Lexi's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devon looked down at his dick. It felt hard and when he touched it, it was, but it was only about two inches long. In a confused voice he whined, "It's hard, but it's the size it would be when it's limp. I don't understand. What's going on?" As Devon was sweating the size of his manhood, Lexi turned back to face the front of the truck then scooted a little closer to Devon. She grabbed his cock and said,

"God Devon, I'd be ashamed to show that to anyone. It's the smallest dick I've ever seen! That's not really even a penis, it's just a little pee-pee." He heatedly replied,

"It gets bigger than this any other time! It must have something to do with what I've been doing with you!" Lexi let go of the tiny nub and said,

"It's ok Devon. I believe you. Hey, I know what we can do!" And with that, she snaked an arm behind him, grabbed him by the waist and lifted him onto her big dick. Lexi didn't know if it was good luck or skill, but it lined right up with Devon's hole and before he could do anything to stop her, she was half way inside him. Devon let out two yells, one when Lexi bumped his head on the ceiling of the truck, then again as she impaled him on her spit slippery cock. The feeling of penetration was intoxicating. It was all hot squishy tightness but with no pesky teeth! He was between her legs, facing the front of the truck, impaled on her member. She felt a rush of power she'd never imagined. She felt like the kind of Alpha woman that would make Alpha men cup their hands over their inferior packages and slink off into the shadows.

Devon was close to hyperventilating, panting hard with only the occasional groggy whimper. His head was spinning and he could feel her hands like iron clamps on his hip bones. His crotch felt hot and squishy as if his penis were dripping away, a melting candle set too close to a roaring fire. Her strong hands proceeded to pull him the rest of the way down onto her cock. The invasion hurt, but it was distant, as if he were remembering an old pain from long ago. He felt his insides adjust to accommodate her. Some part of him could feel her breasts, even her nipples, pressed into his back. He was floating, having some sort of out of body experience.

Lexi felt strong and in control. Her command of the situation was unchallenged, and as those feelings rushed through her, she knew she could and would take whatever she wanted from Devon.

His sphincter was a thick rubber band that spasmed and gripped the base of her cock. The depths of him was hot silk draped over her steel rod. She ground her cock in his ass with a combination of hip thrusts and moving him with her hands. She was so swallowed up in the amazing feeling of her cock she didn't realize that Devon was acting like he'd been shooting whiskey instead of sipping a beer earlier. Everything was feeling good to her, each new sex act building on the last. Playing with her dick had felt awesome till Devon took her in his mouth, and that was amazing until she slipped into his ass. Now she was pounding away at his ass and could feel her next orgasm building. She hardly noticed how the sweat on her balls made them stick to the leather seat. Lexi's fourth orgasm hit like an anvil dropped from the tenth floor, crashing through her to pound her nuts into spray-painting Devon's bowels with the whitewashed waves of pleasure that reverberated through her. After the orgasm faded, she felt energized, like a super hero with an aura of crackling electricity, and hornier than ever.

"Oh my God Devon, that felt great! I think I'm becoming a sex addict! It feels so good I never want to stop! I just want to fuck you forever! In every position possible, every minute of every day!" Devon didn't respond and she wondered if he might be angry with her. Lexi was a little ashamed, up to this point she had been wholly focused on what she was feeling. She decided for the next go around she would rub his little dick, then maybe he could get off too.

When Lexi slid her hand down onto Devon's crotch, she was surprised to find his cock was nothing but a nub. She felt around some more and discovered the soft fleshy folds of a tight new pussy. Her body tingled all over as her fingers delicately explored the little hole. It reminded her of her own pussy, before the kids. She wondered to herself 'Was this what Blitz meant when she said that Jon would adapt to my new cock? Maybe, but Devon has adapted instead. Shit.'

Lexi lifted Devon off of her cock more gently than she'd put him on, and sat him beside her. She really liked how strong she was; it was coming in quite handy. When she looked at Devon's face, she could tell that he was in a daze.

"Devon?" She called.

His eyes were glassy and he didn't respond. She decided to take this opportunity to check out his new parts. Lexi pushed him onto his back across the seat and pulled his pants the rest of the way off. She tossed the pants in the back seat and spread his legs to investigate this delightful new option. She touched the soft lips, running her fingers along their delicate smoothness. At her touch they began to get wet and shiny in preparation for a cock, her cock. Soon she could smell him and the musky odor pulled at her loins. She dipped a finger into the tight slipperiness and slid it into him. Feeling him on her finger made her absolutely rigid. This was the first time she had ever touched another person's pussy and it felt dirty and taboo, even though she now had a big dick that couldn't wait to get inside it.

Lexi positioned herself between Devon's spread legs, unable to resist his new pussy. Just as she got ready to enter him, Devon started to come back around. He let out a low moan as she pulled back her foreskin and nestled the flaring tip into the silky opening. Lexi paused to look down past her breasts at her steel hard cock, poised with just the head nestled against his hole, his wet lips folded around it, warm and inviting. It was quite the view, and one she wanted to remember for later solo events in the bathroom at home.

As she was drinking it all in, an evil thought came to her. What if she could make him pregnant? The equipment was all aligned for that now, she had a penis and he had a vagina. It made logical sense and just the thought of that possibility made her feel powerful and strangely sexy. She ran her hands across her hips, over her ribs, and cupped a breast in each hand. All woman, except for the hard dick she was about to push into him. She admired his body; one she'd always wanted to touch and enjoy. He was all guy, except for that soft little hole that was about to swallow her hard dick. This role reversal was making Lexi's head spin, making her drunk on hormones she'd never had to deal with before. Everything within her was screaming for her to follow her basest instinct, to fill him with her cum and procreate. To spread her seed.

Lexi thought about how in the past anytime a guy's penis had been inside of her she had felt vulnerable, and acutely aware that he could make her pregnant. There had been times when she knew if he came inside her, she would be having his baby, whether she wanted to or not. For her, it had always been a feeling both dreadful and yet terribly exciting. Sure, she had taken precautions, the pill, IUDs, rubbers, but none of those were perfect and there was always that little chance of being impregnated. Being under a man's power to make her pregnant had been scary and thrilling for her, but things were very different now. She was the one with the power to make Devon pregnant, and she found that power irresistible! Just the thought of pushing her cock into Devon and filling him with her cum, making him pregnant, caused a shiver of desire to course through her.

Lexi had always liked Devon and had even fantasized about stealing him away from his wife when it became obvious that her first marriage was the Titanic headed for the iceberg. Now she had the power to not only take him away, but to make him hers. Forever. Him having her baby was as intimate and binding as a girl could ask for. Lexi pushed her hips forward, the head of her cock disappearing deeper into his slick lips. She worked the head in and out relishing in his silky wetness. Devon moaned and his eyes focused on Lexi for the first time since she'd come in his ass. He looked at her and groggily asked,

"What happened? My head, it's spinning like I'm in a room full of pot smoke. What are you doing? Whatever it is, it feels strange, yet good at the same time." When his eyes focused on their crotches, he realized that something important to him was missing. Devon shouted, "What happened to my penis!?! Where's my dick!?! What have you done to me!?!" Lexi was intent on getting her cock into his tight pussy so she replied distractedly,

"I didn't do anything. Your body is just adjusting to mine. It only makes sense that if I have a dick, you should have a pussy."

"Wait?! What?! I didn't agree to this! Will it come back? Will I go back to normal after we stop?"

"How should I know?" she replied distractedly, "This is my first time with a dick Devon. I have no idea what will happen when we're finished, but I do know what is going to happen next. Now relax, this might hurt a little the first time." Lexi wedged the head of her big cock deeper into his tight pussy hole and pushed. She wanted inside his new hole so urgently she was shaking.

"OOOW! That hurts!" He gasped. "You're way too big, you're never going to fit inside me. Please stop Lexi." He begged. Lexi looked Devon in the eye and agreed,

"Maybe you're right. I might be too big for your little virgin pussy."

Lexi eased the pressure she was applying and when she felt him relaxing, she drove her hips forward. It was like getting a bikini wax. A moment of pain rewarded by silky smoothness. Devon yelped then lay there whimpering. It felt like she had torn him open and skewered him on her throbbing dick.

Lexi, loved seeing her cock half inside of his body. Actually, being able to visualize her invasion as she was feeling it was mind blowing for her. She felt his pussy muscles involuntarily gripping her cock.

"Lexi...Lexi what are you doing to me? This is...is..." She cut him off with her answer,

"I'm fucking you Devon. I have my dick in your pussy and you're getting fucked by a woman, by me." Hearing Lexi say those words made his head spin. He'd dreamed about a woman fucking him with an attached silicon dick, but he never imagined that it would be a real penis in a real vagina!

Lexi felt him grip her cock harder and it almost sent her over the edge. She wanted Devon to know he was at her mercy, at the mercy of her cock, she wanted to see the look in his eyes as he realizes the power she holds over him, the power to make him pregnant.

Lexi held steady for a few seconds before she pushed deeper. Devon moaned and squirmed, even asked her to stop, but there was no conviction in his voice and there would be no stopping, not until her entire cock was buried in his tight (fertile?) pussy. She watched intently as her flesh slowly and steadily melted into his. She watched his tight hole move and give and stretch as it worked to swallow inch after inch of her until finally her pelvic bone bumped his. When she'd been in his ass a few minutes ago it had felt like a warm silk bag that was pulled tight around the base of her cock. This was different. Now he fit her like a latex glove. She could feel his insides pressing along every inch of her throbbing member, and it was super! Wonderful! Incredible! Awesome! Everything that she had done to him had felt great, but this felt the best! Lexi leaned up over him and looked into his watering eyes as she said,

"I know it hurts, your pussy is brand new and virginal," she gave him a little smile, "or at least it was virginal, but in a few minutes it will start to feel good and once you get used to having all this girl dick inside your boy pussy," another smile. "you're going to love it."

Devon was breathing hard, panting and gritting his teeth, a nod was his only reply. Lexi decided it was time to start pumping so she slowly pulled her cock back a couple of inches, and pushed back into him. He moaned, and it was a sound of pure pleasure. She had to think about getting her broken dishwasher fixed to keep from cuming inside him. Lexi knew she was losing control and couldn't wait much longer to tell him about her dirty little power trip. Her pelvic bone pressed into his clit and she leaned down to cover his mouth with hers.

It was their first kiss. Her hungry lips were soft on his and it was oh so intimate. Devon's arms slipped around Lexi and pulled her to him as he returned the kiss. Suddenly this felt natural to him. Lexi's hard dick inside him, her kissing him, making love to him, impassioned for him. It was a sweet moment for a man with a new pussy that was filled with his lover's cock. Lexi was feeling other things.

Her tongue slipped through his lips and she ground harder against his clit. The pleasure he felt pulled a moan from him as sparks jumped and shot around it. His guttural moan mashed the accelerator on Lexi's libido and she had to stop moving and think about that washer again to pump the brakes before she lost it. Lexi was riding along the edge of a fifty-foot-tall orgasm like a surfer about to drop in on the biggest wave of her life, one that would make the rest of the rides seem like little spurts. She was breathing hard as she coaxed him,

"It's starting to feel good, isn't it?" Lexi knew it was, and he confirmed it when he nodded his head. She pulled out halfway and more quickly pushed back into him. Devon winced a little, but he also moaned with pleasure. Lexi asked, "Are you ready for me to fuck you nice and hard now?" He shook his head no and said,

"Please take it easy! It's feeling good, but it still hurts a little." Lexi pulled back until just the head of her cock was still in him, then thrust back inside. He gasped, but that was all. Lexi leaned up close to his face, her breasts against his chest as she said, "I was wondering something, just before I pushed into your new pussy, I was wondering if your body is adjusting to mine, how completely is it adjusting? I mean, when I cum it looks just like the cum out of a guy's cock, there's just more of it. So, it would stand to reason that it's the same, with sperm in it and everything." Lexi worked her hips, and while she was grinding her cock inside him, she saw realization blossom in his eyes, and with it a fear that told her he knew what she was thinking.

"Lexi, do you think that...." He started, but couldn't finish. She looked into his eyes and softly informed him,

"I don't think, I know. I can tell by the ache in my balls. If I cum inside you, I will make you pregnant." She watched Devon go pale and knew he felt it too! Him knowing made her balls buzz with anticipation like a set of barber's clippers. "You feel it too." She confirmed with her lips brushing his. "You know it in your heart." Lexi sat up and caressed her body as she said. "Look at me. I'm in the best shape ever, and I'm sure how I look helped you agree to those beers and everything that has happened since. If I had been here before my body changed, we might have chatted in the parking lot for a few minutes before you'd have made some excuse to go home. Now I'm this hot woman you find attractive so you agreed to go for beers with me, and maybe you didn't actually want to fuck me, but being around me and fantasizing about it couldn't hurt. Maybe you imagined how it would be to have me caressing my body like this as I straddled your hips with your little boner stuck in me, but instead of your dick in me, mine is buried in you! I have the power to make you mine! All I have to do is cum inside you and you will have my baby." She continued to rub her hands over her body as if she were riding him, caressing her breasts and the rest of her body, her hands slid up her throat and into her hair as she tilted her head back and moaned.

Devon could feel her twitching and moving inside of him as she flexed her Kegel muscles. Devon had to admit, she was hot. Her head pulled forward and her eyes locked on his.

"You're at my mercy Devon. Whatever I decide to do, you will have no choice but to take what I give you." His pussy, already hot and slippery suddenly had an extra flush of slickness and she knew that just like her he was turned on by the situation. "I have the power to make you pregnant and I want to use it. I want you Devon, I want you to have my baby. I want to take you out and buy clothes for your growing belly, and then show you off to my girlfriends while I brag about how I knocked you up in the front seat of your truck. We'll be inseparable for the next nine months as I fuck you all I want and rub your growing belly. I'll be in the room when you're having my baby, maybe I'll let you hold my dick while I watch you spread open to push my daughter out."

As she wove this fantasy future, she began to pound into him harder and harder. Her dick filling him with each thrust as her breasts bounced and jiggled. Devon watched her beautiful body moving. She was so powerful, sexy, commanding and confident that he had to admit he was excited by what she was doing to him, but as he watched her powerful body move, he suddenly felt very vulnerable. He was at the mercy of that beautiful body, those bouncing breasts and especially her big cock pumping deep in his pussy. It slowly came home that she really did have the power to make him pregnant and that realization was turning into a burning sun within him. He was confused, his head was spinning, and her big cock felt good inside him and he didn't want her to stop, yet he didn't want to get pregnant either. What was he going to do?

Lexi's words had conjured up a fantasy world in her head where she was going to bounce a new daughter on her knee while Devon smiled at her over a belly swollen with her next child. Devon was going to be her brood mare. Emotions and hormones she had never known roared through her, sweeping her away in a torrent of ecstasy brought on by how great being inside Devon felt and the possibilities of her new life. Lexi was so hypersensitive she could feel his vaginal muscles twitching around her thrusting member and then she felt something new.

When she pushed all the way into him, she could feel the head of her cock hit something hard. She stopped thrusting for a moment and pushed her cock into him fully as she explored his insides in a grinding motion. Devon gasped when he felt her cock push against the hard spot and she realized the head of her cock was pushing against a cervix. Lexi moved her cock around in him a little more and felt the tip line up with the hole in his cervix. Her heart started to pound in her chest, she knew if she came with the tip of her cock pressed against the hole in his cervix, she would inject some of her cum directly into his new womb. He would be pregnant in seconds.

Devon was also on a wild ride of emotions and hormones. He was loving this role reversal, being taken by a beautiful woman was something he'd always dreamed of, but he'd never imagined she might get him pregnant. To his guys mind the threat of pregnancy seemed far away, impossible and crazy. Guys don't get pregnant. Yet here was a woman with a big cock thrusting in and out of a pussy that only minutes before had not even existed. How does this happen? What kind of crazy science makes this possible? If all of this was happening how far-fetched was it to believe she could make him pregnant too?

The fear of her making him pregnant suddenly became alive inside of him. Devon started to struggle, squirming and pushing at her as he tried to get away. Lexi grabbed his arms and pushed them above his head. She was so strong that the struggle barely started and it was over. In a breathy voice she told Devon,