All Comments on 'Lexi's Sexual Transformation Ch. 02'

by CuckoldCravings

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Now the real story unwinds..a girl being introduced to a life of prostitution. She shouldn't be allowed to escape, it's just too delicious. I think she needs an introduction to pleasure drugs that will keep her interested and dependent. Ecstasy, coke and a little heroin from time to time will give her the incentive to search for an ever increasing need for euphoria and lust. I can just see her new boobs, nipple piercings, slutty makeup and dangling brown Mexican whore cigar...smoke billowing from her needy mouth... eyes half closed with smack induced lust...priceless!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely amazing stories. Please keep writing. Love the seduction and domination. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please don’t make us wait too long. I love all your series, pretty please add to one of them soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I totally disagree with the previous poster. Please, let's stay away from drugs.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Lexi is now set up in her own apartment as the company whore. Soon I imagine Greg will arrange for her to get sizeable breast enhancements, giving her a body made for display as well as for service. I hope the author continues with this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous