All Comments on 'Lexi's Legend Continues Pt. 02'

by LoveGranted

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

I just really enjoy this series plz keep this series going. TY

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Great follow-up to Xarth's original story. You've delved more into Aiden's and Lexie's minds than Xarth did, Lex's especially. Though the writing style is different, (it should be, really), I think you've done exceptionally well in keeping with the spirit of these two's romance. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great job, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh man this is so wholesome. I really like your writing and hope to see more!

mimuxmimuxabout 3 years ago
Unexpected gem. Loving the series.

The part when lexi was crying really pulled at my heart strings. which I would never thought possible from a story on this site. I know how she feels when it comes to something you love doing so much comes to an end . The way Aiden takes care of herreally say something about the love he has for her. I can't want to see where this goes when their parents leave for their trip.PleaseI keep it up. I am loving the story so far. The anticipation from the original was great but, their secret craving of one another around the oblivious people around them is really hot.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Very romantic 😍

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn that was beautiful and emotional. Almost got me crying. I suspect there's more to her sadness than meets the eye, and I hope this isn't a setup for some kind of breakup. I think Aiden should have stayed with her until she fell asleep then left. They need to be together forever! It's not really a legend if they don't remain so, after all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous