Libac Chronicles: The Hardcore Sub

Story Info
Daniel and Olivia's first encounter in a secret sex society.
1.5k words
4.38
3.8k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia can only be described as a sex goddess. Born to be lusted after. Her body is the epitome of sexuality. Olivia's deepest desire is to submit to a man. That man who will eventually own all of her needs to be worthy. In that regard, she became the most badass businesswoman that ever existed. Her miss independent persona wards away the good-for-nothing men. She never expected to find the one at an orientation. Being a legacy, she is trained in the art of using and being used for sexual gratification. She is prepared to be whatever he wants her to be.

Libac seems too good to be true. Daniel knows that when it's too good to be true it means that it is too good to be true. He is waiting for the hammer to hit. After sitting through the history of the society and witnessing first-hand an ongoing orgy he revised his position. This was a cult and that Olivia girl; sorry woman is trying to coax him by flirting with him. People like him don't register on the radar of people like her. He hasn't registered that she was flirting with him. He did misjudge politeness for flirting before. Now he just assumes nobody ever flirts with him.

"Are you allowed to offer this," Daniel whispers looking around to make sure nobody had heard her. She is coming in strong suggesting a sample. It does not take a genius to know that samples are for important people. He is just a regular guy. His cult theory is being confirmed. That woman is trying too hard though.

"Yes...well technically no, but..." Olivia starts, she looks around too then gets closer to him, "don't you want a taste of me," she whispers sensually, her hand caressing up his thigh. "I will be the best sexual encounter of your life," she adds licking his earlobe. She doesn't mind breaking a few rules if it gets her a chance with him.

Daniel clears his throat and leans away from her. Giving him time to regain his composure. He studies her face carefully. He had been in enough bad situations to develop the skill to read people. He sees nothing, his attraction to her is clouding his judgment. He needs time to cool off. Time for the lust haze to clear. If he takes too long, she will be on to him. Daniel doesn't trust his voice; he needs to stay in control of the situation. So, he grabs her hand and places it on his bulging pants. She bites her lips in response and gives his erection a few squeezes.

Olivia leads him to a room with a goofy smile on her face. She was walking in front of him so he doesn't know yet how happy he is making her. The room was dimly lit with candles. There are several sex toys and tools on the table. Olivia pulls a chair and pushes Daniel into it. She took a few steps back her eyes never leaving his. She starts undulating her body; showcasing her amazing figure. She unties her hair, palms her breast, spanks her ass, and removes her stilettos in sensuous movements. Olivia gets into his lap unbuckles his belt then stops. Her dress has ridden up her legs.

"Take me," she whispers, pressing her forehead to his. Her body is practically pressing against his. She needs him to make the final move. To know that he wants her as much as she wants him.

"What's the catch," Daniel asks, his voice trembling with desire. He is sitting on his hand to prevent him from surrendering to the temptation. She is good, her little dance almost broke him. He is not about to let yet another woman use him again. Been there done that.

"No catch," Olivia replies her voice still sultry, "you get to have every part of me and I get to have every part of you. It's a mutual agreement. We both get what we want out of this." She leans in closer, her lips brushing against his ear. "Think about it, Daniel. You won't regret it. I promise.".

"And if you break that promise," Daniel asks trying to stall so that he could figure a way out of this situation.

"Then you get to have my multinational company, my mansion, my properties, and my body to do as you please," Olivia answers. What he didn't know is that he is having all of this regardless.

Daniel can feel the heat radiating from her body. His will is wavering. Her lust-filled eyes, her honey blonde hair, her mommy milkers and hips, her Victoria's Secret model waist and legs, and her Brazilian dancer ass and thighs are getting harder to resist. Daniel closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. A decision he immediately regrets as her perfume assaults his nose. She smells of Apricot with a floral hint that heightens the Apricot's scent. Not only is her body perfection incarnate but she has to smell like his favourite fruit. Fuck it he thought, he could easily avoid her afterward.

Olivia is getting exactly what she has been seeking for so long. His kisses are passionate, his tongue domineering, his moans and groans animalistic, his touches have that hint of possessiveness she craves, his eyes are focused and determined, and his cock is long and thick. People like him were either cocky or narcissistic. He is kind and reserved. That only meant two things, either he was bullied and started to believe what they said about him, or someone destroyed every shred of confidence and self-esteem he ever had. She would fix him though. Him using her body would boost his confidence and her taking care of him would give him some of his self-esteem back.

"We've already gone beyond what you are allowed to do to me," Olivia says between Daniel's mouth assault on hers. "But I want more... I need more," she adds pushing her purple lacy panties to the side. She presses her labia against his shaft.

"I'm not on birth control," Olivia warns as she grinds her hips against him.

"We should stop then," Daniel says forcing himself to push her off his lap.

"I'll finish you off," she announces getting on her knees. She pulls his pants and boxers further down his legs. She places the palm of her hands on his thighs and kisses up and down his shaft. She pulls her hair into a ponytail. Then puts her mouth on his penis. Only his gland was in her mouth. She caresses it with her tongue, moaning at the taste of his precum. She bobs her head up and down slowly getting more of his penis into her mouth each time she goes down. She does it a few more times then puts it completely into her mouth. His gland and a quarter of his shaft lodge in the throat.

"Fuck," Daniel shouts as Olivia looks up at him and winks as her nose is pressing against his pubic bone. He pulls her off by her ponytail when she doesn't come up for air after a long time. She gasps and coughs as several strings of saliva connect her mouth to his penis. He grabs his penis and taps it against her cheeks. She shakes her head so that his penis hits every part of her face. He stops and she immediately pulls her tongue out. She hasn't moved since his hand grabbed her hair. His grip is not strong, she can move if she wants to. Daniel gently put the tip of his penis on her tongue and she resumes sucking.

Olivia can feel him getting close. She could edge him so that they spend more time together but he is bucking his hip, chasing that sweet release. "Mark me," she says, pulling away from his penis and finishing him off with her hands. Her hand moved up and down, twisting and turning to get him closer and closer to ecstasy. His first rope of cum almost hit her in the eye. She jerks him off faster milking every drop of cum out of him. His sperm hits her cheeks, her forehead, her nose, her lips, her chin, and even her hair. Once he is done, she puts his penis back into her throat massaging his balls with her fingers and tongue.

Daniel buckles as he feels her dainty French-manicured fingers knead his balls as her tongue licked his ball sack. Olivia pulls away a few seconds later. She scopes the ropes closer to her mouth with her tongue, swallowing eagerly. She rubs the rest into her skin like it is a face cream. She pulls his pants back up, tucking his deflating penis into his boxers. Olivia gets to her feet after buttoning and zipping him up. She readjusts her dress and walks out the door. She looks back at him and blows him a kiss before closing the door. That girl is dangerous, if he is not careful Daniel might not make it alive this time.