Lexi's Legend Continues Pt. 01

Story Info
Part 1 of a fanfic extension of "Legend of Lexi".
6.8k words
4.56
31.6k
105

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Hello everyone. Xarth wrote a masterpiece that now sits in the top 15 of incest/taboo category named "Legend of Lexi". I loved it so much that, with Xarth's permission, I have written a multi-part series continuing from where the Xarth's story ends. This is the first of many parts. If you like it, and want to read the rest of the series, let me know. If you haven't read his story yet, go now before reading this one! You can find it at this link ***

*****

After a few weeks of some of the best mornings of my life, we had to spend an entire week and a half away from each other when she went on a trip with some of her friends. We spent long hours talking about what we were going to do without each other for so long. Lexi mentioned she'd timed the trip perfectly, as she wouldn't have been able to play very much during that week anyway due to her cycle.

She'd send me a hello text a few times daily, with some extras at night before she went to sleep. I missed her tremendously, but enjoyed just talking to her. She was very sound of mind, able to say what she meant with the right words. Talking to her was so very soothing, save for the one message I got at 2am halfway through the week "So f'king horny. I need your mess inside me".

I woke up the Sunday she was due to arrive home to see her in her favorite position, playing Zelda on her tummy facing away from me, basking me in the glory of her perfect ass underneath her cheeky panties. I was as surprised as I was happy to see her sooner than expected.

I immediately sat up in a gasp and just about dove on top of her back, landing on my knees astride her butt. The amazing scent of her long blonde hair filled my nostrils as I moved forward onto her, feeling all her amazing skin cover my entire front side. I felt her smiling big as I kissed her cheek while I wrapped my arms around her torso under her arms, one arm under her loose tank top, each hand palming her breasts as they slid by to their destinations, one hand one hand staying to accompany her bare boob, the other under her other arm. I fully embraced her very petite body, holding her tightly with my arms and legs, maximizing the skin-on-skin contact. She giggled softly through her smile as my weight slowly forced her face to the bed. She abandoned her game and turned her face toward mine, still grinning ear to ear, not even bothering to press pause.

"I've missed you," I said to her, sincerely.

"Uuugh, you have no idea!" She said with a light eyeroll, the breath from her words bouncing off my face. The arm I was laying on curled up and her fingers ran through my hair.

My lips found hers and she kissed me hungrily. I pulled my face slightly away to speak.

"No seriously, I have ached for you."

Lexi's arched her butt into my crotch as her eyes held steady on mine. "I can tell" she mused as she lightly swayed her hips within my tight hold, putting pressure on my already exposed erect dick, her grin having now morphed into the mischevious sort. "So what do you want to do now that I'm back?" She asked, trying her best to sound innocent.

I kissed her shoulder and slid my hand from her armpit down under her lucious body until my fingers found her little bump between her legs. She bucked when I first felt it, her butt pressing into my crotch. I tended to that spot with my hand buried under her as I continued to watch her face. Every little movement was catnip to me. I could stare at her beautiful face for hours and hours as it expressed its pleasure at the behest of my work. Every little detail, I drank up eagerly. The way her eyebrows bended, her lips twitched, her forehead wrinkled, her breath catching in small gasps, all of it set fire to my insides. I stopped when I remembered the bad news.

"As much as I want to, we really shouldn't." I said as I held her tightly to me. "Mom's here".

"..? So what? She hasn't come up here in years." Lexi argued, continuing to shimmy her hips under me.

I hesitantly began to withdraw from our embrace, my head lifting out of reach of her curled arm.

"Ugh! No Aiden, c'mon." Lexi pleaded as she kicked her shins to the bed a bit. "You can't know how badly I need this." Her other hand reached back and made a weak attempt to hold my right leg.

I sat astride her legs on my own legs just below her butt, my erect cock barely hovering between her butt cheeks, close enough to feel the warmth from her. I contemplated our risk for a very short moment before again noticing how gorgeous her figure was. My hands made their way onto her sweet tushy, massaging it like I knew she liked, as she softly caressed the sides of my legs she could reach.

"I know you haven't cummed in over 11 days, dude." She said to her side, her demeanor becoming rather pouty as she continued to lay there waiting for me to do something besides massage her butt. "There's no way you're not aching to make another mess inside me".

She was extraordinarily correct. Every fiber of my being was aflame with desire. I wanted nothing more than to just put it in her right that very second in that very position. I sat there, continuing to massage her lower back as I thought about it.

"Come on," she said invitingly, as she moved her hands to the waistband of her panties and wrapped her thumbs under it. She made an attempt to pull them down, but laying on her belly meant she couldn't move her arms very well. She slyly managed to arch her butt above the waistband as her thumbs anchored it down, her butt bumping into my cock. She couldn't get them any lower, as she was out of room immediately as I was sitting just over her legs. She struggled lightly and quickly gave up, returning her hands to my knees.

"Please?", she asked in almost a beg.

I stared at her exposed wonderfulness. She was so clean. So smooth. So absolutely enticing. The wetness I'd earned from playing with her clit was shining just outside her opening. It WAS unfair for me to get her worked up and then shut her down like this...

"It's not a good idea" I mustered up just enough willpower to say as I palmed her right cheek and rubbed her spot with the thumb.

"I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know I'm back yet. I got back only an hour ago."

I sighed, feeling her pull on my desire for her.

"It's been 11 days, Aiden. You won't need that much time anyway."

"Excuse me??" I smacked her butt with a loud pop.

She squirmed once but otherwise acted like she didn't feel it. "Yeah I don't expect this to take very long"

"How dare you!" I said with a playful yet cold indignation.

She was seriously going to challenge my ego? Part of me surely knew better. But it didn't matter anymore. She wanted to shit talk, so I was going to take her to task.

I reached down behind and under my legs to quickly remove her panties, but the angle made it difficult and I had to struggle them down her legs out from under me. I had to turn my shoulders to the side reaching behind me, her panties lifted her feet up toward my back as I pulled them at the awkward angle, the beaded anklet she always wore falling just slightly toward her knee. The band caught on her big toe, stretching a bit as I pulled it gently. Finally the band broke free when she pointed her pink toenail and her legs fell back quietly onto the soft mattress.

I tossed her panties onto the floor and her brown tank top landed nearby with it. She'd gotten out of it while I was turned, apparently. I turned back to admire her bare back now beautifully on display to me. She had a glistening canvas. Her whole body was the exact same shade of peach/tan, just barely darker than her bright blonde hair. She turned her face to the left and layed flat, looking ahead, hands just next to her shoulders, still waiting for me to do something.

I leaned forward to hold myself up with the intent of going down on her once I moved my legs down, but when she realized what I was doing, she stopped me. "No...!" she said suddenly, quickly grabbing both my hands before I could move them from under my weight. "I don't need you to lick or play with me. I need you inside me right now".

She pulled my hands to again embrace her as I had done just before. I leaned forward and felt her warmth on my bare chest as I layed it down entirely on her exposed back, leaving my head just over her left shoulder. My elbows supported me just to her sides, her left breast settling onto my right palm, my left arm wrapped around her collar, palming her shoulder. I started kissing her underneath her ear and moved my legs between hers, pulling them apart and anchoring my leverage behind her butt, aligning my cock with her little opening, lightly kissing her lips with it.

"Yes...yes!" She clearly felt it too, as she reacted with giddy excitement and pretzel-wrapped her ankles along mine, attempting to lunge herself back onto me. I reflexively met her square in the middle, parting her lovely folds around me, sliding deliciously into her until the tip of my cock buried itself completely into her womb. She squealed in smiling delight and held my entire length.

"Oh yeah, finallyyy." She cooed, lifting her head and pressing the back of it into my shoulder as she kept her elbows closed tightly to mine. Her pretty hands grabbed the sheet beneath her. I noticed the pink paint she had on her thumb nails were chipped away and needed to be redone after spending a week on her trip.

"I've...gone way too...long without this." Her speech broke as I firmly worked in and out of her without releasing her at all from my complete grip. I knew by now what her body wanted. I intended to show her exactly who's going to need less time here. And so I continued to quickly build her up to pace.

"Oh...mm...mm...Aiden...mm...mm...wow..." slowly were the last words her mouth could give until her eyes rolled back and she could only moan and whine at the pleasure I had her under. I held the pace, unyielding, burying her face under her hair as my thrusts moved her. Deep, complete strokes to make her feel full and loved. She was mine now. She had bit the sheets and was holding them between her teeth. She wouldn't say another word until I had my way. And my way was for her to be overcome in orgasmic ecstasy.

Her moans and squeals gradually rose higher in pitch as she took my length again and again. She was so beautiful in the way she showed her pleasure. It was so very clear to me where she was right then and there. She communicated exactly what she felt through her sighs, moans, and movement. It was as if I could feel what she felt, too. I knew exactly what and how she wanted it. We spent a long moment coupling together like this, as her moans continue to rise. Finally, as her fist held more of the sheet over her teeth, her voice peaked in a squeal as it always did when she was about to cum. I slammed her deep and held right as she hit her crescendo.

It was always so surreal experiencing her reach peak pleasure. I'd never seen a girl be so levelled by it like she could be. She moaned facedown into the sheets she'd bitten and squirmed hard within my still rigid embrace while I held myself deep within her. I could feel the waves rip through her when she'd tense up hard around my cock and within my arms, moaning and sighing in time with it.

I just held her tightly for as long as she needed. She rode wave after wave after wave of orgasm underneath me impaled on my entire length. She shiverred as she came down from the high. In time her squirms and struggles faded, and all that was left was her breathing, and some small twitches around my cock. I held her there in my arms with my face watching the side of hers from behind, still inside as she calmed down.

She turned her head to the side, letting go of the sheets. "That..." she said from under her hair, out of breath, "was incredible."

"And you had the audacity to say I wouldn't need much time. That was literally like 4 minutes." I teased her as I moved the hair from her face.

"Don't be mean." She said with her eyes still closed as I kissed her flushed cheek. "I really really needed you to cooperate."

"Well now I'm cooperating" I said before suddenly hitting her with another deep stroke. She tensed as a squeak escaped her lips and then relaxed into soft giggles.

"You are the absolute best." She grinned big as she craned her neck up to meet my lips with hers. She was clearly in a wonderful mood now. She kissed me passionately until her neck was too tired, and then she layed her head back down to where it was. "Seriously, thank you so much for that."

"You're talking like we're done..."

"Nooo, I am not." She said, smiling more. "I am very aware you're about to make a big mess inside me again."

I pulled out, paused, and then slowly pushed all the way back in. She was soaking, yet still gripped me very tightly. Every penetration was both difficult and inevitable for us both. "I'm sure you like that part just as much."

Lexi's eyes opened and stared ahead of her with a straight face. "Aiden it is the absolute best...thing ever when you cum inside me. ...It is sooo much fun." She stumbled another sentence as I drove into her slowly again. She was trying to be serious, were it not for my constant diligence.

"Really now." I slowed even more as I kissed her shoulder, neck, and face. I listened to her continue to speak to me, words, sounds, and movements alike. I slowly stopped, still sprinkling kisses here and there, and held her taking maybe 3/4 my full length as she continued to talk to me.

"Like when you get me like this...Uhn!" Her eyes slammed shut and she grunted quickly as she pushed herself completely onto me, bottoming out entirely as deeply as I could go within her. She stayed there for a second or two and I know I felt her butt shiver very gently against my hips pressed against it. She spoke as quickly as the shivering started, eyes still closed, never really able to be perfectly still on my entire length.

"...And then you make your big warm mess right there and it feels so yummy and naughty and dangerous inside me. But I know it's safe because it's you. And I know you feel good too! And that just makes it all a hundred times better!"

"You do make me feel good." I said, still holding her. I released her from my arms and felt the skin of her back separate from my front as I rose up slowly off her, propping my hands up near the side of her shoulders. I slowly began a gentle pace out and back in, her legs still along the outside of my thighs and pressed against my shins. I felt the beads on her anklet pressed into my calf. "I thought you liked it because it's tidier, though"

"It IS! I do!" She spoke quickly, eyes wide like she did when she talked about something she liked. "It's ti...dier, it's warm, it's deep, it's your's. I know you ha...ve to like doing it. It stays w...with me all day and I have a f..uuun secret," she spoke earnestly as she rose her head and shoulders back up and her elbows propped her up under me, hands resting over the backs of mine. She was mostly smiles and a few sharp sighs as she quickly worked her words out as best she could under my slowly increasing thrusts. She angled her head just enough so her lips could meet mine. "...your secret." and she kissed me.

"Oh I thought it was just a convenience thing," I said as I felt her butt arch up to stay with my hips. Her cute feet were in the air behind me as she used her knees to keep her opening propped up right where she needed it to be for me. I obliged her effort with more of my own, bumping the pace up just a bit, hearing her sounds match it.

Lexi's stretched out as far as she could with both her arms and legs. I felt her feet again on the outsides of my shins as I watched her grab the sheet at the end of her reach. "Me too. I d...idn't realize how mu...ch I just needed it anyway until...I went last week without it. I t-OH!...told myself it wouldn't bother meee... But cut to me masturbating ev...every time I was alone."

"Yeah that message was hot." I loved hearing her talk. I rewarded her with a continued vigor after moving my hands out wider for better leverage against her.

"I thought about you con...stantly when I was beaching. Every morning I..unh..I was so so horny. I walked a...round all day feeling just... empty." She held her composure as best she could as I began to pick up the pace again, always reaching her depth on every stroke, hearing her voice become increasingly more whiny with every word.

"That must've been frustrating."

"Weren't you FRU...frustrated, too?! You haven't cummed in-mm!...11 days!" Whatever composure she had left was breaking down fast.

"Thats true," I said to her next to her ear as I continued to fuck her briskly and firmly. Her eyes had again rolled back and closed. I was again tempted to just go steadily and watch her for a while, as I had a wonderful view of her face and upper back, a beautiful canvas of soft, supple skin that I could kiss for hours. But it was clear right now that our goal was something else. I continued at a solid, no longer very relaxed, pace.

"You must havvvso much tensio...n built up" Lexi said after enduring another half minute, almost pleadingly. She bit her shoulder softly.

"Yes," I said coldly, as I continued to pound her unrelentingly. "I have so much tension built up for you"

"...Please..." Lexi sighed as I continued to sink in and out of her. My body had gone into autopilot. It cared not for either of our concerns now. Sound began to fade out as I could feel myself nearing. "Please...give me..." Lexi couldn't seem to help herself either.

I was now entirely committed. Lexi now face down between her arms, holding the sheet in her teeth to try to keep quiet enough, but I could hear every one of her soft cries of pleasure. I continued giving it to her, sharing a perfect moment of bliss with her.

"I'm going to fill you," I whispered in her ear, much to her appreciation.

"Give...me your...big mess. ...I know...you need it..." She said under my thrusts as she raised her face up next to mine, facing forward together. "...I need it..."

I held my rhythm steady right up to the peak, fast enough to finish me off and just slow enough to torture her in the mean time. I pushed forward with my hips as hard as I could and she took me down the the hilt as I pushed her hips down, pinning her to the bed. I held her still as I growled in her ear and spilled every rope as far into her as I possibly could. With very little leverage, she held her butt back snugly against my hips with my cock deep within her, feeling every spasm I made, causing her to shiver at both the sensation and thought of my sperm flooding into her.

"Ohmygodyes!" she quietly cried, eyes rolled back and closed, and bit her lip after feeling me explode the first rope in her. I was just past my peak, now forcefully unloading within her when we both heard a sudden knock at the door.

"Aiden, are you in there?"

Lexi, in a panic, pulled her arms under her and began to squirm under me, more violently than before, but nonethless unable to move under my weight. She managed to raise her shoulder up enough that she could see me in her peripheals. Lexi had a terrified look on her face.

"Stop!" I whispered sharply at her. She continued to stare at the same angle in a very hoping, begging way, still unable to be still on my exploding cock. "Trust me." I said to her.

"YES?? NOT DRESSED!" I called to the door, still holding Lexi with my arms and hips as tightly as I could, continuing to fill her little pussy up with everything I could muster.

"Have you seen Lexi?" Mom called through the door. Lexi's face did not look relieved.

I whispered in Lexi's ear, "Be still!" before calling out, "Isn't she still on the trip?" The panicked look upon her face began fading into a trusting, worried, and still confused look, and she relaxed her head to the mattress. She continued to squirm on my cock, nonetheless.

12