Lexington Steele Goes Bi!

Story Info
TS Madison and Vanessa Blue bang Lexington Steele.
1.1k words
2
3.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

African American porn legend Lexington Steele is having the time of his life at a special party held at his townhouse in the Van Nuys area of California. The tall, dark-skinned and handsome Black man sighs happily as he gets his thick Black cock sucked by Vanessa Blue, a sexy, curvy, big-booty Black lady who has rocked the world of porn in ages past. As former porn star Vanessa Blue sucks Lexington Steele's cock, he's on the receiving end of some backdoor action from TS Madison, the curvy, busty and big-bottomed African American transgender porn star. After putting on a condom and lube, TS Madison worked her cock into Lexington Steele's ass. It simply doesn't get any hotter than this...

"So tight," TS Madison groaned, and she smiled as she thrust her big dark dick into Lexington Steele's ass. For ages, TS Madison watched videos where Lexington Steele slid his cock into the eager holes of cisgender women, and she watched those videos with envy and fascination. Lexington Steele has fucked the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of a thousand women, maybe more. Isn't it about time the macho brother receives some anal action? TS Madison certainly thinks so, that's why she's enlisted the aid of retired porn star Vanessa Blue to introduced Lexington Steele to the bisexual side of the force. No shame in TS Madison's game...

"I used to peg him with my strap-on dildo back when I went under the name Domina X," Vanessa Blue paused to say, and she winked at TS Madison while sucking Lexington Steele's cock. Lexington Steele groaned as Vanessa Blue sucked his cock and massaged his balls while TS Madison filled his butt hole with her cock. Truth be told, Lexington Steele has often wondered about the other side. The adult film industry isn't forgiving of straight men who do bisexual porn or transgender porn. For this and many other reasons, Lexington Steele only works in straight films and that's that. Nothing says he can't do his own thing in his private life, though...

"Hmm, ladies, you rock my world," Lexington Steele said, and TS Madison bucked her hips, thrusting her cock into the forbidden depths of his ass. Vanessa Blue sucked Lexington Steele's cock, which throbbed in her mouth. The brother was harder than ever, doubly stimulated by the soft female lips around his cock while a hard cock filled his butt hole. The sexually adventurous Black trio continued with their fun and switched things up...

"Fill my holes," Vanessa Blue told Lexington Steele as she got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Lexington Steele grinned and caressed Vanessa Blue's thick ass. Hmm, the short, curvy Black lady's ass was just as thick and firm as he remembered. Meanwhile, TS Madison stroked her big cock with one hand and caressed her tits with the other. Lexington Steele lubricated Vanessa Blue's asshole with lotion and put on a condom. Without further ado, Lexington Steele pushed his cock into Vanessa Blue's butt hole. Nothing beats Black on Black anal sex, and Lexington Steele enjoys it every which way...

"I got something for you," TS Madison said, and she drew closer to Lexington Steele as he gripped Vanessa Blue's hips and plowed his cock into her butt hole. TS Madison waved her big dark cock at Lexington Steele, who smiled. Just like that, Lexington Steele began sucking TS Madison's cock while fucking Vanessa Blue. TS Madison smiled triumphantly as Lexington Steele sucked her cock. The sexy Black transgender porn star has fucked a lot of straight Black men and bisexual Black men. Once these fellas get a taste of TS Madison's action, they fully embrace the bisexual side of the force and there's no going back to Straight Town.

"Hmm, your cock is delicious," Lexington Steele said, and he sucked TS Madison's cock with gusto. Meanwhile, Vanessa Blue winced as Lexington Steele's cock filled her butt hole. The sultry Black MILF has fucked legions of men in her lifetime but once a woman gets a taste of Lexington Steele's cock, she can never forget it. Vanessa Blue has been dating mostly White guys since she split from Lexington Steele ages ago but she never forgot about his sexual powers. Fingering her wet, hairy pussy while getting butt fucked by Lexington Steele, Vanessa Blue squealed in delight. Let the good times roll...

"I'm going to cum on your face," TS Madison said, and she pulled her cock out of Lexington Steele's mouth and blasted her load all over his face. Lexington Steele drank TS Madison's delicious cum and nodded approvingly. Meanwhile, Vanessa Blue tapped out, her booty hole sore from Lexington Steele's relentless anal pounding. Lexington Steele pulled his cock out of Vanessa Blue's booty hole. The sexy Black MILF sighed in relief. TS Madison grabbed Lexington Steele's cock, took off the used condom which smelled of Vanessa Blue's ass, and then went to work. Lexington Steele grinned as TS Madison began sucking his cock.

"Let's do this," Vanessa Blue said to Lexington Steele and TS Madison. After taking a breather, they continued with their fun. TS Madison got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks for Lexington Steele. Grinning, Lexington Steele put on a condom, lubricated TS Madison's ass and then went inside. TS Madison groaned and stroked her big cock as Lexington Steele's gigantic Black dick entered her booty hole. TS Madison gives dick out but she can also take it like a champ. Isn't that awesome? Not to be outdone, Vanessa Blue donned a shiny ebony strap-on dildo and came up behind Lexington Steele...

"Oh shit," Lexington Steele groaned, as Vanessa Blue gripped his hips and pushed the dildo up his ass. Back when they were dating, ages ago, Vanessa Blue had a persona called Domina X and she used to ram her dildos up Lexington Steele's ass. Well, tonight, Vanessa Blue was making up for lost time. As Lexington Steele plowed his cock into TS Madison's butt hole, Vanessa Blue reminded him of her sensuality and power by ramming her big ebony dildo up his ass. Lexington Steele screamed, overwhelmed with wicked pleasure as Vanessa Blue's dildo filled his ass while TS Madison's big beautiful ass gripped his dick. For a bisexual Black man, albeit one who leads a heterosexual life, it doesn't get any hotter than this!

After some truly fun times, Lexington Steele led Vanessa Blue and TS Madison to the showers, where they bantered while getting cleaned up. Thanking the ladies for a wonderful time, Lexington Steele sent them on their way. The party was fun and everyone had a great time, but it was time for the guests to hit the road. Returning to the bedroom, Lexington Steele had a glass of red wine while watching the epic video they'd just made. It was meant for his own consumption only, of course. Not everything is meant for the public. The private pleasures of Lexington Steele most definitely fall within that category.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers