Liberating the Goddess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheela went out to make some coffee leaving Rudra alone with his grandfather. Barun tried to engage Rudra with some pointless small talk, but Rudra was hardly interested. Instead, he sat down on the desktop computer and with his grandfather's permission, started browsing the internet.

Sheela took a while to prepare the coffee but when she returned, it was very clear why she had taken so long. Gone was the tired traveller and in her place was a vibrant hostess. Sheela carried a tray with three mugs of steaming coffee, but Barun's eyes were locked on his daughter. Sheela was now looking red-hot, dressed in a pair of black, knee length slacks and a sleeveless yellow top. She was obviously not wearing a bra and her long hair had tumbled around her shoulders. Sheela left Rudra's coffee next to the computer, then walked over to where her father was sitting and sat down next to him. Handing him his coffee, she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him, chastely, on his cheeks. Barun gave a groan of pleasure as he felt his daughter's boobs pressed against his arms and the heady fragrance of Chanel Coco filled the room.

"Rudra," she called her son. "Why don't you finish your coffee and go to bed. It's been a long day today."

Rudra was already in bed when Sheela returned to the small guest bedroom where they had been billeted for the night.

"How was it Ma? Could you get some more information?"

"Baba was either too drunk or he was just too smart. He was trying to make out with me."

"Did you allow him to feel you up?"

"I have softened him up, somewhat, let us see what we can do tomorrow."

"Meanwhile, I have discovered something else.."

"What?"

"Don't look right now but hidden inside that lampshade is a CCTV camera that possibly covers the entire room."

"Shit! I knew that Baba would be up to some tricks tonight. He is really lecherous with his guests."

"Which means that you and I sleep like babies tonight."

"Hmm" Sheela thought for a while. "But I am getting an idea."

"What?"

"You go to sleep, or at least pretend to, but I will keep Baba hard tonight," Sheela smiled at her own pun, "and soften him up for tomorrow!"

Rudra turned in and covered himself up with a sheet, which of course was nothing unusual given the chill in the air. But his plan to, quite literally, keep an eye on his mother faded away as the stress of driving through the day took its toll. Within a few minutes, he was fast asleep. Soon thereafter, Sheela's show started to roll but her only audience was her father, whom she had left at his computer in the library

Barun loved to see his guests undressing which is why he had permanently rigged the guest room with a camera, but his daughter was one horny bitch! No sooner had her son fallen asleep, Sheela got up and stripped herself nude. Barun gave a grunt of pleasure and started stroking his own erection as he watched his daughter's naked body -- from her big breasts all the way to her clean-shaven cunt. Things got even hotter as she rummaged through her luggage and pulled out a dildo. Then she lay down on the floor -- obviously she did not want her son to wake up during her nocturnal adventure -- and started rubbing her toy on her pubis. Barun was so excited to see her flagrant masturbation that it did not occur to him to wonder why she had placed herself on the floor and right in front of the camera.

But he couldn't care less. Here was Sheela, his lovely daughter, stark naked on the floor pleasuring herself with gay abandon in the same room as her own son! Who could ask for anything more? But of course, he did. He wanted to fuck her, here and now. He tried to get up but the whisky was far stronger than the coffee and he just couldn't. Instead, he simply crashed back on the sofa and the last thing that he remembered was his daughter, her legs spread wide, enjoying herself in the throes of a massive orgasm. If he had been a little more attentive, he might have noticed a smile on her face and might have even caught a little wink. But no, he did not get that. Barun-babu had crashed into his own sleep with the image of his naked daughter burned into his sex starved brain.

The camera had done its job well!

"Get up Rudra," Sheela pushed him again. "It's a wonderful day outside."

Indeed it was. It had rained a little in the night and the world had that freshly washed look.

"I fell asleep," Rudra pulled a long face, "and I missed all that action."

"Keep quiet," Sheela murmured, then spoke loudly, "why don't you go hiking there." she pointed at the scenic mountains that were visible in the daylight.

"And what are your plans?"

"My plans are my own." Sheela went into the bathroom and called loudly. "Rudra, can you help me open this damn bottle."

"What bottle?" Rudra was puzzled. But there was no bottle to open. Sheela opened the faucet and the shower at full flow and the noise of falling water covered up whatever plans and instructions she had for her son.

"Dadu (Grandfather), are there good hiking trails in these hills?" Grandfather and grandson were sitting at the breakfast table sipping orange juice and nibbling at an omelette.

"Yes, of course, do you want to go trekking? I will tell you of a nice place to go to." Barun was happy to get his not-so-beloved grandson out of the house.

"Would you and Ma want to come along as well?" Rudra was flying a kite to test the wind.

"I have already been there, and I am sure that your mother would not want to walk around in the sun."

"Good," Rudra smiled, "Then I can go really, really far today."

"No, you should not!" Sheela appeared at the door, "I don't want you to get lost."

"No he won't." Barun started to protest but one look at his daughter took his breath away!

Sheela had had a bath and left her long, dark hair hanging loosely down her back and over her shoulders. She had no makeup except for a big red vermillion bindi (or teep) on her forehead that she had carefully smudged to give herself that slightly wild look. Even more wanton was the tiny red choli-blouse that could barely contain her big, bounteous breasts and left vast swathes of her back and belly open for the infatuated male gaze. But the pièce de résistance was the white, chiffon saree with a coy red border that she had daintily draped over her luscious curves without the spoilsport of petticoat that would have come in the way of a lecherous male gaze.

"How do I look?" Sheela asked her father and her son as she felt their eyes caressing her curves. Framed against the morning light, she might not have been wearing that transparent chiffon saree at all.

"Like Menaka sent from the royal court of Indra" Barun was referring to the famous apsara, the divine courtesan, who would occasionally visit the mortals.

"And where is the sage Vishwamitra that she is searching for?"

Barely had Rudra left for his trek when Barun, quite literally, jumped on his delectable daughter. Throwing all parental propriety to the winds he grabbed her by her buttocks, pulled her into his lap and started kissing her on her lips while his hands started to squeeze her breasts. Sheela smiled and indulged her father, holding his face in her hands and kissing back. She had her plans but for that she needed a little seclusion.

"Come Baba, let us go to your bedroom, where you used to fuck my mother so well." No further urging was required as father and daughter literally ran to the master bedroom. This was a large, dimly lit room on the ground floor located away from the library on the other side of the house. Barun was so horny and desperate that he literally ripped her saree off and threw himself on his daughter, but Sheela would not give in so easily. She quickly rolled away, pushed her father on the bed and stood near his feet.

"Relax Baba, I have come all the way to fuck you so where is the hurry."

"I cannot hold myself back my dear."

"Neither can I, Baba, but this room is too dark. Let us have some natural light." Sheela walked over to the large window that overlooked the uncared-for garden, opened them and pulled the curtains apart. Then she came back to where Barun was lying eagerly in wait and pulled down his pyjamas to reveal his already erect penis. Barun might have looked old and soggy from outside but at his crotch, he was as horny as any stud! But the tragedy for horny old men is that younger, beautiful women, whom they wanted to fuck so badly, never had any interest in their company let alone their body. Barun was thanking his lucky stars that blood was thicker than water and his sexy daughter was so eager to be fucked by him.

Suddenly, her phone, which was on mute, buzzed but she did not pick it up. She merely smiled and disconnected. "Fuck these telecallers."

Barun was already hard and erect, and Sheela started to play with him. She cradled her father's big balls in her palms, pulled back the foreskin and gently licked the tip of his engorged penis. Barun gave a gurgle of pleasure, grabbed his daughter's silken tresses and pressed her head into the sparse patch of his grey pubic hair. Repulsive as it may have been for her, Sheela gave in and took her father's penis right into her mouth and sucked on it with loving care. Barun whimpered with pleasure, reached out, grabbed her breasts and started squeezing them and once again his daughter allowed him to play out his geriatric fantasies. Then he grabbed her by her armpits and dragged her onto his body such that his erection was pressing into her mound, poking and prodding at her cunt. This was what Sheela was waiting for...

"Baba, wait. I need to get a condom!"

"No, No, No, I cannot wait."

"But I am at the top of my cycle, and I don't want another complication."

"To hell with your complications."

"Just a second, Baba, I have come prepared for this, let me get it from my room."

Perhaps she had gone for a minute but to Barun it seemed as if his erection would collapse when Sheela was back with a packet of condoms.

"Come, Baba, let me get you nice and hard again." She fondled and stroked his penis back to its hardness and then rolled the condom over it so that it was nice and snug. Then in a quick and fluid motion, she threw her legs over him and straddled his loins in a classic cowgirl position. Barun loved this and was even more thrilled when Sheela reached down, grabbed his cock and guided it with extreme dexterity and precision into her cunt. Then she rocked her buttocks gingerly and once he was comfortably inside, slammed her hips down and swallowed her father's penis completely.

Barun gave a welp of pleasure as he felt his daughter's cunt grab his hard penis. Sheela was kissing his father on his lips while her hips hammered into his crotch - and with each thrust, Barun felt his penis being sucked in and squeezed. His grunts had now merged into a long and continuous groan and soon enough, a pulse of pleasure gripped his balls. For a few seconds his body quivered in anticipation and in pure pleasure and then he erupted out in a massive explosion of cum that, had it not been trapped in the condom, would have filled Sheela's womb completely. Barun's ancient body jerked once or twice more as the aftershocks of that massive ejaculation rippled through him. Once they were through, Sheela pulled herself out of her father's erection and gently fingered his flaccid penis with its cap of sperm filled condom.

"Baba, that was fantastic. It was the best fuck I have ever had."

"Was it?" Barun was glowing with pleasure.

"But I want more, much much more."

"You will surely have it my dear."

"But Baba, this condom is terrible. I really missed the actual feel of that divine penis in my cunt."

"You had wanted it, my dear."

"I was wrong. Let me remove it right away," and without any further ado, Sheela carefully peeled off the sperm filled condom from her father's penis. Barun was too tired to look, but even then, Sheela turned away so that her father could not see her as she quickly and expertly closed the open end of the used condom with two quick knots.

"Baba, the view from your window is just superb," Sheela exclaimed. "How would it be if the moon were to rise over the lake when you are in the throes of such an exciting coitus." She had walked over to the window but her eyes were not on the mountains but at the hedge at the edge of the garden.

"I had never thought of it my dear. This is the first time that I am fucking someone with that window open."

"Actually, you are right. This place is a little too open to the world" Sheela smiled as she finally spotted what she was looking for. "Let me close this window," Sheela quickly and surreptitiously dropped the sperm filled condom on the grass outside and closed the window. "So that now we can fuck once again in peace."

With that, Sheela and Barun, daughter and father, resumed the next phase of their coital circus.

12