Liberated Pt. 06

Story Info
The joy of sex, fun, fulfilling sex, WHAT'S NEXT???
1.1k words
3.94
1.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface.

What's happened to me; I'm exploring various sexually promiscuous opportunities. What's next, or who? I hope you enjoy reading these as much as I did writing them.

Chapter 19

"Carl are you and Bernice in a good place?" I'm in the chair I toke and reach across passing it to Carl, they're on the sofa.

"We shouldn't proceed if you're at all uncomfortable."

"Hey, we're continuing, he already agreed he wants me to be happy," Bernice moves onto Carl's lap.

"Erin, if you won't, I'll find someone who will." She kisses Carl. "That was fantastic, better than I anticipated, and I want more."

"We've discussed how much we both want you." Carl continued, "A couple years ago, we first discussed how alluring you were, and we were both attracted to you, desired inviting you to join us; but we didn't want Neil involved."

"Erin, on several occasions when we were alone, I hinted, wanting to have sex with you. You had blinders on, you never responded."

"Well, I guess I did, you're the 3rd woman to tell me that this weekend." I move to the sofa,

"I now realize I was truly missing out." I take another toke.

"Well in a few days, he'll be gone for good. Neil will sign over the house." I take a swig of wine, "I'll be debt free, single, I've got a healthy amount of cash" I chuckle. Bernice tells Carl I cashed out the bank accounts.

"Sid hired me to investigate all his salespeople for fraudulent use of expense accounts; agreed to help me start my own firm."

"I've been liberated, awakened to sexual exploration, and love it."

I finish my wine,

"Ok, I'm willing to continue, with you both, I lean in, hugging them both, we exchange intimate kisses.

turn to Carl,

"I've always admired your powerful body," I run my fingers across his chest.

"Not as hairy as Neil, but more muscular." He reciprocates, his right-hand cups my boob. Carl's hands are calloused and rough.

"Oh Carl, working man's hands, they feel fantastic." I cover his hand with mine, pressing him against me, I lean for another kiss. Bernice kisses his forehead, then my cheek as she moves aside.

"Please, run those rugged man hands all over me, they feel so awesome on my sensitive tits, I want them everywhere," I sigh.

"From my ankles to my crotch, my ass, rub my ass, Carl." I straddle his lap. My arms around his neck I aggressively kiss him. I shut my eyes, snuggle into the nape of his neck as his hands roam my body.

"My god that's so sensational,"

I never had a comparison before, Neil never aroused me with fondling, Camille was kind and gentle, Sid also made my tits feel good, now Carl's tender touch with rugged fingers.

"I never felt tenderness from Neil, ever." I lifted my head, gazed into Carl's eyes.

"I always thought we made love. BUT now I don't;" I knew my eyes were getting glassy, I fought the tears,

"He fucked me, for his pleasure, no empathy for me." I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"Now, your tender caresses, you're doing it for my pleasure, not greedy, taking, like Neil did; but giving, loving." I sigh, closing my eyes, relish in the fondling.

"Carl, I want you." I part my legs,

"Finger me while playing with my tits, and ass. Hurry Carl, I'm ready, do me, be rough, I want to feel a man handle me, a real man, do me Carl." His thumb enters me, he squishes my tits. I interlock my fingers behind his neck, I lean back, widen my legs.

"I'mmm cumming, oh fuuuuk; those hands Caarrrrlllllll."

My upper body quivers. "mmmm, hmmmm." My hand goes to his groin, he's hard, I wrap my fingers around him; I lift, guiding him to my wet labia, I drop, enveloping him like Tiwa on Abdu. We both sighed, I heard Bernice gasp, I looked back, she had a leg over each arm the chair furiously masturbating as she did in the car.

I writhe and rotate my hips; giving him a lap dance; my hand covers his on my tit.

"C'mon squeeze them, I love their rugged texture" I feverishly, seductively, kiss him.

"Fuck me Carl, fuck me hard, like a real man; hold my ankles high, ram me, deep, forceful strokes. Don't stop till you give me your sperm. I want you to Fuck me, Carl."

He wraps his powerful arms around me, stands, lifting me with him, laying me gently to the floor, he kneels between my legs; grabs my ankles with his hands, spreads me wide.

"Yesss, I've never felt a real man," He plows his manhood into me, rocking slowly, stroking deep. "Oh, GAWWD YUUUR GGUUUUD, he rams me hard, deep. I hear Bernice relinquish a loud orgasm. Carl's thrusting, relentless, forceful, now quickening, I cry out loudly.

"YYEESSSS CAARRRRRLLLL." He lets go of my ankles and puts his calloused hands on my boobs, my legs go around him I cross my ankles and meet his thrusts, mashing our pelvic bones together, animalistic, wild fucking.

"OOOHHHH FFFUUUUCK YEEESSSSSS!" My muscles clench as he blows his load into me. I spasm with each contraction, as he arches his back, grunting, short, spastic pumps, releasing his cream deep inside me. He sighs deeply, he moves aside when fully spent; basking in the euphoria of such a grand fuck; figuring we were done for the evening.

Bernice scurries on top of me, in a 69 position, she begins licking and sucking Carl's sticky goo from me. I'm in a fog, my god it's erotic, being eaten after an orgasm; I quickly recall how Tiwa and Marion, got me into a frenzy so quickly after my squirt. Bernice's tongue has me writhing and moaning quickly. Her hands spread my ass cheeks, her finger toys with my anus. I pull her down to me and immediately go to work on her clit. I'm feeling another climax building quickly. Carl kneels behind her. He's hard again and I watch him slide easily into her, his balls slap my forehead as he strokes her. His fingers squeezing my tits. I concentrate on her clit she mirrors me and we all cum simultaneously. Carl lays to the side pulling Bernice to cuddle. We simply lie still for several minutes, relishing in a blissful euphoria.

"Damn, we shoulda been doing this years ago." Bernice murmurs.

"Well, I'm interested in making up for lost time, you both have such gorgeous, sexy, muscular bodies. I married the wrong man, Carl you're a real man."

"Do you wanna go for round 3, spend the night?" Bernice kisses me.

"Bernice, there'll be many times for us to enjoy threesomes, bring your boys home to join us for the BBQ, I still want to be part of your family, not just for sex."

Bernice and I shower together, while Carl goes for the boys.