Liberated Pt. 20

Story Info
Natalie wants to explore lesbianism.
1.7k words
3.33
1.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 20

Nearing completion on renovating a bar and focused on starting a sex club.

What, OR Who's next?

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did creating.

Chapter 48

8 am, the workers are moving freshly painted chairs and tables back into place. Fresh baking smells delicious. Security guy is running tests on the surveillance system. We grab a coffee, and croissant and take a seat.

"Next weekend, O, we'll take a couple days away; what should we do? Vegas, Banff, Paris, Amsterdam; stay in bed, spa day? Picnic, mani-pedi, you choose."

"I do have a place in mind Erin. Will you trust me, I'll arrange everything, it'll be a surprise, I'll pack, drive, you can totally relax."

"Ok, but a hint, to be sure I'm not against it?"

"A rustic lodge in the woods, edge of a lake, I know you'll like it. Friday supper by the fire, make love under the stars. Saturday we can stay in bed, or go for a hike to the nearby waterfalls, maybe a naked swim, a canoe excursion on the lake. Have supper prepared right in front of us. Sunday, the spa, massage. Fine dining. We can spend all the time we want in bed, on the floor, in the grass, on the beach, nude or not."

"Ok, book it, that sounds fun, sexy and relaxing."

Sitting in the fresh, bright café, shiny black and white checkerboard floor, red and white chairs and tables, red curtains, white walls. I don't see anything needed except happy, smiling customers.

Moving into the bar, I survey the tan walls, white wainscoting, not your old fashioned, dull, dark bar, but an uplifting, bright feeling. Hmm, I text, Carl, Bernice, and Odette to meet me.

"I'm incredibly happy with the café. I'm thinking maybe laser lights in here, synchronized with the music, mostly on the ceiling but every so often a lightning flash of bright white, a distraction around the room. What do you think?"

"Absolutely love it," Bernice says, Carl nods.

"Everyone on board with opening Monday?"

"Bar and Café are ready, let's go for it."

"Steve, I'm calling a staff meeting for 2. You ready to open Monday."

"We're ready." He answers.

"We'll soon need a dishwasher/prep person. I know someone."

"Go ahead, call, have him meet me."

"Great."

I text Claire, Terry, Jenny, Josie: Staff meeting Sunday @ 2.

All reply positive.

A young fellow, with a man bun walks in.

"Erin?"

"I'm Erin."

"I'm Cory, Steve called me, I'm an experienced kitchen helper."

"Steve's in the kitchen through there."

I arrange a meeting later today for a quote to

install a light show,

Steve and Cory return and sit.

"Erin, with Cory helping we can handle anything with some forefront planning."

"Will you commit to a year Cory?" I ask.

"If Steve and Steph are here, I'm here."

"What wage?"

"$16. An hour."

"I'll start you at $15 prove you belong on our team; you'll get 16. It only took Steve days to prove his worth, leave your information before leaving, welcome to 5F's Cory."

I'm selecting photos when a scruffy looking young man enters, uncombed mullet, ripped jeans, Rock band t-shirt, tattoos, face piercings.

"I'm Aaron, you want to hook-up some led, music sync." "Aaron, I'm Erin." I stand,

"I'd like a laser light show in the bar, in sync with the music, across the ceiling, maybe an occasional, flash across the entire room."

"Sure, no problem, will you be opening a club in the hall?"

I look at him puzzled, wondering how he might have heard about our club.

"We do, D. J's, lights, smoke, pyrotechnics, this city needs a hot spot. This location would be killer for that."

"Well, we are discussing a club, wedding venue maybe."

"I can set up a wicked display in here for $3100.00. The hall, $8-10,000.00 the best of everything, to synch with a D.J. it'll be wild." He turns, or for 13 grand, I'll set up everything, so anyone can be a D.J, for weddings whatever."

"$2800, do the bar, if I'm impressed, we'll likely do the hall."

"I can bring in guys tomorrow, be done around 4."

"OK." We shake.

Text from Natalie: Hey girl, I'm at Peak, Sid told me about your new place, I'd love to visit.

Reply: 1482 Prince St.

Text from Natalie: on my way.

Natalie arrives, hair done up, mid-thigh, black/white dress. Dark silk stockings, white heels. We hug.

"Please show me around."

'Damn, she's tremendously sexy, enticing, I must try and seduce her.

I give her the tour, flirting; cautious, suspicious that Neil tainted her sexual appetite. Viewing the upstairs rooms, I'm sharing my vision of 7F's. In the 3rd room, Natalie sits on the bed,

"Erin," she pats the bed beside her. I sit. Wanting to kiss her cute, upturned nose and pouty lips.

"I've been single 4 years, no sexual activity besides Neil's rape." She chokes up, struggles, I place her hand between mine, on her leg.

"I've had profound sexually perverse thoughts since Neil assaulted us." She gazes into my eyes.

"Obscene, lewd thoughts that Sophia's lesbian action evoked." Sighing, she lowers her head.

"Not the incest, but the lesbianism has aroused me; Immensely, I can't stop thinking about it, I don't know what to do." She looks at me, I see lust, mixed with anxiety, and curiosity.

"You're telling me about this fantasy fulfilling business you're starting, has got my mind racing, I'm extremely horny, and would like to explore a same sex fantasy."

I get up, lock the door, as I turn back, I remove my dress, standing nude, Natalies eyes are devouring my body.

I motion her to stand. I embrace her, as our soft lips meet, her tongue touches mine and swirls in my mouth. I lift her dress breaking us apart. I step back gazing at her naked beauty.

"Natalie, you're absolutely stunning." Her long slender legs adorned in black silk stockings with the seam up the back, held by a red garter, a sexy black lace thong. Her voluptuous breasts, straining to be released from a red lace brassiere. I move behind, kissing the nape of her neck, unclasping her bra, my fingers cup under the marvelous mounds, she twists her head to kiss me, she turns, moaning. My fingers roll her firm, pencil eraser nipples, her fingers squeeze my boob.

We fall together onto the bed. My leg pushes between hers, putting pressure on her vulva, I pulse my leg against her. We kiss feverishly, tongues dueling, I move to her tiny dark nipple, circling the erect protrusion with my tongue, nibbling tenderly. I put my second leg between hers and start a gentle hip pumping action, she parts her legs wide, nearly doing the splits; a deep inhale as my mouth moves lower, my fingers manipulating her tits.

She's moaning constantly now, her breathing changes, her hearts beating faster, her neck and bosom is flushed red; she's like putty in my hands.

'Decision time, take her over the brink now, and continue with a multiple, OR prolong, taking her on a roller coaster, treating her to many peaks and valleys of sexual pleasure.'

She's experiencing her foremost fantasy; she's been years without an orgasm.

I decide to play with my food before eating. I stick my tongue in her belly button, squeezing both boobs firmly, tweaking the sensitive buds, licking downward. I lower my face until my nose touches her labia through the flimsy fabric.

"My gawd, your scent is powerful, pungent, delightful."

I lick the smooth skin, tracing along the edge of her thong. Nibbling at her labia through the lace, a promise of what is to come. She's writhing, sighs deeply.

My fingers delicately move the thong aside, her inner lips are large, dark edged; hang temptingly beyond the outer, fatter labial mound.

I suck as much of her soft cunt lips into my mouth as I can, tonguing the soft flesh. I move the hood skin back from her tender clitoris, planting a kiss directly on the engorged nub; then very gently nibble on the clit. Natalie quivers, her fingers comb into my hair.

"Mmm, mmmm, delicious, you're juicy and delectable." I pull her folds aside, she's very wet, rosy, pink inside.

My tongue explores the soft smooth surface of the splayed folds; I graze her tiny nub with my fingernail. "Fight the orgasm Natalie, stay with me, I want to give you an unforgettable experience." I tug her thong down; she elevates her hips as I pull them off.

"Ohh, hellll it already isss," Natalie groans.

"Gawd it's better than I thought, I can't stop it; I'mm cummming."

I lick her slit like an ice cream cone, flicking, or stabbing at her clit as reach it. Returning to her perineum before repeating, her legs quivering; loud, continual moaning. I pinch her nipples, twisting, them like I were adjusting radio knobs. I fiercely suck her clit,

"OOOOHHH EEERRRRRINNNNN, YYEEESSSSS."

She bucks her hips upward as she cries out in ecstasy.

I'm trying to draw the pleasure as long as possible; her thighs clamp tightly around my head.

"OHHHH GEEEEZUUUSSS, that's guuuuud, AHHHH!"

I continue twisting her nips and sucking her clit like a baby feeding.

"FFUUU-UUUK."

"Ohhh mmyyYYYAHH GAAA_AAWWD!"

She's vibrating, quivering, grasping the bedsheets, muscles clinching, writhing.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH AHHHHH!" Her thighs clamp tight, she crosses her angles, her hips lift off the bed. "HHOOOLLEEEE FUUU-UUUK!"

She drops her torso, a huge exhale, she relaxes.

Clutching my hair tugging me up, she feverishly kisses me, her legs wrapping tightly around my torso, her arms clamp on as well.

"MMmmm mmmm, mmm." She rocks me from side to side.

"Wow, Erin, incredible, way better than I imagined,

"I'm going to need more of that."

After several minutes of passionate kissing, she's relaxed. "How much do you charge per hour?" She kisses my lips again.

"Oh, hell I don't care, book me twice a week."

She's giddy, She rolls to face me.

"Let's go again." She squats on top of me.

"Natalie, I want more too, soon, but I have a supper reservation." I give her a little peck and sit up.

"I have so much to show you." I give her an intimate kiss.

"Have you thought about Sophia, she shared the same trauma, maybe she's thinking violence toward men." I drop my dress over my head.

"Many girls become drug addicts after sexual abuse or maybe she also wants to try lesbian."

"Erin how astute." She sits up.

"I'll talk to her; I'll let you know."

"Natalie, if she's hesitant to talk to you, have her meet me, or see a specialist; don't let her keep it inside, she needs to talk about it. I walk Natalie out.