Liberated Pt. 09

Story Info
“Could I have more please sir?”
2.3k words
3.08
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface Part 9

I'm exploring every sexual opportunity presented.

I'm searching, initiating opportunities now, what's next?

I hope you enjoy reading, as I do creating.

Chapter 26

I watch for Michelle to enter the office.

She's tall, likely 6'2", elegantly dressed, attractive, no makeup, not a stunning body, but decent; a confident, no-nonsense stride, a powerful sexy vibe. She has a cute haircut; thick, coarse, dark brown hair, a pixie with her left side shaved. Possibly because I saw her in the porn vids; but I see a sexuality as she struts past. I rise to confront her when my lawyer calls.

"Neil's arriving in 20 minutes."

I tell Sid and leave.

Neil was calm, signed all the papers, without saying a word.

"Ok, where's my phone?" He requests loudly, a gruff, demanding tone.

"I had to relinquish it to the police." Brenda states. "Natalie reported your assault and your attempt to extort them. The police are here to arrest you."

"You bitch, this is all your fault." Neil hollers, as 2 officers enter, cuffing him.

"Really Neil;" I shake my head,

"You lie, you cheat, you forcibly sodomize, you record these sordid scenarios, you try blackmailing, and yet, you blame me." I scoff loudly.

"Neil, you prefer anal," I chuckle "I believe you'll soon get your fill; hahaha." I laugh at the pun, so does Brenda. "You'll have plenty of time to reflect on who's to blame." I'm so smug, a huge smile.

I record Neil's arrest, I forward it to, Bernice, Blair, Jill, & Sid.

"Erin, once Neil is convicted, you'll have access to all his assets, I'll start the necessary paperwork."

"I also want my maiden name, 'Simpson' so whatever that needs, do it."

I text Natalie: {Arresting Vid} you and Sophia are ok now.

Natalie replies: What a relief and barely before I paid him 5 million. Oh, thank you Erin. I want to gift you a reward, I owe you more than a thank you. Can I meet you at the office? Maybe yet today.

Text Natalie: Headed there now,

At Peak Investments, I go directly to Michelle's office.

"Michelle, when I investigated your expense account," I moved behind her, whispered,

"I found your 'candy' file, saved it to this." I dropped the USB, on her desk.

"Your private affairs should not be on a company computer." I again whispered.

"If any of that pornography were visible to the cameras in this office, you would be immediately dismissed."

"You, uh, you, opened them, you saw them?" She tipped her head back looking up at me behind her, with large sultry, puppy dog eyes.

"Of course; I'm investigating everything. I chose not to disclose, it's our secret, because I saw your emails rejecting Neil." I squeezed her shoulders,

"Michelle; you obviously enjoy several sex partners, why did you turn down Neil?"

"Neil is a pervert, a stalker, he made porn to extort people, not for pleasure. I made plans to expose him. That's why I saved the emails. I arranged a threesome with a Black girl. We had a collusion for this weekend."

She twists in her chair to look at me,

"He was caught with Claire, & Sid fired him." I show her the vid, "He signed our divorce papers, and was just arrested for several felonies."

We had 2 staff members still to investigate, I went to a back office.

Nearing lunchtime, Michelle taps on the doorframe.

"Can I buy you lunch?" She steps in "I'm very grateful you didn't expose me, and I feel compelled to share my story with you."

"Ya, sure, we can go now if you're ready."

We walked to the nearby restaurant. Got seated and ordered.

She took a sip of water and began.

"We moved when I was 15, started grade 9 in a different school. Nearly 6 foot tall, awkward, shy, plain, poorly dressed; my single mom, barely made ends meet. Everyone at school told me to try out for the basketball team because I was a foot taller than everyone. I fell on the court more than I successfully shot baskets. It was embarrassing; I had no friends; I became a depressed loner.

In science class, I got paired with Merl for an assignment, he was also a loner; however he had a great self-image, he made me laugh, a lot. He seemed to like me, and I liked him. We started hanging out."

Our food arrived; she continued as we ate.

"That summer, we were at his house watching a movie, he kissed me, my first ever, it was electric; we made out furiously. God, it felt good to be wanted. I didn't stop him, I enjoyed how he made me feel, I willingly & excitedly gave him my virginity that day. We became a sexually insatiable couple; we found ways to hook up as often as possible all summer, often more than once a day."

"I relate, similar to my story, only I was a popular cheerleader, and Neil was the star basketball player."

"I was pregnant in grade 10. Merl ghosted me, again I was alone & depressed. I got labelled easy, a slut. I lost the fetus in month 4. Drugs numbed the pain.

Boys traded drugs for sex. Grade 11, I was caught shoplifting to buy drugs; sent to Juvie; there's no drugs in Juvie, I got clean, but still craved sex. I fucked anyone, anytime, anywhere; I needed sex like I used to need drugs."

Meals finished, she continued. My second year in college, I met Clayton, a hot, black, 3rd year law student. We went to a swinger's club pool party. My first orgy; I stayed the night with the host Black couple. We remained a threesome for several months, I joined their club, that's the vids you saved. I still belong to the club. A few evenings a week, most weekends; consensual, fun sex, no commitments, no guilt, no drama." We finish lunch; she offered her card.

"This is my card, not the companies," she chuckles.

"I live alone, I party every weekend, I've no interest in dating. I have an IUD, and take the pill, to avoid another pregnancy."

I pick up my phone. This past weekend a lot happened; I passed her my phone playing the vid of me on top of Abdu.

"The Black Mumba Trio." She blurts out.

"I have performed with them at our swing club."

"Michelle, I'm hosting a wild orgy this weekend; I will be dominating Claire, Jill requested to participate. 2 couples I had threesomes with, plus another couple. I'll be having sex with tonight, will be attending."

"May I bring a Black friend, he's not Abdu, but has similar attributes, he does an anal routine that starts with tiny toys, ending in sensational pleasure." She puts her card away.

"Erin, I need big cocks, my holes have been stretched, anything less than 10, might as well be a tongue, and it better be talented, or it'll never get me off." She touches my hand.

"6 B's for me; Big Black Beautiful Boners Butt Banging." she chuckles.

"Yes, bring 2 if you want." I wink.

We chit chat as new friends as we walk back to work.

Chapter 27

Natalie is waiting at reception,

"Private chat?"

"Of course, follow me," In a vacant back office.

"This room is monitored." I disclose, as we sit.

"This gift is from Sophia and I. You saved us, not only financially, but mentally, and somewhat physical." She has glossy eyes, fighting back tears, she hands me a gift-wrapped box.

"Don't open it here; it's a gift of gratitude. Do whatever you want with it." She stands.

"Again, thank you." She embraces me a powerful, intense, emotional hug, she leaves.

Near day's end, Sid invites me to dinner, with the suggestion of overnight.

"Can Odette play also" I immediately ask.

"Camille won't allow fraternizing with the help."

"Oh, that'll be rough on the company, Jill, Claire and I all fired?"

"Fair point, I'll talk to Camille, I'll let you know."

"Well, I'll pass on tonight, until at least next week, I've got too much going on." By his facial expression, I don't think Sid's ever been turned down.

Before I leave, I text Odette: Orgy my house Saturday, 9 confirmed. BDSM & anal play demonstrations. BBQ 5:30ish. New bed to share, stay the night. Interested? PLEEEESE! {Happy face emoji with red tongue sticking out}

Odette reply: I've been waiting for your call, some 'visage sur chatte,' hell ya, count me in, definitely interest in cuddling with you all night, breakfast in bed, mmm mm mmm.

I text Carl: I'd like some renovations in my basement, could we discuss if you want to do them, or if too much, who, should I call for a contractor?

Carl reply: will be over about 7 to discuss.

I order supper, strip, smoke a joint, shower, don a red satin robe, supper arrives. The gift-wrapped box is on the coffee table, curiosity wins. I put down my chopsticks. Inside is an expensive leather case; I unzip it, cash; full of new uncirculated $100 bills. I count how many bundles, do a quick math calculation. 1 million dollars. 'WTF' I count again, even as an accountant, I'm unsure, I do the calculations on my phone calculator. In disbelief I recount the zeros; yup 1 million dollars.

'I count it one more time. YUP, 'I'm a millionaire'

I chug my glass of wine, fire up another reefer; I text Natalie: Really, a fucking million dollars??

Natalie reply: Yup, I was prepared to give Neil 5, so 1 for you is well worth it; I was thinking 2, 1 from each of us. So, if you find something that requires more, call me. If you're the type that doesn't want it, donate it, give it away.

'Fuck I don't know what to do with a million dollars.'

Natalie reply: Well, take a gamble, first off keep it a secret, friends will turn on you for less; believe me. I recommend you invest in some crazy business idea, if it doesn't work; oh well, c'est la vie, if it does, you go girl. Whatever you decide, enjoy it, you definitely deserve it.

I sit back stunned, mind spinning, a bit more Thai, another wine, waiting for Carl. I browse a website searching for furniture items for my intended rumpus/playroom.

I order 2 sectional sofas, 2 coffee tables, a large wine fridge, 4 padded gym mats.

Carl & Bernice arrive, as she comes to hug me, her hands go inside my robe, fingers fondling my breast, her left rubs my labia.

"Mmm hmm, later," I kiss her fully on the lips.

"Business first; I share my basement reno plans. "Grooved wall display board here, a padded bench along this wall. Ceiling hooks, for sex swings and restraints." Carl's sketching on a clipboard. I suggest maybe a bathroom, and a large guest bedroom.

"I can complete everything, but the bathroom, in the next couple days." He qualifies, "if all supplies are available, then everything but painting will be completed by Saturday."

"Ok Carl, what's a fair price for the complete renos, not a family price; I want 'that's what the best contractor in town' would charge."

Carl surprises me,

"Well, family price is $3500. for labor; plus, materials. Best contractor in town, well that's me. So, $4000.00 plus materials cost."

"I'll be right back; I've got a cash stash." I giggle.

I return handing Bernice an envelope,

"Open this in the car, $4000.00 for contractor Carl. You decide what to do with the tip; it's for the family; not just for you Bernice, but you are the one to decide what to spend it on, family holiday, kids' electronics, gift for the house, whatever."

Blair & Carrie arrive to set up the new bed. Carl tells Carrie to sit he'll help.

Carl & Blair are setting up the new bed.

Bernice is between Carrie & I on the sofa sharing a joint. I'm thinking about these 2 sharing their tremendous desire for lesbian sex. Carrie's ogling Bernice's tits, I whisper in Bernice's ear.

"She loves nipples." I raise Bernice's top, Carrie immediately latches onto Bernices nipple, sucking. Bernice sighs, holds Carrie's head, and undoes her pants, my hand reaches to roll Carries hard nipple.

Carrie begins fingering Bernice, who reciprocates and puts her hand up Carries dress.

"Ok girls, let's get naked, and do this right." We strip.

"Bernice, why don't we start with you sitting on the sofa, let Carrie go down on you, I'll eat her from behind. Carrie kneels on the floor, her hands on Bernice's boobs, her face in her crotch. I begin by rimming Carrie. Both gals are moaning, I invade Carries anus with my thumb, forefinger titillating her clit. She is on the verge of a climax, I feel my bum getting rubbed by a pair of rough hands, 'mmm, those are Carls.'

Blair is naked, standing beside Bernice, who's cradling his balls while sucking his penis. I move aside, guiding Carl into Carrie's butt. As he pushes in, she groans and immediately quivers a climax. Bernice has a spasmatic orgasm. I whisper to Carl,

"Pull her back, on top of you." As he lays on the floor with Carrie,

"Blair fuck your wife give her a DP." I squat over Carl's face holding Carrie's ankles high and wide. Blair pushes into his wife's cunt; she's moaning like a calf bawling for its mother.

"If you guys outlast her, I want those fuck sticks in my holes." Bernice is slouched on the sofa her right hand under her bottom, 2 fingers in her anus, left fingers plunging her twat, simulating the DP she's watching. Carrie cries out, shaking from a fierce orgasm. Bernice moves to Blair, he lays on the floor, Bernice rides him, Carl pushes her shoulders down and invades her ass. She orgasms instantly, the guys keep her wailing until they ejaculate.

Carrie crawls to them, in a small child's voice,

"Could I have more please sir?"

"Damn, Neil prevented me all this pleasure?" Everyone laughs. While sharing a joint.

"Blair, take anything you want out of garage, on the condition you dispose of everything else."

I invited them to Saturdays orgy; excitedly everyone accepts. Some hugs, kisses, then they dress and depart.