Libac Chronicles: The Hardcore Sub Pt. 02

Story Info
Olivia's proposal.
1.4k words
4.17
2.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel is taking his sweet time to get to the coffee shop. He is going to meet Olivia there. He's been early to these kinds of dates before, he stressed, wondered, and hoped it would go great. Not this time, this time he is going to be late and let the other person panic for a change. She has been texting him since their first encounter. It always goes like this: a morning selfie with a motivational quote, flirty texts during the day, a NSFW video during lunch, a phone call that he always declines that turn into sultry voice messages in the late evening, and a good night selfie showing her sleeping attire. He didn't give her his number but he guess she got it from Libac since she is supposed to be his mentor.

Olivia is nervous. She went toe to toe with ruthless businessmen, survive hostile takeovers, sat through judgy board meetings, and proved she was just as capable as a man to the entire world by building her empire. Yet, this simple coffee date with her mentee is making her anxious. She is wondering if she was coming on too strong or if he didn't find her attractive and all sorts of thoughts that are making her second guess herself. She needs this to work. Daniel is the guy she has been searching for all her life. His presence alone made her feel all mushy inside.

As soon as Daniel gets closer to the coffee shop, Olivia bolts from her seat and hugs him. He tentatively hugs her back and she presses herself closer to him. He can feel her boobs squishing against his chest. She plants several kisses on his face before making out with him. He grabs her face and deepens the kiss instinctively; her mouth opens immediately giving his tongue the go-ahead to explore her mouth. He darts his tongue forward and she moans at the contact. He pulls away for air and looks at her. She is giving him the fuck me eyes.

"Hi," she says biting her lips.

Daniel swallows audibly, "hello, shall we," he says gesturing towards the table she was at.

"How was your day," she asks, readjusting her seat so that she is as close to him as possible.

"Good," he replies, "found it weird you stopped texting me after I agreed to come here," he adds, examining her.

"Aww, you missed me," she says touching his arm, leaving her hand there.

Daniel smiles in response keeping the fact that he actually enjoyed the quiet and not having the pressure of coming up with a witty or flirty text back. "What is so important is that you need to see me in person.".

"Right," she says taking an envelope out of her handbag, "I want you to sign this," she asks almost begging.

"And what is this?" he demands not taking the envelope she is handing him.

"It's an exclusivity request," she replies putting the envelope on the table. He gives her a questioning look, "I'm a bacchs so it means..." she starts.

"What makes you think I'll be a good Dom for you?" he asks, remembering the meaning of the word from orientation. Bacchs are dominant males and submissive females and Libeas are dominant females and submissive males. "I'm an introvert with abandonment and trust issues surely not dominant traits," he adds driving his point across.

"Introverts are self-aware creative leaders, your abandonment issues will drive you to please me and be in control of our relationship and your trust issues only mean somebody took advantage of your kindness and optimistic nature," Olivia reassures him.

"That's a weird way of looking at it," he replies stoically.

"You are trying to push me away but you never ghosted me," she says, taking his hand in hers, "that says something does it.".

"Maybe I just wanted to keep you on deck," Daniel retorts.

"I don't mind," she replies, taking her foot out of her stiletto and pressing it against his crotch.

Daniel grabs her ankle and pulls her foot away, "So, your telling me it's okay if I just use you for sex," he says looking into her lust-filled eyes.

Olivia takes off her other shoe and gets into his lap, "that's all I ever wanted," she whispers her mouth close to his, "I can even cook for you, do your laundry..." she is interrupted by the soaring kiss he plants on her. she moans as he grabs her ass and makes her grind on him. She pulls away after a few minutes and looks around to see if people saw them. Thankfully the coffee shop is mostly empty and the employees are too absorbed in their phones to have noticed. "Bathroom, now," She pleads.

Daniel shakes his head no, "your contract," he asks.

"This is more important," she replies cupping his face and kissing him.

Daniel groans as she grinds her hips one last time. He grabs her hips keeping her from leaving his lap. "You said something about cooking," he asks. She moans her response as he caresses her. "Lasagna, your place, wear something red," he sort of demands.

"Red dress or lingerie," she asks. The look on his face gives her the answer she needs.

"If you could wear garters and stockings, that be awesome.".

"See, already dominating," she says with a seductive smile. She squeals when he smacks her ass. "nine-thirty, ill text you the address," she says, planting a passionate kiss on him before getting off his lap.

"Wait," Daniel calls, not able to just watch her leave. He jogs the small distance between them grabs her hand and leads her to the bathroom. He does not even care that the waiters were giving them a look as they were heading there. He locks the bathroom door behind them. He pulls her LBD up exposing her soaked panties to the cool air. "For last time," he announces, pushing her against the door and getting on his knees between her legs. He takes a whiff of her scent before running the tip of his tongue lightly along her covered slit.

Olivia shivers at the contact. "You don't have to do this," she says. The look he gives her shows that this is more for him than it is for her. He pulls her panties to the side and softly blows on her engorged clit. The sensation sends a wave of heat up her body, leaving goosebumps in its wake. He brings his lips close to her labia and then looks up at her. The way he is looking at her makes her stomach flutter.

He kisses her lips several times. She tries to grind her pussy against his mouth but he slaps her thighs in retaliation. "Sorry, I'll be a good girl," she whispers. Her apology makes him resume his ministration.

Daniels kisses her pussy, darting his tongue out every once in a while. Her juices taste divine. He lifts her leg to change the angle of her body making it easier for him to munch on her pristine pussy. He pushes his tongue into her opening once then kisses her pussy again. Her reaction makes him smirk. He did it again and again as his hands caresses her smooth thighs and legs. He moves up and pays attention to her clit for a while then when back to exploring her opening.

Olivia is doing a good job of holding her moans. Daniel's actions are overwhelming her with building ecstasy but he always keeps her right on the edge of climax. She is enjoying every second of this sweet torture. This is about him enjoying her pussy and if she didn't have to get back to work she would have let him do this to his heart's content. "Please, I have to go back," she whimpers. He places two fingers inside her curling it towards him quickly finding her G-spot and placing his mouth on her clit. With him stimulating her G-spot and her clit it doesn't take long for her to come undone.

Daniel doesn't stop until her pussy walls stop pulsing around his fingers. He gets on his feet and smears her juices on her lips. She licks her lips and grabs his hand to suck on his moist fingers. Her tongue moves around and along his fingers to get every last drop of her juices. He readjusts her dress once she was done. "I want to fuck you so bad," he growls in her ear and gently bits on her earlobe, "I can't wait for tonight," he adds before giving her a hickey. "A little something before I sign the papers," he says blowing softly on the reddening flesh. He smacks her ass and gets out of the bathroom.