All Comments on 'Lez Discovery: A Church MILF Pet'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

More

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I loved it. You definitely need to include Becca in the next chapter so Karen can satisfy both her mistresses. Karen also needs to shave her pussy and fuck what her husband might say! Five stars and a favorite point!

retnavysec69retnavysec69over 4 years ago
More!!!!!

Please continue this story it is very sensuous and I really like the romantic side of it also.

mayishaveyoumayishaveyouover 4 years ago
Another great story

Please continue this great story me and my wife pleasure each other while we read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Please keep it going. would love to see how Becca treat her mommy and how much mommy loves it,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yawn

That said. Cunt cum. Pussy pleaser. Eager slut. Yep, it is that time of the week. Time for an SSL story. And to think, this is one of the better ones.

KaripetKaripetover 4 years ago
Don't be cruel

You can't really tease all those things and then not deliver on them. That would be wickedly naughty of you, and not in a good way.

Great read either way.

SeeMeNoMoreSeeMeNoMoreover 4 years ago
More Please

I'm interested to see how far the rabbit hole goes. Please give us more

congenialokicongenialokiover 4 years ago
Excellent storyline.

Loved this story, hope that wasn’t a tease at the end and the story continues with the “team” making more and varied conquests.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
It's a hot and steamy holiday season...

...filled with cunt-juice candy canes and plenty of peach (instead of pumpkin) pie. Really enjoyed the fun twists in the story. The candy canes were great, Raygon using the mistletoe to kiss Rebecca's mom was terrific, and best of all...Raygon having feelings of love toward Rebecca (and wanting Rebecca to help with future seductions). Definitely I'd love to read about these tremendous characters, should you choose to write any sequels. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Well, Jasmine another brilliant start to one of your great series, look you must continue with ALL of the possibilities especially where the God-bother gets put in his place.

dario_siffdario_siffover 4 years ago
Bring on the Team!

Very well done! Especially giving Raygon feelings of vulnerbility and allowing her to express them to her pet, Becca. Great. Now, bring on the ‘team’ conquets as they journey through the halls of the school, church, etc.; call them “Raygon’s Angels”.

Bi47Bi47over 4 years ago
Excellent💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

I most definitely definitely love your story💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 perfect like all of your fantabulous story💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 more please

CharmlesCharmlesover 4 years ago
Unnatural!

There really is no other writer like you. I"m in constant state of arousal (maybe that's not strong enough!) when I read your stories and you now have me like that dog, salivating when I see you have a new story. PLEASE explore all those possibilities! They sound great!

SkyfalconSkyfalconover 4 years ago
More

This is a great story ad yo must continue it 5 stars

warner34warner34over 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story! I loved the mix of dominance and femininity. Mother daughter is always a great story with me, but the way you insert the third person who also is vulnerable makes all the characters very appealing. Please keep writing! Perhaps spend some time to write about the dynamics between the Mother Daughter and Raygon.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
No need

There was no need to ask those questions at the conclusion, Jasmine! You know it was disingenuous because you know your story is screaming, "Sequel!" But, to accede to your request, yes, yes there need to be more chapters in this series. And I leave it to you to choose how to continue it. Any or all of the options listed or even others will be well-received and happily read by your readers. Well done. Very erotic. Five stars. Thank you.

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
Please continue

!!!!!!!!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please.

Please continue this story it is hot

MasterBonzo1usMasterBonzo1usover 4 years ago
Dimensions

As always an outstanding job. Dimensional characters and seduction 5 stars.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
please continue

Even though I'm a bi CD married husband, I truly enjoyed this story. I don't usually read or watch that much lesbian porn anymore (I'm more into men right now) but this really turned me on. I'm especially looking forward to reading about Rebecca and her Mistress Raygon walking hand-in-hand at school letting everyone know that they are now lesbian lovers. It makes me want to walk out in public hand-in-hand with one of my male lovers and refer to him as my "boyfriend". Coming out to everyone (including my wife) is my dream.

Please continue. I can't wait to read about the next sexy chapters. I also must tell you that I love reading literotica from female writers. You really know how to tell a horny story. Keep up the great writing.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

This was a hot, as in HOT story. I wish you put more time in to stories like this one than the last story you published here which seem to be an outline you put enough work in to be passable as a story but left us wanting more. This story through shows what you can do when you don't rush it. Because this was hot and sexy along with breaking your mold. A solid 10 out of 10 here on this one through.

daddydick89daddydick89over 4 years ago
I just came so hard!

So hot and sexy!

nyctidromusnyctidromusover 4 years ago
anal between mother and daughter

excellent story, it would be very exciting for Rebeca to fuck Karen's ass the first time

Daveyk71Daveyk71over 4 years ago
Great story

I love your work and have saved as one of my favourite authors. More!!! More!!! More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice!

What a wonderful, sweet, loving story. I hope you do continue it and show us how happy they all become. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Love your stories. Please feel free to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
YES TO ALL ABOVE 👍👍👍👍👍😊😍😍😍😍😍

Can't wait

Maybe they can show the preacher how to be a better lover

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Yes more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Another masterpiece! My favorite type of story that you write, simply remarkable. Jasmine, you are my favorite writer and I read your stories over and over. No writer in the business anywhere can write a story this exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Explore Explore! Explore More!

Wonderful. Brilliant!

You could have the mother be ordered to be the pet of the daughter and then, a different day, a switch where the daughter must be the pet of the mother and each of them feeling guiltily empowered when in control.

Then maybe another mother-daughter set coming across things in the back yard, or, better, in church. They don't know what to do and "need to know more" before any damaging outing so Karen and Rebecca have time to get this new mother-daughter team, forewarned but reluctantly curious, under their control. Who you gonna call? Raygon!

Your admirer, Jordan Church

partisan59partisan59over 4 years ago
Do you even need to ask?

More, More, More. This is an incredible start but there must be more. And maybe a flashback to the coach giving in as the cheerleaders stand feet away, that would be awesome !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Have Karen and Rebecca blindfolded and reveal Karen is licking Rebeccas pantyhose covered pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely superb

Please continue this story. It was totally worth reading. Very enjoyable. As usual, your stories do not disappoint.

SB

Hornyoldwoman947Hornyoldwoman947over 4 years ago
Yes, please

Oh yes, please continue the story. We need answers to those questions! Thank you!

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
wonderfu time of the year

great writing, and so fun.

Firzen007Firzen007over 4 years ago
Loved it

Great story and can't wait for this story to continue.

tim0277tim0277over 4 years ago

Please carry on with this story

walt555walt555over 4 years ago
Always a pleasure

You're stories never fail to produce a satisfying orgasm.

tedderman43tedderman43over 4 years ago
Very hot

Jasmine I would love to see where this story goes. I love your stories so please please continue this one

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter6969over 4 years ago
Letting Rebecca fall in love with Raygon and vice versa is a delight.

Fucking is generally a good thing, but fucking somebody you love and kissing her and telling her how you feel is magical. I do hope you'll share more stories of these women and how their love grows and how they share it. I'm so glad it's not just a domme/sub story.

I love you, Jasmine.

bbrs18bbrs18over 4 years ago
Another Awesome Storyline!

Thanks from both my wife & I for another great story...but then that's not a surprise for us is it??? Hope you find the time to develop this one since following the two of them as they work through Rebeca's mother, teachers, other students...and their moms, would give you a whole series of stories to lead us down. But even if you don't take this one forward, no doubt you'll have other great ones for us...thanks from both of us!

dcblydcblyover 4 years ago
More please

You must continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another great!

Please carry on and get the daughter involved!!

Bullrider14Bullrider14over 4 years ago
More more

Please keep it going

MissouriCruiserMissouriCruiserover 4 years ago
Please continue.

I really enjoyed this story. You need to continue with the daughter getting involved with Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More... more... MORE!

You can't do this to us, it's intolerable.... I NEED to know ALL of the options you listed.... PLEASE....Please..... please...

Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 hot story

Please continue this series. So many dirty directions you can take.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue.

Please carry on this is great and has so many possible stories going forward. Love to see the girls take Ms Walker as their pet!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more please

I loved this story, as i love all of your stories. Please keep going with it

Anna_TS_SweAnna_TS_Sweover 4 years ago
Amazing yet again!

Love your stories and this was both hot and sweet at the same time!

Please continue! 🤗

Darkdragon99Darkdragon99over 4 years ago
Your the best!!!!

Another winner Jasmine!!!! Love your stories, part 2 would be awesome!!Thanks writing these wonderfully entertaining short stories. Your my favorite writer!

Darkdragon99Darkdragon99over 4 years ago
1 question

Why did literotica remove or delete my comment? I really enjoyed the story and basically that's what was written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Good story loved the characters and the build up. This story was of more quality tan a few of your more recent ones - glad to see you back on track with some HOT stories again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jasmine does it again

Jasmine,

You write the most amazing stories as well as series of stories. Very much looking forward to reading the continued mind blowing adventures of this trio. You have such a fertile imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SUPREME... (and here I was worried about you!)

Thanks Jazz

The details are superb. The language is fabulous. The story is erotic and dirty (super-hot). I leave the next chapter to you... YOU are the very best in the business. (please don't have Karen shave her bush).

Love You,

Jack Auff x o

get2nome61get2nome61over 4 years ago
Best

This is one of the best submission story I've read. You need to continue with more you have so many roads you can take this. Have Rebecca as your pet and apprentice, keep her as your girlfriend. How will we know when you write more?

aglexaglexover 4 years ago

Thanks for this fabulous story Jasmine, once again you know on which buttons to push on. Simply fantastic.

PolyacrylatePolyacrylateover 4 years ago

Enjoyed it, but found the opening lists on the first page to be off-putting. By the end of the second one, I was more curious what it would take for someone to turn Raygon into their pet than what Raygon would do to get other pets...

starDvlArk69starDvlArk69over 4 years ago
too all your ideas for CUNTinueation

YES YES AND YES

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
magnificent

as with the majority of your stories this was very well written, sexy and entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Captivatingly erotic! Bravo!

Please continue this tale. I so look forward to the next chapter. - G.

BICURIOUSBLKGRLBICURIOUSBLKGRLover 4 years ago
Completely Ready Jasmine

Normally if a story is over 2 or 3 pages i find myself "saving" it for later... Until this one i read every word and have been soaked from the very beginning... I beg of you to continue the saga i am a dedicated fan and you are the mistress of my juices and squirting, screaming, incredibly satisfying orgasams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Any extending plot lines are good with me!

All of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Ideas

All of the prospective storylines sound good to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sequel

A mixture between them taking over the school together and Karen submitting to her daughter sounds hot.

MissParishMissParishabout 4 years ago
YES, YES, YES

Yes to all the above. This is only the beginning of a great series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

YES I would love for you to continue with this series can't wait to read them as well AWESOME job .....what's next on you story list?

drew4u4fundrew4u4funabout 4 years ago
Explore all of them. Hot story. Well written.

-when Raygon and her girlfriend turn their high school society on its ear?

-When Karen learns what Raygon meant when she called her 'our' pet?

-When Minister Marte learns of his daughter scandalously coming out as a sinner and solidly puts his foot down, only to be confronted by three determined women, two of them technically mutinous?

-When the team of Raygon and Rebecca (and Karen?) begin their seduction campaign? -When the (outwardly) straitlaced and strict (but fair) Mrs. Walker sees her best student Rebecca become her (temporary) worst nightmare shortly before the team of Becca and Raygon prove to be her sexual salvation?

-When Mommy discovers she is also the pet of her daughter.

These could be explored

doug1407doug1407about 4 years ago
Explore !

Yes - we want more, please ! The daughter mistress and submissive mom is a great chapter 2 - Chapter 1 should only be the beginning....

BBADWMEBBADWMEabout 4 years ago
Awaiting the rest

You did such a great job on the story, we ll are waiting to read the rest of the life of mother and daughter and the extreams they are willing to go through. I'm sure the next section will be as exciting as the first

Path2OzarkPath2Ozarkalmost 4 years ago
And maybe the mister mistressed?

I'm not usually a big fan of coercion but I could see an exception for self-righteous pricks. Possibly the minister might be taught the joys of pussy eating. Maybe the girls even have a bi friend who could provide a freshly filled one for his delight. Since he doesn't have the same receptacle the girls were using for the strap-on, maybe he could learn the joys of anal?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continue this story!

Please, you must continue and finish this horny story, with Rebecca as a pet of Raygon and her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It says they can be explored or left to your imagination, people

But seriously, I love this story. I find someone who is slowly betraying their values because of a twisted desire awaken very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more please

Really hoping you do a Chapter 2 with a good scene between the daughter and mother. The setting is excellent (love the Church mom thing). Please more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
anonymous

Would love to hear more about Karen and Rebecca. Then the three of them "teaching the Preacher!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
To anon who tells us what it says. And to ask of course.

No, she asks do we want to read more, she gives suggestions, then she says it can be left to our imaginations. And most people responded they wanted more. Given the choice she put out there, people CHOSE to ask for more.

Of course as always, she never delivers. She does write a nice story. No question of that. But she frequently asks, just like here, would you like to hear about these additions, then she never returns. I swear she has fucking ADHD. She needs to be on meds so she'll stop chasing squirrels and butterflies and finish a fucking story.

My suggestion? Yes, to turning Karen into their pet, announcing their love at school, seducing other girls and women, and telling dad fuck off. But I would add Raygon finding out her own mom is not the fuddy fuddy she thinks she is, when she turns Raygon into her own pet. Bam!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

yes carry on with all the suggestions you have out lined for this story plus may add the mothers sister and rebbecca`s best friend into their pets as well

warner34warner34about 3 years ago

Fantastic story! Perfect build up and seduction. Please continue the story! It’s been too long.

injy69injy69almost 3 years ago

Awesome story, loved it! This deserves to be continued!

Lions86Lions86almost 3 years ago

this def needs to continue. i feel like it was just really starting to kick off and then it ended. would very much love to see it continue on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please keep writing more with this story line, it’s a very good one

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

If something as powerful as this can happen, can you imagine every woman actually having a taste of the "Candy Cunt Cane" wow, what a treat that would be for them and the erogenous outcum would generate massive sales. Wonderful Story, keep up the beautiful job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg this is amazing please update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh My Fucking God!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 2 years ago

this was a second reading for me, and it was so erotic, thank you again. i love the seductions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was so hot, please continue the saga all your ideas are so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish there was a series. There's a whole congregation to bring to the light! I like some of your turning church ppl stories the best.

epxxx658epxxx658over 1 year ago

I love all of your suggested ideas for containing this story especially future deductions.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

327. Yes-Yes-Yes, a hundred times yes to all the suggestions for a continuation of the story. Really enjoyed how the girls loved each other and the mom was ade a participant. It would be a shame to let this hot stort languish as so many others have.

ClydefClydefover 1 year ago

Absolutely awesome would definitely love to see it continued

EmmesLust794EmmesLust794about 1 year ago

This story as a series would be amazing!! And scorching hot!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

YES..!!! Excellent story... Great ending..!!

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

What's the point of saying it when you didn't explore it and 2 why are you always killing the mood of stories buy using the terms slut and pet you would have some decent stories if you would just quit killing the mood

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Also though comments say they liked it's just cause there scared to leave a negative response to any story they read when deep inside they honestly believe you killed the mood as well

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You should write next part with training mommy

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Totally unexpected turn of events with Raygon and Rebecca becoming girlfriends as well as Mistress and pet/slut. I love the use of the terms 'pet' and 'slut' as they perfectly describe the role the submissive partner plays for her Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love your stories but always feel incomplete

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Gasp!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...