All Comments on 'Lexi's Legend Continues Pt. 01'

by LoveGranted

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Love it thank you. More please these two are hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very nice, this is so lovely! Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Great take! Would like to read more.

youjizz123youjizz123over 3 years ago
More?

More of less caught the spirit of the original. Curious to see more.

paladin1954paladin1954over 3 years ago

Unfortunately, this was obviously not Xarth. The reason his original story was so hot was the build-up. It was enticing and sexy because it built up. That being said, your continuation is hot in a different manner. GOOD JOB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad

But as someone else pointed out, what made the original awesome was the buildup. Any sequel was bound to be a bit of a letdown.

mimuxmimuxabout 3 years ago
Great work ! Please keep it up.

I am really enjoying what you are doing.The writing style is

different but, really has been a fun read. I can't wait for the next part.keep up the great work. I can't wait to see where the story goes from here .

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
nailed it

i am impressed. Lexi would be proud. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just love this and Lexi

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreamsalmost 2 years ago

Well done! Very Hot! A wonderfully enjoyable read. I think you did well to continue Xarth's original story from where he left Lexi and Aiden. Definitely 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You can still feel that brother-sister playfulness between them and her bratty attitude comes through often, though it seems not as strong as in the original, thankfully. But they really do love each other. Needs more passionate kissing I think and maybe tone down Lexi a little (I still think she's a bit too snippy at times) and make Aiden a bit more caring as he does come off at times as a bit insensitive. Obviously the chapters are already out so whatever they are won't change; just my thoughts.

I loved that bit when she was saying something like "so I'm just your cum-dumpster now dweeb?" I think she was joking of course, but it was still pretty funny. Also, "no-sperm-left-behind" was hilarious. More women need to get on board with that program ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous