Lia Tolsen, Attorney at Paw Ch.01

Story Info
A straight-edge lawyer dips her feet in a pool of depravity.
3.4k words
4.21
15.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any relation to actual persons or places is purely coincidental. All persons depicted are over the age of 18.

*

Lia snarled as she stretched her arms to the ceiling. The morning light seeped into her bedroom through the cracks between her shades, illuminating her naked body in the dimly lit room. She kicked the sheets off her legs and rolled herself out of bed heading for the bathroom.

Her eyes squinted as she flicked on the light and let out a yawn. She rubbed her eyes and looked groggily at herself in the mirror. A white coat as pure as snow covered her feline figure, with the tips of her ears and tail, and the ends of her arms and legs transitioning to black; matching her long flowing raven black hair. Her furry breasts were large and round, capped with pink perky nipples. Her ass was heart shaped and topped off with a long smooth tail. Her diamond blue eyes perfected her look. She was a knockout.

Despite being gorgeous, Lia was alone. She had focused hard on her career her whole life, never taking time for relationships. Now that she'd gotten to where she wanted to be, a well respected defense attorney, she wanted to make up for her past sacrifices. She was already 31 and she was still a virgin. It would be easy enough for Lia to lose her virginity, men were constantly showing their interest, but Lia didn't want to 'hook up'. She wanted a meaningful relationship.

The problem was she lacked confidence. Put her in a courtroom and she was determined and powerful, the complete antithesis of herself on a date, meek and shy. Not to mention her embarrassment of her sexual immaturity. Lia thought that if she could get rid of her virginity maybe she would gain some confidence in her socializing. But again, she didn't want to hook up. Not only because she had dreams of romance, but if any word got around of her sleeping around it would destroy her reputation she worked so hard to build.

Lia washed herself and got dressed in her white blouse with black sport jacket, with a slim black skirt. She put on her eyeliner and tied her hair back with loose playful bangs. She grabbed her briefcase and took off in her car towards the courthouse.

She was meeting with a new client today, Rekka Bast, a rugged canine brought in for grand larceny and kidnapping. Lia had read his file and prepared herself to build his case with him. She arrived at the courthouse and scanned in, took the elevator up and made it to her client's holding room. Lia opened the door and met the security guard.

"Hello, I'm Lia Tolsen, I'm Mr. Bast's attorney, can we please have the room?"

"Yes ma'am, I'll be right outside if you need me."

The guard exited the room and Lia stepped up to the table in the middle of the room. There sat her client, hands bound by chains to the middle of the steel table. "Hello Mr. Bast, I'm your attorney. Let's get started shall we?" She began, flipping open her briefcase and spreading around her files.

"My, must be my lucky day. Someone sent me a pretty little kitty to defend me." Rekka growled as he looked her up and down.

"Very nice Mr. Bast, I'd appreciate it if you kept this professional. You're up against some serious charges here and facing real time."

"Alright, alright I'm sorry. Please call me Rekka though. I've never been one for titles."

"OK well then Rekka, let's review your case. What happened the night of the incident?"

"Well, now I wish I was spendin it with you."

He's not the first client to have flirted with her, but he was certainly the most handsome. Jet black fur with diagonal orange stripes covered his body. Cropped ears and a fluffy loose tail accented his muscular form. A scar dragged across his right eye, deep amber, a contrast to his left, emerald green. He was just Lia's type, apart from the criminal record.

Lia planted her hands on the table, "Why don't you be straight with me so we can build your case? Save the flirting for after we've made your defense." She demanded.

"Yes ma'am." Rekka said, perking his head up at attention.

The two discussed the details of the case. Rekka was guilty, no doubt. He was going to do time, but Lia thought she had a good chance to shorten his stay.

"Alright Rekka," Lia said as she packed and closed her briefcase, "Your hearing is at 9:00 am on Wednesday. I'll be here at 8:00 to go over your defense with you once again. I'll see you then."

As she got up Rekka called out to her, "What about the flirtin?"

Lia paused and turned, "What?"

Rekka cocked his head and grinned, "You said we'd save the flirting for after we built the defense. Well, it's built.

Lia scoffed and started to leave when she had an abrupt thought that froze her. She was in her element. She had her work confidence, not her date confidence. If there was ever a chance for her to learn how to flirt without shying away from embarrassment this would be it. And this guy was a career criminal, if he told anyone she was flirting with him they would never believe him. She stood there thinking about it for a few moments.

"Well kittent, are you stayin or leavin?" Rekka asked, his deep, raspy voice tickling Lia's ears making her tail curl. What was the harm, she figured, she could leave at any time.

Lia turned and walked slowly towards the table and set her briefcase on it. "Ok, what do you have for me?"

"Everything you're lookin for sweetheart. I can see it in your eyes, you're cravin somethin. And I think I know what it is."

Lia pulled the band from her hair and let it cascade down. She twirled her neck to spin her hair around but clumsily ended up covering her face. She brushed it out of her face and laid both hands on the table, leaning into Rekka. She attempted to speak in a breathy voice, "Oh yea, what's that?"

Rekka snickered at her attempt at being seductive. He suddenly kicked his chair back and sprang to his feet. He rushed in, closing the distance between them, and pressed his snout against hers. Lia was startled but couldn't react before he pressed his lips against hers and slid his smooth tongue into her mouth. Lia's eyes went wide. She was stunned. Feelings rushed through her body. Rekka's slimy tongue exploring her mouth, the shared wetness between their noses, his fur brushing against hers. It made her legs tremble as she gave in to him...

Suddenly she pushed him off of her and stepped back, "What the hell was that?" She demanded as she snapped back to her senses.

The door to the room suddenly opened and the guard peeked inside, "Everything ok ma'am?"

Lia huffed and glared at Rekka before turning to the guard, "Yes we're fine. No more interruptions please."

"Yes ma'am.'' the guard replied before closing the door.

"That was just a taste, pussycat, there's a lot more where that came from." Rekka replied with a grin.

"I never said you could kiss me, you said flirting" Lia stated pointedly as slowly walked around the table, keeping a wide berth.

"What do you think flirting leads to hun? You're new to this aren't you?" Rekka answered as he stood watching her move.

Lia was breathing heavily. She had just forcibly experienced her first kiss and... She didn't hate it. She was actually pretty excited, but was trying hard to not show it.

"No. W-why would you say that?"

"I can just tell. Hard to believe with a body like yours. Guys must be begging to have a go at you."

Lia picked up Rekka's chair and placed it upright for him. She rested her hand on the back and flashed her eyes at him, "Is that what you're doing? Begging for a chance to be with me?"

"Oh I don't beg kitten, that's for pups," Rekka said as he turned and got closer to her, stretching the chains on his hands to their limits. "I see something that I want, I take it."

Lia's heart beat faster. She dared to take a step closer, she could feel the air expelling from his nostrils kissing her wet nose. Her tail swayed back and forth as she got inches away from him. His hulking figure towering over her. "Isn't that why you ended up here?"

"I'm right where I want to be. And I see something I want." Rekka said lowly with a growl.

Lia gulped. She couldn't believe what she was doing, she didn't even recognize herself. But she was loving it, she was actually flirting competently. She just didn't know how far she could go.

"Well then... W-Why don't you take it?"

Rekka plunged down and locked his lips on hers once again. Lia felt his tongue invade her mouth, and this time, she reacted. She touched her tongue to his and the two danced in her mouth as Lia rested her hands on his chest. They smeared their noses together as Lia pushed Rekka's tongue back into his mouth and slid her own inside his. She pressed her body against his and turned her back to the table. Rekka lifted his bound hands and placed his arms on Lia's shoulders. He pulled back from their kiss.

"How good are you with that tongue kitty-cat?"

"I uhh..." Lia mumbled. She half understood what he was referencing but wasn't sure she was prepared for it. She felt his arms pushing her to the ground and allowed herself to drop to her knees without a fight. Was she really going to give herself completely to this beast? She thought of the flirting, and how if no one would believe a criminal saying they flirted with her, there's no way they would believe him saying he had sex with her.

"Good kitty" Rekka growled as he took his claw and scratched Lia behind her left ear.

Lia's eyes rolled back and she purred as he scratched her, she was putty in his hands. She reached her hands up and grabbed his waistband. She began sliding his pants down, exposing the mostly orange hair of his crotch area until she saw the redness of his shaft appear. Her jaw dropped, as did his pants, as she saw his penis growing out of its sheath. It's pointed tip rose to meet her face. She looked up at Rekka with wide eyes. He bared his teeth and grinned at her with devilish intent.

Lia lifted her hands and softly wrapped them around Rekka's shaft. She opened her mouth and brought her tongue out to meet his flesh. She licked up the underside of his shaft up to the tip. Rekka groaned as she opened her mouth and took him in her mouth. Lia was going off what she had seen in porn, lacking any real experience. She moved her head down slightly, then back up, and repeated.

Rekka put his hands on her head and pushed her further down with each bob of her head. "You gotta suck on it kitten, like a popsicle. Not too hard though. And watch those teeth." He instructed as he began picking up speed.

Lia obeyed and sucked on his shaft as he began moving her head for her. She grabbed his hips and held on as he fucked her face. She was whimpering as he used her hole, a million thoughts flying through her head and a million different feelings flowing through her body. Her body was hot, a wetness was brewing in her panties as she felt a churning in her loins.

Rekka grunted as he roughly ravished her mouth. Saliva was dripping from her lips onto the floor and on Rekka's shaft down to soak the fur of his sheath. Rekka forced her head down as far as he could and held her there. Lia cried and clawed at his thighs as she ran out of air. Rekka held her there for a few moments before reading her. Lia pulled back and gasped for air.

Rekka bent down and scratched her head. "Not bad for your first time." He chuckled.

"I... never said... It was my first time." Lia groaned as she caught her breath.

"I told you kitten, I can tell." Rekka replied, "Now get up here on this table."

Lia pushed herself to her feet and obeyed. She didn't know why, but she couldn't refuse him. Her body wanted to please him. She faced him and sat her butt on the table.

Rekka took his claw and quickly swiped open the front of her blouse, sending all the buttons clattering onto the floor. Lia wanted to protest but she couldn't speak, her body urging her to stay still and let him do what he wanted. Rekka pushed her shirt and jacket over her shoulders and exposed her bra, a conservative white one matching the fur or her chest. Rekka hooked his claw on the strap between the two cups, and sliced it. Lia's perky breasts fell slightly and jiggled as they came to rest. Rekka's hands were large, though they were bound together he could still cup both her breasts in his hands. Lia let out a moan as his fur contacted her sensitive ducts and he squeezed her chest.

Rekka leaned in and snarled softly, "You're lucky these hands are tied kitty-cat, or I'd tear you apart." and stuck his tongue out. Lia met his with hers and the two twirled their tongues around as saliva dripped down to soak Lia's thighs. Lia found her own hands moving to unzip the back of her skirt. She zipped her skirt down and pushed Rekka off of her. She hopped off the table and completely removed her jacket, shirt, and bra and dropped her skirt, showing him her basic white panties that were soaked through at her lips.

Rekka took control back by slashing her panties off. Her fur surrounding her vulva was damp and sent off pheromones directly to Rekka's nose. "Someone's in heat," he said as he turned her around and bent her over on the table. Lia leaned on her hands and clenched her body, preparing to lose her sacred gift. Rekka rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her dripping lips, making Lia moan as he teased her. Once he was lined up he grabbed the base of her tail and pushed his hips forward. His triangle head split open Lia's slit and slowly entered her hole.

Lia covered her mouth to stifle the moans she couldn't keep from making as Rekka stretched her virgin hole. He went in shallow, then pulled back and went deeper. With each thrust he discovered more unexplored territory until his entire shaft filled her. Lia's body was electric. The tip of every strand of fur was on fire. Rekka squeezed the base of her tail and she curled up around his wrists. Lia was filled with an intense pleasure that no toy had ever given her. She squealed and whimpered though her hands either every thrust as Rekka picked up speed.

Rekka grunted with every thrust as Lia's juices spilled out on the floor below them. Lia lifted her left leg up and rested her knee on the table up by her elbow. Rekka released her tail and threw his bound arms over her head and brought her inside his chains. He wrapped his thick hands around her fragile little neck and pulled her head back to him and licked her cheek grunting, "Good kitty". He squeezed firmly on her throat showing her his power as he plowed into her. Lia's eyes rolled back in her head and her tongue spilled out of her mouth draining saliva onto her bouncing breasts.

Rekka was fucking her silly. Lia's moaning was getting louder and louder. Rekka released her throat and stuck two fingers in her mouth and pulled on her cheek. He grabbed her chin and sped up his thrusting even more. Lia's eyes watered as her body tensed up and thighs began quivering. Rekka grunted louder with every thrust. His claws dug into her skin and muscles tightened around his body. Lia's tail wrapped around Rekka's and the two intertwined. Rekka thrust deeply inside Lia and his knot swelled up, sealing them together. Lia cried out as Rekka's cock exploded, shooting his warm seed deep inside her. Lia's abs crunched and she curled her toes as an orgasm washed over her body. Her feet lifted off the ground as Rekka held her up by her neck as her legs spasmed. Rekka bit down roughly on her shoulder as he drained his seed into her. Lia was mindlessly shaking as waves of ecstasy hit every one of her body's nerves. The two were interlocked mentally and physically as their orgasms synced in perfect harmony.

Eventually Rekka was spent and his knot shrank. He released Lia and let her collapse to the table. He slowly pulled his dick out of her as it began to shrink and retract. Lia's chest heaved as she lay on the table, the cool steel relieving her superheated body. She pushed herself up on her arms and then off the table. Her knees buckled under her but Rekka caught her.

"Easy there kitten," Rekka said, "It's always tough to walk after your first time."

Lia stabilized herself on the table and looked down and her body, fur soaked with saliva and sweat. She saw a substance drip from her crotch and splatter onto the floor, Rekka's cum. She winced at the thought of his seed inside her, the reality snapping her back to herself, but Rekka grabbed her chin and made her look at him.

"You'll get used to it," he said before planting a sweet, sensual kiss on her lips. His softness surprised her and made her heart flutter.

Rekka leaned down and pulled his pants back up and sat down in the chair. Lia was still in a daze as she looked around the room for her clothes. She collected her discarded clothes and dressed herself best she could. She stuffed her tattered bra and panties in her briefcase as she heard another splat. She looked down and another drop of cum had fallen out of her skirt.

"Did you really need to rip my clothes?" She asked, glaring at Rekka, her serious persona reappearing as she got her hair straightened up.

"You didn't seem to mind at the time." Rekka chuckled

She huffed and picked up her briefcase, "I'll see you Wednesday at 8," as she made her way to the door and opened it.

"Bye kitten," Rekka snarled as she departed.

Lia quickly made her way to the women's bathroom and locked herself in a stall. She dropped her skirt and cleaned up her vagina as best she could. She sat still for a moment before bursting out into laughter. She had just done the unthinkable and was filled with a wide range of emotions from anger to joy to embarrassment to confidence. Her eyes watered up and her laughter turned to crying as she tried to calm herself down. She hugged her own body and rocked back and forth as she wailed a mixture of laughing and crying.

She shook her head and took a few deep breaths before wiping her face clean. She peed and left the stall, washed herself in the sink while avoiding looking at herself in the mirror and left the courthouse for home.

The next few days Lia was a different person. She was brimming with confidence in and out of work. She was elevated

Wednesday arrived and the court case went as expected, Rekka was found guilty but Lia was able to reduce his sentence by a few years. As the officer led Rekka out of the courtroom he looked over his shoulder and called out to her.

"Don't forget to visit me kitten"

Lia smiled at him before excusing herself from the courtroom. She walked through the halls with her normal, confident gait, and continued right out the front door into the world keeping her stride. It was a new world for her now, and she was ready to take it head on.