Liberated by Jasmine

Story Info
Dominated husbands find sexual freedom through Jasmine.
4.2k words
4.3
3.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my wife when I was in the 3rd grade. She was in the 5th grade, and not only two years older than me, but a solid 5 inches taller. It was the first day of class in a very conservative private school, and I really didn't have any idea what to expect. She walked up to the table where I was eating lunch, sat down across from me, and proclaimed "I'm Carol and you're my boyfriend now."

I remember thinking that that was totally unexpected, but because my dad never said no to my mom, I presumed this to be normal. I told her my name was Damien but she didn't care what my name was. That was 16 years ago, and she's been making all my decisions for me ever since.

Carol had long straight brown hair that hung just below her shoulders and a slender build. She wasn't what you would call unattractive, but she lacked the womanly curves that would normally get a boys attention. Not that a 5th grader would know what to do with the curves if she had them. All through high school and college, those curves never appeared and Carol really didn't care.

Carol had always been very conservative, with zero interest in chasing boys or being chased by them. She has me, mainly because she says so. Carol does all the thinking for both of us, so when we graduated college she told me it was time to pick a ring and get married. Even at our wedding ceremony when the justice of the peace ask me if I would take Carol of to be my lawfully wedded wife, it was Carol who responded, "He does."

Just to put things into perspective, Carol said that women with curves were molded by the devil's hands to entice men to sin, and sexual relations was for procreation. Only missionary position is acceptable, and if a baby were conceived from any other perverse position that baby would also be the work of the devil. Although Carol did not want children, she agreed to "do the deed" on the 1st of every month.

This bland and frustrating lifestyle was all I knew for the next four years of marriage. All of that changed suddenly though, when I met Jasmine in the laundry room.

Jasmine worked as an exotic dancer and her clothing was, let's just say revealing to say the least. Her hot pink hair draped over bare shoulders accentuating or large luscious breasts. She always wore crop tops so the world knew she had great abs as well as a pierced belly button. Short shorts were her common attire unless she was wearing a skirt that could just as easily be a belt. Both options displayed the lower third of her round for ass.

The thing about Jasmine is, as trampy as she looked or as trailer trash as you thought she was going to be, she was actually quite intelligent. She's a fan of the great works of philosophy and sharp as a tack politically. It was quite surprising to enter into a conversation with her.

The polite hello's and how are you's soon became short conversations. After awhile, those short conversations became long conversations. Before we knew it we were discussing philosophy and politics, which happened to be two of my favorite topics of conversation.

One night in the laundry room she threw me a curveball, she asked me a relationship question. Jasmine wanted to know if she should break up with somebody because he wasn't attentive enough. I was like a deer in headlights, with no experience in these matters.

This led to conversations about my relationship with my wife, which seemed to honestly distressed Jasmine.

"You're a human being" she said "and you deserve to live your life and make your own decisions." What an alien idea that was, I couldn't help but think this girl was way out there.

As we became closer, more comfortable and confiding in each other, the conversations switched to sexual innuendos; a slippery slope to graphic discussions. She told me about things she'd done, and things I've never even thought of, which is not a big surprise. We don't have a TV 'cause that's the devil's voice box. Parental controls run on all of our computers blocking anything that would remotely appear to be a porn site, just in case an accidental typo should lead us to the Devil's playground.

I found these discussions as exciting as they were illuminating. It was during one of these discussions Jasmine noticed my erection pressing against my tented sweatpants. When she saw it, she smiled. Hardly the response I would get at home where I would be immediately chastised for my perversion. Embarrassed, I tried to hide it by stepping around to the side of one of the dryers.

"Don't hide it, let your freak flag fly!" Jasmine said saying it with her own sassy inflection.

"I'm pretty sure I don't have a freak flag to fly."

"Oh, you have one. You just don't know it yet. I'm convinced there's a kinkster inside you just aching to break free."

"I am sure Carol would not like that." I said sheepishly.

"Fuck Carol!"

"It's not the first of the month yet." I said feeling clever.

"You work with computers, right?"

"Yeah, I work in the cyber security department, why?"

"Well, do you think Carol would mind if you stopped over to my apartment to help me with my computer? I think it's infected with a virus or something. I'm not so computer savvy."

"She took a sleeping pill around 9. I'm sure she's out like a light by now. Besides, helping a neighbor shouldn't be a problem. Let me drop off my laundry and we'll meet at you place In a few minutes."

I knocked on Jasmine's door, hoping this would be a quick fix. Computer viruses can be tricky.

"Come in, it's open."

Jasmine had changed into a black silk robe and was sitting in front of her laptop banging keys with a look of frustration.

"I don't know what's wrong with it yet, but I'm pretty sure banging on the keys like that won't fix it. Can I take a look.

As she stood up I noticed how long and smooth her tanned legs looked. Her skin looked as soft as it was flawless. I took the seat in front of the computer as she watched over my shoulder. I could feel her warm breath on the side of my neck as I worked, and found it surprisingly arousing.

Within a few minutes I had isolated the virus and had her up and running.

"That wasn't to bad," I said "just don't open attachment from unknown senders."

"That is amazing. You have no idea how much I appreciate that."

"Always happy to help a neighbor." I replied with a smile.

"Hmm, me too."

Jasmine slowly pulled the end of the silk belt around her waist, revealing her firm tan body. Hard pink nipples on perfect globes of soft skin almost begged to be caressed.

I always thought she was sexy but this was beyond anything I could have imagined. I stared, frozen with a mix of terror and excitement.

"I know just how to say thanks." She said, lowering herself to get knees in front of me.

Jasmine's hands rubbed my hard cock, feeling is length and girth through my sweatpants. I tried to put together a cohesive sentence but all that escaped my lips was a soft moan. Gripping my waistband, she pulled down my sweats setting my erection free. It's sprang forward, harder than it's ever been.

"I really want to thank you." She said as she opened her mouth wide and swallow the entire length of my shaft. With the head of my cock against the back of her throat, she closed her lips around my thick member, sucking gently as she withdrew and only the tip was left in your mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head of my cock. My heart raced and my head spun as I was engulfed by pleasure beyond anything I previously experienced.

"You like that, Baby?"

I tried to answer, but the words got stuck in my throat as she rhythmically fucked me with her mouth. All that could escape my lips was a deep moan, but I think she got message. My breathing grew faster and I couldn't restrain myself from bucking my hips to match the rhythm of her hungry lips. The pleasure was overwhelming and my body did nothing to hide it. as the intensity built, she increased her rhythm until my thick cock was sliding down her throat, then back out to her lips before thrusting deeply again. I was worried I was going to hurt her by pumping my cock into her mouth so aggressively, but her moans of compersion both alleviated my concerns while simultaneously sending a vibration into my cock as she sucked me.

In only a few short minutes I felt the building of an orgasm, and then the familiar point of no return, that moment when you're going to cum and nothing this world's going to stop it. I thrust my hips forward, arced my back and every muscle in my body convulsed. I came so hard the room seemed to go dark and I thought I was going to literally pass out. I felt my dick twitching in her mouth, with more cum spilling onto her tongue each time. She caught every drop, and once my orgasm subsided she simply looked up at me and smiled.

"That was so fucking delicious."

"I'm sorry I finished so quickly," I said, embarrassed by my short performance.

"Never apologize for cumming. She replied reassuring me.

"Maybe if all the stars are in alignment, we can play again someday. You have a great cock."

That was the most amazing orgasm of my life and I couldn't wait for laundry day next week. I obsessed over seeing Jasmine again, replaying it over and over in my head. I even masturbated twice on days Carol had gone to the market or to a friend's house. Something I would be severely berated for had Carol found out. I spent a week hiding my unprovoked erections as images of Jasmine flashed through my mind's eye; Her smooth skin, full round breasts and tight round ass took priority over thinking of anything else. Twice I almost had a car accident and had the Reprimand myself for not being more careful.

Tonight is laundry night. I finished dinner dishes and got Carol's medication ready for the night.

"You look absolutely beat."

"I am," Carol replied "work was absolutely crazy and I'm exhausted."

"Maybe you should turn in early and get a good night's sleep." I suggested

"Maybe I will, but first I got to clean up from dinner."

"I got this babe. You go lay down, and I will finish the cleaning up before i do laundry." I told her handing her the nightly pills, making sure her sleeping pill is among them.

Carol thanked me with this forced smile, took her medication and went to bed. I knew in 20 minutes she'll be out cold and not even an earthquake would wake her. I made short work of the rest of the dishes and headed down to do the laundry, already hard by just the thought of seeing Jasmine.

All of the events from the last week led up to this moment. I have no reason to expect anything to happen with Jasmine and I certainly should feel guilty, after all I'm a married man. In truth I don't feel guilty, I feel entitled. Carol had cut me off from a world of sexual experiences as if I was a child. All of her parental controls on the computers and all of the filtering acting as a damn and Jasmine opened the floodgates. I don't know if anything's going to happen tonight, But I certainly fucking deserve it.

"Hey, I was wondering if I was going to see you this week." Jasmine said as she walked into the laundry room pretending not to notice the bulge in my pants.

I hope you're okay with what happened last week, I got a little bit carried away.

"I am more than okay with it, as a matter of fact I can't stop thinking about it."

"I want to be very clear with you Damien, this is just sex. I'm not trying to fuck with your marriage, although it's already fucked on its own. I'm not looking for you to buy me flowers or to be my boyfriend. If anything happens again, and that's an "if", I want there to be told clarity, it's just playing around."

"I get that." I said reassuring her, attempting to look cool even though speaking about sex openly is clearly awkward for me.

All the normal chat ensued, except I can't stop staring at her body, wanting to feel her against me and taste every part of her. Jasmine is clearly aware and bends over one of the dryers while we talk, giving me a clear view of our cleavage. Our laundry finishes and I desperately want another invite to her apartment. We walked down the hall, laundry baskets in hand chatting about nothing important. We say our goodbyes as we approach the hallway where she turns off towards her apartment and away from mine. I take about three steps, then turn around summoning the courage to try to make things happen, lest I have to wait a whole another week.

"Hey, if there's anything else it needs fixing your apartment, I'm available tonight."

I can use help programming my VCR." She replies giving me a seductive smile.

"You still use a VCR?"

Apparently a question that stupid doesn't even deserve a reply. My eyes are glued to her ass as she walks away.

I rush home and put away the laundry, being careful not to waken Carol. Minutes later I find myself outside Jasmine's door, wondering if her VCR comment was actually an invitation or not.

"Only one way to find out." I mutter to myself, quietly knocking on the door.

"Come in, it's open."

I open the door slowly and step inside. The room is dimly lit with several candle strategically placed to give the off a soft, warm glow. In the center of the room is Jasmine wearing a purple lace bustier and matching panties. Thigh high silk stockings perfectly match the ensemble. I imagine those sexy legs wrapped around my body making my heart beat so loudly in my chest I can hear it.

Jasmine walks slowly over to me, black stiletto heels clicking softly on the wood floor with each step.

"May I kiss you?" I ask sheepishly.

"You don't need to ask, I prefer we just take what we want from each other."

Placing my hands on her hips I pull Jasmine's body against mine. Our lips meet and our hands explore each other's bodies while we kiss with unrestrained passion.

Jasmine pulls off my t-shirt and runs her nails down my chest before unsnapping her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Pressing our bodied tightly together, her firm round breasts against my chest drivesq me insane.

"Come with me to the bedroom." She whispers as she kisses my neck, then takes my hand leading the way. She pulls me into the center of her bed with her, and guides me gently. Taking my head in her hands, Jasmine moves me to kiss her neck and then down to her large breasts, bringing my mouth to each one of her hard pierced nipples

"Flick my nipples with your tongue."

I'm not only happy to comply, I'm grateful for the direction. I want to please her, and I'm relieved that she wants to teach me how. Little do I know how hot it makes her to guide an inexperienced lover and mold him into the perfect playmate.

Her body squirms and grinds as I ravage her big tits, and when she's had enough she guides me lower. Tracing my tongue down her body, my lips kiss her soft flesh all the way to her pierced navel. She instructs me to play with her navel piercing and I'm excited to do as told. I lick and tease it with my tongue, fueled by lust. I wanna taste her wet cunt so bad, and she's teasing both of us by moving me so slowly.

"I'm so wet. You make me so fucking hot! Take off my panties."

I peel her wet panties from her body and they're practically drenched with excitement. The lips of her wet swollen pussy glisten and I can't wait to taste her.

"I want you to do it. Lick my fucking hard clit." She says breathlessly "Can you do that for me? Can you eat my hot wet pussy?"

"I can do anything you want, anything that pleases you."

Again she guides my mouth, this time to her throbbing clit. Jasmine is pierced by a small bar with two red gems. I don't know why I'm surprised. I'm in awe of how comfortable she is having such an erotic sense of self. Her confidence in her sexuality inspires me to want to explore all that I've been missing.

She guides my mouth down her drenched lips and my tongue probes deep inside her, making her squirm as she moves my mouth according to her desire of the moment. My mouth is her toy and she tells me when to suck, when to lick and when she wants my tongue deep.

"That's it baby, that's what I like, lick my fucking pussy, suck on my hard clit, make me cum and I'll go crazy on you!"

My tongue flicks and swirls as she teaches and I learn, playing with her piercing and making her moan in ecstasy. Her breathing gets heavier and her moans get louder. Her hands switch from holding my head to grabbing fistfuls of my hair, pulling me to her. I couldn't stop sucking on her clit if I wanted to. She pulls my mouth to her pussy as she bucks and grinds.

"Don't stop! Don't fucking stop, I'm so close! Oh fuck I'm cumming!" she screams, flooding her juicy pussy. She arcs her back and squirms

uncontrollably, holding my mouth in place until her orgasm subsides

I realize, I don't think I've ever seen Carol have an orgasm, and if she has it certainly wasn't like that. She would say this is the work of the devil and I'm surprisingly OK with that.

Still gripping my hair in her fists, she pulls me up, desperate to kiss me. I'm equally desperate to feel my body against hers. Grinding her hot cunt against my rock hard cock through my jeans, she reaches down grabbing my ass, pulling me against her.

Jasmine pushes me onto my back, unbuttoning my pants and practically ripping them off of me. My thick hard cock it's desperate for attention Jasmine has no intention of making me wait. Grabbing my erection by the base she takes me hungrily into her mouth, sucking and licking with primal desire.

I try to stop her so I don't cum too fast but she has a different plan for me. All of the excitement, and all the grinding has already brought me close. Using her saliva as lubricant, she strokes me fast while licking the tip of my cock with her tongue. I can't hold back and I groan loudly is my cock jerks in her fist and cum spills out on her tongue.

"Don't worry baby, we're not done yet."

I try to catch my breath and orientate myself, while Jasmine licks, strokes and sucks on my cock without regard to only being semi erect. Excited by the possibilities and yet terrified to vocalize my desires I try to channel Jasmine's sexual freedom and courage.

"May I, touch you. You know, down there?" I stammer.

"I told you baby, you don't have to ask, just take what you want, do what You want, I can assure you it's fine."

Jasmine repositions so she can still enjoy my hard dick while I touch her. She spreads her thighs giving herself to me and I split the lips with her wet pussy, running my fingers along her juicy lips.

"Mmmmm, that feels nice. I know you got things running through that head of yours, show me what you want to do"

I slide my finger into her tight cunt, she's so hot and wet it's exhilarating.

"Don't be shy, show me Damian. Show me what you wanna do!"

My years of history tell me I should be embarrassed by my perversity, but Jasmine seems to feed me the courage to explore her body and it's intoxicating. My cock starts to get hard again as I slide a second finger into her tight pussy, fingering her gently at first then more aggressively as her moans encourage me. Before long I'm banging her with my fingers making her writhe and moan as she sucks on my balls and strokes my cock.

"Oh fuck! Don't sop, I'm cumming, don't stop!."

My fingers are literally dripping with the juices from her wet cunt. Placing one of her hands over mine she holds my hand still, deep inside her pussy as she finishes climaxing.

"I want you to fuck me Damian, any and every way you want, I just want you to fuck me. Will you do that for me?"

"Oh shit, I don't have a condom. I never needed one before." I say feeling stupid.

"Do you wanna wear a condom Damian, because I have them if you do. Otherwise just fuck me."

"Are you sure it's OK?"

"Stop being such a fucking gentleman. If you wanna take me then take me. Just don't cum inside me. Don't make me wait Damian I need you!"

12