Liberated Pt. 12

Story Info
My fantasy fulfilling idea seems to be coming to fruition.
2k words
3.27
1.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface.

After another sexually gratifying weekend, I embark on a new career, with a new partner.

This is the 12th part of a (no longer) short story; I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did creating.

Chapter 35

Neil's Benz was detailed and delivered to my driveway. I advertised it on Craig's list; a couple arranges to meet; he handed me a certified check for the full asking price of $145,000.00.

O and I go cruising, looking for ideas for a business location, strip mall, yoga/dance studio, possibly, some are suitable, nothing seems just right.

I receive a call from Brenda to meet in her office in 1 hour.

We arrive at the law office and Brenda sees me right away. I introduce Odette.

"Here's a list of dos and don'ts; it's borderline, but legal, if you follow these guidelines to the letter. Create a private club, participants must become members, paying a membership fee. On property, closed to public access, what happens behind locked doors, is up to the club members, consenting adults. EVERYONE needs to sign a waiver, I have prepared." She separates it from the file folder.

"On camera have EVERYONE read and agree to this statement, sign it on video, keep it on file. Careful and best of luck."

I thank her profusely. I'm giddy with excitement as we leave.

I text Bernice: We're on route.

Reply: door's open, come on in.

I hear familiar sounds from the bedroom. Carls on his back, his powerful, athletic, body builder physique, has a slight sweat glistening. Gawd he's so hot; and Bernice's equally hard, firm athletic body is riding his dick, like a cowgirl, not bouncing, slowly thrusting to and fro. Carl beckon's me closer, I approach, his rough, working man's hand goes up the back of my leg, his thumb touches my anus, then forward to my slit. Bernice reaches for Odette. I remove my clothing, his thumb teasing my inner labia, then up gingerly rubbing my clitoris. His hands guide me over him, his hands on my waist, pulling me to his face. Bernice falls back, Carls hands squeeze my tits. O's face gloms onto mine, we tongue battle looking into each other's eyes as she settles her bottom on Bernice's face. I put my right hand to Bernice's snatch, savagely, manipulating her clit, tweaking, and pinching it. She erupts, screams loudly partially muffled by O. Carl's hands twisting my teats and I melt, as his hands are kryptonite on my skin. He rolls his hips, Bernice moves O off, they roll beside us. Carl pushes me to all fours, he kneels behind me, teasingly rubs his slick tip against my anus.

"Easy big guy, that hole hasn't had use in that direction. Fuck my pussy; get a wet finger or 2 in my ass, get me ready first." He sticks 2 fingers in my cunt, wiggles them, moves the juices to my bunghole as 1 finger enters my butt. I groan and arch my back, curling my hips to assist in his assault. His rugged hands on my ass cheeks, I'm not sure which is more erotic, his awesome cock sliding rhythmically in my cunt; his man hands on my ass; or watching O and Bernice together in a 69, I feel a climax nearing. My eyes close, focusing on his finger in perfect synchronization with his prick. The fierce, intense sensations are intensified when someone pinches my clit. I cry out as my orgasm takes over. He gently, slowly presses his member into my arse, I'm shivering and suddenly Carl's hard cock is deep in my ass, my convulsions, and moans denoting my tumultuous, continual climax.

I'm trembling as Carl's rough hands are roving across my back, shoulders, and hips. O has one hand on my tits, Bernice is playing with my cunny. Carl's relentless pushing of his engorged shaft into me, stopping when his bone is as deep as possible, and again after drawing back, it stalls barely holding the sphincter muscle open, before he rams his cock unhurriedly into me again, creating a flood of ecstasy that radiates out tingling through every pore in my body.

I'm savoring the feel of my tight tunnel walls caressing his manhood's substantial girth, my vaginal muscles flexing on Bernice's fingers. O's fingers on my tits, her tongue parts my lips and caresses my tongue. I feel Carl's sperm gush inside me, his cock spurting that hot, gooey liquid into me. Everything culminates in a tremendous, thunderous explosion of ecstatic pleasure for me, I scream, my body quivering, my legs shaking, then I fall limp.

I'm sure it was several minutes before I relaxed enough to speak.

"Geezus Carl, I've never cum like that, WOW. You're all spectacular, I definitely chose the wrong brother."

"Say what, why give him the credit. That was our doing."

"Yes Bernice, you make a great team, but be honest, Carl makes sex better for both of us."

"Yes, that's true." She nods.

"Bernice told me you were here earlier, shared something that got her quite horny, she wouldn't tell me why. She took the kids to moms, so I knew something sexy was likely to happen. So, when you texted, I couldn't wait, we knew you'd join us. Ok, tell me, spill it girly."

"Chill Carl, geez, Bernice invited us for supper. This appetizer was great, but what's for supper?" I kiss O.

"I'll buy, Bernice, you decide and order."

"Carl, you get the wine and glasses, we're raiding your weed stash, c'mon O." I roll off their bed.

"Geezus, who died and made you supreme ruler." Carl chuckles, looks back as he leaves.

I'm sitting on the sofa & fire up a fat blunt, when Carl arrives with 4 glasses and a bottle of red. Bernice sets down the phone,

"I ordered pizza."

I pass her the joint,

"I got the legal approval we need, It's a go." I raised a glass to Bernice.

"What, wait, what, tell me." Carl pleads.

"Carl, would you have any interest in having intense sex encounters with others; like we just had, whenever you choose?"

"Sure." He responds, a bit hesitantly, puzzled expression.

"Sex with others, wild fantasies realized, you and Bernice, whenever you desire, whoever you want?"

"Ok." Hesitantly, suspicious, he passes O the joint, I take another sip of wine.

"I got a large reward for Neil's arrest, very large, and it was recommended I take chance with it." I toke.

"I'm starting a business that fulfills people's sexual fantasies, I'm asking you to participate; help me run the business share in the profits, no finances required." The doorbell rings, I grab my purse, I'm nude, so what, I open the door, the young fellow's jaw drops, his eyes wide.

I could've given him a piece of toilet paper and said thank you. He was so stunned, I gave him a fifty, took the 2 boxes and closed the door. I set the pizza on the coffee table. Bernice got plates and we settled back down; I continued as we ate.

Chapter 36

"So, I've arranged legalities, confirmed a webpage designer, I'm hunting for a venue, now I need personnel."

"How much of a reward did you receive?" Carl asks.

"Uh, I'm not ready to disclose that yet; suffice it to say, enough," I took another bite.

"I saved Natalie 5 million, and she was very grateful, I have over 300 grand from our bank accounts and selling Neil's car."

I take another slice of pie.

"I asked Bernice to help with office & communication duties, an option to participate in fulfilling fantasies, I'm offering a wage and profit sharing." I eat as they stare at one another.

"I don't need an immediate answer. Mull it over."

"You've confirmed it's legal?" Bernice looks at me.

"Yup. Brenda gave me a list of dos and don'ts today."

"Yup, I was there." O chimed in.

"OK, I'll help. ANNND, I wanna participate with selective fantasies, Carl will too." She nods.

"I will, will I?' Carl looks at her.

"Hell yes, you love sex as much as I do, we'll discuss which encounters we participate in."

"That's great, O, will be sharing duties. I'm so happy to begin this journey with you. I'll likely be able to handle the first growth, but I expect we'll be overwhelmed quickly, so I'm hoping Jill & Claire will join us. My priority now is a venue; a clubhouse type of building is required. A private entrance, several private rooms would be required. I just don't know what to look for, or where."

"I'm a personal trainer for a realtor," Bernice picks up her phone, tapping keys.

"A hall, clubhouse type of building, private entrance?" She looks at me "what else?"

"Bonus would be separate rooms, provisions for a wet bar."

Bernice sends a text to Emma. I finish my pizza, we're sipping wine, chatting, sharing ideas; Bernices phone chimes.

Emma's reply: an English pub?? 6 rooms upstairs. Adjoining dance hall currently rented for dance classes and Yoga. Would that be an option?

Bernice reads the reply.

"Hell ya, that'll work. I wanna look at it."

Bernice text to Emma: My friend would like to view asap.

Emma reply: Will arrange, get back to you.

"A bar, rooms, a hall, sounds perfect." I chug my wine, give O an excited hug and kiss.

"Carl, will you view it with me, structure concerns etc., and I'll need advice as how to renovate, alter to suit our needs. I'm so excited, I'm vibrating inside. Just like our first night." I take O's head between my hands and plant a huge kiss on her lips.

"OOO, I'm so excited."

Carl gets another bottle of wine from the kitchen, fills everyone's glass, I decide on another slice.

Emma text: Does tomorrow at 10 work for you?

Bernice reply: Yes. Send address.

"Frikkin awesome, Carl, can you come with me?" I ask.

"Hey, if Carl's cumming with anyone, I want to be there too." She giggles.

"How about we have some dessert, Erin?" Bernice asks shaking her boob at me.

"I'm sorry sweety, my mind is fully intent on my new endeavor. I'm going to go, do more planning, make some calls." I turn to O,

"I'm ok if you would like to stay and play?" I get dressed, O also dresses, we give hugs and drive home.

I send a group text to Jill, Claire, Blair & Carrie, Tyrone, Michelle, Penelope & Jim: I would like to know if you would like to join a swap/swing club, my current plan is to have once a month party similar to Saturday's.

A separate request for you to consider. I have begun a new company, an online webpage where people request to fulfill their fantasies. I am looking at a property tomorrow with rooms above a bar. You're included in this text as I'm looking for persons to participate in fulfilling sexual fantasies. Of course, you're on the top of my list before I seek recruits. Bernice, Carl & Odette have already agreed to help. Please consider and reply by text or call. Any questions; please ask. I am fully committed to this, I have investigated the legal requirements, I have a fellow to build the website. Hoping to be fully operational in 2 months.

Text reply from Jill; no men, phhtuuhie, LOL, book me daily with gals, yes, I'll discuss assisting with the business in person.

Text reply from Claire: Count me in, have sex will travel, hahaha.

Text reply from Blair: we'd enjoy the club, & maybe occasional playtime, of course with kids, we need to plan ahead.

Text reply from Penelope: we'll join the club; contact us with options when business is ready, we'll give it consideration.

Text reply from Tyrone: Sounds exciting, yes, I'd be willing to participate, let me know, who, what, where, when, I know why, and how, LOL.

Text reply from Michelle: My job at Peak is priority, but would like some playing, stay in touch, keep me informed.

I give a blanket response: Great, I will be in touch, likely next week, will know more after the real estate decision.