Susan Finds her Place Pt. 02

Story Info
A young woman continues her sexual awakening.
3.5k words
4.78
2.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was making her way back over to Melissa's house having agreed and accepted her help to get her into shape and do her make-over. As she walked, she thought about yesterday's events. She still blushed crimson at the thought of coming not once, but twice at the hand of another, and a woman at that! However, Melissa had been so understanding and patient with her. She had explained that it was all perfectly natural to respond like that. That she had been denied the normal process of discovering her sexuality as she entered her teens, and although she never said as much, Susan could tell that she was cross with Mommy for putting such a huge guilt trip on her shoulders. Melissa explained that masturbation was perfectly normal, everyone did it and she shouldn't feel ashamed. Somehow she couldn't imagine Mommy rubbing herself, her p...pussy. At home, she once again looked at the little dress that Melissa had given her two days previously. Just the memory of walking home in it started the tingles in her nipples and in her pussy. She'd taken off her jeans and undone her bra, and slipped one hand down her panties, and the other under her sweatshirt and stroked her nipples and slid a finger down her moistening slit. It felt so nice! But the gradually increasing tension that she'd felt at Melissa's failed to develop to her own hand, and the arousal gradually slipped away, and she give up, depressed and unhappy.

The next day, she was determined to try and capture that lovely feeling again. She looked at the little flirty dress and decided she would wear it to Melissa's. After all, it would be very impolite not to show she appreciated the gift. Once the dress was on, she looked at herself critically in the mirror. The main problem was that her full bra was much higher than the neckline of the dress. She took off her bra and again looked at herself. A large expanse of creamy cleavage met her eyes, and she felt she could make out the darker colours of her nipples through the lacy top. She shivered at the thought of going out like that, but she did promise herself. She slipped on a pair of flat sandals and hurried out before Mommy saw her or she lost her nerve. The walk to Melissa's was exhilarating and scary. Her breasts bounced and swayed alarmingly, and her nipples kept being dragged across the lace, stimulating them to an excited hardness. The hem of the dress caressed her thighs, and she drew some admiring glances from some of the men and boys that she passed - it was frightening, exciting and wonderfully different.

When Melissa answered the door, she greeted Susan with a warm smile and pulled her into a tight embrace, their breasts pressed together, and the brief brush of Melissa's lips on her own left her breathless.

"You look wonderful in that dress, Suzy. Come in, let's get started we have lots to do today!" She dragged her through the house into the fitness room. "You didn't bring your work-out clothes?"

"I don't have, any, Melissa, I'm sorry, I didn't think."

"Not to worry, I have plenty, and they are very stretchy, they'll still fit, even though you're much bigger on top. Start getting changed and I'll be right back."

Susan got undressed - it didn't take long, and she was left standing in her panties and feeling a little uncomfortable." Melissa arrived back with a leotard that she'd selected carefully. It was gossamer thin and was cut so high that it left the hips exposed. It was supposed to worn with exercise tights, but Melissa didn't want to include those.

"Get those panties off and put this on."

Melissa handed her the leotard and watched her take off her last article of clothing. When it was on, Susan gasped when she saw herself in the full-length mirror. She might as well have been naked! The slight roundness of her tummy was clearly outlined but she could also see every bump and ridge of her nipples, and while her pubic hair was sparse, it had escaped of the leg holes at her crotch. She blushed at the sight.

"I'm going to start you off gently, but you'll still feel it by the time the session is finished," said Melissa, "I'll gradually step up your work rate as time goes on." Teasing the pubic hair that was visible," Melissa said, "Don't worry, this will all be gone eventually."

And so they got to work. The exercise regime was quite challenging, but Susan tried as hard as she could - she knew Melissa was doing her a big favour and didn't want to let her down. Finally, Melissa called a halt and Susan groaned with the unaccustomed strain on her muscles.

"Go and have a shower, Suzy, and then come back here, we need to get rid of all those aches and pains with a full massage."

When, Susan returned, Melissa took her towel that she'd wrapped round herself from the shower and told her to get up on the table. Susan looked round for the little towels but didn't see them. She supposed that Melissa had already seen her naked and in the throes of orgasm, so she supposed it didn't matter. It made her a bit tingly, actually. The massage was wonderful, and she felt limp and relaxed, with the burning muscles on the previous hour only a dim memory. Melissa had carefully avoided Susan's pussy but had thoroughly stroked and pinched her nipples until the air was redolent with the smell of aroused girl.

"Now, we'll have the first depilatory session. It'll take many sessions to get it right and avoid too much discomfort, but it'll be worth it in the end."

Susan wasn't completely sure of this part of the plan, but she did want to be like the other girls and knew that these treatments would be well outside what she could afford herself. Melissa attached a clean, sterile fine needle to the electrode and slid it into the base of the very first hair. Pressing the foot switch caused the machine to hum and Susan felt a sharp sting near her pussy.

"Ooh, I felt that," said Susan.

Melissa rubbed the spot, and the sting was replaced by the lovely sensation of Melissa's fingers on her pussy. As the process continued, with alternative pain and pleasure, Susan felt herself drawing slowly to an inevitable peak. But whenever she got so very near, she'd feel the sharp sting of the next pulse and the peak would recede, just a little. Eventually, she got to the point of almost screaming at Melissa to do something, not leave her in this continuous state of torture.

As Melissa applied the electrolysis, she carefully observed her charge, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm, but always stopping short and bringing her back with the brief pain. Her pussy was soaked. Her juices had run down her bottom and pooled on the massage table. Her hips were constantly churning in an effort to achieve her goal. Melissa had twice told her to stop and keep still, much to the girl's shame.

"There, that's enough for today, we don't want you to get too sensitive."

Susan groaned with unfulfilled arousal.

"Now, we'll just rub in some soothing balm!" and with that, Mellissa dipped her fingers into some cream and applied it to the outside of her pussy lips, gradually moving closer to her clitoris. The girl had started panting, interspersed with raw moans and gasps of pleasure. Eventually, it became too much, the dam broke, and she convulsed in a huge orgasm that sprayed her juices all over the table, accompanied by screams of pleasure and release. She was left almost unconscious, basking in the warm afterglow of her incredible orgasm. She roused to see Melissa smiling down at her.

"Oh no," she cried, I've done it again!"

"Shush, Suzy, my pet. It's all right. A woman needs her release, and if you can't see to it yourself, I don't mind - consider it part of the service. Besides, you look so beautiful when you come. Now get dressed, and off home with you and I'll see you tomorrow."

Susan started to put her panties back on but Melissa shook her head,

"Wait till you get home to put your panties back on - you need to let your skin breathe after the electrolysis."

When she'd slipped the dress on and her sandals, Melissa looked at her and said, "That dress really suits you, I must look through the pile I was getting rid of and see if any more might fit you. I have a couple with stretchy tops or with a top button that could be left undone to fit your bigger breasts."

So it was that Susan again found herself walking home in a little dress with nothing on underneath. She was so relieved to get home so she could mop up her wet pussy with a tissue and put some sensible underwear on. Still, her only thought was of her throbbing pussy and how she'd like Melissa to put some more cream on it.

When she returned the next day, it was more of the same, her exercise routine, shower, massage and electrolysis followed by the soothing balm on her pussy accompanied by a thunderous orgasm which left her weak and helpless. Melissa had brought down a couple of summer sundresses that she thought might fit.

"Try these on Suzy and see if they fit - you can have them if they do, I was just taking them down to the charity shop."

The dresses were beautiful and hardly worn. One of them had a button-up top to it that would fit if she undid the top button. Melissa undid another one, and her breasts thrust out of the dress almost exposing the nipple.

"That looks great on you, Suzy."

Susan wasn't too sure - it looked far too revealing to her, she didn't see how she would dare wear it in public. The other had a stretchy bodice that covered her but moulded to her breasts like a second skin. At least she could wear a bra with it she thought. Melissa insisted she take them.

When she got home, she took off the dress she was wearing - it was one of her own, well, her Mommy had bought it, and it was plain and sensible in comparison to Melissa's. She tried on again the button-up dress, but with two buttons undone, she felt it was a little too much. The other stretched tightly over her bra-encased breasts. It was better, though she suspected that the outline of her industrial strength bras made it look much less attractive than it should do. She decided to leave it on. The skirt part was very flared and when she spun round it lifted, baring her lithe thighs.

"My goodness, I'd better be careful if I come home in this, otherwise some stranger might get a glimpse of my bare pussy." With that thought her pussy clenched and moistened, but she quickly pushed the thought away and hurried downstairs to help her mom, who'd just come in.

When Denise saw her daughter, Susan, coming towards her in the kitchen, she recognized that she was somehow different than of late. She didn't recognise the dress - it had an indefinable look of quality about it, not something that she'd ever bought for her daughter. And she had a glow about her that was the opposite of her usual dull listless self. Perhaps there was a boy involved. She'd have to keep her on a very short leash from now on, if she wanted to preserve her virtue.

"Where did you get that dress?"

"My friend Melissa gave it to me."

"Melissa? You've never mentioned that name before."

"No, she's a lady that lives in the Heights, I met her coming home from school. She asked me to help her move a table. She's asked me round every afternoon since."

"Now Melissa, I don't want you to go bothering this woman, I'm sure she has better things to do than natter with a schoolgirl."

"But Mom, she's really lonely and we get on famously, and she's a beautician and she's been helping me with my hair and stuff."

Denise had noticed that Susan was looking much better of late, she had a certain spring in her step, not her usual self. So maybe there was no boy involved, after all.

"Well, please ask her to give me a ring, I want to make sure you're not being a bother to her."

"OK, I will, Mommy."

The next day, while she was having her shower, Melissa had rung Suzy's Mom and satisfied her that she really enjoyed Susan's company, that she looked forward to her visits and that they were becoming fast friends. In return, Denise thanked Mrs. Foster for taking her daughter under her wing and thanked her for the gift of the dress.

"Oh, it's nothing, Denise, I have more clothes than I can possibly wear, and even with my walk-in wardrobe, I need to get rid of loads of stuff to fit in my new clothes. Think nothing of it, I'm glad they are going to a friend."

"I'll tell Susan to mind you when she's at your house, but if you feel the need to be strict with her, don't stand on ceremony."

When Susan got out of the shower, Melissa reported the conversation with her mother. "She said I could be strict with you Suzy. That means I have permission bend you over this table and spank you, if you give me trouble!", she smiled, and with that, she lightly slapped Susan's bottom. "How many strokes Suzy? Six of the best", she said laughingly. And with that she gave five more slaps to her bottom, at which Susan let out a cry of dismay, the last couple had been a little more than playful.

"I'm sorry, Suzy, I didn't mean those last two, here, let me rub it better." And so, Melissa rubbed Susan's bottom, gradually slipping between her cheeks until her fingertips were gliding over her slippery pussy lips. Susan responded by unconsciously spreading her legs and raising her bottom to present her pussy to the older woman.

"Do you like that, Suzy?"

"Mmmm, oh yes!"

Melissa continued to work Susan's pussy, sliding her fingers all the way down to her clitoris and back up again. When she neared the brink, Melissa lightly rubbed her thumb over her anus and this catapulted the girl into a frenzied orgasm. She allowed her to recover and turned her over, gradually relaxing her by caressing her breasts. When Susan had settled down, she bent to the task of depilation, and this followed by the soothing balm and another thunderous orgasm. When it was time to get dressed and go home, Susan left off her bra, it so spoiled the line of the dress. Her breasts were only covered by the thinnest of material, and of course she never wore panties now on the way home. She still found the experience scary and was always relieved to get home, but while she would never admit it, the freedom of being naked under a little scrap of a dress excited her. She always had to dry her pussy by the time she got home. I didn't help the fact that Melissa always kissed her on the lips when they met and when she left to go home. At first it was just a light brushing of the lips, but as time went on, they became longer and longer and more intense and they always left her breathless and her heart beating strongly.

This became the pattern over the next few weeks. Slowly she became fitter and more lithe. Her skin had improved dramatically to a healthy glow and she'd lost that little bit of extra weight; she was looking good. Her posture still needed some work, but Melissa had plans for that. The depilation was going well. Very well, a work of art, in fact. There only remained a little patch of hair above her clitoris, the entire rest of her pussy and bottom was smooth and without blemish. The remaining patch had been selectively thinned, with the thicker hairs removed and the outer hairs gradually thinned to bare skin, so that it looked entirely natural, how a young girl just entering puberty might look like. Melissa so hated the landing strip look, it was so artificial-looking. After each session, Susan very much looked forward to her 'relief massage'. She readily spread her legs in anticipation and the ingrained response was so pronounced, so Pavlovian, that she was positively dripping by the time Melissa approached the massage table.

On this day, Melissa finished the massage and said, "Well, no more depilation from now on, I'm sure you be pleased to hear, so up you get and put your clothes on."

"But Melissa, what about..."

"What about what, Suzy?"

"My eh...my pussy?"

"Suzy, we're finished now, you don't need the cream there anymore."

Oh, but Melissa, I need...I need..."

"Do you need your pussy rubbed, Suzy?"

"Oh, yes please, Melissa!"

"Suzy, what I see before me isn't a pussy. A pussy is what women have. You, on the other hand, have a very wet, steaming and swollen cunt. A cunt is what horny sluts have. Do you want me to finger your cunt, Suzy? And squeeze your tits and pinch your nipples? If that's what you want, you'll have to ask me."

Susan looked up at Melissa who was smiling gently down at her, somewhat uncertainly. Susan had never said the C-word. Even just the thought of it made her embarrassed. She just didn't think she could say it. Was she really a horny slut? It sounded awful. But the feeling in her pussy was hard to deny and she'd got so used to having her 'tensions' relieved.

"Please Melissa, will you squeeze my tits and finger my c...my cu...my cunt?" At the first utterance of the C-word, she felt a pulse of sensation go straight to her pussy.

"Your what cunt, Suzy?"

"Oh God!...My wet...steaming...horny cunt, Melissa?"

"Of course, Suzy pet" and with that, Melissa quickly thumbed her clitoris and roughly grabbed one of her full breasts and pinched the turgid nipple. Susan immediately exploded into a tumultuous orgasm. When it had died down, she sobbed quietly on the table, completely humiliated.

"Shush Suzy, easy, easy. There, there, it's all right. Please don't feel that I think any less of you, Suzy. You are very dear to me, and I wouldn't want to hurt you for the world. But I said those things to make you face your own sexuality. You are a horny slut, and there is nothing wrong with that. You can't change what you are and denying your true nature will only cause you unhappiness in the long run. I love you, Suzy and I love the fact that you are a horny slut. I want to continue helping you to be the best woman you can be. Do you still trust me?"

"Do you really mean that, Melissa? I think the world of you, and I couldn't bear the thought of you thinking badly of me. I do trust you, and Mommy did say to mind everything you said. So yes, I will follow your advice."

"That's wonderful, Suzy! ...Can I ask you something?"

"Anything!"

"You're so beautiful when you come and I get so aroused watching you... I have needs too, Suzy. In fact, I have a wet, needy cunt right now. Will you take care of it for me?

"But I don't know what to do..."

"Here, slide up the massage table on you back and tilt your head backwards." With that, Melissa stood at the head of the table and lifted her skirt to reveal she wasn't wearing any underwear and that her pussy lips were wet and shiny with desire. She moved towards Susan and settled her wet pussy over the girl's mouth. "Now lick me Suzy and make me come!"

Susan had never even imagined doing this in her wildest dreams, but the heady aroma of Melissa's pussy filled her nostrils and fuelled a desire she'd never known existed. She slipped out her tongue and lapped at the woman's pussy lips. The taste wasn't unpleasant, and she continued, trying to give her the best come that she could.

Melissa enjoyed Suzy's pussy lapping immensely. Not being naturally gay or even bisexual previously, she'd really begun to like the girl, but it was also the combination of Suzy's shyness and reluctance and the power she had over her that was a powerful aphrodisiac. She wasn't very skilled yet, but Melissa had a lovely come, thank you very much, and when she'd got back to Earth, she looked down to see Suzy's face shiny with her juices and looking adoringly up at her.

"Was that OK, Melissa?"

She drew Suzy up and held her face in her hands and thoroughly kissed the girl's mouth, her tongue parting her lips and seeking out hers. It left them both breathless.

"It was lovely, Suzy. Now get dressed and get back home before I drag you off to my bedroom!"