Trust

Story Info
Will he understand why she broke the rule.
5.5k words
4.04
73.8k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LJA644
LJA644
930 Followers

TRUST.

Dear gentle reader, this is a work of fiction, and sometimes in fiction the events and thoughts may seem a little streeeeetched. It's fiction. I am writing a longer story on a similar theme when this "Want if" popped into my head. Now this is finished I can get back to my longer story. I would like to give heartfelt thanks to both Odiouser and Gentlehands1960 for their help, all mistakes are mine.

Well, what a nice Saturday evening, my wife Julia and I were sat outside our favourite pub in the sunshine, we had just had dinner after a fruitful day, grass cut, cars washed, windows cleaned, a quick check of the old Damson coloured Triumph Herald 13/60 convertible prior to run out tomorrow if the weather was fine. Julia looked fantastic in a summer dress that she knows I like, a bit of cleavage and probably stockings.

Julia was a good looking woman, not stunningly beautiful, but trim, long legs, long wavy blond hair and all the right curves in all the right places, but her biggest asset was her attitude and personality. She was cheerful and happy, and could light up a room with her smile, however cross her and get a Paddington hard stare then look out, bad things were coming your way. We had met whilst I was a technician in the RAF, married some 21 years ago and have two children, Steve who joined the RAF, and Susan now at university.

It was looking good for tonight, in fact life was looking good all round. Julia and I both worked for a small engineering company based in a small cathedral city in central southern England which specialised in small batch manufacturing and operates a range of machines from manual lathes to CNC cutting to injection moulding machines and I was the manager for the maintenance of these machines, my background in aircraft electronics and hydraulics was excellent for the job. I had two other chaps to help me, John and Chris. Julia was one of five admin staff which covered HR, accounting, project management, ordering, invoicing and all that admin stuff. Anne and Jane, both married and about the same age as Julia, they both had children, Jane had been married before but divorced her first husband because he had cheated on her. I had met them and their husbands at company parties, they seemed nice, I quite liked them.

Then there was Charity and Chardonnay, together they were known as the 2Cs, both in their 20s, unattached I believe and thought to be playing the field. I didn't know much about them. It was a family run company, with many families working there, sometimes three generations. There were about 35 people in total, there were a couple of designers for small stuff that wasn't farmed out to Centrix Design company, a sales manager, the admin staff, my small team and the rest were the production team. Mr Barstow with the aid of Mrs Barstow ran the company. They have a son Mr Barstow junior who was currently at University. Although Mr Barstow's name was over the door, Mrs Barstow had a fair say on how the business was run, we felt she had a guiding hand in a lot of decisions.

Julia had her face raised to the sun and said to me, "Sweetheart, what would you say if I said I wanted to have sex with another man," the mouthful of beer I had sprayed everywhere and I nearly choked, "don't worry I don't." she finished.

"Well two things, firstly 'over my dead body' and if you do have sex with another man I will divorce you and tell everyone, including family, what a cheating bitch you are, I will seriously damage anyone who does, killing them is too easy a way out and don't joke about that when I have a mouthful of beer."

"That's four things," she said. She took my hand, looked me in the eyes and said, "Suns going down, time we made tracks don't you think." With her other hand she stroked her leg lifting the dress so I could see her stocking tops. That put her comment right out of my head.

I wanted to run home, but she kept me at a sedate pace, teasing me. When we got home she sat me in a chair and fetched me a bottle of my favourite beer and told me to stay put, then she disappeared upstairs. 15 minutes later she came down, she was all in white, in a basque, long gloves, stockings, fuck me shoes and carrying our toy bag, I knew that bag contained a set of handcuffs, some soft rope, a vibrator, a latex strip we used as a blindfold and a ball gag, "Are you going to join me upstairs?" I left a burning scorch mark across the carpet and up the stairs. When I went into our bed room she was facing away from me with her wrists crossed behind her back, she looked over her shoulder and said, "One of us has too many clothes on." I soon rectified that, but had problems with my underpants getting stuck on a sticking out thing.

I took a piece of rope from the bag, placed her wrists together, wrapped the rope several times around her wrists and clinched it off, "too tight?" I asked.

"Just right," she replied, I took another piece of rope and tied it around her elbows, not tight, just enough to cause pressure.

"What's your safety word and action?"

"Rhubarb and scream through the gag," she replied.

I lifted her hair out of the way and started kissing her neck My left hand lifted her breast from the basque cup and I teased her nipple, I ran my right hand down her front through her pubic hair past her clitoris and put my index finger into to her vagina, then with the lubrication I found there I moved my finger back to her clitoris and started drawing circles round it and occasionally over it.

She groaned and her legs collapsed, I had been expecting that and held her up, "Gag," she muttered I grabbed her favourite ball gag, firm enough to keep her mouth full but soft enough she could crush it in the throes of passion. She opened her mouth so I could fit it. I carried on playing with her clitoris until her legs gave way again, she was just short of an orgasm, I laid her on her back on the bed, opened her legs and gently repeated what I had done to her clitoris with my tongue, just round the outside and then right across it every two or three circles, she shuddered, I got it wrong, that was her first orgasm, I was trying to tease. I slipped two fingers inside her and moved them slowly in and out whilst still paying attention to her clitoris with my tongue, on one of my insertions to full depth I bent my fingers to her 'G' spot. I was almost thrown off by her reaction.

I raised myself to my knees, lifted her legs and slowly inserted myself in, all the way in, up to my nuts in guts, I moved slowly back and fore, keeping up a steady gentle rhythm, on one stroke at full depth I stayed fully embedded, took hold of the vibrator and applied it gently to her clitoris. I was nearly ejected from where I was lodged and I believe my ancestry was called into doubt, "Ast'd!" it sounded like. I removed the vibrator and continued with my gentle insertions waiting for her to come down a bit. When her eyes started to focus I picked up speed gradually, pushing as deep as I could. Again deep inside I stopped and applied the vibrator to her clitoris.

A pair of stiletto heels stabbed my back side and I heard, " Ese uk ee, Ese. Ore, ore," I try to never disappoint anyone especially a lady and this was My Lady. Long and hard and deep I went, I gave it my all. I lost 10 or 20 seconds with the shuddering of two bodies, as often happens with us, one of us having an orgasm brings on the other one. She was out of it, completely gone, before the inevitable sleep overtook me, I manged to ungag and untie her, remove the basque, stockings and gloves. Just as I finished she rolled over and slid into my arms with a huge sigh and a sweet smile on her face. Sleep quickly enveloped me.

I woke up at three as normal for a visit to the little boys room, laying back in bed after I had done the business my mind found its way back to her comment about having sex with another man. Where the fuck did that come from I wondered. Lying there lots of things went through my mind, did she want to have sex with another man? Fuck, had she already done it? Was she planning to do it? Was she going to ask me if she could? Was she going to do it behind my back? Had she already done it? Was last night part of the softening up process? Was it a pity fuck or a guilty fuck? Did she do it because she had something to tell me?

Sleep was not going to come easily now. I dragged my mind back, were there any signs, late working, dressing differently, dressing sexier, girl's nights out later than usual. I racked my brains, nothing so probably not done it yet. And who would it be? Neighbours? No, none of them sprang to mind, someone at work, possibly, a couple of the production guys were good looking and fit and I had often caught them having a surreptitious glance at her at company parties. The sales chappy Andrew, he was always creeping around the ladies One of the designers was single and fit, bugger it could be a married man, shit it may not be a man, it could be a woman. One of the 2Cs, no not one of them, surely she had better taste than that. No not a woman, she had said "sex with another man", did she want a threesome. Shit my mind was fucked up. I did not sleep well the rest of the night.

She was up early bouncing around cheerful like she had just had a good fucking the night before, she had. She brought me tea in bed and told me that a fried breakfast was on and to get up, she had packed a hamper to go on the back of the Herald for lunch and she got one of her summer dresses out to put on, looking at me she said, "if I wear this dress will my stocking tops show getting out of the car?"

I smiled and said, "I will be a gentleman and open your door so only I can see." that resulted in a massive grin.

We reached a nice spot in the New Forest and settled down for a spot of lunch and enjoy the view.

After lunch I was sat leaning against a tree she had her head resting on my thigh with her eyes closed and I said to her, "Darling, I am a tad worried about a comment you made yesterday."

"Which one, I said so many?" she replied.

"About having sex with another man."

"Oh you didn't take that seriously did you?" she said looking at me.

"How was I supposed to take it?" I asked.

"I was just asking and I got my answer, an unequivocal answer."

I told her about my 3 o'clock thoughts about had she already done it, was she planning to do it, was last night part of the softening up process, a guilty fuck, did she do it because she had something to tell me or ask me.

She sat up and looked at me and the colour drained from her face, she took hold of both my hands in hers, she looked me in the eyes and I could see the cogs going round in her head. Oh shit here it comes.

"Sweetheart I cocked up," Fuck here it comes, "I phrased that all wrong, I have never and will never cheat on you, who could do all the things that you do to me. Bloody hell I lost count after four how many orgasms I had last night, would I destroy this life by some shallow fuck. Yes I know people do but not the majority of people and certainly not me. It was something that came up at work and I was so mellow it just popped out, sorry I wasn't thinking on how it would look from your side, I will make it up to you."

"Ok explain to me how this came about," I asked. She took a deep breath and explained that the 2C's were talking about their sexual experiences even Anne and Jane in a mild way without any details and Andrew overheard the talk and one of the youngsters mentioned that Julia had only been with one man and he offered his services if she wanted to increase that to two. She felt embarrassed and told them that she didn't cheat on her husband.

Julia carried on by telling me that he kept pestering her and the two girls said how good he was in bed, they had both slept with him. She told him that she wouldn't cheat on me, he replied that it wasn't cheating if I knew about it. He suggested she ask me to see what I would say. So that was where the comment came from, but she said she would now relay exactly what I had said and that will get him to stop pestering her and also let him know that I was aware of his advances and that would be the end of it.

There were some nasty rumours around the factory floor that had crept in from Andrew's previous employment that he drugged and blackmailed married women into having sex with him, and honestly he seemed the sort. I thought for a minute or two and I told Julia about the rumours. I looked at her, took her hands in mine and said, "It's my job to protect you from twats like that, but I can't be there all the time so here is one rule. You are aware of what he may do, so you will not be alone with him in any social situations unless I am there, no coffees, lunches anything I don't trust him as far as I could throw him with both hands behind my back, inside work I have no control, I'm sure you can handle that"

"Do you trust me." she asked, I thought about it and she wasn't going to like the answer.

"Because of the dark thoughts that came into my head last night that I can't shift, 97% yes, I am sure that will be back to 100% after a week or so when this is blown over."

"So I had better do something about that then." she said lifting her dress to her stocking tops and smiling at me, unfortunately I wasn't finished.

"Darling there is one more thing then we can go home and you can start. We know what he is capable of, so if you do go out with him I will see it as an agreement that you may get drugged and have sex with him and in fact you want to have sex with him and letting him drug you is a way to do it blame free. If that happens I will tell the whole family that you want to, or have had sex with that man and I will divorce you, I know that's harsh but that is the way it is." More cogs going round in her head, I was less worried this time.

"It is harsh, but I can sort of see where you're coming from and as I have no intention of ever going anywhere with him I am not worried. And tomorrow I will tell him exactly what you said, I may add a bit about testicles and a rusty knife, can we go home now, I have some work to do."

"When you tell him record it on your phone, it's not that I don't trust you but if he tries anything on we can get him for sexual harassment."

"That's a good idea." she said.

When we got home she rushed up stairs whilst I emptied the car and put it away, got myself a beer to wash the blue tablet down, just in case, you know. She took ages but I could hear movement and water flowing so wasn't worried apart from how long blue tablets last. She came down stairs, not in white but black. Black leather choker, bright red ball gag, fitted, black leather basque, done up tight with her breasts bursting out of the top, black leather opera gloves, stockings and thigh length boots with her hands handcuffed in front of her and was completely hairless 'down there', no wonder she had taken so long. She turned and went back upstairs and by the time I burnt my way to the bedroom she had removed the hanging plant from the ceiling hook and clipped the hand cuffs to it.

I spent a lot of time stood behind her playing with clitoris and breasts while kissing her neck, a lot of time was spent on my knees with my tongue doing overtime and my fingers buried somewhere warm and wet. I stood and entered her from behind with my right index finger playing with her clitoris and my left hand tweaking her nipples, one of our all-time favourite pastimes, there was a lot of growling coming from her. This time I didn't need to hold her up when her legs collapsed. A very satisfying night all round.

Monday morning Julia headed to the small kitchen next to the admin office when she noticed Andrew going that way as well. Now was a good time to put the Andrew problem to rest she thought. She collected her mobile phone and set to record. As she entered the kitchen Andrew turned to her and said, "Hello beautiful."

"You don't have the right to say that to me." she replied.

"Oh I think I do, did you ask him about me being number two."

"I did and his reply had something to do with divorce, over his dead body and turning you into a eunuch with the aid of a rusty knife. He now also knows of your designs and will be looking out for it. So the answer is, I am glad to say 'No'."

"I don't think so, we need to talk about this outside the office, what time is it now, 11:30, be at the Costa coffee shop round the corner at 12."

"No I will not go anywhere with you, you creep."

"Ok I think you will otherwise I will start to spread stories that we are having an affair."

"No one will believe you."

"They don't have to, I just need to sow the seeds of doubt, and that is so easy to do, I have a meeting with Centrix this afternoon and I can be quite blatant outside of our little company. Little words in the Gents discreetly dropping the fact that I am giving our maintenance managers wife one, back here just smile at you in the office, the odd wink, drop a small posy of flowers on your desk, a bar of your favourite fruit and nut chocolate, I've done it before it's so easy to start rumours."

Julia though, "I have him it's all recorded, I will take this to Alan and we can go to Mr Barstow and get him sacked, just have to check it."

As Andrew left he turned and said with a grin, "See you in 25 minutes, don't be late or the game starts, in fact it may have already started."

Julia checked the recording and it was all there, she then sent it as an attachment to their home e mail, She phoned Alan but it went straight to voice mail, she sent a text saying phone her asap, popping into the office she told girls that she had to find Alan and went to his office, he wasn't there, nor were John or Chris, she searched the factory floor and found Chris, time was now running short. "Chris where is my husband? It's urgent and his phone goes straight to voice mail."

"He has gone to Johnsons for a pipe and a seal for the combined press, mobile phones don't work in there it's an old metal framed..."

"Chris stop! I know what a Faraday cage is and does, when's he due back?"

"Could be a while Dave over there has got a Triumph Spitfire and they talk old cars."

"Can you please try to get him on the landline I need to speak with Alan urgently, get him to phone me."

Julia thought to herself, "Shit, 10 minutes, what rumours has that creep already started." She sent Alan another quick text as she walked to the factory entrance, speech to text is great time saver. She noticed the creep's car was not in its parking slot, Odd, it's a two minute walk to the Costa and the creeps meeting wasn't until 15:00. Shit despite Alan's promises about what would happen she had to do it and hope Alan would understand.

She got there with a few minutes to spare and put her handbag and a cappuccino on the table.

"I have you a coffee." he said.

"I have my own, get on with it." she replied sharply.

"I fancy you like mad so we are going to have a one night, or afternoon fling, just the once and that's it." With that he put his hand out and took hold of Julia's across the table, she was gobsmacked at the effrontery of it and after a few seconds drew it back and with it slapped his face. He just smiled. Next a waitress walked up and put a phone on the table and walked off, he picked it up, did some stuff on it then turned it round and showed her the picture of him and Julia holding hands, "So who is going to believe who when this photo gets out?"

"You git, I know your sort, that drink is probably drugged, you will get me to a hotel room you have already booked, get me into compromising positions, take photos and use them to blackmail me for more sex."

"No I wouldn't do that, that's too much."

Julia put a hard stare on her face and said, "Ok if that coffee is not drugged, you drink it right now, you not drinking it will prove to me without a doubt that it's drugged and I am right."

LJA644
LJA644
930 Followers
12