Lexi's New Life

Story Info
Lexi loses weight, but gains a penis.
12.5k words
4.53
31.1k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers

It was a late summer afternoon and Lexi was sitting in the employee parking lot behind the one-story brick building where she used to work. She was waiting for her friend Devon to come out. Some years ago, they had been pretty close friends and now they never got to see each other, but that was actually the lesser of the reasons she wanted to stop by for a visit. During their days riding together they had talked about subjects far and wide reaching, including sex and sexual fantasies. He had always talked about how he liked women with 'strong' personalities and she distinctly remembered him telling her of a fantasy where a really hot girl would give it to him with a strap on. This conversation had led to her teasing him by being bitchy and telling him things like, 'suck my dick' or 'You're going to make me such a good little bitch'. Then she would sit there and watch him squirm. Devon always told her to 'cut that shit out', but his protests were halfhearted and usually under his breath. Had they not been married to other people, she would have strapped on a dildo and made his fantasy come true.

Since those days, she had divorced, remarried, and had two kids. Lexi watched as people started to hustle out of the building, eager to get to their cars and head home, but didn't see Devon yet. As she sat there and thought about these things her panties started to get tight, and that was the real reason she was in the parking lot waiting for him.

After having two kids Lexi couldn't seem to drop the baby weight. So, after trying in vain for six months she had finally booked a visit to her Gynecologist, Dr. Blitz, to see if there was something, anything, she could suggest that might help. Doctor Blitz was a petite redheaded woman with a wonderful figure despite having three kids of her own.

"Hi Lexi, it's good to see you again! How are the kids doing?"

"Their good. Growing like crazy. Zoe is crawling already." Blitz smiled,

"Girls always develop faster than boys. So, what can I do for you today?"

"I need your help with my weight." Dr. Blitz raised her eyebrows and offered,

"We don't really do weight loss here." Lexi continued,

"I know. I was just so impressed with how quickly your weight changed when you were seeing me for Zoe that I thought I should come ask you what your secret is. After all, you changed pretty dramatically between two of my visits!" Blitz glanced at the closed door as if it might have ears.

"That is true. I did have a very extreme weight change over a short period of time." Blitz hesitated then continued. "What have you been doing so far?" Lexi sighed.

"I don't really have a lot of time to do much, but I'm trying to get to the gym at least a couple of times a week for cardio. I lift some weights and watch what I eat. I've cut alcohol out except for one night on the weekends." Blitz asked,

"And how much have you lost so far?" Lexi sighed and waived her hands over her mom bod like a Price is Right model showing off a refrigerator, but without the smile.

"A few pounds at most. It varies a little, but not much."

The doctor went on to question her about her weight loss efforts and took notes of the answers. After several minutes Blitz cut to the chase.

"What would you be willing to do to get back your old pre-kid day figure?"

"Pretty much anything that works. None of the stuff I do seems to be helping." Blitz nodded and then asked,

"What about getting a better physique than you had back then?" Lexi barked laughter,

"Right! And will Santa be bringing this to me? Maybe with a little help from the Easter Bunny?" Blitz chucked along with her. "Just get me close to my old self and I'll be ecstatic. No need to fantasize about anything more." Dr. Blitz was smiling as she continued,

"I know it sounds like a fairytale, but I'm working with a group of women doctors that have made some amazing discoveries in weight loss for post-pregnancy women. They're in the early stages of their second case study. I was part of the first one and don't mind bragging that at forty years old I've been wearing bikinis around the pool all summer." Lexi openly admired Blitz's compact body. Her lab coat hid some of her figure, but it was easy to imagine that she had a bikini body beneath it. "Would you like to be part of this second case study?" Lexi jumped at the chance.

"If I can end up looking even a little bit like you, the answer is hell yes!"

The doctor left the examination room and returned a few moments later with a prescription bottle containing one rather large white pill. Blitz handed the bottle to Lexi who looked at it as if she'd just won the Kupe doll prize at the local carnival. Lexi drolly offered,

"Great. You got me. You're trying to teach me a life lesson. I need to work harder and not expect an easy fix. I get the message." Lexi sat the bottle on the work station counter as she stood up to leave. "I understand that a woman who looks like you can't imagine what it's like to struggle for her figure. Thanks for seeing me Dr. Blitz." She offered Blitz her hand, but what she really wanted to do was to slap that smug look off of the doctor's face.

"Sit back down Lexi. As a woman who has fought for her figure my entire life, I'm here to tell you this is not some silly joke or lesson I'm trying to teach. That pill is going to make changes to your body and metabolism that will melt your fat away and firm up your muscles. It is nothing short of a wonder pill and you have nothing to lose trying it." Lexi hesitated a moment then slowly settled back into her chair. "I have some information to gather for the case study and it will take about an hour to do the evaluation. I've moved some things around to just make time for this, so let's get started." Blitz took multiple measurements, weight, height, bodyfat ratio, and strength. After all the results were entered into the computer it was time to go home. "I want you to take this pill with plenty of water to get it down and then drink as much as you can stand. You'll need it for the process that your body will be going through. Do you understand?" Lexi nodded and took one last dubious look at the lone pill in the container before dropping it in her purse.

"Thank you, doctor. I sure hope it works."

"It will work." They shook hands and Lexi left the office.

After she put the kids to bed, she opened the bottle and dumped the pill out onto the kitchen table. As it skittered to a halt a cool lump of trepidation began to form in her belly. What was she getting herself into? Could it be this simple? She had worked out for years, sweating and straining to stay trim and athletic for her husband, and if she was honest, for herself too. She liked catching a guy sneaking a look at her. She didn't care if he was checking out her ass, legs, boobs or whatever, she liked to be ogled. She wanted to be desired, after all, she was married, not dead. Taking one pill to fix it all sounded like some kind of Matrix sci-fi crap to her.

Since the kids had applied the extra padding to her hips and thighs, her and Jon's sex life had taken a tumble. It wasn't anyone's fault. Things were more hectic these days and when they finally found a few quiet moments, sex was not at the top of their list. She yearned for that blast furnace of passion they'd had in the beginning, when the only thing that kept them apart was work and exhaustion. If only she could find some way to restoke those fires. The pill waited patiently for her to decide. Lexi thought to herself, 'Damn thing probably won't work anyway'. She picked it up and popped it in her mouth. The big drink of water that followed did little to help that horse pill down her throat. Once it was down, she chased it with three more large glasses and sloshed her way to bed for a night of dreamless sleep and big changes.

When Lexi's eyes fluttered open the next morning, she was spread eagle on the bed. The covers were kicked off at the foot and one pillow teetered on the edge of the mattress as if prepared to jump to safety. She stared at the ceiling, her head throbbing so hard she could see her heart beat in her eyes. 'What happened?' She wondered. The windows were the soft pink of first light and her thin night shirt was soaked with sweat, the light material plastered to her body as if she'd just won a wet nightshirt competition. Lexi lay motionless as the cool room stole her body heat and the pressure mounted inside her bladder. She needed to pee, but her throbbing head made her want to remain very still. The bladder won out.

Lexi rose up on her elbows and looked down her body. It was an unbelievable sight. The clingy nightshirt was showing off tight new curves that couldn't possibly be hers, and with it the outline of a big bulge at her crotch. Lexi could only stare in disbelief. Her hips and thighs looked better than they had in her twenties, but what was that bulge? She sat the rest of the way up and could see what looked like the outline of a penis under the thin fabric. 'What the fuck?' She poked it with a finger and instantly knew she was poking a part of her. Lexi dove for her cell phone and called the emergency line for Dr. Blitz. When Blitz picked up, she asked in a panic,

"What the heck is going on doctor? Is this some kind of sick joke? I HAVE A DICK!" Blitz soothed,

"I assure you it's no joke, Lexi. Take a deep breath and count to ten while I explain." Blitz heard Lexi draw in a breath and continued. "The group I have been working closely with knows about this little side effect. They have been very successful, as I'm sure you can see from your own body, however there is a small drawback, the woman grows a penis. Everything else stays the same and she does not become any more masculine, although there is some increase in strength and hair growth." Lexi heatedly accused,

"Why didn't you tell me about this 'little side effect' up front?!" Blitz calmly explained,

"Because I wanted you to see all of the positive results, before you knew about the one small drawback."

"But what about my husband? He's going to flip when he gets back from his tour!"

"I wouldn't worry too much about him at the moment. Didn't you say he's out of the country for a couple of more months?" Lexi answered grudgingly,

"Yes, but..."

"The next time you talk to him give him a video tour of all the rest of your new body. From what you've told me about his preferences, I think he'll be very pleased. Then, after he gets home, you two can discuss that little drawback."

"I don't know doctor, I'm not sure that this drawback isn't a deal breaker. What if I want my old body back?" Blitz was silent for a moment, then offered,

"We can do that...in theory...just not yet. The group is working on..."

"You can't reverse it?!" Blitz got defensive,

"Up to this point we've only had one other woman request a reversal! Everyone else has been more focused on the positive results!" Blitz collected herself and sighed, then offered, "Listen, try it out for a while and if it doesn't work for you, then maybe in a month or six weeks we'll be able to reverse you." Only silence from Lexi. "Have you experimented with it yet?"

"No."

"Try it out. Have some fun with it and remember, most men are interested in anal sex. You'll get used to it and your husband will adapt to it as well." Lexi quickly corrected Blitz.

"I tried anal sex once and hated it." Blitz smugly offered,

"Then it's a good thing you're not the only one with an anus." As her meaning sunk in Lexi turned bright red. Just the thought of penetrating Jon's ass made her heart pound and the penis swell. Blitz wrapped up. "I've already scheduled you for a checkup first thing next Wednesday morning. If there are any complications, unusual aches or pains before then, contact me right away. Understand?"

"Yes doctor." Blitz heard the battered resignation in her voice.

"You'll be fine Lexi. Dig some of those clothes out from the back of your closet, the ones you haven't worn in years and play a little dress up. I think you'll love the results. Goodbye." Lexi offered a half-hearted G' bye as the phone went dead.

Lexi was glad Jon was gone for the next couple of months so she didn't have to explain what was going on to him yet, but how was she going to tell him when he did come home? He loved her blowjobs, so this was going to be a little, (she looked down between her legs again), okay...a big change for him. She could just see herself say something along the lines of, 'Hi honey, I'm so glad to have you home! How about some head? I'd love some, but careful with your teeth, please.', as she lifted her skirt to show him her new dick! She sighed and shook her head.

Lexi's bladder urgently reminded her it was out of storage space, so she headed for the bathroom peeling off the sweat soaked nightshirt along the way. She was getting ready to sit down when she realized standing up was an option. Lexi lifted the seat and proceeded to take a long hard piss that splashed into the bowl as if she were pouring it out of a boot. It was a good thing one of her old boyfriends used to let her hold it for him when he pissed in the woods; at least she knew how to aim the damn thing. As she was voiding her swollen bladder, she appraised herself in the mirror. She had to admit, her body looked better than ever, even before kids. Her breasts were the same size as when she had been breast feeding and they were round and firm. Her waist was narrow and her long legs looked like she was still that high school track star from twelve years ago! Her belly was trim and tight with the slightest hint of a four pack. It had never looked like that before! Even the penis looked cool sticking out from her crotch. With all the curves of a woman as a backdrop, the penis looked exotic, and maybe, just maybe, a little sexy. She corrected herself, 'It's not the penis, it's my penis.'

Lexi was pulled back to the present when Devon finally came out of the building. As he walked toward his truck her heart began to thud. She was wearing a red halter top that showed off deep cleavage and a short frilly white skirt that came to about mid thigh on her fabulous legs. She had almost worn a pair of white four-inch pumps, but at the last minute had decided on sandals. She called out to him,

"Hey stranger! Buy a lady a drink?" Devon took a double take at her and replied,

"Lexi? Is that you?" He walked over to the car and leaned down to place his arms on the window sill. Looking in, Devon was taken aback by the amount of skin he saw, "Wow! You look great! You must be living at the gym!" Lexi shrugged her shoulders and said with a smirk,

"Naw, just really good diet pills. So, do you have some time to get a beer with me?" Devon checked his phone and said,

"I might have time for one."

"What if I'm buying?" she flashed her infectious smile.

"You're buying? Well then, I've got nothing but time!" He replied, his grin making his dark eyes twinkle.

"OK, but if I'm buyin, your flyin." Lexi said as she proceeded to get out of her car and lock it. She turned and headed for his pickup truck giving him a good view of her backside, the little skirt tapping the back of her thighs in a follow me gesture as she walked. "C'mon, keep up!" Devon followed her, amazed at how she looked. She sure hadn't looked like this when they worked together. "I see you're still driving that same big ole truck." She said conversationally while in her mind she was thinking 'with lots of room in that big front seat for fun stuff'.

"Yea," Devon replied, "I get attached to vehicles, then can't seem to part with them."

At the touch of the key the truck roared to life, dual exhaust rumbling with authority as they went down the road and stopped at the little Mexican restaurant bar they used to visit when they worked together. The bar area was empty except for the barkeep so they had the place to themselves. They ordered a couple of beers, found a table in the corner and did the typical catching up with questions about what was going on in each other's lives. Her kids, the spouses, jobs, and the whole time they talked Lexi was hyper aware of the penis lurking in her panties. As the conversation ebbed and flowed, she looked into his brown eyes and watched his mouth move as he talked and laughed. An uncontrolled image of his mouth around her penis popped into her mind. She imagined how the lips would feel sliding along its length. The warm wet softness enveloping her...

"Are you okay? You have a funny look on your face." Devon's question snapped her back to reality. She smiled and assured him,

"I'm fine, but I think it's time to get going. There's something I need to do and I can't wait any longer." She downed the last of her beer, then without any more discussion she got up to leave and Devon followed. She paid the barkeep who gave her a knowing smile as he enjoyed her cleavage. Lexi gave him a ten-dollar tip and a smile that said, 'if you only knew'. She took Devon's arm for the walk back to the truck, then loaded up for the drive to the parking lot.

When they arrived, Devon parked so that her car was on her side of the truck, but Lexi didn't get out. Her heart was ramming into her chest as if it was trying to burst through to splatter itself on the inside of the windshield. Finally, Devon said,

"I'm glad you stopped by, it was good to hang out for a while." Lexi swallowed hard as she tried to get a grip on her runaway train of emotions. She said, "I had a great time too, but it isn't over yet, or at least I hope not." Devon looked confused.

"But I thought you had something to do."

"I do, and we're going to get to that in a minute." Her heart was at full gallop when she breathily asked, "Do you remember when we used to talk about sex?" Devon got a dark look on his face before he looked out the window and replied,

"Yea, but that's what made it hard for me to hang with you sometimes. You teased me so much and we were both married." She touched his arm so he would look at her

"Do you remember telling me one of your fantasies was to have a hot girl with a strap-on have her way with you?" He blushed and closed his eyes, mortified to have that weak moment confession dredged back up here and now. After a moment he sighed, opened them and looked into her blue ones.

"Yea, I remember telling you that." Between her heart racing and her labored breathing Lexi thought she might pass out before she could get to the good part. She blurted,

"I have something to show you!" She reached up under her skirt and released her growing penis from its cotton prison and then pulled her skirt up far enough for Devon to see part of it. His mouth dropped open as he gawked at the semi hard cock between her legs.

"You're wearing a strap-on?" He was filled with an uncomfortable combination of fascination and horror; scared where this may be heading.

"No." she replied, "Look closer and you'll see it's growing, getting bigger and harder. Dildos don't do that." Devon saw the penis was indeed growing and starting to rise up off of the seat.

"I don't understand? You're a guy? But I always thought..."

"No, I'm a woman. I just got this thing a few days ago."

Lexi shifted around and leaned against the door, facing him. She spread her legs and scooted down a little, uncovering the entire length. When her cock finished growing it was pointing at the roof of the truck. Lexi was so hard they could see her veins pulse with her heart beat and a small pearl of precum was already forming at the tip. Lexi's white panties were pulled off to one side and a big pair of balls rested on the seat beneath her erection. Devon sputtered,

"But, I...I don't understand? How does a woman who's had kids get a penis?!" Lexi waived her hand dismissively,

ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers