All Comments on 'Liars Dice'

by Frankenstein1962

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
cursrahcursrahalmost 3 years ago

please write another chapter

SchakaSchakaalmost 3 years ago

Good stuff! I loved how the tension built as the dice game progressed

GingerCat1GingerCat1almost 3 years ago

Not sure about this. Noah seems like an awful person and seemed to get rewarded for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not bad. You need a proofreader though, big time.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 3 years ago

Holy Toledo! Tremendulous fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would have liked it if it hadn't turned into a harem thing. The kink of incest is when it's one on one, not one on the entire neighborhood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story. It's my kind of story.

LongTimer2LongTimer2almost 3 years ago

Loved the story. Would definitely enjoy a sequel. The crazy games we invent to have a little fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very good story. would like part 2.

ih8workih8workalmost 3 years ago

Great story but it didn't need Noah. He was such an asshole at the start, I never did like him. It could have been a 4 handed game.

smltwnguysmltwnguyalmost 3 years ago

Great start for a series. Keep going. Proof read and edit would be a help for you. Still loved it!

WalterWoodyWalterWoodyalmost 3 years ago

You could use a second pair of eyes as suggested, but the story was HOT! I will be reading more of your work.

lingerielover68lingerielover68almost 3 years ago

Please write another chapter

JZuCuadraJZuCuadraalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story, easy 4, would have been a 5 but Noah is a douche and I hated his character.

SypherzSypherzalmost 3 years ago
So sweet...

to see siblings spending quality time together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please get rid of Ark boy. Adds no value

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

please report on the next game. we can hard(ly) wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would have been a five if you had edited out the errors

MrOuchMrOuchalmost 3 years ago

Great story, but why would you name them both Sam. That was confusing!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 3 years ago

Fuuuuuccccckkk! That was hot, AF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was really good but could definitely use a proofreader or maybe even the grammarly app would be beneficial.

Let’s get that sequel going. 👍🏼

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Sensational, especially as he filled his sister with baby batter. Will they keep going? Has he knocked her up? So much more to enjoy in this story.

ManningDP69ManningDP69almost 3 years ago

Loved it. Everybody has that one friend and Noah was him though the story could have done without him he played his part, part 2 could could see him missing. Proofreading is a must though the story still made for a good read. Was so hoping part 2 was available.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it in spite of the fact that I found reading through the details of each dice hand to be tedious, repetitious, and boring. 😴 The brother/sister sex scene on the last page was good, but just like Samuel, I felt empty when Samantha got into her car and drove away.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 star. wow and how can u write such a mervelous story. great imagination

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Knocking up someone isn't erotic, it's expensive and full of court time to find out who the daddy it. It has the potential to ruin this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When would the next part come out? Nice story, enjoyed every bit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good for the most part, I'd give it a 4 out of 5. I like the gradual build up stories, but the bisexual stuff and Sam (female) acting non-chalant about it at the end was a bit of a turn off.

OminousGoldOminousGoldover 2 years ago

As upset as she was to just dip after sex is weird to me. I enjoyed it I hope there is the second part

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

Long and maybe a little too much dice play, or maybe i'm just tired... But a really fun story with likeable people... And the young girls were very hot!!! Frankenstein never disappoints!!

4dalove4daloveabout 2 years ago

Very suductive story looking forward to another one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the story very much,but are you going to write the other part of story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Could be a good story, but from the beginning when "Sam" was the nickname of two related protagonists. So it was very confusing to me, and not a good way to begin/write a story.

pcolatoopcolatooover 1 year ago

Very nice story, made me cum 2 times.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Great story up until he made love to his sister then for me it went downhill. Your ending suggested to me with him getting all the photos of the girls AND they suggested to bring Noah along that they want continue on with the game which lead me to believe it was going to turn into a free for all fuck yeast. Sam should sit back and reflect and man up to what he and his sister just did especially when she’s not protected against pregnancy . If he truly loved her there’s no way he would ever ever share her with anyone, I know if I was in his shoes and it got to that stage there’s no way in hell I would, she’d be mine forever. This is the first story of your that I haven’t give you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️……. Sorry ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ this time..

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Need to write up around #2, since this first round turned so hotly interesting.

whooaremewhooareme9 months ago

I love where your story is going and despite what others say, having Noah in the story as an unsavory character really added to the dimensions as to where this story can go! Everybody "knows Noah" and his presence opens all kinds of doors in the plotline. Yep I agree, I think this story needs another chapter.... please?

AndrewMarxAndrewMarx5 months ago

That could have been such a s*** story, but you really put in the work with all kinds of details to make it plausible. Great job

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More please

La9uNIp164ZeziROPUJWLa9uNIp164ZeziROPUJW5 days ago

Out of the park story. Fantasy for a younger brother but now with details in the bank.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankenstein1962@Frankenstein1962
Just submitted the last of my romance stories I have been clinging to. The next few won't be in that category. I have one "Erotic Couplings", cued up, but everything else is still an earworm. Hopefully I can find the words to collaborate with my thoughts. Cheers in 2024. Rema...

SIMILAR Stories