L'Hopital

Story Info
The patient always comes first.
2.5k words
3.65
18.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't start feeling nervous until they had been sitting in the waiting room for a few minutes. The other couples around them seemed so calm, so normal. Were they here for the same thing?

Why had they come here anyway? This was crazy. Were her pussy not dripping madly, she would have made a fast escape. She had been sitting on it all day, throbbing. She was on her third set of panties, and she was probably making a little puddle in her seat right now.

When Kerry had talked to her girlfriends about spicing things up in the bedroom, one of the ladies had secretly slipped her the card for this clinic, adding; "ask for the Cross Scan," an evil grin washing across her face.

Their number was called, names were strictly confidential in this clinic. The receptionist led them to a clean and efficient examination room -- replete with outdated architecture and travel magazines. Requesting that Kerry change into an examination gown, she left them alone.

Her husband, Tom, watched her undress. He was nervous also, she could tell. But he never tired of watching this gorgeous woman undress.

She knew that. She relished each time she got to strip for him, and did her best to make a show of it. She was actually far better at it then she knew.

Standing there naked, trying to figure out the medical gown, she couldn't help giving her pussy a little caress. She knew he liked that too. He could probably smell her by now, she was so wet. It might be too subtle for his consciousness, but his reptilian mind, and his donkey dick, would surely register it.

She felt it against her bare pussy, the crisp dry white paper caught at her delicate lips, as her narrow hips flattened onto the exam table. She slimed it with her cunt juices, she couldn't help it. In the awkward silence, her nipples were lasing holes in the flimsy gown.

After two courteous knocks on the door, in came the world's hottest nurse.

While the young wife wasn't necessarily into women, this one might make her consider changing teams -- at least for a few glorious nights. The nurses' straining blouse was a close second to her luxurious cameltoe. Kerry tried to conceal her blush as secretly she ravished the nurse with her eyes, more so with her imagination.

With practiced movements, the nurse guided Kerry into a steep reclining position on the table; measured her pulse at her wrist; and then shown a light into each of her eyes. As she did this she regaled the husband with a sequence of questions, completely ignoring Kerry.

"Any family history of disease?", holding Kerry's hair aside as she looked deeply into her delicate ears.

"None", Tom replied decisively.

"How often does she exercise?" The nurses' massive tits brushed against Kerry's back as she examined her scalp closely.

"Three, sometimes four times a week." He was nailing it.

She then moved down and began closely examining Kerry's breasts. First encircling them, and testing their firmness and weight (they are lovely), and then conducting a test of symmetrical erectile tissue function as she gave each of her sensitive nipples light and diligent strokes.

"Are the two of you sexually active?"

The wife's eyes were distant with the breast stroking.

"Yes"

"Do you masterbate?"

Suddenly flushed with embarrassment, he decided to be honest, "yes."

Kerry's eyes came back into focus as she shot him a look. He always figured she knew.

"Does she?"

"Ah ... I don't know. Ah ... yes, of course." She was lost in it, she didn't respond.

"How frequently do the two of you have intercourse?"

"Twice a week." It was only a partial lie, mathematically speaking, if you rounded according to the rules after dividing by the total monthly number.

"Does she attain orgasm?" the nurse had edged herself between Kerry's legs, incidentally brushing the insides of her thighs with her hands, dangerously close to her crotch. Tom fought back images of lesbian strap on porn

"Usually." It wasn't a lie. Kerry comes like a racehorse.

"Is she clitoral or vaginal?"

"Ah, mostly vaginal."

"How big are you?"

Tom was a little shocked, but the nurse had led him down the path, and he had been completely distracted watching her working his wife's nipples.

"6 ... and a quarter."

Expressionless, the nurse made annotations on her clipboard, and then proceeded to position each of Kerry's feet in the stirrups attached to the table. She then lowered her perfect hot nurse ass onto a rolling stool, and moved in face to face with the wife's shaven puss.

Gingerly spreading the wife's labia, she flourished her salmon pink like a delicious confection. Her demeanor was completely professional, though Tom noticed her lick her lips a few times. In the exam lights, he could see a trickle of clear fluid running down to his wifes asshole

"Anal?"

"What?" It was a natural reaction, though in context he should have expected such a question. Before the nurse could repeat herself, he answered; "Once in a while."

"On special occasions," he added, after an awkward beat, smiling. Was joking allowed?

The nurse did not respond as she pulled back. Under the watchful eye of the wife, she made a show of efficiently sliding on a pair of black gloves, and then thoroughly lubed each of the fingers.

Scooting her chair back in, Kerry widened as she felt the slippery finger circling her anal ring. Her breath had become more prominent. Her hips seemed to have a little motion in them. The finger was now gently easing into her hole, opening her.

Pausing so the wife could adjust, the nurse then smoothly slid her finger all the way in, making the wife lift with an audible sigh. She then settled back down on the finger, as the nurse drove deeper into her ass.

The husband had no idea what she was doing in there, but from his wife's reaction he had ideas.

"Oral?" the nurse's question broke the trace.

"Ah ... giving or receiving?" He couldn't tell.

"Does she enjoy it?" It flashed on him that the question was possibly over the line, what sort of clinic was this? He answered it, slightly against his will. "She, uh, gives it enthusiastically."

Her fingers stopping, both the nurse and the wife shot the husband a look. Of course she wasn't asking if the wife gave good blowjobs.

"She is, uh, responsive," Tom answered.

Kerry returned to the depth of the sensation as the nurse resumed. She added a second finger, which, together with the first, she stroked. Beginning shallow, she gradually easing more in until she was back in deep, the wife's stretched anus grasping at the nurses knuckles as she stroked deep in Kerry's sex.

She was ecstatic at the penetration, her head tilted up, her eyes closed tight. She was lost in communion with the pleasure.

She could barely maintain her breathing now. Any touch was electric. She caught sight of the tent in her husband's slacks, which made her drip even more.

Smoothly, the nurse withdrew her lubed fingers, a gasp escaping from Kerry, as the nurse expertly removed her glove.

She then towelettes to wipe her dry. The nurse's clinical fingers eased open the wife's labia, exposing her glistening folds. Her clit was more prominent than Tom had ever seen it, out and standing proud above her shining pussy lips. It was aching to be licked.

Just as it seemed she might get such a touch, the nurse paused to retrieve some items from a nearby drawer. She proceeded to cut eight strips of tape which she laid out carefully on the steel of the accessory table. Once done with that, she used the tape to fasten Kerry's labia wide open. Kerry's shiny pinkness was fully on display, with vaginal fluids leaking onto the rosebud of her little asshole.

Retrieving her clipboard, the nurse informed them that the doctor would be right with them.

Alone in the room, the wife's eyes gradually regained focus. She raised her head and made eye contact with Tom. He was expecting her to say something, just as the doctor walked in.

She found him dashing, not in any biblical sense, not at all, but directly in her pussy. Held open like this, dripping, she was dying to be fucked. The doctor rolled forward on the seat, in between her legs. A man's face down there was something she associated with orgasm. She began to worry that any action might tickle that same yearning itch. Were he to brush her just right she might come all over him. He glanced at her chart as he introduced himself and confirmed her name and some other extraneous data, she didn't care as long as he held this spot. Her shyness was being overtaken by a more animal shade of desire as her pussy, taped open and blooming like a flower did it's best to seduce him. She didn't need to do a thing. She had never felt this open.

His touch at first was soft, deliberate, precise. She felt only a little shameful at her slutty display, so overcome she was. His fingers thoroughly travelled the pulsing moonscape of her bare sex, taking the opportunity to caress and open. To examine and savor. She could feel her hot juices dripping at her still tingling anus -- which twitched occasionally with a flirtatious little wink.

Having lubed his gloved hand, he gently pulled apart her labia from the inside, exposing the slightly gaping opening of her channel. His fingers then journeyed inside. As he did so, he began a masochistic conversation with the husband about the latest sports game. She was humping down on his fingers, lifting up in the stirrups like a south texas cowgirl, she had no idea what they were talking about.

She abandoned the rouse of her quiet breath, as she drew in long ones, the finger stroking her slick channel, hitting just the right places.

The doctor paused to let her catch up, gazing into her eyes.

A second finger joined the first in the wife's willing channel, now raking the velvet ridges along the roof of her vagina. He was letting her fuck his slick fingers, acting as if it was absolutely normal for a patient to be on the brink of orgasm on his table.

The husband knew that two was usually her limit, but as she bucked onto his hand, the doctor added a third. She rode right on, losing herself to the pleasure of his touch.

The doctor paused, holding his hand steady, the fingers lodged in her depths. With his free hand, he pecked some keys on a nearby keyboard. This was all conducted in a clinical manner, in stark contrast to the panting wife who's deep purple tipped labia were a beckoning advertisement to fuck.

"Has she been under any recent stress?" the doctor asked the husband. Adding that his observations suggested additional inquiry.

Two technicians now entered the room. A tall handsome man, and the earlier nurse -- who made various preparations.

The male technician listened intently as the doctor summarized the situation at hand, Kerry fucking still on the doctors fingers, oblivious. None of which was intelligible to the husband.

The technician proceeded to open the gown, exposing her breasts to the overhead lamp. Her nipples, defiantly conical, cast long shadows on the curved expanse of her breasts. Her husband could see that her slit was oozing pure lust, sometimes he thought he could even see her inner labia twitch around the intruding fingers.

The technician swabbed some clear fluid onto one of her areolas, as the nurse did the same on the other side. They then proceeded to rub it in, as Kerry's body elongated in an attempt to move toward the touches without losing the fingers in deep. The doctor used the opportunity to start sliding his fingers slowly in and out again.

She moaned.

He gave her two more slow thrusts as the technicians grasped gently at her nipples examining them. A wave took her, washing across her as she struggled to maintain herself.

The staff did not react, but continued their ministrations as if it were entirely normal for a patient to be cumming on the exam table.

They now guided Kerry to turn over on the table, her elbows on the back of the backrest, her luscious ass high in the air.

In this position she was fully accessible and exposed. The nurse took over stimulation of both of the wife's breasts, which now dangled like fecund fruits from the garden of eden. Caressing their bulbous undersides, sometimes with her nails, sometimes with her fingertips. She would occasionally circle up to expertly bend the hard shafts of her nipples.

The male technician reached over the horizon of her hips to began to lubricate her anus, making gentle dips into it.

Meanwhile, the doctor reentered her willing channel. It was consuming his fingers, which he had now worked up to four. He moved gently as he stretched her.

Her smooth expanse of her perineum rippled with the gentle motions of their actions as her hips bucked.

She had been moaning, but she now let it all go. "Baby, they're taking me so deep."

The technician was now probing her with two fingers, in alternation with the doctor as he sawed his hand in and out in a rhythmic motion, having found some place deep in my wife. She met each of the motions with a cute little girl grunt, sometimes embellishing it with a "fuck!", or a description; "they've got my pussy all stretched baby."

The doctor and technician made eye contact and exchanged a nod, as the doctor made a cone with his thumb and fingers, presenting his hand at her entrance as the technician tapped her anus lightly with his fingertips.

Tom was expecting resistance, but she suddenly thrust back and with one smooth motion she had his whole hand inside.

It unlocked something deep in her. She seemed to float above the table as she bucked, lost in the throes of the beast that had taken control of her.

"He's ... he's ... I'm going ... I can't," she had lost language, as she shivered and bucked, fucking the hand. The technician, working hard to keep his position, snaked his two fingers back into her.

That was it, she lost it. She screamed and in their embrace she came like Tom had never seen her do before. It was a glorious connection, an anthem to the goddess, an undeniable tribute back to the female animal she was. She was all vagina, and it took her from them for a span. Transported her. They lost her to some dimension they could not reach.

In her absence, each of her assailants gently withdrew, cleaning up and recovering their tools and accessories.

She lay spent on the table, gradually regaining herself.

Tom approached his beautiful bride, as she lay on the bed more relaxed than he had ever seen her. He feared for a second they wouldn't recognize each other, but she smiled at him and they kissed deeply.

As they passed through the waiting room, their nurse held open the door and smiled.