Lexxy Baby Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed. There was more she wanted to say, but she had to accept that he wouldn't change his mind. At least, not in this conversation. She remembered Toni trying to talk her out of a broken heart. Healing doesn't happen that way.

Instead of continually slapping that open wound, she decided to leave it be. His healing would have to happen in his own time. Hopefully, the darkness that Summer created would eventually break, and the light of day would shine through.

Taking a sharp turn from this conversation, she said, "Well, I'm gonna start watching Game of Thrones. I would love it if you would join me."

She said it so casually that it almost seemed out of place in the current conversation. Alex took a minute to think about things. After reliving his experiences with Summer, he was raw and vulnerable. He wasn't sure he could handle being around her right now.

But maybe, just maybe, that was just what he needed.

She felt his ambivalence, so she softly repeated, "I'm not Summer, Lexxy. And you know what? You're not Trey. Let's live or die by our own merits; not by the ones who came before."

That struck home. After another moment to think, Alex acquiesced. His white flag of surrender was him asking, "Will there be snacks?"

"Yeah, when you bring them."

Alex let out a breath before saying, "I'll be there in a half hour."

"I'll be waiting."