Lexi's Legend Continues Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and went to her dresser and pulled out some pajama panties and a loose shirt for her, soon returning to her side. I grabbed her leg and tenderly peeled her socks off of her, getting one almost all the way off before I couldnt reach any further. She lifted her knee back toward her to help me completely remove it. She did the same with the other leg too.

I removed her shorts and panties next. Not slowly, but not quickly either. I didn't want to jerk her body around. I slid her pink pajama panties back up her legs, holding both sides of the waist band as I pushed them up her legs and under her butt, taking its shape immediately. I pulled her arms until she sat up and lifted them over her head, letting go. She held her arms high as I lifted her shirt up and over her head, leaving just her sports bra on underneath. I lifted her bra just like her shirt, but it required much more force as it squeezed her tightly.

Finally it came off too and I threw it all in the floor, grabbing her pajama shirt on the return. I admired her bare chest for a moment as I gathered her shirt enough to reach over her arms and pull it down over her head.

When her head poked through, she looked at me with real sadness in her eyes. I reached behind her head and slid her hair out of the collar and onto her back, bringing my face close to hers. I kissed her lips softly, just enough to contact them. She laid back down and turned to her side, wrapping her arms and legs around her body pillow

"I love you, Aiden." She said away from me as I pulled the covers up over her shoulders.

"I love you so much more than you can imagine, Lex." I said as I turned her light off, closed her door, and left.


12