Liberated Pt. 26

Story Info
Final chapter, for now.
3.2k words
1.89
662
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 26

60

The next morning back in the city; everyone is excited to see us, we settle around a table in the bar. After we share our highlights of the weekend getaway, I ask.

"Anything exciting happen here?"

"OH, HELL YA!"

"Bernice got alcohol permits for the hall Friday night and Saturday. We held a wet t-shirt contest, put up posters at the University, flooded social media. By 9:30 we were full to capacity, Carl locked the doors, we called Jill, Ty and Carrie for help, we had 6 gals, and 3 guys serving. Carl, Ty, and Blair were going around with trays of beer. Stuffing cash in their pockets, the gals doing cocktail orders." Terry stated.

"We used the stage for elimination rounds every 1/2 hour. There were 22 original entrants, the finale 4 elimination was at 1 am, the winner removed her shirt, so did the rest of the finalists, it was wild. 2 am, everyone was still partying hard; majority of the crowd was topless. Jack announced.

'Who wants a challenge 'Twister night' tomorrow. Losing team buys the winners drinks.'

The place started erupted with screaming.

'Ok go online, 5F's, register your team, $20 for a team of 3. I'll post rules at noon, start time will be 8pm, see ya tomorrow.' Claire shared.

Claire and Josi slept on the sofas, to waitress at 7 in Café.

"Bernice came in at 9, sent them both home. Ava arrived for noon, helped in the café and bar. Jack posted the Twister rules online. Steph went home at 2, as he figured wings and chicken fingers would be a hit from 7 to midnight. He was right, he opened the kitchen window, and had self-serve only, sold 63 baskets @ $15.

"5F's is trending, our bar is now the hottest spot in town." Jack was vibrating with excitement.

"Why didn't you include me?" I raise my voice.

"Because you would have stayed." O kissed my cheek.

"We wanted to show you what a great team you have, we need each other, but you don't need to micromanage everything." Bernice said, hugging me; I had tears in my eyes.

"So, whose idea was the wet t-shirt contest?"

"Terry's," Bernice replied.

"And Twister?"

"Jack's."

"Terry and Jack, $100.00 bonuses. Everyone that worked the weekend will get paid double."

A few whoops and hollers.

"I recommend we apply for a dance club, liquor permit, turn this hall into a night club." Bernice says.

"We already secured Friday and Saturday permits for the next 2 weeks." Carl announced.

"Carl, can you install 3 stripper poles on stage before this weekend, we'll advertise a dance competition, male and female; fill this place again with college students. Twister night, wet t-shirt night, stripper night. Any other pack em in ideas?"

"Mud wrestling, buy one of those inflatable pools; that'll pack this place." Terry suggests.

"Damn right, that'll be popular. I'll arrange it." I speak.

Carl, Bernice, O and I discuss optional renovations in the hall, especially an office area, to start interviewing and organizing the fantasy requests.

Carl gets the material after lunch and starts constructing temporary walls, that can be made permanent once the permits are approved, meanwhile Jill, Bernice and I work with our laptops on the sofas. Going through applications for Fantasies.

We begin reviewing the first completed applications.

Linda, recently divorced, requests a threesome, prefers a couple, or 2 women.

"Ok, Bernice, do you and Carl want this."

"I'll do the interview, then decide, ok?"

"Good, next is, Nancy, a nurse, married, sex is routine, boring, lost its spark, she seeks a non severe sub experience."

"Ok, well, that's mine."

"Next, Linda, 40's, widowed 3 years, looking for FFM threesome.

"Again Bernice, you do the interview if not you and Carl, ask Carrie and Blair or maybe Jim and Penelope.

A young girl maybe 21, approaches us, jean shorts, cut like bikini bottoms, with the sides being only the beltline, her round ass cheeks mostly exposed. Large 36" melon breasts, covered by a skimpy yellow, string bikini top. Long, thick wavy blonde hair, down to her bum, blue eyes. She's emitting a youthful, exuberant energy, the feeling that makes you want to be near her.

"Wow, you're stunning, what's your name?"

"Melany Parsons." Her voice is lilting, melodious, sweet.

"Melany, your gorgeous, and such a pleasant voice, do you sing?"

"Why yes, I am studying music in college."

"Ok, Melany, what can I do for you?"

"I was runner-up in the wet t-shirt contest." She waves her arms to jiggle her tits.

"I thought you might need more waitresses; I'm a struggling student, have some waitress experience. I'd like a job, evenings, and weekends."

"Our best waitresses get $14; I'll start you at $12. This weekend, start Friday at 6, handle it well, impress us and you'll get $13 next week."

"Oh, I will, thank you so much." She kinda squeals.

I Text O: Meet Melany in the bar, get her a uniform, we'll need 3 for her, she's a new bar waitress, evening, and weekends. Love Ya Babe.

Reply: Love ya more. XOXOXO

"Melany, find Odette in the bar, through that door."

"Oh, thank you so much." She wiggles her bum as the 3 of us watch her cheeks jiggle.

"Damn, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I ask.

"Most likely." Jill says.

"I hope she's lesbian."

"I hope O, invites her for a not much sleep, sleepover." I chuckle.

"In fact;"

I text O: If you get the same vibe I did, invite her for supper.

"Ok, back to work."

"Segai, Ethiopian, 54, desires 2 girls. Married 28 years. Ah, look at her pic."

We send a request for a recent photo, concerned she's posting an old pic as she looks 30-35 at most. She immediately sends a nude holding today's newspaper. "Wow, spectacular body. I want to taste her." Bernice blurts out.

"Me too, she's hot." I add.

"Me 3, let me interview her, maybe we'll surprise her with all 3 of us." Jill requests.

"She should be available anytime, have her bring all the paperwork, and $400. to the interview. She's online now, she just responded with a pic. Message her." I say.

Jill types, we wait.

"She needs the STD paper, she knows a Dr, she'll try to get it today, or tomorrow am.

"Book her for 1:30 tomorrow." I nod. Jill does.

"OK, moving on." Bernice continues. We read as she narrates.

"Ann, Mark, married 8 years, 2 boys, they request to make a porn video. He wants to be the director; she applies for a casting tryout. She shyly agrees to a lesbian casting tryout, turning into multiple partners."

"That's you Jill." I interrupt.

"She becomes wildly aroused, beckons the director and cameraman for a DP.

"I think Ty's the man for that."

"OK, Jill you arrange that one. That's a thousand-dollar fantasy. Make sure once date, time, all participants, and payment are confirmed, the rooms get booked on the schedule. We don't want any double bookings. Let's get into a basic routine, make it a habit."

I read aloud the next one.

"Janet happily married 4 years, no kids, fantasy rape, rough, more than 2 males for a dp, pay extra for 5 guys; a dp plus one for each hand and mouth. Husband would like to watch, film, not participate." I look up,

"5 guys, wow, who do we have?"

"Carl, Ty, maybe Blair." Bernice started listing.

"Not Blair, they stipulated only as a couple."

"Jack and Terry, Carl and Ty, who else?" Bernice wonders.

"I'll ask Jim, if not, we go with 4, I'll handle this one."

"There's Miguel and Stan, Miguel very large, I suggest asking them."

Bernice reading the next.

"Daryl, Pam, 34, 33, couple, open marriage, 2nd marriage for both. New to city, 3 years experience in a swing club, both fit trim, good looking blondes, looking to join new club, willing to participate in any capacity. Are auditions open?"

I reply to their email, they are available at 5pm, I arrange a meeting, me, them and Bernice and Carl. I ask Jill to get us 3 drinks.

"Next up is, Wayne, 27, Sherri, 26, 2 young kids. He wants to receive anal while DPing Sherri." Jill shudders.

"Oooo, so glad I'm lesbian. We'll set this aside until we find a guy willing. I'm not asking."

"Miguel, or Stan, they are both Bi with male preferences." I say.

"Not Carl, I don't want him doing guys."

"Bernice, you surprise me, you like anal, Carl likes anal; an ass is an ass, they look and feel the same, well similar, and most men are hairy."

"OOOOO, gross, an image I won't soon get rid of." Jill adds, we laugh.

"I suppose, I never thought of it like that. I do know what a prostrate massage does to him, so ya, I understand the pleasure could be for him."

"Ok, moving on." Jill reads.

"Clarice, 33, married 3 girls, craves a black man."

"She writes, when I was 15 a 16-year-old, Black student invited me to a drive-in movie. We were awkward, both virgins, kissing and fondling. Him feeling me up, got me extremely horny; I let his hand into my pants, his long fingers felt so much better than when I masturbated.

I released his large cock, I was jerking him off, when his fingering caused my climax, he came right after, squirted everywhere. He was so embarrassed; he immediately started the car and drove me home, no kiss nothing. He ghosted me, avoided me at school. I've always wondered what that large cock would have felt like inside me. I've never met another black man; my husband is only 6 inches. I love him, we have good sex, but I've always fantasied about a large black cock penetrating me."

"Tyrone, guess that's an easy one, I'll plan that."

61

"Let's break for lunch."

"Let's complete some of these, there's a couple simple ones, get them fulfilled; so, we don't get backlogged, the requests are coming in fast, we want to complete as many as possible."

I text Ava to find me when she's got some time.

O, sits with me for lunch, leans over and kisses me.

"Melany, she prefers Mel; we had a great chat, she's dating, nobody steady, very bi, has experienced many sexual encounters, she is very excited I invited her to supper." She whispers.

"She's frikkin hotter than Claire."

"I've got a meeting with a couple at 5 who want to join our swing club. Did you arrange a time with Mel?"

"No, I said I'd confirm after lunch, she can't afford a car, she bikes or Ubers."

"Text her, we'll pick her up, it'll likely be after 6."

After lunch we both go to work.

Back on the sofa, the 3 of us continue going through 7F requests.

"This is quite exciting." Jill states.

"Exciting as Melany" I wiggle my eyebrows at Jill.

"Mel's bi, sexually experienced, and will be the main course, and dessert for supper tonight at our house."

I do a dance wiggle, pumping my arms.

"Well, looks like we'll have to draw straws or duke it out for seconds." Bernice smiles at Jill

"My friend, let's not squabble over anyone, let's invite her to a party at your place, we'll all enjoy her."

"Friends Finding Fun Fucking." Jill chuckles.

"Agreed, my friend," Bernice continues and reads the next application.

"Wanda, 37, married, requests to hook up with an average couple in a bar for wild weekend, threesome, 69 with anal."

"Do we just take the threesomes, or what?" Bernice asks.

"Ask Blair and Carrie, Jim, and Penelope, find out what they're comfortable with, their preferences, realize both parties need to agree, so at the interview, picture sharing is important, example, someone may not like Blair's dad bod, or not want Penlope's size. Whatever, we need to make a good match for the fantasy." I say to her,

"But always consider, anybody can become a couple to fulfill a fantasy; Ty and Josi can be a couple, Jack and Ava, Terry and Claire, for example" I suggest.

"Before or during the interview, have them scan the website, pick out their preferences, then see if it can be arranged. Our focus must be on fulfilling THEIR fantasy."

"Ok, ya I got it." Bernice says.

"I was thinking about the multiple requests for Josi, and Brenda, could we double up, putting 2 or 3 together at a time?"

"I like that," Bernice says.

5pm, Daryl and Pam, meet us in the bar. Pam is very sexy, pretty round face, 5'6", blonde, likely 36-24-34. Wearing a form fitting, royal blue, satin, strapless cocktail dress. Both are extremely well tanned; he's 5'8" stocky, athletic, has on khaki cargo shorts, and a buttoned, pale-yellow shirt. Both have blue eyes; they could pass for siblings.

"So, tell me how you 2 met?" I ask.

"Treat night, 3 years ago, my first swing party." Pam, with a gorgeous smile, gazing lovingly at Daryl, he reaches taking her hand in his.

"My husband and I went as a couple; our sex life deserved a cemetery plot."

"Being a new guest, I was blindfolded and guided down a row of naked men and women, I was to choose 4." She wiggled in her chair.

"Using only my hands to explore and assess each. I choose 2 men and 2 women. I was escorted to a huge mattress. They slowly undressed me, caressed me, always kissing, licking, very stimulating, I was very aroused. 1 guy was always whispering, 'I'm going to pinch your right nipple,' or, 'my finger is headed for your clit, nod if you'd like it inside you.' Or 'I'm the one you picked with the 8" cock, find it, get me hard if you want it."

She looked each of us.

"This was the first time anyone had verbally seduced me, it was intoxicating, I wanted him maybe needed him. He verbally guided me into a 69, with one of the gals, while I had multiple hands playing with me. He described how he was going to fuck me from behind, while I orgasmed from being eaten by a woman. He assured me I'd have a multiple before he ejaculated."

"He also suggested anal, which I'd never done, but his verbal seduction made it sound spectacular, and I wanted to try."

"Then he did, he doggied me, still whispering, twisting my tits. It was by far my best orgasm ever. I had a powerful multiple. The others moved away, and we did missionary, then with me sitting on him. Next, he lowered me back,"

She leaned back, gesturing, posing to give us the image.

"His large cock against my g spot, I exploded as he played with my clit, talking all the while. I gushed, I squirted, I screamed, I became hypersensitive." She squirmed in the chair.

"Damn I'm so horny thinking about it. He is a maestro, the way he plays with a woman, like they're a fine instrument." They blow each other kiss.

"Ok, then he came in me, I repeated all my thrashing, squealing, groaning like never before it was erotic, wild. Unbelievable, that was 4 hours; there only a few people still there; my husband was gone."

"Daryl took me home; I didn't go home that weekend; we had a threesome with his wife.

Monday, I told my hubby I wanted a divorce. He agreed, I packed a bag and stayed with Daryl and Leona for over a month. They divorced but she still swings at parties with us; we've been extremely happy, as a couple in an open relationship."

"Wow, that got me wet." I wiggle.

"Ya got my vote to join the club, but we also have the Fantasies Fulfilled, as members you might want to participate in that as well."

"We do, we thoroughly investigated the website, we discussed it, that is one reason we applied." Daryl states.

"Well great, fill out all the legal documents, sign them, STD test, make a list of dos and don'ts and bring everything to me."

"Uh, dos and don'ts?" Pam Quizzes.

"Well, for example, Jill is a lesbian, so no male play, I'm a Dom, but won't do masochist, or degradation, so what are your preferences, and what you don't want to participate in."

"Awesome thank you." They both shake hands, everyone hugs, they leave.

"They're a great addition to the club."

"I think we should try that whisper technique tonight." Bernice says to Carl.

"Ok, but let's change it up, you describe to me what you want done, and I do it." Carl says.

"OOOoo yahh, I like that." Bernice grabs his crotch,

"I'll describe how I want you to finger me on the way home, while you get a blow job; hurry, lets go."

They leave.

I remember I never got back to the Mambo Trio.

I text Abdu: I've come into some money, and not at all shy anymore; I will offer a trade; you can use the unedited recording, in exchange for 3 trio performances over the next year or so, at my new club.

Abdu replies: Tell me more about your club, we'll likely, do a performance for free and discuss our future.

I send him the 7F's webpage, tell him about my café, bar/club and include the address, and my cell number.

Epilogue, this is Both THE END and THE BEGINNING. In the future I intend to continue this story. The stage is set for multiple Fulfilling sexual fantasies; the college parties in the hall, the expansion of the 7F's sex club.

Meantime, I have several other stories I've already written, waiting to publish; here's a sneak preview:

CAMERA GUY:

A shy, bullied student hides behind the lens; until a salacious college student moves into his building. She decides to teach him how to kiss, then much more.

DEAD SWINGER:

A young female detective gets assigned the case. 2 swingers, bound and gagged in a bedroom, one dead, the other, a witness who was blindfolded, is no help to the investigation. Party attendees are more interested in seducing the young detective than solving the case.

STARTING OVER:

After living with a loser, Beth plans her escape, leaves town with her beau's latest bar conquest; who's also intended to escape the small-town life. No destination planned, they hook up at a restaurant with an abused wife, who has relatives in Arizona. It's a hot road trip, a steamy trio, then a new beginning.

THE INTERVIEW:

A young writer is assigned to write a magazine article, an investigative story on a hotel owner who submits erotic stories to an online webpage. She becomes very much involved in the sex activity that is arranged in his hotel.

NEIGHBORS:

Jim and Gail, move into their dream home. Their new neighbors arrive to help them unload and unpack. Are they naive, are they getting seduced by swingers. Follow their interesting discovery and follow their erotic adventures.

WELCOME TO THE BIG CITY:

Fresh out of law school, Bridgette a sultry inexperienced country gal becomes a concubine for Rachel, a rich lesbian businesswoman. Discovering a totally erotic lifestyle she never knew existed.

BAR MEETING:

Enjoying a drink at my favorite watering hole, Chantelle, a centerfold gal arrives. Shares she just delivered divorce papers to her husband, she wants a one-night stand, and this was the closest bar. Well, I intend to make it more than just one night.