Lexxy Baby Pt. 04

Story Info
Mo and Lexxy spend time together, but the past haunts them.
10.7k words
4.7
8.2k
20

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javmor79
javmor79
2,301 Followers

IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS:

Monique, a Personal Trainer and YouTube personality, walked in on her fiancé of three years in bed with another woman. She took Trey's betrayal hard and went on an unplanned hiatus from men.

Eight months later, she met an Uber driver named Alexander after a night out with her best friend. Monique was still recovering from heartbreak, so her girls' night out was a bust. However, Alexander made her smile.

Unfortunately, their second encounter wasn't as pleasant. He showed up at the gym she worked at, looking for a personal trainer. Because his original trainer quit, she was the replacement.

But he didn't want to work out with a woman. He requested a man for a reason.

She was offended by what she perceived as sexism, and the two had a falling out. He left the gym in a huff, with her dismissing him from her life as another loser.

Yet, after talking with her big brother, she realized that she was probably presumptuous.

After finding his phone number, she disguised herself as a random representative of the gym to find out why he was quitting. She found out the real reason he wanted a male trainer, and it had nothing to do with sexism. He was just insecure.

Feeling the need to apologize, she tricked him into meeting her so she could do it in person. The two of them talked it out, and she convinced him to give her a chance as his trainer.

That was the beginning of their friendship. Monique looked forward to their workout sessions together. They made each other laugh, and their personalities complemented each other.

After a few months, Monique had a revelation. She was over her ex. To test her theory, she tried another night out with her best friend, Toni. This time, she got into it and let loose. The drinks flowed, the guys flocked to her, and she ended up taking a guy home for a one-night stand.

It was just what she needed; a good fucking. And right after it was said and done, she kicked him out.

Upon laying down for the night, she found the song that Alexander sang to her that first night in his car. This put a smile on her face, and her last thoughts before slipping into a slumber were of him.

***

The Light of Day

This term can be used as a comfort to someone who is stuck in the darkness of miserable circumstances. In this instance, it is meant to tell said individual to hold on; just wait for daybreak. Things that were clouded in the darkness of last night will look so much better in the light of day.

But sometimes, that light can be anything but a comfort. It can also be an illuminator, exposing debaucherous behavior that seemed perfectly suitable last night.

Head pounding. Queasy stomach. Dry mouth. This was how Monique awakened the morning following her night filled of drinking, dancing, and of course, her vigorous one-night stand. Her victorious triumph over heartbreak had been fun, but such a night is always followed by consequences.

For her, the light of day was a monstrous hangover.

The sun, which was forcing its way through the narrow slits of her half-closed blinds, was shining a sliver of light right in her eyes. She tried to use her hand to shield the intrusive light, but there was an obstacle stopping her. A small tongue belonging to a small animal was lovingly greeting her "Good Morning".

"Ugh. Stop it, baby." she groaned as she groggily swatted her small companion away. With a yelp, he skipped to the other side of her queen-sized bed and watched her with big, doughy eyes.

She lifted her throbbing head from the pillow, letting another groan escape as she did so. Summoning the will power to hoist her reluctant body from the bed, she headed to the bathroom to relieve her full bladder. With her elbows on her knees and her head in her hands, she winced as the steady sound of trickling filled the room. Her sore vagina, it seemed, was another souvenir of a night with no morals.

Mr. Pugsley hopped down from her bed and followed her. His nails clicked across the hardwood floor as he jogged over and sat in front of her, looking up expectedly.

"What do you want?" she croaked at him, almost accusingly. He answered her in a tiny, sharp bark that seemed to echo off the walls.

"Ugh!" She said, covering her ears. That brought about several more barks.

"Quiet down." She pleaded with him. When he continued to scold her, she yelled out, "Goddammit Pugs! Shut the fuck up!"

He stopped barking with a snap and cowered away to a safe corner to whimper.

Monique sighed and looked at him apologetically. She knew what he was waiting for. He was simply giving her a gentle reminder that if she didn't want to find surprise turd droppings littered all over her apartment, then she'd better get up and walk him.

"Alright. Alright." She said in a softer voice. "Mommy's gonna take you out."

As if he spoke and understood English, Mr. Pugsley's tail wagged.

After wiping and flushing, she slipped a pair of shorts over her panty-less bottom and some Nike's on her feet. The T-shirt she slept in was a suitable top, despite the fact that her bra-less nipples poked out through the material. She was too hungover to care who got a free peepshow from her.

Once dressed, she leashed her companion before taking him outside. Together, they met the harsh light of day.

Ugh! Why is the sun so bright?" she thought irritably when the outside air hit her.

As Mr. Pugsley pulled his master this way and that, she started getting flashes of images from last night. Since he was more interested in sniffing the old feces of other dogs than he was relieving himself, she had nothing but time to put together the pieces of her jagged memory. What started off as a kaleidoscope of drinks and wild sex soon became a running film of hardcore partying and pornographic fucking.

Did she really bring some strange guy home and let him fuck her for two hours while she practically begged him to pound her? What the hell was she thinking?

And what was his name again? Chris? Cain?

Oh yeah. Craig.

A smile came to her face as she recalled his thick cock invading her. She could practically smell the sex and feel the drips of sweat on her back as he pounded her from behind. Then, when she took control and rode him....

Oh...yeah...Craig!

Aside from a well fucked vagina and that tinge of guilt that usually accompanies a one-night stand, she couldn't help feeling a sense of power. Last night, she was in control. Everything that happened did so because she wanted it to. She didn't fall for smooth game or gaslighting. She did what, or rather who, she wanted. And after she was done using him like a human dildo, she kicked his ass out.

She played the player. Trey taught her well. But...was that necessarily a good thing?

Finally, after about 30 minutes of sniffing the ground, Mr. Pugsley found an acceptable spot for his royal highness' ass. After he did his business, the duo retreated into the safety of her apartment.

Once he had water and a full bowl of food, Monique kicked off her shoes. She looked at her couch for a full second before collapsing on it face first. A muffled groan came from the cushion where her face was.

Luckily, today was a free day. She didn't have anywhere to be. Usually, even in an uneventful day like today, she had a task list of things to do. She had her YouTube channel that needed attention, a workout routine to do, or research for whatever subject she wanted to talk about in front of the camera.

Unfortunately, she didn't feel like doing any of that. Last night's exploits left her feeling drained. Blame it on the hangover or just a long overdue need for a break, but for the first time in a while she felt like she could honestly do nothing all day.

So, she decided to do just that. She dragged her comforter into the living room, wrapped herself up like a human burrito, and curled up on the couch.

Pulling up the guide on her TV, she perused hundreds of useless channels, looking for some mindless entertainment. You would think that $165 a month would produce something more than endless cooking channels or a chess match on ESPN.

What were her other options? She'd seen everything on Netflix and Hulu.

It was then that an "Aha" moment hit her.

A while ago, she got a trial subscription to Disney+. She was feeling nostalgic and wanted to watch some of her favorite childhood movies. Her biggest guilty pleasure was "Beauty and the Beast". When she and her brother were younger, Charles always jokingly called it "The Most Romantic Case of Stockholm Syndrome".

He was such an ass. He knew that bothered her, which was why he repeatedly did it.

She watched all the Disney movies of her childhood. For two weeks, she got her fill of nostalgia. But then it wore off, and she hadn't looked at it since. She was supposed to cancel her subscription but kept forgetting to.

Why was this important? Now, it would seem that that slip in memory had become a potential solution to her current boredom, as well as a debt payment. As she perused the movie choices, she smiled to herself.

"Star Wars". Every single movie was available. And there were a lot of them. If that weren't enough, there were several spinoff movies, animated series, and some insanely popular show called, The Mandalorian. She'd seen several references to it on YouTube.

She snickered to herself thinking about Lexxy. Even scanning the brief descriptions of the sci-fi movies highlighted how much of a nerd he was. Spaceships, alien planets, glowing swords, laser guns, and magicians using the power of some mystical "force" to do superhuman feats.

All of it screamed of a high school boy's epic adventure fantasy.

With all these choices, she didn't know where to begin. These movies spanned across decades; the more recent ones even involving different protagonists. She didn't even know if she should start with the first one because the ones made later seemed to be prequels to the ones made in the 80's. Some of the movies didn't even looked like they belonged to the same franchise!

So confusing. How can the nerds even keep up?

With that, she reached for her phone and searched for Lexxy's phone number. When she found it, she debated herself on giving him an impromptu phone call. The two of them hadn't spoken outside the gym before. Ringing him out the blue might seem a little weird, especially for something so trivial.

Besides that, it was still morning time. She knew nothing about him. He could very well be at work, or just laying around sleeping.

What did he do when he wasn't training with her? Did he have hobbies? Did he like to go outside, or stay inside and play video games? Did he have family?

Who was Alexander?

Her curiosity started to grow. Instead of a phone call, she simply sent a text to feel him out. It felt more neutral and impersonal.

Lexxy. This is Mo. Txt me bck if u can tlk.

He didn't hit her back right away. With each passing minute, she felt dumber and more embarrassed. What was she thinking just texting him out of nowhere?

But ten minutes later, her phone chimed with a text. It was Alexander.

What's up Mo? U ok?

Yeah, I'm gud. Just about 2 pay my debt 2 u.

what debt?

Star Wars.

LOL. About time. Welcome to nerdom! We've been waiting 4 u.

She chuckled at that. After taking another quick scan through her list of choices, she texted back.

IDK where to start. It's confusing. What do u suggest?

She was expecting him to text her back, but he didn't. Instead, her phone rang. Without even looking to see who was calling, she picked up and said, "Hey Lexxy."

"Whassup Ms. Sanchez."

She was confused at first. This time she did look at her ID to make sure this was Alex. Her second thought was that he was the one confused, thinking she was someone else.

Then, she remembered their very first phone conversation.

"You're not funny." She said wryly.

With a snicker, he said, "Lighten up, Moria. Have a sense of humor."

She wanted to laugh but didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing he was slightly humorous. Instead, she said, "Just tell me which one of these dorky movies is the best place to start."

"Well, that depends." He said thoughtfully. "You could start with "The New Hope", but it takes a special person to watch a sci-fi movie made in the late 70's. I'm not sure you have it in you."

"You doubting me?"

"Absolutely."

Almost against her will, she let out a chuckle. Dammit.

After a thought, she said, "Maybe you're right. Maybe I don't have enough geek in me to tackle it. Those movies look boring as fuck. But..."

"But what?"

With an exaggerated sigh, like she was pondering a heavy conundrum, she added, "If only I knew a guy who was nerd enough to help me."

"How much of a nerd would he have to be?"

"The King. The Emperor. A motherfucking Norse god of Nerdom."

"Hmmmmm..." he said, like he was deep in thought. Then, he slowly said, "I think I may know a guy."

"Is your guy free today to come over and help me with this monumental task?"

"Maybe. Will there be snacks?"

"Of course."

"Then I'm sure he can clear his busy schedule."

"Great!" She said with a smile. "I'll see you soon, Lexxy."

***

About two hours later, Alexander exited the elevator and walked down the hallway towards her apartment. When he reached 322 A, he knocked on the door.

Monique swung it open with a smile and leaned against the frame. "My nerd in shining armor!" she said with an exaggerated southern belle accent.

With a snicker, he pretended to tip his hat as he responded, "Madam."

She stepped out the way and wordlessly invited him in. Alex walked in, his eyes taking in her stylish apartment as he did so. She closed the door behind him and led him towards her living room.

"Have a seat." She said, waving her hand in the direction of the couch. "I'll get the snacks ready."

Alexander took a seat. The 65-inch television across the room from him was already set on Disney+.

From his peripheral, he caught sight of the kitchen area. More importantly, he saw Monique bending over, getting something from the bottom shelf of the fridge. The small shorts she was wearing pulled in tight around her ass and rode up between her round cheeks.

Either she wasn't wearing any underwear, or she had on thongs.

He quickly averted his eyes.

She returned to the living room with an armful of chips, salsa, and guacamole. After spreading them out on the coffee table, she made another trip to the kitchen for drinks.

"Okay!" she said once she finally settled down next to him with her legs crossed. Rubbing her hands together, she said, "Let's do this."

And thus, the adventure began. Truthfully, her first impression of the movie had her rolling her eyes. The opening introduction of words slowly panning from the bottom of the screen as that famous theme music played was a nice touch, but the hair of the 80's was horrible! On top of that, the camerawork was shoddy, and the "damsel in distress" trope was so overdone. She was even a princess for fuck's sake! How much more cliché can you get?

Yet, Monique couldn't help but have peaked interest. Sure, she watched the movie, but the credit for keeping her invested in the story belonged to her enthusiastic companion and his running commentary. He explained a few parts, hinted at further plot points down the line, and just made it fun.

The movie itself wasn't really her cup of tea but watching it with him was kind of nice. The three hours went by in a flash.

When the credits were rolling, he turned to Monique and asked, "So, what'd ya think?"

"Meh." She said with shrugging shoulders.

"Meh?"

"It was...okay."

He tried to hide his disappointment, but it flashed momentarily across his face.

"Well, at least you paid your debt." He said with a snigger.

She could see him preparing to make a graceful exit. She didn't want that. Before he could reach for his keys, she asked, "Should I order a pizza before we start the next one?"

With slight confusion, he said, "You wanna watch the second one? But...I thought..."

Putting her hand on his leg, she chuckled and said, "I was fucking with you, Lexxy. I liked it."

"Oh." He said with a smile, nodding at his naivete.

"Learn to read sarcasm, dude."

"Whatever."

Realizing that she might have been a bit presumptuous in assuming that he'd watch another movie just because she had nothing to do today, she asked, "Um...did you have something else to do? I don't wanna hold you hostage if you have other plans."

"Uh...not really." He said, settling back into the sofa. "I'm off today. I mean, I'm going to do some driving later to pick up some extra cash, but I'm good right now."

She smiled at him. "Good." She said as she picked up her phone. "Pepperoni?"

They waited for the pizza to arrive before starting the second movie, so they just sat there and talked. They were both curious about the other's life outside the gym.

Monique told him about her family; especially Charles. As much as he got on her nerves, he was an important part of her life.

He also told her about his family life; somewhat. He was vaguer than she was. Family was important to her, so her curiosity naturally burned about his. However, she noticed that he seemed uneasy about talking about his family, so she held back the urge to press him.

He was forthcoming about one aspect of his life, though. He had a best friend named Greg whom he'd known since high school. They had a relationship similar to the one she had with Antonia. She enjoyed hearing about it.

For both, it was kind of good to hang out away from the gym. Things were much more relaxed, and there weren't any interruptions. Right now, she was his friend, not his trainer.

It was especially nice for Monique. Alex was so easy to be in the room with. She didn't have to guard herself around him or be a put-together version of Monique. Even now, with her hair undone, her raggedy T-shirt, and her shorts, she didn't feel uncomfortable.

The second movie began as soon as the pizza was in front of them, and the adventure resumed. Now that she had a basic understanding, she enjoyed this one more than the first.

Unfortunately, the pizza disappeared between the two of them. When the movie was over, the empty box sat in front of them. Both were suffering from movie fatigue and a serious case of overeating.

"Ugh..." Alexander said, holding his stomach. "Why did you let me eat all that? You're supposed to be my trainer."

Monique, who at this point was leaned back on the other side of the couch dealing with her own gluttony, kicked him lightly and said, "I'll make it up to you by upping your time on the treadmill during our next session."

javmor79
javmor79
2,301 Followers