All Comments on 'Lexi's Indiscretion'

by rawanxiety

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

She’s not insatiable, she just a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To be continued?

Heeeeelppppp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lexis indiscretion

I’d spank that little bitch hard. Leave my hand print on her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And more

Then Mitch told Aaron the only way he could fuck Lexi is if he fucked him too ! So Lexi finds a boyfriend for her and her husband ! After hearing Mitch tell Aaron to fuck him as well Lexi looses all interest in her passion and becomes ill thinking about her husband being fucked by another man , oop’s boyfriend thing not so fun anymore...

Tough shit Bitch !

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 3 years ago

Nice start to a hot story...

Her husband already said go for it, so she took him up on it.

And by the sound of it, he not only didn't mind, he wants to SEE it.

Now she's gonna get really fucked ! Mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing new. Narcissistic cheating slut. Perverted and stupid cuck

I think Covid 19 must further destroy these cuck writers brains. So many of the same worn out plotlines selling the udder stupidity and moronic cuck a doodle do lifestyle. They know they are abnormal and pathetic, so they go out of their way to convince real and normal people they’re not sick and twisted. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
why...

Why do they always choose the husband best friend who just happens to have a huge non white cock?

Go out and get a huge non white cock but don't also break up a friendship. Aaron should have called his buddy to see if she was telling the truth or just out cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

just another wimp with a whore wife not much here

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There is more to be said.

Good story, will be waiting for the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1

Another fucked up first attempt, and why did the friend have to be black with a big cock, what happened to whute guys with big cocks, or any other race for that matter? Go back to work and stop trying to write ... oh ... and please don't bother with a part 2, this was bad enough. Another writer to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Garbage

A willing cuckold and his whore tale. Written for the sewer rats who roam this category. One Star for this garbage.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Gimme a T....gimme an R.....gimme an A....gimme an S.....gimme an H.

rawanxietyrawanxietyover 3 years agoAuthor
The best part about my story!!!

Is........

That it’s mine 😊 I wrote it and I enjoyed writing it! Isn’t that just the greatest thing?

I love black and white men, so please, quit complaining because the star of my story doesn’t align with your race.

And just a final note for everyone absolutely turned off (and hilariously offended) by my story: get horny, and write your own story. 💕😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Boo hoo

Gets real annoying seeing y'all cry in the comments. You knew what you were reading before you started so shut up already. bunch of angry bald old men hate fucking their hands I swear

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What an odd fetish.

I would express my sympathy, but we both know that would be a waste.

Thanks for the effort.

Cunninglinguist97Cunninglinguist97over 3 years ago

Your overall writing style and grammar is great I just don't care for this particular type of loving wife story 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ruined Orgasm!

Nice piece of flash fiction. It certainly had lots of “raw anxiety” as wife Lexi worried about her husband’s reaction to her infidelity and wondering when she would be allowed to cum.

For me, there is nothing sexier than a cute wife coming home “the morning after” with her panties full of another man’s cum! My wife and I enjoy squishy, juicy, gooey stories and your’ s checked our boxes. Lexi’s crotch was a mess and that made my wife squirm with pleasure as she read.

In your story, husband Mitch did the right thing, “Suddenly Mitch's mouth was tracing around my outer pussy lips. He was moaning and I glanced down to see himself relentlessly jacking off his cock with his mouth on my pussy. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen.”

Also, Mitch pulled out and ruined Lexi’s orgasm. That was a great move which, set her up for another massive orgasm on Aaron’s big, dark cock.

When my wife comes home from a date, with one of her big-cocked lovers, the first thing she does is pull her panties part way down her thigh. I kneel in front of her and lick my lips. She spreads her legs as wide as she can. Hanging there between her legs, her panties natural form a kind of feed bag for me. I stick my head all the way between her thighs, face down, and start munching the cum out of her panties. That excites us both and sometimes I can even feel cum dripping down out of her cunt onto the back of my neck, in that position.

When I’m done, I pull her panties completely off and lay down on the floor, face up. She squats and works her pelvic muscles to expulse their cum. It splatters down on my face to eat. Or if she is still horny, she will squat over my genitals and splatter the man or men’s’ cum there. The drip, drip of their cum, onto my penis, always makes me hard. Then, she easily slides her cunt down onto my penis saying, “Wow! That is great lubricant isn’t it!”

We can’t wait to read the next chapter to your story. Lexi is certainly going to get to cum, as Aaron works her over good, right there in front of Mitch! Just like my wife; she’s such a “whore”.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
This was enough

Please no part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Daddy? get real...real sick that is

OK, I don't really gdet off on this kind of story but occasionally there is a super good tale that gets me hot, so I will give them a chance. But this is not in that upper echelon and it just uses too many cliches. Yah, they had discussed it but he got upset anyway, up until he started licking up his friend's cum. The friend just has to be black with big cock. Doesn't this sound a bit stereotypical? The KKK would be proud of you, man.

The capper was her calling her guy daddy. It just sucks any soul out of the story. What's the deal with that, anyway? It feels wrong to me. Incestuous, maybe. Infantile, certainly.

Stupid story, certainly. Don't bother writing a followup.

R

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Cuck Story

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck yes that was hot as hell

I have to say, it is always so much fun finding a new cock to fuck. My husband started me down this road and once I realized just how turned on he got whenever I was naughty, it just kind of took on a mind of its own. I love returning home from shopping or going to the grocery, only to slip off my panties and have my husband feel my full pussy. Finding a willing partner has become so easy since I realized I have a green light to fuck whomever and whenever I want. The best was the time we were out to dinner with his parents at a fancy restaurant. I had to use the restroom and got up, but on the way I passed through the bar area and there was two sexy assed guys at the bar. I winked at one as I was approaching him and when I got up close I just took his hand and said follow me. In less than ten minutes I was returning to the table with a pussy dripping gooey cum. I grabbed my husband's hand and pulled it under my skirt. His eyes bugged out but he couldn't do anything with his mom and dad right there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Waiting for next part.

sandymonroesandymonroeover 3 years ago
this is so hot

So hot I will share it on twitter to gain some more attraction to this masterpiece! Can't wait the next part!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

That was just too bizarre

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous