Lexi's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can talk about that later. Right now, what I really need, is for you to touch it."

Devon watched as she rubbed her hard nipple through the halter top with one hand and gripped her penis with the other, stroking it slowly. Her thumb spread the precum around the tip and foreskin. Her fingers couldn't quite close around her cock and it was more than twice as long as her hand was wide. Devon knew his couldn't measure up. She was breathing hard, the barely contained excitement making her voice breathy,

"You want to kiss it," She was reading his mind. "and I think you should." Devon was struggling to get a grip on his own breathing. Here before him was his fantasy. Sort of, but this wasn't some strap-on, it was the real thing. Was he ready for that? Was he willing to take another person's dick in his mouth and...?" He nervously replied,

"I...I don't know Lexi, it's one thing to fantasize about a girl with a strap-on, but this is, well, it's different. That's an actual penis!" Lexi coaxed,

"And it's so much better. I won't have to pretend I'm feeling some fake cock. I'll just enjoy every delicious feeling you give me. You'll know the moans I make are from the actual pleasure I'm feeling, the pleasure of being inside you."

Hearing her say those words sent a wave of goosebumps rushing over his skin like a flame front traveling across a puddle of gasoline. Her soft woman's voice talking about being inside of him was almost enough to make him cum in his pants.

Lexi watched his eyes skim over her body only to return to her throbbing dick. She could see he was processing the conundrum of a woman with a cock, and how it fit into his well-worn fantasy world. She saw a deep desire in his eyes that made her balls prickle with anticipation. She loved that desire. She wanted to be desired and lusted for. She was no great beauty and she accepted that, but she'd always had a good figure and a smoldering sexuality that pulled men toward her like a sunflower follows the sun.

Lexi thought back to those first days with her new cock. She smiled as she remembered how uncertain she had been at first, compared to how comfortable she was with it now. How she had worked to get used to it and had quickly come to love it, and also realize there was no way to hide it in her old jeans. Then earlier today it finally dawned on her, she needed to find Devon and fill him with her cum.

She had awoken early that first day and after her panicked call to Dr. Blitz, she had settled down. Because she was up early, she had time to explore things, the kids would most likely sleep for another hour or so. The oldest, Scott, was just learning to talk and the youngest, Zoe, was crawling. Thankfully they were young enough that she wouldn't have any of those awkward questions to answer. Like Scott asking, 'Mommy, why do you have a thingy like daddy? Are you a boy now?' Or wide-eyed Zoe asking, 'Mommy will I grow a thingy like you when I get big?'

Lexi looked at it hanging from her crotch as she stood over the toilet. It was thick. Thicker than Jon's, but not as long. She imagined his cute round butt jiggling as he toweled off after a shower, something she openly did often enough for him to comment about her having an ass obsession. And he was right, just thinking about his ass was making her cock grow, which in turn added fuel to the blossoming fantasy. When she imagined rubbing her cock along his tight ass cheeks it made her dick stand straight out from her body. Now it was as long as Jon's and still growing. That might be a little hard on his ego as well as his butt.

She pumped a couple of squirts of body lotion into her hand and with her heart jackhammering beneath her breasts, started to rub her new dick. Those first few tentative strokes were like sticking it in a light socket. Lexi groaned and put her free hand against the wall over the toilet. In her mind her cock had found its way between Jon's muscular cheeks. She was achingly hard as her hand slid from the tip to the base and back to wring the sensitive head. In her mind Jon moaned when her hand slid back to the base of her cock and filled him. Suddenly, the over-stretched rubber band of her orgasm released. Lexi let out a muffled 'Oh!' and proceeded to shoot cum everywhere on the toilet, except into the bowl. She had to strangle her cries off to keep from waking the kids with her moans.

As that powerful cyclone of feelings moved away, her knees went weak and she plopped heavily onto the edge of the tub across from the toilet. Lexi took some deep breaths and watched her cooling cum slide over the white porcelain. It dripped from the bottom of the seat and slithered over the edge of the rim. There was so much of it, globs and streaks everywhere. It looked like the toilet had been the dirty girl center of a bukkake session. Did women who grew a dick shoot bigger loads than guys? The culprit of the mess was still partially hard, dangling between her spread legs. Its tip was pointing toward the floor as if it was trying to look ashamed, but she just knew it was smirking.

It took Lexi a few minutes to clean up her mess and when that was finished, she decided to get dressed. She grabbed black panties and dug out an old maternity bra from her dresser, then went to her closet. At the back of her walk-in were shelves stacked with clothes she couldn't wear, but also couldn't bring herself to donate. Jon called them her 'shelves of everlasting hope'. Cute skirts and midriff tops gathered dust on one shelf, jeans on another, and a small platoon of short flirty dresses hung sentry nearby. Lexi chose a pair of jeans from her pre-baby days and pulled them up her newly toned legs. They slid over her hips easier than when she had bought them. She felt a thrill of excitement, but when she went to zip them up her new equipment was bulging out in the way. She had to squat and tuck and move and adjust until she finally got it in far enough to allow the strained zipper to growl up. She buttoned them and appraised herself in the mirror.

She put her hands on her hips and cocked them to one side, model style, and looked at her backside in the mirror that hung on the closet door. Her figure was good. Hell, it was better than good, it was great! Her butt was round, her waist narrow before flaring back out where her black bra strap cut across her back. Then she turned to face the mirror and decided that she looked almost as good from the front. Her boobs made some nice cleavage above a trim belly. The only drawback was the same one Dr. Blitz had called small, except that it wasn't. It made a pretty big bulge in an area where things used to be nice and smooth. She was either going to have to learn how to tuck or be forced to wear skirts and dresses to hide it, but she really liked how she looked in those jeans. She sighed and was just starting to look for something else to wear when Zoe began to cry. Lexi threw one of Jon's oversized tee shirts over her head and her normal day took control of her life.

The next twelve hours were filled with diapers, laundry, cleaning up spilled milk (with lots of crying) and chasing Scott around the coffee table while he giggled in delight. She adored her kids and loved being a mom. She would have had ten more of them if there hadn't been complications with little Zoe. Blitz had all but ordered Jon to get a vasectomy and Jon was quick to agree with that suggestion. Now there were no more babies in Lexi's future.

The only break she'd had in her hectic day was when the kids went down for a nap. She had slipped into the bathroom and peeled her jeans down. Her new cock had sprung out like a jack in the box, eager to startle some unwary man. A glob of vibrator lube had prepared her hand to imitate Jon's tight ass again. She dreamed of his sweet buns and how they would feel rubbing along her torrid dick. A quick swirl of her mind and Jon was on his knees before her. Her cock was stretching his mouth, while his tongue Waltzed along the underside in lazy swooping circles. His dark eyes were overflowing with lust and need and desire. She slid deeper. Then deeper. His throat opened up for her and she went in to the very base and growled in porn star fashion, "Take me babe, take all of my cock and swallow my cum!"

Lexi was ready for the explosion this time and managed to get most of the storm into the bowl even though she was gasping and jerking as the sudden release swept her away. She had to admit, she liked the intensity of these new orgasms.

She leaned against the wall over the toilet and let the last few drips join the white sea she'd created in the bowl. She got her fingers up near the base and milked out the very last of it before using a few squares of toilet paper to wipe the tip. Suddenly tears welled up in her eyes. Lexi wanted these daydreams to be reality. She wanted to feel his mouth around her cock, feel his tight ass spasming around her as she exploded deep inside of him. She shook her head and wiped at her eyes. A bark of laughter exploded from her as she realized just how far she had come since calling Blitz in a panic that morning. Now she was aching to fuck her husband. Aching! She needed to feel this release with another human's flesh around her, but Jon's flesh wasn't going to be home for at least six weeks. What was she going to do? How was she going to last that long? She needed him NOW!

Lexi had dejectedly pulled up her jeans and went through the same tucking and stuffing routine to get them zipped. A trip to the kitchen and a sandwich soon had her feeling a little less desperate. She'd just have to jack off. A lot, evidently. Too bad she didn't have a friend with benefits.

A couple of days of masturbation later, her dick was getting sore and she was desperate for more. She had only been wearing skirts out in public, no amount of tucking seemed to work for her. The best part of it all, she was getting noticed by men again. She would catch them checking her out and she always wondered what they would do if suddenly confronted with the cock hiding under her skirt. One bold guy approached her at the grocery while she was pushing Scott and Zoe in her cart. It took all of her control not to drag him into the woman's restroom and fuck him over the john in the stall. Deep within she knew she could do it. She was strong, and if she played him right and caught him off guard, she could be balls deep in him before he knew it. Then it would be a wild rodeo ride to the end as he tried to buck her off before she came. Lexi had to breathe deeply to get back under control. She flirted with him a little, just to see if she still had it, but in the end flashed him her wedding ring and shot him down.

After interacting with that guy Lexi was oozing with sexual frustration as she stowed the groceries in the back of her car. Then, like a piano falling on her in a cartoon, it came to her. Devon. She was back at her old job and Devon was telling her about his darkest fantasy. With an evil grin that would have made the Grinch go pale, she called her mom to see if grandma could keep the kids for a few hours. The best part was, grandma never said no.

Lexi couldn't wait any longer. She was on fire with lust and wanted to have her cock stuck in Devon, anywhere in Devon. She quickly leaned forward and grabbed him by the head. With a powerful tug she pulled him to her, positioning his mouth over her cock. Devon was struggling as she pushed the tip of her cock against his closed mouth. She squeezed until he said 'ooow' and as soon as his mouth opened, she pushed it down over her ridged cock. His teeth hurt as they scraped down the length of her, but she barely noticed. His warm, wet mouth was heaven! It felt more incredible than she had even imagined! As the head of her cock reached the back of his throat, he gagged as he tried to push off of her. The feelings were too much for Lexi who made one more thrust and exploded in his mouth. Her sharp shooter dick targeted his uvula and made him gag even more. He coughed and sputtered as he began to drown in the rapid-fire spurts from her over excited cock, most of it leaking past his lips into her brown pubic hair.

"God! That was awesome!" Lexi announced in a gasp. Devon was trying to pull off of her, but she told him, "Oh no you don't. We're doing that again!" and pushed his mouth back down until she hit the back of his throat. When he gagged this time, she let him up then pushed him down again, moving his head up and down over hard cock. He continued to sputter and cough between her legs, then after a few minutes she decided to hold his head still and started pumping her hips. This was in heaven! Her cock felt so wonderful she thought, 'I could do it for hours!! No wonder guys love head so much!'

It had only been a short while since she had cum, but she knew another explosion was imminent. She growled orders to Devon,

"Suck it! Use your tongue more! Suck the cum out of me and swallow it this time!"

Devon was in a daze and off kilter from the man-handling she was giving him, so when she told him to suck, he did. As soon as he began, she let out a loud moan and pushed her cock to the back of his throat. If being in his mouth had been a revelation from her hand, sucking was a revelation from being in his mouth.

Devon was still tentative, not committing to the full-on assault of an experienced lover, but since everything he did was new to Lexi, she was in heaven. He sucked and swirled his tongue a little and within minutes she came again. With each shot of cum her body would spasm and jerk. She felt like a Play-Doh cum factory as it oozed out around his lips again. Lexi was ecstatic.

"I never knew orgasms could feel like this!" She puffed, "It just keeps building and building then, POW! I'm squirting cum down your throat like a garden hose!" Lexi pulled Devon up so he could breathe, but kept the head of her cock in his mouth. He panted through his nose as she looked down at him between her legs. That was when it struck her for the fist time how cool it looked with her big dick disappearing into his mouth. Add in her breasts in that red halter top and her hard nipples looking like Rolo candies on the tips and she found the view totally sexy.

Devon's breathing was returning to normal and he was no longer struggling. She took a hand off his head and pinched her right nipple. Waves of a familiar pleasure poured over her and joined the new sensations of his mouth on her cock. She wanted to cum in Devon's mouth again, (and again, and again, and again!) but she also wanted to feel his legs wrapped around her. Lexi wanted him to suck her nipples while she squirted a huge load in his delightful ass.

As she was working up a scheme to get her cock in his ass, something unexpected happened; Devon started to suck her cock on his own! He slowly slid down over her until she was at the back of his throat and after a moment of hesitation, she felt his throat relax. He steadily took inch after inch until his lips were around the base. Being in his mouth had felt awesome before, now she didn't have words to describe it. She took her other hand from his head and watched raptly as he slowly pulled off of her cock, only to slide back down over it again. When his lips got to the bottom, he would squeeze the base with them, sending shivers of pleasure cascading through her. Watching her dick disappear into the warm, wet confines of his head was astounding.

After a few moments she decided to relax and enjoy Devon's hard-working mouth, so Lexi put her hands behind her head and just relaxed. Devon sucked and swallowed her big dick like a kid devouring a Fudgsicle, and his lavish attention made her feel like the queen of the world being serviced by an eager servant. Devon's enthusiasm grew with each passing moment and he began to really work her cock. He took it in his right hand and started to stroke as he sucked and slurped. He only took his hand off when he was swallowing her. Since Lexi had already cum a couple of times, she was able to hold out a little longer and enjoy Devon's attentions to her insatiable cock, but even then, it wasn't long before she told him,

"Keep deep throating me. I'm going to cum again soon, and when I do, I want to be all the way down your throat." Devon was eager to have her cum this time, so he relaxed his throat and started to fuck her with his face. Lexi gasped and panted, one hand gripping and releasing the back of the seat, the fingers of the other tangled in his hair. When she didn't cum as quickly as expected he started to pull off of her to get a breath, but she shoved him back down. "Not yet, not yet!" A moment later Lexi exploded in his throat with jerks and moans of pleasure, grinding it out against his mouth. When she finally let go his head was spinning. He pulled off of her cock, sputtering and gasping for breath, black spots popping in front of his eyes.

"Are you trying to kill me!" he exclaimed when he finally got his breath back. Lexi waived her hand dismissively,

"Oh, don't be so dramatic. I told you I was going to cum down your throat, you should have expected that." Lexi was sitting with her skirt up around her waist and a smirk on her face as she watched Devon gather himself. After a few moments, she asked, "Are you alright now? I hope so, cause we're not finished." Devon, who had been sneaking glances at her still hard cock, looked at her in disbelief as he said,

"You can't be serious. You just came three times in less than half an hour and you're still horny?"

"Very." She replied. "As a matter of fact, I want to take this to the next level. You need to come over here and have a seat on my lap." She patted her thighs invitingly. Devon was torn. He knew he should stop what he was doing. His wife Julia was waiting for him to get home, probably watching the television and playing on her phone, while hoping he'll get there soon to start making dinner. Things weren't bad at home, but they weren't perfect either. It'd been a couple of years since she found out she couldn't have kids and the depression still covered her like a pile of wet rotting leaves, smothering any flickering flames of desire. Devon didn't understand how not being able to get pregnant translated into no passion or sex in their relationship, and yet that is what happened.

He pushed Julia out of his mind and focused on Lexi. She looked better than ever and while that cock wasn't exactly what he'd fantasized about, it seemed to be better too. She was a woman with a penis, and right now she was reveling in every feeling, every morsel of feedback it was sending her brain. Lexi definitely wasn't just going through the motions pretending with some plastic dong. Devon finally admitted to himself, deep down inside, he really did want to keep going, yet something held him back. As he struggled with what to do, she impatiently offered, "At least pull your pants down and let me return the favor for all the great head you've been giving me."

Devon glanced at Lexi, the look on her face was sincere. He was screaming horny, the meter pegged out and the glass cracked kind of horny. He hadn't cum yet and it had been months since he and Julia had done more than just peck each other on the cheek. The pressure was too much for his fragile will to be true to his wife and it exploded like a plate glass window attempting to thwart a sandlot baseball. Devon unbuttoned his pants, and shucked them down past his knees. His head was foggy and spinning, and he felt like he was short of breath. If he'd been thinking more clearly and remembered how easily she had forced his mouth over her dick, he might not have made the mistake of letting his guard down along with his pants. Lexi's mouth dropped open when she saw his cock. She looked at his, then back to her own and sputtered,

"Wow, is that as big as it gets? Mine's much larger than yours, like...four times bigger!"