Lexi's Legend Continues Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well her bag is here. She must have come home early." Mom called back through the door.

11 days had really been hard on me. I was still blasting hot spurts into Lexi, who was having a very difficult time being quiet. I held myself locked to her, continuing to fill her, unmoving. "I'm not done making my mess." Her squirming became more erratic after I whispered this. Perhaps I shouldn't have.

"I don't know then. I haven't seen her." I called back, balls deep in her.

Lexi continued to squirm. She reached her arms back around and up my arms. "Be! Still!" I whispered at her.

She pulled hard, climbing up my arms with sheer willpower until her back was against my torso and her face right next to mine, facing forward together, seriously flailing now. I began to worry if she was ok when she finally managed to whisper to my ear in a panicked, squeaking voice as quietly as she could in her state, "help...I'm gonna c-".

Without hesitation I put my right hand on over her mouth, and the other arm around her collar on her right shoulder. We both landed on our fronts together, some of my upper weight directly on her, the rest on my elbows. I held my hand tightly over her mouth, some of her hair pinned between us, as she began to shake under me, holding my biceps with her hands, still dealing with the sensation of being filled.

"Ok I'm gonna go look for her. Tell her I'd like to see her when I can." Mom said, walking off.

Lexi continued to cum with me. I kissed Lexi on her ear as I held her mouth shut, stifling her cries as best I could. "Yeah if you find her," I said as the last of my load pushed into her, "Send her my way too. I missed her the last 2 weeks". Lexi's shiverring got more beligerent as I spoke. She continued to tense her whole body, her arms jerking mine hard.

Lexi began screaming into my hand as the sounds of footsteps faded. My cum had just finished but Lexi, beautiful as she was, was still enduring an earthquake of her own that seemed to only be getting worse.

I started laughing as she writhed in my arms. I couldn't help it. She was adorable. As Lexi calmed down a bit more, she began her own giggles as well. I moved my hand from her mouth when her loudness stopped, holding her a bit more gently now, kissing her behind her ear. We spent a long moment coupled together, laughing at the situation, breathing out our pleasure.

"I effin told you she was here" I said.

"Yeah well, it was a calculated risk." She layed under me, eyes closed, face beautiful and flushed a deep red, with my handprints still a bit visible over her mouth. "And you totally saved us there."

"Heh, you left your bag where she could see it! You clearly didn't calculate that one well enough. We nearly messed up big time".

"Mmm, speaking of messes..." Lexi playfully wiggled a bit on my still hard cock inside her.

"Seriously, 11 days is a long time."

"Yeah I feel so wonderfully full of you right now"

"Well I'm still balls deep, here."

Lexi chuckled. "I love you so damn much, Aiden. You and your messes."

"How are you going to get to your bag without her seeing you?"

"I'm not even thinking about anything else right now except this big cock I've got in me."

"Maybe I should take it out then..." I started to withdraw from her.

"No no! No, please. Please stay. Just a bit." She pleaded with me as I pulled out, attempting and failing to chase my cock as it left her. I obliged her begging and abruptly slammed it back deep, exploding her face into an ear to ear smile and she squealed in new delight.

"It's incredible how good you feel in meee!"

"You love it, huh?" I slammed her once again to the same amazing reaction.

"Haha, yep!"

"And it loves YOU." I said as another strong thrust landed at her depth. She continued to squeal and laugh as I drove into her again and again, pausing to relax and laugh and play between each one. We were just having fun at this point. I felt so good holding her still, plowing in and out of her so casually as we laughed together at everything from how amazing we felt to how relieved we were at the near miss to how silly her reactions to my poundings were. She melted my heart for her the way she was able to laugh at herself.

I unwrapped my arms from her and came up on my knees, holding her hips and guiding her up on her knees, her cute feet just under my nuts, as she remained bent over, my cock still completely bottomed out within her. Her little body really seemed as small as it was when she was almost entirely supported by my hands. I settled back, sitting down on my feet, feeling my thighs all along hers as she sat back with me. She left one hand on my thigh and the other reached back and around my arm, holding herself steady with me. She kept the biggest cheesing smile on her face as she stayed turned to watch me, nearly upright. She fit almost perfectly onto my lap, our size differences making her little butt just barely not little enough, but almost fit perfectly in my groin.

I anchored her hips in my hands and slammed her another time, lightning crashing within us. She expressed her squealing delight again, shutting her eyes and leaving her mouth open in a wide pearly smile. I watched her for a moment, just admiring her. She was everything to me. I really did love her completely. She knew exactly how to be sexy. Or maybe she didn't and she was just sexy without trying. Or maybe she just felt comfortable enough with me to show herself so vulnerable and happy. I liked the idea either way. Life was just so much better with her around.

She blew me a kiss after one especially yummy thrust and I could feel my blood react and began to heat up again. I held her hips tightly in my hands while I plowed her deeply, now with a more serious pace and purpose. The wide smile she had slowly faded into a much more serious grimace of concerned pleasure as I quickened. "...Again??" she asked.

I grunted. Lexi looked back at me in a mix of disbelief and excitement, unable to completely see my face as my thrusts moved her whole body. "Oh...my god, ...are you ss...eriously about to...make another...mess??...mm..." Her words were labored between each one under my assault. I stared forward without expression, determined to explode again. She leaned back against me, watching my face from the side as I continued to pound her and make huge amounts of effort just to inch myself slowly closer and closer to another orgasm, forcing the same intensity back onto her. She was back at complete pleasure with me, turning her head forward, being unable to speak again until I let up.

I continued, unrelenting, to pile drive her with as much strength as my arms had. I was completely dialed in, chasing another orgasm inside her with every thrust, each as harsh as the last, catching up to it a a very slow rate. Lexi wailed pitifully away from me, unable to sustain her tolerance of me bearing down heavily on her. I wasn't listening for her now though. I couldn't anyway. In this moment there could only be one thing. Only one thing that mattered at all. I was going to get to my destination and that's all there was to it. All Lexi could do now was hold on and come along with me.

And we stayed there. Going.

When I finally got there, it was as if she'd been waiting there for me the whole time. As I held her hips with strength, her butt snuggly pressed against me, and her lovely pussy completely stretched on my length, I released my second load of the hour into her.

"UUNNH! You're cumming so much!" She whined, but made no attempt to stifle her reaction and began losing herself to her next orgasm too when she felt the first spurt. We spent the next few minutes at another beautiful peak, quietly riding the waves together as lovers, before spending plenty more coming down together too.

"There's seriously nothing better than that feeling." She said, her body still shaking a bit, as she turned to kiss me passionately. She was only able to kiss the side of my face as I continued to face forward. Letting go of my arm, she reached up and ran her fingers in my hair, grabbing it and pulling my face and lips to hers so she could kiss me passionately like she wanted, thinking about the cum I'd put inside her. "Thank you."

I'm so glad she enjoyed it.

I finally fell off of her beautiful butt after I came down from my second orgasm, falling back and my head landing on the pillow, feeling the cold air on my sweat. She fell forward slightly away when I let her hips go, landing on her extended arms, her butt and legs just barely moving from their positions from moments prior. I put both hands behind my head to both rest and make sure my eyes were angled to admire her as she stayed there.

She stayed there, naked and breathing, facing away from me with her hands and knees together supporting all her weight, her bright blonde hair mostly falling to her front as she stared at the bed. She was almost sitting on her little feet just under her, big toes cutely crossed. Her reddened lips were slick and shiny from our encounter, with a tiny white dot at the top of her folds, just below her little butthole. The rest of her was a beautiful shade of peach, lightly shining from the workout she just finished.

"Seriously. Two messes." She said as she noticed the game controller near her. "Two BIG messes??", reaching for it immediately. The little dot of cum stayed put as she leaned back slightly for balance and navigated the menus to quit out of the game. She glowed like an absolute bomb shell. She turned on her knees swivel, throwing the controller down in the same spot she found it, and crawled toward me. Her face appeared impressed, like she wanted to congratulate me and punch me at the same time.

"What mess?" I teased. "I see no mess. You took it all, champ." She rolled her eyes when I said that, but kissed me anyway as she slid down on her belly next to me, her always-beautiful, still sweaty tushy highlighted perfectly behind her lightly flushed face from my angle. 2 of my favorite things about her.

"Are you gonna be slimy all day?" I asked her.

"Usually I never really have any problems. I close up pretty tight after. Cumming inside really is just tidier for me." She kept her eyes on her hands as they played with my few chest hairs. "I might need a pad this time though. Two messes, seriously??" She looked at me in disbelief as she finished talking.

I gave her a weak shrug with an 'I don't know' expression. "You left me alone for too long. I was bursting at the seams."

"Oh please, you couldn't have masturbated??" She came up on her elbows as she spoke, looking at my face.

"No. Entirely out of the question." I said towards the ceiling.

"Why not?"

"I'm pretty sure you just felt every bit of 'why not.'"

She recoiled a bit at that, feeling the obvious humility under the truth. Her tight booty made the tiniest jiggle. She layed there looking at me for another moment. "So...what? Am I just in for a merciless insemination anytime I leave you alone for too long? God, I still feel so full of you. I have no idea how it's not leaking out onto your bed."

"It's simple, Lexi. You've got a wonderfully tight pussy."

"It's pretty nice, huh? I swear it feels like you're in my stomach when you hit me deep." She said, her thoughts quickly returning to the consequences of 11 days restraint. "Well I don't think it'll happen that often. I'm horny every day. 11 days is torture for me too."

"We could take a break when your cycle hits. No sex for you, then no sex for me either. That could be fair."

"eh, maybe. Oh speaking of which," She looked at me, "I meant to tell you, I started birth control."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah I thought it would let us live a little easier if I'm going to be carrying around your spermies all the time."

"Fair enough." I said, admiring her face. Her normal color had returned, and she was absolutely glowing in her post-orgasmic haze. She rarely wore makeup except when she left the house, and didn't really need it if you ask me. She was more beautiful right now in her afterglow than any makeup could make her, though. An interesting thought occurred to me.

"Actually, I've a new rule, then."

"Uh oh." She said sheepishly, feigning suspense, continuing to watch her fingers run along my chest.

"We both prefer the tidiness, right? The new rule is all cum that comes out of me goes inside of you. I don't care how, it just has to make its way into your body."

She contemplated for a second. "So..what? I'm your cum dumpster, you fucking dweeb?" She honestly could've been upset from what I could tell.

"Look me in the eye and tell me that mess I just left in you isn't your favorite one so far."

I got the cutest pouty expression from her. "That's not fair."

"Ok fine. Look me in the eye and tell me you don't get the tingles just thinking about the next one that I'm going to give you."

"Uuuugggh!" She rolled her eyes big and hopped upwards to cuddle me, her head facing me, laying on my arm, with her left leg lifted over mine. Her jovial breasts pressed into my side, folding her right arm between us and laying her left hand near my collar. "Fine, whatever, I'll deal with your no-sperm-left-behind rule. How bad could it be?" She cozied up nice and snugly to me before she was finally still. She muttered under her breath, "I liked the first one better, though."

"Heh, you straight up cummed when she was right outside the door", I chuckled. I could feel Lexi's breath on the side of my neck.

"I...! Well I didn't actually cum until she walked away." If I didn't know her perfectly, I'd have thought she was embarrassed by the way she sounded.

A chuckle escaped my lips as I put my arm around her head and held her shoulder before she continued talking. "But you did cum. And hard."

"I mean, you understand why, right?"

"...I guess I don't? Was it not because I was exploding 11 days inside you?"

She hesitated a moment, holding her eyes closed before looking at me again. "I mean, most days, yeah I imagine that would be plenty enough on its own."

"...Ok then what?"

"Ok so you know how I always really like it when you protect me, like that one time with the bear and the other time you caught me when I fell out of that tree? Or like when I always reward you with a hug when you kill a bug for me?" She said as I stared at the ceiling.

"Yeah of course. I'm your lookout."

"Well, I straight up thought we were caught just now. I was in full panic mode and couldn't get out from under you. I was scared. Really scared. Like I wanted to cry. And then you just kept filling me like the world wasn't ending around us. When you said 'trust me' I realized I really had no choice but to just stay stuck to you and hope for the best, taking your nut, as you fucking reminded me of it with your ridiculously hot whispers. All I could do was trust you to protect me. And you did. You fucking did."

I closed my eyes.

"So I guess I was 1, already floored by you cumming in me, and 2, you had the presence of mind while you were cumming to talk her away AND turn me on with what you were saying? And THEN when I begged you to help me, not even knowing what the hell that even meant exactly... YOU still somehow knew exactly what I wanted anyway? You grabbing me and falling forward on me was scary as well, but even that was safe. ...And fun! hehe. You held me tight and I was putty under you, dude. You're a fucking stud."

I could listen to her all day.

"So I was in the loving, protecting arms of my studly big brother. I just kind of had to hope for the best, and the more it seemed like I was safe, the closer I got. Especially when you told her you missed me. And told me too, I suppose is what you were going for."

I thought for a moment longer when she finished unloading all of her thoughts to me. "So we've discovered you've got a fuck-me-to-safety kink."

"...maybe. It's a nice thought in my mind, that's for sure. I've never cummed harder, honestly." She pecked my cheek before hopping up to put her shirt and panties back on, the little white spot disappearing under the pink waistband as she slid them into place.

"You're really are the best" she said, leaning over me with one leg in the air behind her, kissing me for a second longer before bounding back and walked away, almost skipping, ready to start the rest of her day. "See you later" was the last I heard before her butt disappeared around the corner of the door.

12