Liberated by Jasmine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine lays on her back spreading her legs and parting the lips invitingly. I position myself between her legs and pause.

"What's wrong, are you having second thoughts?"

I take a deep breath and summon the courage to say what I'm thinking. "I wanna fuck you, every way except missionary. Turn over for me."

I could no more believe those words came out of my than I can believe that I didn't get slapped for saying them. Jasmine eagerly complies turning over and presenting her beautiful ass and dripping wet pussy for me.

I push the head of my thick erection against her swollen wet lips and slide it deep inside her tight cunt. I've never felt anything like this and I have to have more. I start slowly at first and she matches my rhythm, pushing back to take me deeper.

I've never been with someone who wants me; who wasn't just waiting to get it over with. Her desire to feel me inside you drives me wild, releasing my primal lust to cut away my inhibitions.

I grab both of her wrists and pull her to me as my hips thrust forward violently, filling her pussy with every stroke. The slapping sound flesh against flesh fills the room along with her moans and screams begging for more.

"I love the way your cock fills my pussy." She moans.

"Show me how much you like it. Come ride my cock for me."

I pull out and lie on my back. Jasmine didn't waste a second, impaling herself on my long hard dick. She rides me taking long strokes, all the way up until only the head of my cock is still inside before dropping down again, burying me balls deep in her cunt.

After only a few strokes, she moans that she is cumming. The walls of her pussy contract and quiver around my thick shaft. Grabbing her hips I move her to please me.

"Don't stop, fuck Jasmine I need it!"

I grab her by the throat, squeezing just enough to be unnerving. She fucks me harder, taking me like She can't get enough.

Squeezing her big firm tits, I pinch her hard pink nipples. Jasmine bites her bottom lip in response, without missing a stroke. I need to cum so bad I can't stand it. Our bodies glistening with sweat as our hips meet in perfect unison.

"Fuck Damian, I'm going to cum again!" Jasmine moans. Again, her pussy contracts, tightening around me, this time bringing me close to the edge of my own climax.

"I'm getting close! Fuck it feels so good.' I moan as she rides me. Grabbing her hips, I pull her down to me as I pump my swollen cock up into her. Jasmine screams while we fuck violently. I use her pussy liked an out of control animal.

"Give me all of that wet pussy!" I demand. "I'm almost there!"

"Not inside me Damian, don't cum in me!"

Tightening my hold on her hips, I thrust twice more inside her. Jasmine struggles to break free but it's too late. Holding her tightly I explode inside her, filling her with thick hot cum. I feel my cock jerking inside her pussy, flooding her tight cunt.

As my orgasm subsides I loosen my grip, allowing her to ease off of me. Cum drips from her pussy onto my cock and balls.

She gets up walks to the shower without a word, looking back to give me a satisfied smile. As I get dressed I wonder if next week s laundry day is going to be all about laundry.

12