyes started watering again. I did it probably 5 times as he started to get really hard. I looked up and saw his eyes rolling back and thought I was about to get another load in my mouth, which I would have enjoyed but was really hoping to get ridden instead.

At that, he said, 'OK, c'mon.' as he stepped aside and sat on the side of the bed. I got up and started to unbutton my blouse again but he said, 'Stop, I want to fuck you with your clothes on.'

That was a surprise but I didn't care, I just wanted his cock in me. Then I recalled my tank top in my clutch and thought that would be better to have on in case it got messy. The tank was disposable, the blouse was actually pretty nice. So I kept taking off the blouse when he said, 'Didn't you hear me?'

I said, 'Just keep your cock hard, this will only take a sec.'

I took off the blouse and threw it on the chair, pulled out the tank and slipped it over my head. I pulled it down over my tits and it was super tight. My nipples were hard already and the flimsy, stretchy tank material left nothing to be hidden. He had laid back on the bed and propped a couple pillows behind his shoulders/head. He was stroking his member.

I climbed on and straddled him with my wet pussy now stroking his member. He said, 'Yea, that top will work. Start fucking me.'

His wish was my command, although it was probably more my wish. I reached down and took his cock in hand and guided it into me. I leaned forward and put my hands on his chest as I tried to ride back and take him in. He stretched me but nothing like my ass. I worked him in more and more with each bounce. I still had my primary weight on my knees but gradually leaned back and let gravity take me down all over that big boy. My pussy grabbed him as I got upright on his tool and had it fully emersed in my grateful cunt.

He said, 'Bounce on it so I see your tits flop.'

I tried to do it but my balance was not good, especially with that log inside me. I was able to get going pretty good with my hands down on his belly to steady me. But my arms were holding my tits together so it wasn't what he wanted to see. I finally got a rhythm and balance and got upright on him and bounced up and down and my tits flopped nicely with my arms out to my side. I could see he was loving it and I was getting more balanced so I pulled my hands back behind my head and gave him a vigorous ride.

After pumping his cock with my pussy a dozen or more times, in full tit flopping glory, he pulled his hands up to my babs and started fondling them, one in each hand. I slowed down and started a sexy ride while he felt me up. He moved his fingers to my nipples, clearly visible through the tank, and pinched hard. I gasped but kept my hands behind my head.

I rode him slowly and I could feel him tense. He pulled me forward by pulling my nipples and I lost my balance. I caught myself as I fell into his chest and he bear hugged me. Now he started thrusting himself into me by using his legs and pushing up his hips. Bang, Bang, Bang, with a really hard fuck.

'Fu...u...u...u...u...u...u...ck me!' I screamed as he pounded me and I climaxed.

He quickly rolled us over so I was now on bottom. He pinned my arms above my head and started humping even harder and seemingly deeper. Now many women (and men perhaps) find the missionary position dull, or at least the least exciting of the sex options. I'm not one of them. Having my legs spread far apart with a cock pummeling my defenseless pussy is incredibly erotic to me. And boy, was I getting the full experience.

I knew he would be cumming soon and expected to get my hole filled, but he pulled up and said, 'pull your tank above your tits.'

As he straddled my belly, I did as I was instructed and exposed my breasts (they were red hot but in a good way). He reached over to the end table and grabbed the lube. I knew what was next so I cupped my tits and spread them apart for the lube. He dropped a stream of goo in my cleavage and placed his cock on top. I wrapped my babs around his shaft and he leaned way forward to grab the headboard. He started riding my tits, in and out, faster and faster.

I expected him to pull up any moment and deliver his present into my mouth but instead I felt the throbbing on my chest. He was cumming between my tits. I felt the spunk squirting out the top of my cleavage but it was contained by my tank top. He grunted through a few spurts then pulled off me and collapsed on his back next to me.

Cum was between my tits and on my tank but it started to run down my neck to my back. It was an excellent load.

We laid there a minute or two, no words, then I got up and went into the bathroom. I took off my tank and wiped my face (mascara and saliva galore), my pussy (yea it was plenty wet), and then the cum off my chest and neck. I pushed a wet washcloth over my face to get as presentable as I could for the walk back.

I came out, threw my tank top on the bed, and said 'Here, you can have this. I wiped my pussy with it so you can smell me while you jerk off this week.'

He chuckled at that. I put on my bra and blouse, straightened my skirt and looked at him.

'I'll call you.' he said.

'Nope, don't do that.'

'What's the matter, you don't like my cock?'

I bent over the bed and kissed his still moist monster. 'Nope, I love your cock. I just know a second hookup leads to a third and the next thing you know you're in a relationship. I'm not into relationships right now.'

'You give yourself too much credit slut. I just want to fuck that tight ass of yours again.'

Now some women, OK maybe most women, would have been offended, but I was turned on. I hesitated for emphasis and said, 'Don't call me, but you can text. Who knows, I may have a horny butthole when you call? Remember, I'm off on Mondays.'

With that I took my sore ass, pussy and tits out the door and limped back to my place.

12