Liberated Pt. 05

Story Info
The joy of sex, fun, fulfilling sex, WHAT'S NEXT???
2k words
3
245
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface.

This is part 5.

Exploring my newfound sexually promiscuous life; a lesbian coupling, a wild sex party, and a Dominatrix episode. Wow, what's next?

I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 17

I text Bernice as I arrive home: Do you have capability to play a movie from a USB flash drive?

Reply: We do.

I text: How about a DVD movie?

Reply: Yes

I text: Good, see you in a bit.

I shower and decide on the same outfit I wore Friday to Luigi's that got Bernice so turned on.

I ring the doorbell, Carl answers. Carl's Neil's older brother, not a twin, but definitely similar, black hair. A couple inches shorter than Neil, but's still 4 inches taller than me. His eyes aren't bright blue, more greyish blue. Carl's body isn't as hairy, but wider, stronger, more muscular. Carl is a construction contractor.

"Hi Erin, how are you?" He hugs me; it wasn't awkward, as I thought it might be, my ex's brother, and knowing they've discussed us fucking. He takes the bag from me.

"I'm doing better than I expected." I gave him another squeeze before completely releasing our hug.

"Bernice is tremendously excited; you really turned her on Friday; I've never seen her this horny, & it's affected me too."

"Are you ok with her plans? I am your brother's wife or was."

"It's not at all a concern, I've always liked you, and I admit we've fantasized & discussed this happening for some time." He placed his hands on my shoulders; rocked his head from side to side with a Cheshire cat grin.

"I want this too, maybe she wants it more, but I'm pleased it's going to happen."

"Good to hear, I don't want to spoil anything between you 2, I love you guys too much."

"All good, Erin; Bernice & I are solid, I think this will truly bring us all closer." He gently touches my cheek.

"I often thought I married the wrong brother."

We go to the deck; Bernice jumps up, runs to me, arms outstretched. Like a terrier who's owner just arrived after being on a holiday, I'm sure her behind was wagging.

She embraces me, a tighter hug than Carl's. She kisses me intimately, not a make out, passionate, arousing kiss, but a welcome home honey, glad to see you kiss.

She has a wine poured for me and joint ready. She is wearing a white halter top and white gym shorts. Bernice has 2 boys, so has a bit of a tummy; and her breasts aren't as firm as before; but has maintained a relatively well toned body. She's a part time caregiver at a local senior's home, & a certified personal trainer. 5'8" 35-27-36, short cut brunette, hazel eyes, rarely wears make-up.

"Well, I'm dying to know, tell all," she lights the reefer and sips wine. I sit on a patio chair next to her, take a gulp of my wine.

"Ahhh, that's good." I take a toke.

"Well, Saturday after the lawyer, I went to the country club for brunch; Sid, Neil's boss wanted to talk. He fired Neil and offered me a great accounting opportunity, which I accepted; I start at his firm tomorrow.

He went golfing, his wife, Camille seduced me, we went to their mansion." I took Bernice's hand.

"Oh Bernice, she fucked me so good." I take a toke and pass it back, then a sip of wine.

"I stayed for a BBQ, and a swinger's orgy. I have the video of that." I finish my wine.

"Today, I stopped at an adult store to get a BDSM video, because Friday after the restaurant, Claire shared her fantasy with Jill, she'd like to be a sub. I'm going to be her Dom; I get to punish her." I sit back, relishing in that vision.

"Well, long story short; while picking out porn movies, a young couple approached me, she asked me to Dom her." I show them the pic on my phone.

"I really enjoyed it, and I'm so frikkin horny, and now here I am." I finish the roach; Carl has poured more wine.

I see my story has aroused Bernice.

"So, you wanna watch some porn."

"Why don't we just go straight to the bedroom, we can watch porn anytime."

"Ahh, remember, quality not quantity."

"I don't agree Erin, I'd rather be fucked several times, than only once."

"Well, not me, I used to think that, but this weekend, changed me, and I'll bet 1/2 that cash I got Friday, you'll soon agree."

"OOOooo, you're on, show me." She quickly removes her halter top, lifts a boob, and licks her already erect nipple.

We move inside, Carl gets a fresh bottle of red, Bernice picks the threesome disc. Sits on the sofa, Carl lights another joint, Bernice presses play.

The movie starts with 2 women sitting on a deck, watching a shirtless man gardening, sweaty, hard body. "Looks like Carl's body, muscular, hot." I state, I stand, unzip my dress, dropping it to the floor, I spin slowly, showing my skimpily clad body, red thong, black fishnets, red garter. Carl smiles, nodding approvingly.

"That's what I want, damn you really turn me on Erin." Bernice pulls off her shorts.

The gals in the flick, watching him work and frantically kissing, get horny.

'It looks phony to me.'

He sees them, stops working, leans on the shovel. One woman notices him watching, and teases him, exposing herself, playing with the woman's oversized tits. The man comes to the table and both women suck him.

"That's pretty good, but I want lesbian action." Bernice gets up and stops the movie, where's that lesbian one."

"Will that play a USB?" I ask, holding up the stick from the orgy.

"Here, let me." Carl takes the thumb drive.

"Is that lesbian?" Bernice asks, she traces the edge of my lingerie, grazing my boob.

"Not totally, but if it doesn't turn you on, I'll go home." I rise and move to the chair.

Chapter 18

"Quality, watch the movie, quality produces quantity."

"Wow, they're hot." The women are lighting the torches.

I smile as Bernices eyes are riveted to the screen, Carl's intently watching too. When the camera shows Abdu holding the bowl, Sid and Brenda oiling me. I move behind Bernice. I whisper softly "Relax, relinquish to feelings, while watching, let your sexual sensations take over, don't think, just feel." I massage her neck. As I am getting oiled in the movie, I slide my hands down, making circles as she watches Sid's hands on me. When the camera pans to Sandra oiling my labia, Bernice's fingers go to her snatch.

"No, masturbate another time; quality, I'm going to take you to a higher state of euphoria." I beckon Carl with a wiggle of my finger. He stands beside me. I whisper, "Palms lightly over her nipples, circular like I am, nothing else just that, constant, nonstop." He nods, I sit beside her, I place my fingers on her labia, 1 lip between 2 fingers, other lip between my other 2 fingers and I squeeze them gently, slowly moving up and down. She sighs and parts her legs as she scootches forward. Her breathing changes, she is wiggling her hips rhythmically with my action.

"Oh, my gaaawd." She moans.

"Mmmm hmm," I stop; sensing her nearness to climax.

"Oh, fuck, she dropped on that huge black dick," Bernice gasped,

"that's like 12 inches, oh my gawd." She looked at me "Wow, that's freaky awesome." I wiggle her labia lips,

"Geezus look at that awesome cock bounce as he walks."

"No waaay, serious Erin, that's you, you got that in your mouth, Carl look at that Erin's a porn star." She moans again watching intently,

"Carl, could you carry me like that?"

I put my other hand behind the sofa and undo Carl's pants, he's hard as a rock as it spring's free and I wrap my hand around his dick, it feels exactly like Neil's.

"NO FRIKKIN way, Erin, you got him inside you, oh my, I'm impressed wow," You're really cumming there, as soon as he entered, look at you go, take it girl, take it." Bernice is rolling her hips, moaning.

"I came for like, 20 minutes nonstop. It was unbelievable, quality and quantity."

"Erin, you squirted, you did, you gushed all over him."

"Quality, as I said, it was special."

"Oh, you go girl, you ate that black pussy, how awesome, does it taste different? Erin, please do it to me; make me cum like you did her. I'm ready, so frikkin' ready." She is writhing her moans are louder, & more of them.

"Ohhhh, you got rimmed and anal play. What a treat."

I stood, removed my lingerie.

"Lay down, let me show you how special sex is with a woman." She scurried down, spread wide, I started by flicking her erect nipples with my tongue. My fingers arrive to tease the teats as I trickle downward with tiny kisses, my tongue trailing across her abdomen. After a brief titillation on her belly button, down to the edge of her trimmed, soft fuzzy triangle, I tug on the pubes with my lips. I use my tongue to flat lick up her thighs to the leg crease that joins her vulva. I trace around her triangle with my tongue.

"OHH, MYYaahh gaaawd, that's sooo guuud." She heaves rotating her hips in appreciation. Inhaling that musky and enticingly intoxicating scent of her cunt, similar to Penelope, or Odette's, not as strong as Camille's, & nowhere nearly as earthy as Tiwa. I wiggle my nose between her labia, and touch my tongue to her anal opening, pausing there tickling the wrinkled skin, she shudders at the touch.

"OOHH. Fuck I've wanted thisss, for ssooo looonnng."

I do one slow slurp from there, across her perineum, up between her smooth inner lips to her clitoris, she sighs during the entire stroke. I teasingly circle her tiny nub. Her juice is tarter than Camille's and as equally delicious flavor as Tiwa's. Her inner lips are large, dark, fatter than even Camille's, they hang temptingly beyond the outer, fatter mounds of her labia. I suck the fleshy folds into my mouth, my tongue sliding along the edges.

I do several, slow, elongated licks from perineum to clit, sucking gently on the sensitive nub briefly, before returning down to repeat the procedure. Bernice is breathing heavy, and continually emitting moaning sounds, her hips writhing, her chest heaving. I suck as much of her cunt lips into my mouth as I can, sucking and tonguing the fleshy folds in my mouth. I then nibble, sucking, very gently on her engorged clit. Her body tenses, tightening, quivering as an orgasm overpowers her. Trembling, twitching from the intensity of the orgasm. I move my right hand down, I maintain sucking on her clit, keeping her groaning and her hips rolling. Her back arches and groans as my middle 2 fingers slide into her, curling up to tap her G spot. I wiggle my little finger into her rectum, '2 in the pink, one in the stink'. She bucks wildly, calling out as she continues climaxing; she grabs my head with both hands, grinding her pelvis against my face. Carl pulls and twists her nipples, groaning, as another wave of spasms and shivers take over her body. I relentlessly work my fingers in her bottom, mainly intently hitting the sensitive spot on the inner top of her cave. Bernice is twisting and flailing, I slow my assault, I stop sucking, begin kissing her clit lightly. I remove my fingers, move up to hug, and give her an intimate kiss. She devours my tongue, wraps her arms tightly around me,

"Gawd that was better than I anticipated. Thank-you so much."

"Well, that was a pretty good appetizer, let's have another toke and a wine, before you go down on me, we'll do a 69 for the main course."

"OOOooo, yes, I'm excited to find out what's for dessert."