All Comments on 'Lexxy Baby Pt. 02'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tangledweedtangledweedalmost 4 years ago

Different than the usual offerings from javmor79, but the characters are developing nicely. Looking forward to more.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 4 years ago
Developing well

Looks like there's some good mileage in this story.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 4 years ago
This Is Taking WAY Too Long to Have Only Gotten This Far

Take it out of first and give it some gas.. don't be so obsessed with listening to yourself write.

dirkdreezydirkdreezyalmost 4 years ago
Well put together.

Don't listen to those pushing for more action too soon. Character development separates the bad stories from the great ones and so far, this is great. Appreciate you and looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More:

It is very well written and a nice build up to what is to come. Nice development of the Characters as well. Can not wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Take your time

I agree with Dirk...take your time. I like the direction that it's going and the character development is great

Richie4110Richie4110almost 4 years ago

Lovin' it and looking forward to the rest of the story. Thanks

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Full.marks.

Fun story and it has me hooked.

She doesn't know Star Wars?!?!!??!!!!???!!!?

Come on!!! LoL!

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
If it finishes there

That will be fine by me. Going further might be a let-down. Or it might be great. We'll have to wait and see.

We have just been subjected to the longest ever description of a traditional family lunch posted on Literotica. Key to the story.

Eventually, our author had the equivalence between the insecurities of his male and female characters showing through, as both made their confessions. Not a bad base on which to build a relationship.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great character depth

You’re a very skilled writer. You’ve fleshed out your characters wonderfully and they’re developing gracefully under your pen (lol, keyboard). Your writing reminds me of Soular (I think that’s her handle) she wrote “Damn dress” and “Seven days”. The writing style is similar but with enough different to tell you apart. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not knowing about Star Wars during this time...HERESY!

no seriously, this chapter was great, I’m looking forward to seeing how this develops!

amygdalaamygdalaover 3 years ago

Great characters, great depth to your story.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

There's something nice here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES