Liberated Pt. 07

Story Info
Discovering Neil's nonconsensual activities.
2.3k words
4.19
1.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface.

Exploring every sexual opportunity presented.

What's next?

Who's next?

This is the 7th part. I hope you enjoy reading these as much as I did writing.

Chapter 20

Monday 7:30 a.m. I request Jill meet for breakfast to chat about our steamy weekends. I listen as she gushes about what a great time and how awesome Claire is.

I tell her about my meeting at the lawyers.

"You have his phone?" Jill quite excited

"Claire showed me her messages, she told Neil no, several times. He lied, told her you were separated, and currently with a boyfriend. So, she insisted if he's single there's no reason not to go to his place. She really believed he wasn't married. You can confirm it on his phone."

"No matter, I'm done with him, I don't blame Claire. He's the pig."

"He drugged and sodomized his brother's wife and the audacity to record it; that's how frikkin slimy he is, that's why I kept his phone."

"What, are you serious?"

"Yes."

"Then I had brunch at the golf club, Camille seduced me."

"Isn't she great, and Sid's so gentle, both so talented."

"Wait, what, you know them sexually?"

"Hell ya, we've been swinging, nearly 2 years, soon after I started working at Peak." She casually sipped her coffee, "Saturday was the first party at their house I've missed. Claire was our targeted guest, but they've been wanting you to join us for months, so we adapted. Sid called me when you were with Camille; they didn't want any possible drama. We agreed it best Claire didn't attend, so I had a private weekend with her."

"Well, I participated in the entertainment program, and it was recorded."

"The Black Mumba Trio, Oh my gawd, really, you and that black snake?"

"Yes, so many orgasms, it culminated with me squirting, and I passed out. Sid had to carry me to a bed."

"Wow, wish could have I seen that."

"Well, I have the only copy of the recording." I nod excitedly, "I'm considering having an orgy of my own this coming weekend and showing it."

"How much? I'll pay to attend. Gawd, I love orgies. And I really can't wait to hook up with you."

"I have a planned guest list, yes, you're on it, Claire is too; I was going to do a bondage session with her if she agrees to in front of others, if not I met a young couple." I show Jill the pic from Sunday.

"Penelope would agree."

"I'm there, if I'm alive." she giggles.

"Gawd, it's not like waking up next to someone and feeling frisky." Jill rubs my hand,

"I'm horny, it's not even 8 am, we're out for breakfast & you've got me wet, can we skip work?"

"Sorry, Sid just hired me, but I'll happily take a raincheck, I'd like for us to get freaky together,"

"Damn you sure did a lot on the weekend,"

"Sunday was as wild as Saturday, I had a threesome with Neil's brother Carl and his wife Bernice, she was the one with me at Luigi's."

"Oh yes, she's a hot mama. I'd like a go with her too."

"I expect they'll wanna CUM to my orgy. AND Odette Camille's maid." I show her a pic.

"Odette, I know her, she's a hottie, but Camille's protective of her. Did you hook up with her too?"

"Not yet, we wanted too, Camille stopped us, Odette had to work, but Odette asked me to arrange a time."

"Geezus, Erin a few days ago you were a prude, a married monogamist, refusing everyone; now you got em lined up wanting to fuck, and you're willing. That's so awesome."

"It all, just happened, I wasn't looking, or considering it, BUT I'm loving it." We giggled like schoolgirls sharing lover's lane stories. We realized it was time to go for work.

8:30 am. Peak Investments financial firm.

I have a few minutes with Sid in his office he explains the game plan.

Sid assembles the sales staff with expense accounts or company credit cards into the board room.

"Neil Martin has been fired; he misused the company's expense account privileges." Sid speaks; "This is Erin, I hired her to audit your expenses. You will not have access to your computers today until an I.T. person or Erin has backed up all your files."

He gestures for me to address them.

"Hi, I'm Erin, I will be auditing each of you. I'm not your enemy, I'm just here to follow the numbers, if your expenses are legitimate, you have nothing to worry about."

"If we cannot validate your expenses, then disciplinary action will be taken." Sid adds, "If anyone wishes to confess to any questionable expenses, please contact myself or Erin confidentially, immediately. Do not go to your offices alone."

Sid asks me "Who would you like to assist you?"

"Your newest account personal, someone who has no affiliation to any staff, a trusted I.T. person and if possible, Jill, I have reason to believe she is trustworthy, and she has a good general knowledge of the staff, all files, and such; IF, you agree that you trust her to be impartial."

"Ok, I agree, I'll have Claire take over reception. You start in Neil's office, and I'll send you an accountant, Jill. I'll have an I.T. person screen the staff, with me."

Jill starts with follow up phone calls as I start comparing Neil's expenses with his appointment calendar.

Chapter 21

One name consistently stands out on Neil's calendar, it coincides with weekly expenses at the Marriot. I call the number in the company directory; I get a voice mail. I see a matching cell # in Neil's personal call list, a female answer. "Yes."

"Is this Natalie Stevenson?"

"Yes, who's this. What's going on, how'd you get this number, this is a special burner phone?" She sounded very distraught.

"I'm Erin, an auditor, doing investigating at Peak Investments. Your name appears several times on Neil Martin's computer calendar."

"You have this phone, what are you investigating?"

"Yes Natalie, Neil has been fired and we are following up with his clients."

"I am nearby, can I have a private, confidential, off the record meeting? Say in a 1/2 hour?"

"Yes, that would be great." I hang up and go to Sid.

"Natalie Stevenson is coming in for a private meeting." She sounds very concerned."

"Natalie is one of our biggest clients. She owns several boutiques and salons. Her husband is a large land developer, their combined portfolio is many millions of dollars. We'll meet her together."

Natalie arrives, she is an exceptionally well dressed, stunning blonde. She is removing her white gloves when Sid and I approach. She extends her right hand. I give it a light shake. She has gorgeous blue eyes.

"Natalie, so good to see you, please follow me." Sid says as he pats her hand between his.

She follows Sid and I fall in line, admiring her long legs in dark silk nylons, and her sensuous butt sway.

'God, I never lusted for a woman like this last week, have I turned into some sort of sexual pervert?'

We enter Sid's office.

"Is this private, no recording, no cameras?" She quizzes.

"Yes Natalie, it is." Sid replies.

"Neil was fired, you have his computer and his phone?"

"We do, well we have his computer here, and my lawyer has his phone." I assure her.

"What about a laptop or another computer at his home?" She's quite anxious, nervously asking.

"Natalie, I'm his former wife, Neil was on a date when I locked him out, I assure you he has no devices with him, and no access to anything he did have."

"Ok, then what I have to say is in strictest of confidence." We both nod.

She takes a seat, a deep sigh,

"A couple months ago, Neil called me to update my portfolio." She was visibly nervous and fidgeted.

"Neil always made sexual advances, but I adamantly refused. It was a foolish mistake; I never should have invited him to my house." Natalie started to fight back tears, her voice cracking.

"After a coffee; he grabbed me, forced me to the bedroom, tied me to my bed." Her voice breaking, tears begin.

"My daughter arrived when he was sodomizing me." He threatened us both; she complied." Natalie was crying now, wiping her eyes with a handkerchief from her designer bag.

"Sophia was a virgin, naive, she had no idea who he was. Fearing for both our lives, she did as he instructed. He recorded her undressing; posing her sexually with my restrained body; straddling me, doing a 69." Natalie was weeping but continued.

"Then on all 4's, face in my crotch, her hands on my breasts, he mounted her from behind like the animal he is. He took her virginity, and anally assaulted her, recording the whole sordid event." She cried, took a few moments collecting herself.

"When he released me and left, Sophia was crying hysterically. She needed medical attention. Afraid, from Neil's threats, Sophia lied, told the Dr. she was playing with a toy, that ripped her anus." Natalie continued with an angry, momma bear fierceness in her voice.

"He threatened to expose the recordings publicly, and the videos did look like we participated, as mother and daughter. He claimed I invited him to our house to participate." She regained some composure.

"2 weeks ago, I offered him 1 million dollars cash for the videos. He refused, then came to the house uninvited, forced Sophia to perform cunninglingus on me as he sodomized her again, recording another sordid episode. When he was getting dressed, he stated.

'I have 5 edited episodes, one million each.' And if I do not have it by next week, I'll make another recording, adding another million; at 10, I begin releasing 1 recording a week, until you pay; or lose everything; choose wisely.'

She sighed deeply.

"I'm willing to pay. I was at the bank, when I answered that burner phone thinking it was Neil; I've collected the 5 million, it's in the trunk of my car right now; we are to meet tomorrow at 2."

"Why haven't you gone to the police?" I ask.

"His word against ours, like he said, it looks like we participated; it was in our house, if we go to court, the recordings become public, that'll ruin us. If you have them, he can no longer blackmail us."

"Natalie, go to the police, report him, he did similar to his brother's wife, she's willing to testify; there's also episodes from work colleagues. I doubt it will go to court. He is currently in need of money, he'll show up to the hotel, they can arrest him there."

"I will go to the police." She stood, forcing a smile.

"This is a real blessing, thank you." She tears up again.

"I'll contact my lawyer and have Neil's phone sent to the police, good luck, I'm very sorry for what he did to you both." Hugging me, before leaving.

"Save all files before the police seize Neil's computer. Go to Michelle's office next." Sid tells me. I nod.

Chapter 21

I call my lawyer and update her. Requesting she expedite our agreement before Neil gets arrested. She agrees and confirms his lawyer will receive it within the hour and request he sign tomorrow, first thing.

I compare Michelle's expense report with her calendar. I browse her emails, there's a 'Neil' folder, messages going back a year. Most requesting Michelle to hook up at the Marriot. She repeatedly rebuked him. The most recent requested she join him in a threesome. She spurns him, expresses her annoyance, with vulgarities. Neil sent her stories with sexual connotations, explicit pictures, and vids. I was curious why she saved them.

I text Blair: Will you help me move out my bed tonight? I ordered a new one, to be delivered tomorrow. Please ask Carrie if she's home tomorrow to let the delivery guys in? I understand if you have plans, I'll ask Carl thanks.

I text Bernice to meet me for lunch.

I go behind Claire at the reception desk. Grasp a handful of her crimson curls. "Know who I am."

"Yes, I had no idea Neil was married, he claimed he wasn't."

I twist her hair, knowing it is hurting her scalp.

"Why should I believe that. Your friends with Jill, aren't you?"

"Y Y YES." She stuttered nervously.

"Jill knew he was married, why didn't you ask her to confirm?"

"I, I, don't know. I believed him."

"You're a useless dumb slut that's why, you wanted him to fuck you, to ram you from behind, didn't you."

"Y y yes I wanted him, but I didn't know he was married."

"I don't think you cared, I think I should punish you, spank you, maybe a little whipping will smarten you up." I yank her hair, my hand pinches and harshly twists a nipple.

"Oh, I do deserve it. Erin, I do, I'm sorry Erin."

"Jill tells me you fantasize about BDSM." I twist harder, both her tit and hair.

"I would enjoy making your skin as red as your hair, some crisscrossed flogger marks on that derriere you proudly presented to my husband, on my bed, begging my husband to ram into you."

"Oh, I do deserve punishment, yes I would like that, Erin."

"You slut." I lean forward.

"Are you wearing underwear?"

"Uh, no, I don't."

"Open your cunt with your right finger." I whisper, twisting a nipple. Her hand goes between her thighs.

"2 fingers push them in." I bite her earlobe. She squirms.

"There's room in that sloppy cunt for another isn't there?"

"Uh, Yess."

"Do it bitch."

I twist both nipples, whispering in her ear.

"This Saturday. I will discipline you in front of my orgy friends, you will submit, and I'll record it. Understand."

"Yes, yes Erin, I will submit." Her voice cowering.

"You slut; don't call me Erin, you low life whore, you'll call me Ma'am." I yank her nipple hard; she winces. "Any time you don't, I punish you more' GOT IT?"

"Yes Ma'am. Yes." I slap her tit and leave.