All Comments on 'Libby & Her Sister'

by Red Hugh

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
there should be more

pretty good story although i think another chapter is in order, maybe having all the women and man living together as a big happy family not caring where or whom they sleep with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TRAVESTY

This story sets the stage, take the actors through the script far enough to fully interest the audience, when, suddenly, the curtain comes down, leaving the audience waiting for ...... nothing.

A travesty.

After this story, the author had another submission, and his Biography page notes that it (Biography page) was modified over 13 years later -- plenty of opportunity to finish.

In line with the other commenter, I'd like to see the progression of his sexual activity with Mary (which was so strongly hinted at), as well as developing the novice Angela, while continuing with Libby but with more graphic explicitness.

Since the author appears to be out of the picture,

I would appreciate another Literotica author taking up the loose ends of this tale, then notifying us of his submission in the comments.

I do not knowingly start reading a story/series that is unfinished.

It saves me from the frustration I felt at the "end" of this story.

And which caused my ⭐⭐ rating.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Libby,Sister and ...Mary

Please someone continue this. It was beautiful. VeryTender

stewartbstewartbabout 3 years ago
I Agree - with Anonymous - time wasted

A perfectly good story - like a road up to the point it just ends. Even in school a report had an introduction (beginning)...the discussion (the middle)... followed by the result (the end). What a waste of your readers effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous