Liars Dice

Story Info
A rainy day game gets way out of hand.
13.1k words
4.81
150.5k
301
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liars Dice.

"Hey kid, what do you have planned for today?"

It was a question that I had heard many times over the years from my older sister. She always asked, but in fact it was not really a question. It was more of a "stay the hell out of my way and my sight", statement. The "kid' part pissed me off, but with her being my older sister, I usually let it slide.

"Why?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but Lily and Emma are coming over and I don't want you hanging around, nor do I want any of your butthead buddies perving on us while we hang out in the pool, and get our drink on."

"Pretty high of yourself there, sis. What makes you think that any of my "buddies" are even remotely interested in watching you and your friends?"

"Really? Where would you like me to start? First off, you're all a bunch of pigs and second, you're high-school punks, so we both know that you want the stare at hot college girls laying around a pool in their bathing suits. It's just a fact of life baby brother."

"Ex-high schoolers. Heading to college in the fall in case you forgot, and holy shit do you ever have high praise for you and your friends Sam. Stop being so arrogant, it's off putting to people."

Samantha, or as she has been called all her life, Sam, had a good point. All her friends are what any 19-year old guy would call hot, and so was she, I just hated to admit it. Also, due to that fact that both of our parents worked most weekends, and those weekends that they didn't, they disappeared. Leaving our house as the place where everyone congregated.

Our modest house was always very well kept. Small, but with enough room for the four of us. Could we have used more room? Absolutely, who couldn't, but we had grown up here and we really didn't know anything different. There was a concrete slab for a deck in the backyard with an 18' round above ground pool that served its purpose of chilling us down on those hot summer days and nights. Again, it was modest, but at least we had it. But the thing that most of Sam's friends and mine enjoyed was the garage.

The detached single-car garage wasn't really any good for anything but storage. It had hydro, so when Sam and I entered into teens, we took it over. An old fridge. A sound system that was louder than needed. A nice flat screen with Netflix. A gaming system. A big old area carpet. A solid wooden card table with assorted wooden chairs complimented by a hand me down leather couch and chair, made it our make-shift rec room. All these things accompanied with our parents not being total dicks to our friends, made the Richard's home, "Party Central".

"Back up that bus pal. I do the laundry around here. I've looked in your underwear after my friends leave, and I see that slimy swamp that you leave behind, so it's not praise buddy, it's a fact and it's the truth."

"Nice. What are you doing looking in my underwear anyway?" She tilted her head to give me a wickedly evil knowing smile. "Plus, Noah is coming over today. Dad asked us to dig that drainage trench away from mom's garden."

"Oh, screw you Sam. Call that creep right now and cancel. You're a big boy. You can do it yourself."

Yes, Sam. Our parents named us Samantha and Samuel, but called us both Sam. They thought that it was amusing, but at times it can be as confusing as a Rubik's Cube.

"Like hell. It has to be done by the time he gets home tonight so I'll tell you what. You and your "hot" friends can do it and you won't see me or Noah around here all day, I promise."

"Oh, you're such an...ass. Dig the freakin hole but stay the hell away from the pool."

"It's a ditch, thank you very much, and you can forget about me staying away from the pool, because I definitely plan on getting into the water when I finish."

"Contemptible. You just have to always..."

She stopped mid-sentence at the sound of the old wooden gate creaking on its rusty hinges. Emma came into sight first. Her red hair and pale skin were fully covered by a big floppy white hat and a yellow sundress. Lily was seconds behind her. What Emma's skin lacked in color and pigment Lily's more than made up for. Her blond hair glowed as it bounced on her bronzed skin. They were completely different. Lily worshipped the sun and her dark skin proved it while Emma went to extraordinary lengths to keep her skin as pale as possible.

A series of hugs and kisses, followed by a round of "oh, my gawd" were enough to drive me to the shed. I left them alone and got out the tools needed for the job at hand.

The ever-reliable Noah showed up exactly at 10:00am as planned. We were making good time getting the digging done, only stopping for 1 beer break during the whole process. There was no reason we wouldn't be done just after noon.

My sister Sam could at times, be a royal pain in the ass, but at 22-years old, she didn't need permission to purchase booze, and not once since I turned 19, did she refuse to buy me beer. Her thought was, how backward is a country that allows 18-year old's a vote and go to war, but not legally drink? So, I always had a six-pack in the fridge. My parents refused to buy it for me, but they were cool with me having a couple.

Noah leaned on his shovel and looked toward the house. He tried to stand taller to look over the pool but had no luck. The girls were laying on towels laid out on the wooden deck. The only way that they could be seen was when they got up, and as luck would have it, Noah was rewarded for waiting.

Sam stood up and climbed the stairs. Despite the fact that she was my sister, she was smoking hot. Turning her back to us, she lowered herself into the water. The material of her suit had rode up into the crack of her butt, giving us the perfect view of what Noah would say was a perfect ass.

"Come on man. Please tell me that you're tapping that."

"Who?"

"Sam." I should have known who he was talking about, he was staring right at my sister.

"In case you forgot, she's my sister. What the hell is wrong with you man?"

"Nothing. I'm just saying. If I had a sister, and she was that hot, I'd be banging her for sure."

A shrieking voice behind us scared the shit out of both Noah and me.

"Oh, my freaking gawd Sam! Your brother and his little perv buddy are over here talking about wanting to bang you." Emma was standing directly behind us with a glass of water in each hand. Her pale skin exposed directly to the dreaded sunlight but shining with the greasy remnants of sunscreen.

"We were not." I had to try to defend myself somewhat.

"What the fuck Sam?"

"No way. We were..." I tried again, but Emma wasn't letting it go.

"Sam, I swear to god. I was trying to be all nice to your little brother and his little friend here. I brought them some ice water, so that they don't stroke out from the heat and this, this Noah kid is saying that if you were his sister, he'd bang you."

"What the fuck Noah. Get the fuck out of my yard."

Noah dropped his shovel like it was hot. "Gladly. You explain to your old man why Sam and I didn't finish the job he asked us to do."

"Don't worry, I'll tell him, and I'll tell him what you said about me."

"Get over yourself Sam. I wouldn't fuck you with your brother's dick. Emma wasn't trying to be nice. She came over here to show off her tits. And it looks like Emma needs to clean out her ears. I didn't say that I wanted to bang you, I said that I wanted to fuck Lily."

It was an absolutely genius move. A great save, except for the fact that Lily who had remained laying in the sun and out of the argument was now full blown in the discussion.

"What the shit? You little perv bastard. How'd I get tangled up in this?" She was now standing up, but a bit behind Sam and outside of the pool. Both Noah and I noticed immediately and stood there staring at her. Lily may not be as hot as my sister, but she was still a real close first-runner up, smoke show. The thing that had our undivided attention was that when she jumped up, she had neglected to re-tie the string for her bikini top and one of her gorgeous "C" cup boobs was staring us in the face. Sam couldn't see it because she was watching Noah and me. Emma had yet to see it because she was looking directly at Noah as if considering weather or not, she should kick him in the nuts for outright lying about what she had heard. It was a thing of beauty as it bounced and swayed around. "You little fuckers keep me out of your homo erotic, incest, college chicks bangin, bullshit talk."

"Lily, put your tit away." Lily giving us shit made Emma turn to look at her friend, and as friends often do, she had ruined a good thing for the rest of us.

"Jesus Christ. Fucking bathing suit." The tit was gone in a flash. A red piece of cloth was once again wrapping the hard, dark nipple that adorned the soft flesh.

"Fuck. Really? Thanks, Casper." Holy shit. This day was headed downhill in a hurry. Casper was a nick name that Emma had hated, and it was Noah that had given it to her many years ago. Sam had bleached Emma's flaming red hair on one of their many sleepovers and the white hair, combined with her uber pale skin definitely gave her a ghost like appearance.

"Fuck you Noah, I hope your fuckin ark sinks, drowning you and every other bitch that's on it."

"Sic burn Em. I've never ever heard that one before, you fuc..."

"Okay, okay. Enough. Emma, thanks for the waters. Lily, thanks for the show. Sam, I never said a thing. I promise. Noah, pick up that fuckin shovel and shut you're your face."

At 19-years, 2 months and 7 days old, I was the youngest person in the backyard, but I was the only one trying to calm the others down. Emma gave us a mocking curtsey and handed over the frosty tumblers. Lily had disappeared from sight, but Sam was still glaring at Noah and me.

The next 90 minutes went fairly smooth and fairly quick. The boys made no contact with the girls. Noah stole glances over at the pool, trying to catch some more naked flesh, but it never happened. Emma took over as the ringleader, and every so often yelled out at the top of her lungs, "Shot time bitches".

The Kamikaze shots disappeared faster than it took to make them. After each shot, the music seemed to get a little louder. Harry Styles, Watermelon Sugar belted out as the girls danced around the deck. Sam's long dark hair made a perfect "V" down her back, trailing droplets of water down the crack of her ass every time she dunked herself in the pool. Both Noah and I were drawn to the sight like it was a solar eclipse. The only difference was that Noah was sporting wood.

"Buddy, put away your bone." He looked down at his shorts as if he didn't realize what I was talking about.

"I'd love to fucking put it away..."

The terrified creams coming from the girls filled our ears. They came as the sky lit up directly behind us. Shortly after that the air filled with the loud crashing of a thunderclap. Too busy with the job at hand and the sight of what I hated to admit, Sam and her "hot" friends, we hadn't noticed the rolling clouds approaching. My father had told me that he wanted the job done before the rain came, but I didn't think that he meant that it was coming today.

Scrambling for cover, the girls headed for the garage while Noah and I put away the tools, took off our boots and jumped in the pool just as the rain hit.

The cool water felt good washing off the worked-up dirt and sweat. There was no hurry to get out until the next flash of lightning.

"Fuck this shit. I'm outta here." Noah didn't bother with the pool stairs. Instead he opted for the side of the pool closest to the garage and I was right behind him.

Rain bounced hard off anything that it came in contact with. It came down in buckets for the next 30 minutes, until it slowed to a pace that was still strong enough to ruin a pool day.

Sitting in the garage, the hot air had an odor of stale beer and old wood, but it was freshened by the cooling rain and the slight scent of 3 different perfumes. Everyone found a spot to flop while trying to wait out the storm, but being in close quarters had tensions raising.

"Why the fuck do you keep looking at me? Sam, tell your brother's perv friend to stop checking out my tits." I didn't wait for my sister to say anything.

"Noah, stop man."

He tried his hardest to put on an innocent face, but nobody was buying it. So, he took a different direction.

"Don't tell me to stop. Man, you saw that thing. It was fucking spectacular. She's so hot, I'm just praying for another wardrobe malfunction. I'm praying that the left one is as nice as the right one."

The words "hot" and "spectacular" changed Lily's mood in a split second. With a sudden change of heart, she was very content having Noah stare at her. So much so that she pulled down the material to expose the nipple of her left tit. My sister and her friends had always enjoyed their vanity and having others notice their beauty, and today wasn't about to be the exception.

"Shots bitches." Emma stood by the fridge with her hands full of Kamikaze's, only this time there were five of them.

"Oh no. No way. Not for them. They're too young for shots." Apparently, Lily didn't want us indulging in what they had already had 3 or 4 of.

"Yeah, they're also not old enough to get into a strip club, yet you keep flashing your tits at them." Wow, my big sister Sam came to our rescue.

"Once. The first time was purely accidental, bitch. Okay, piss on it. Cheers then."

The sweet, limey vodka burned on the way down. It was the first time that either Noah or I had had a Kamikaze, but it wouldn't be the last.

We all seemed disappointed listening to the rain pelting the tin roof of the garage. My end of the daily chores had been completed. I had hoped to relax in the pool for a while, but the lightning put a quick end to that dream. Now I was stuck in the garage, drinking with my stuck-up sister and her friends.

"Hey, dick-smacks. Wanna play a game?" Emma was looking directly at Noah and I, with a shit eating grin on her face.

"Sure Casper, whatcha got in mind?" Emma's evil grin turned to something lacking description.

"Kicking you in the nuts for a start Ark Boy, but I'll settle for a little "Truth or Dare", if you're men enough to play."

"No, no, no, nope. We are not playing "Truth or fucking Dare" with my brother. Pick something else." Truth or Dare was immediately ruled out because Sam was the Queen Bee in her hive, and what she said, was usually law.

"Oh, screw you Sam. You never let us have any fun. I don't give a shit. You pick it then. It's your house after all." Emma was giving some attitude and she was sporting a cute, but pouty face.

"Liars Dice." Lily almost yelled it out.

Liars Dice was a Richards family staple. It's a dice game much like poker. Everyone gets five dice. They shake the hell out of the cup that the dice are in and flop the cup over on the table, keeping them covered from view. Looking at your own dice, you make a bet. Depending on how many people are playing is the maximum bet. Like with 5 people, it would be 25 of one number and that number goes down after each hand, because the loser or loser's all have to get rid of one of their dice.

We always played that one's are wild and if someone calls "spot-on" for the bet amount, and is correct, everyone has to toss one die in.

Everyone got a drink and soon five cups were being frantically shook. The sounds of dice smashing against the wooden table started the game.

"Two 2's." Lily started and immediately received a round of boos from me and Noah. "What?"

"There's 25 dice in play, and you call two, 2's?"

"Yepo, buddy."

"Well, at least we know that it's guys against the girls."

"Two 3's." Sam went next. Both of us guys looked at Emma and waited. Not really knowing why, because we knew exactly what was coming next.

"Two 4's."

"Yeah, yeah. Hard to fuckin believe. Ten 6's." Noah made I statement, and I followed.

"Twelve, 6's."

"That's almost half the dice."

"Oh look, the pretty girl knows how to count." Noah took a direct shot at Lily.

"Sam, tell your asshole friend to stop, right freakin now." I gave him a short smack in the back of the head and went back to looking at Lily. It wasn't hard to read her. When she said what she thought was on the table we knew that she was just guessing.

"Thirteen 2's?"

"That sounds more like a guess Lily." I threw her a shot, trying to get my sister to call bullshit.

"Fourteen 2's" Sam had way more conviction in her voice, but she had played way more than the other girls.

"Oh, come on Casper. You better call bullshit on that, cuz I'm calling it on "YOU", whatever you say. No matter what you say. I know for a fact that I don't have any two's and I looked at Sam's dice and neither does he."

"Fifth...Fifth..."

"Liar. I'm telling you right now, I'm calling it."

Emma looked like she was trembling, and no one had even lost one die.

"Fourteen 6's." Noah and I both smiled, but neither of us knew why. Emma had just played well.

Noah looked under his cup twice. Looked at me. Looked back under his cup and had yet to say a word.

"Make a call bitch." Sam yelled at him from across the table.

"Spot fucking on!"

There was only 9 6's, but those accompanied by the 5 1's was spot fucking on. With a course of boos and hiss's everyone but Noah tossed in a die. The ice was broken.

We went around the table two full times before anyone was in any jeopardy of being out.

Lily stared the third round by saying one 2. Sam upped it by one and Emma upped it again. With three 2's to Noah, he cut me some slack. He called three 5's and lifted his cup slightly to show that was exactly what he had. That with my wild one was enough for me to call four 5's.

"Bull...how did we go from 2's to 5's? That's a fucking lie."

"Is that what you're calling? If so, say it."

"Yeah. Fuck it. Liar."

Noah flipped his cup. I flipped mine and so did the others. Sam and Lily both had a 2, along with Sam 4. Emma had a 1. It was more than enough. Lily was first out.

"Shots bitches." Emma was headed to the fridge as the words came out of her mouth.

"Yep, and a pee break." Sam and Lily headed inside, while Noah and I headed out into the rain to piss behind the garage.

"Do you think that there's a chance for one of us to fuck Lily today?" Noah asked like he thought that it was possible.

"Come on man, no."

"Emma?"

"Fuck Noah, stop it."

"I've heard that back in the day, she got passed around more than a joint at a Snoop Dogg concert."

"Stop. You know that's not true. It's a stupid rumor started by her asshole ex-boyfriend. Lets just have some fun with girls today. It will help us in the fall. Maybe you'll learn how to act and how not to be a prick all the time."

"What about if Sam comes onto me, will you be mad if I make a move?" I turned and directed my stream of piss at his leg. The yellow liquid mixed with the rain drops on his leg.

"What the fuck man, I was just asking. Don't get all pissy. No pun intended."

The shots were ice cold. Everyone had fresh drinks and the game was back on, almost.

"Come on. I still wanna play. It's not my fault that I suck at lying." Lily was pleading.

"You can get back in, with one die." Sam was going easy on her friend.

"No, no, no. She gets back in, we all get one die back, and when she loses, she has to do whatever the winner says, within reason." Holy shit. The shots must have been getting to Emma for her to make a suggestion like that. It was agreed upon and soon the dice hit the table. Sam now had three dice in her cup and made her presence immediately known.

"Three 6's." Emma made it four. Noah made it five. I made it six. And for reasons only known to herself, Lily called "seven 4's".

"What the hell Lil? You know I gotta call Liar." And just like that, Lily was once again out.