All Comments on 'Lexxy Baby Pt. 04'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 4 years ago
No, Couldn't Undo Last Chapter's Gutting of Mo's Character

The more reasonable option might be to just focus on Alex. Will be difficult for readers to care much about Mo's development without skipping. I really enjoy your writing though; fun and engaging.

VegasloverVegasloveralmost 4 years ago

I tend to agree with Lexxy. A lot of girls do behave like this, friend zoning guys that are great just because they aren't dangerous or have the looks they want. Yet they get mad when that good-looking bad boy, that doesn't want to be turned around, messes around on her. Yet they go back to the "friend" to lament and for comfort. I've witnessed it a ton by my friends. I feel like Mo dismissed his feelings because she is totally guilty of doing it herself, admittedly.

I really like this story. Summer better not bring her trashy, STD ass around Lexxy again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Mo wants to be best friends with him... she wants to have deep convos and have the emotional support from the nice guy but fuck the toned and buff bad boy... the only equalizer is cash... a nerd or sensitive guy only currency in that scenario is cash... BIG CASH... men and women can't be friends, not truly... only way is a man can't find a woman attractive... if he finds her attractive then he sees her as a possible partner... women love bad boys, they play to their need of security and take charge attitude is what turns them on... but they can be swayed by a man with cash that can give them that security... A lot of men want women out of their league.. like it or not looks matter so a nerd getting a hot model ain't happening lol... unless CASH...lol... you've got writing talent Javmor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next part pleae

First glad to have you back. I liked this story but where is the endgame. right now it seems like mo is acting like trey and if that's the case she'll have her cake and fuck it too then that would be great. I mean she's hurt but to see that kind of pain she cause to a genuine guy who is improving himself will be a wake up call for her. The other side is do they hook up I mean I like the friendship but she has to realize this is painful to Alex it could be a reverse on Chasing Amy( a really good movie by and by). I love the characters just want to see more also I love the woman in the cave only problem she doesnt change too much but it was a good story nonetheless. Please hoping for the next part soon. oh maybe have Mo make a video about it if the story turns bad and she reflects on her actions. Please have the white boy smash the bad ass sista before hell breaks loose(if it does). I think the nice guy deserves it.

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
I under-estimated the author

After the last chapter I commented "Now that she's got that out of her system, maybe she can move on." How wrong could I be.

Once again I under-estimated Javmor's ability to give his characters complex personalities and turbulent emotions. I have a friend who wasted a lifetime of romantic opportunities while pining after a 'Summer', and recognise what Lexxy is going through. Likewise, Mo is playing it so cautiously, and the whole relationship could crumble for both.

We wait in hope for happiness.

What is sex to these two characters? She has clearly differentiated between sex as merely satisfying a lustful need and sex as an expression of love. Has Alex? Best Male Friend (BMF) Greg obviously hasn't, so his advice may be unhelpful. Monique apparently doesn't want the first with him and isn't ready yet for the second. But that's confusing to our poor lad. He wants more than just friendship. Does she?

We wait in hope for happiness.

(But Javmor is the author, so nothing is guaranteed.)

Lue

Ps: And since it is essential that our author include a couple of things to ensure that we are paying attention, about three quarters down Pg.1 her interest peaked. I assume it was on the decline after reaching the peak? Or perhaps it was piqued and remained so?

And on Pg.3 half a dozen paras from the bottom, did she find him more enduring or endearing as he spoke? Enduring may be a bit of a problem if he goes on too long.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for the chapter!

I'm still not overly impressed with either of them.

They are both making points but almost unable to see the other's POV or their own problems, Mo more than Alex.

Does Mo realize she has behaved ugly, that she has a very real ugliness inside her beautiful frame? Her decision to be a little vulnerable was commendable but it is like she can't see she was also disgusting with her attitude and behavior.

I can understand Alex and his limited life experience more. He is a little more sympathetic because he has only seen interaction with the opposite sex from one very ugly angle that happens to be true to some degree about Mo.

Great reading and thank you.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
P.S.

The potential character growth on this one is pretty substantial and I'm really looking forward to the ups and downs these two experience on that growing path.

babieegirl09babieegirl09almost 4 years ago

I've been waiting for this chapter and I gotta say, it was worth the wait. I hope Monique and Alex kiss or fuck in the next chapter. Alex definitely overreacted when Mo didn't want to kiss him. She's still somewhat healing from the way her relationship ending.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

Looking forward to next chapter this has been an enjoyable reading time. Well worth reading and the time waiting between the chapters. It will be interesting to read where javmor79 wants to steer this ride / write! I am in the passenger seat, ready to see where this will be taken.

Please keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
yeah no

Dude had it right with locking her off - unless he enjoys being friendzoned all the time. What next, holdng her clothing while she gets railed in the back of his Uber by some jock?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I was waiting for this

I think Monique might be a little confused with her feelings because, as she said, she's never felt this way before, even to the man she was gonna marry! So I understand her hesitancy to make a relationship romantic when she just found another man to be to be comfortable around and try new things. But, I get Alex too. There were some longing gazes between them that I definitely felt through the writing lol so him trying to kiss her wasn't so far fetched. But he has to also understand that when you kiss someone, its because you both understand that you're attracted to to each. Don't go in for a kiss if you're unsure or are at a maybe because you WILL get your feelings hurt. Summer sucks and he has every right to feel upset but he also has to take responsibility for his actions. Like come on he saw her kiss another guy after using him as a scapegoat with her mom... and STILL picked her up?!?!? Know your worth king! Also what was that nonsense with Mo telling him she had sex? Like girl, he didn't need to know that for your point to made, nor did the author need to put that in. I can def tell this was written by a white dude but this is one of the few that don't make black women look so stupidly stereotypical so I'm here for it so far! I just want them to kiss and go on a date at least sheesh!

KaripetKaripetalmost 4 years ago

You have to dig through a lot of coal on this site to find the occasional gem. This is one of those stories that I've really thoroughly enjoyed. A solid plot, romance, characters with depth. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So sweet

But seriously he needs to get himself a piece of the sweet chocolate ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Listen heifer I got to be to work!! I can’t be up all night reading this wonderful story! I need sleep dammit. I also need this is book form so I can cherish it forever

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pages of reality

So raw. So real and I'm crying at 2:30AM.

DiverseloverDiverseloverover 3 years ago

This is absolutely stunning and beautiful to read

amygdalaamygdalaover 3 years ago

Jesus this is good stuff. I was suppose to head out and take care of some stuff, but I’m glued to my tablet binging on this series. Please don’t turn her into a cheating sleazebag.

Cruiser1088Cruiser1088about 3 years ago
This hit home for me

There were parts in the story that really finally open my eyes because he sounds a lot like me it’s seriously open my eyes I’m letting the ones of my past affect my future

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Mo just doesn't see what she is doing. Next time she gets horney and wants to scratch her itch, she'll phone up the last guy she fucked from the niteclub and he'll come around and give her a jolly good rogering for a few hours. Yet again, the "good" guy is left by the wayside.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I can’t believe that he went back to the motel to pick Summer up, what kind of pathetic, spineless, wimp would do that? Personally, I would have driven to her home and told her mother where she was and who she was with, then I would have driven home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES