All Comments on 'Lexi the LA Slut Ch. 03'

by Lexilaneslt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AmbulAmbul10 months ago

I really like the author’s character, Lexie. Very matter-of-fact, very goal-oriented. She wants to be an all-purpose slut and is taking the initiative to make that happen. Anal experience is a good example. We know what she is thinking, but we know almost nothing about what she is feeling. Why does she want to be a slut? She does not seem to be obsessed with cock, or want to submit to men to serve their sexual desires, with her own pleasure as a by-product. Does she view her holes as repositories for male semen, or as sources of her own pleasure? Does she get wet when dressing and preparing for dates for sex? The sex scenes describe what is happening, but not what Lexi is feeling. I don’t recall any where she orgasmed, which would seem to be a prerequisite for her desire to be fucked. Multiple orgasms would seem to be in order for a slut to enjoy multiple cocks in her holes. The sex seems somehow mechanical, with no passion, no intensity. The story lacks any real tension. For example, Lexi is not cheating on her husband, is not overcoming any real sexual reluctance, and has not (so far) been put in a sexual position where she is helpless and forced to cum through pain, bondage, or a very dominant man. I really like the story so far and would love to see the intensity of the sex scenes and Lexi’s emotions ratcheted up. Please keep writing about her slut experiences!

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Lexie seems willing to try anything. Free lance whoring seems up her alley. Or working as an escort. Her bartender gig offers a lot of possibilities. Since she is in L.A., she might dabble in porn to see if she likes it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Like the story but a bit confused. I thought she was a whore, pay for play. This was her just being a slut. How does she expect to make money giving it away for free? As a whore, she needs to get paid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous