All Comments on 'Liberation, for Him or Her? Pt. 01'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 1 year ago

A blind man can see where this is heading... He's going to concede to his slutty wife and be a "knowing" cuckold. This is going to be a long drawn out story of infidelity and him dealing with her lovefs. What a waste of time. Divorce the bitch. IF he had any balls, he should show everyone who asks WHY they divorced, the phone video she sent him. So far, this is a sad pitiful husband, who is weak and a sorry excuse of a man. Give him some dignity....1 star

MightyheartMightyheartabout 1 year ago

Dump the whore and move on

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

GREAT story!!!! Very well written 👍👍👍

...what would have happened if his sister would have been more traditional, though... ?

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

What are the odds his sister would be a size queen, too? The odds when his decision to remain with his disgusting wife has to have a modicum of justification in the story, so pretty good odds. Hopefully his mother will also be a size queen, as will his best platonic girl friend and every other woman in this tale. In that manner it will just be normal for women of all stripes to lust after and to continue to fuck all those with huge cocks but to genuinely love those wimps with normal sausages, just not enough to be loyal to them.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Interesting beginning!

4

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Please spare us. He needs to just leave her and never speak to her again. How could he still be “so in love with her?” She is disgusting. So is his sister. There are better women out there. Dump the skank and start over. Have some self respect. Take a tire iron to Jack and get his man card back. We see where this is going. He should have reacted after seeing the video. No what ifs, no do I still love her, no I don’t want to ruin her. He should want to burn down her world and move on. Pathetic so far.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

I forgot to mention that the diseases will end it all anyway. He better get tested ASAP

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

This could go either way. The weak minded BTBers will spout their ignorant crap, but take the story where you want to take it.

I personally hope they can make it work

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 1 year ago

Great beginning.

One thing I would have added was in his thoughts toward Jack. Getting physical revenge against her lover would be pointless. It's not Jack's fault the wife cheated. As she said, he's just her tool, and if not Jack, then she would have found someone else.

Something else to add if they stay together would be for the husband to ask the wife: "What's in this for me?" What does he get out of allowing her the flings and staying married? Afterall, she's getting more than they bargained for in the marriage contract. She said he can get with another woman (although she says it would hurt her), but that's not as likely as her finding other men. So, what would be a fair "quid pro quo"?

I'll be interested in seeing which way you go with it.

5!

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Nope, no kids to tie him to her, take the video to the lawyer and file ASAP and never look back. She promises only pain, forever, so find a good woman and move on. End of story.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 1 year ago

unfucking believable !!!!

yup a real love story so far ..... a wife who LOVES big cocks LOL

why would she marry the sap ..... yeah big cocks don t want to get married they just want to fuck married cunts and the sap will take care of her when she s sick keep her fed work for her and do as she wishes LOL

i wonder if during her wedding vows she said to forsake all others with cocks less than 10 inches? LOL

soon the sap will be taking care of her and her studs baby and can be reminded of her betrayel daily LOL

i forsee nothing but pain for the sap LOL

1* 100 limp dicks and 2 buckets full of vomit

@ichunter .... unlike us weak minded ignorant btbers you strong minded intelligent raacers and wimps can call me and ill fuck your wives for you and belittle you all you want LOL

devtekdevtekabout 1 year ago

Great start. go ahead. And don't worry about people who don't understand that it's a story and not reality.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 year ago

Nope.

You can't love someone " with all your heart" and disrespect, betray, lie, and cheat on them. " The guilt was killing me"... but not enough to stop.

It will only get worse- the humiliation, reminders that he's not enough, the lies.

And how was this the only way to tell him? Sending him a video while he was at work? That's a peek at the future.

Well written, but I have a strong feeling this will go deeper into weird unrealistic cuck fantasy land

LNRAstroLNRAstroabout 1 year ago

After reading this very short submission I can’t see how you could possibly stretch this out to 10 chapters without constant repetition, especially since this short piece already repeats itself. Also seriously!!! Only posting one and a half pages of a supposedly long story? Pathetic! Maybe I’ll check back in a month or so to see if the thing has been fully posted, but I doubt it. Seems like a very formulaic standard and boring cuck story. You seem to be improving as a writer, but posting this short ‘teaser’ chapter crap needs a way better hook to interest most readers. Good luck.

KaeyoKaeyoabout 1 year ago

She wants to be a cum dumpster before and after kids, she spouts off calmly to her husband and claims she lives only him, and expects him not just to accept it but to be a life long cuckold? No. Just no. Maybe he doesn’t need to burn her, but she is definitely Not a keeper. Divorce her, get away from the self described slut. He can do better wuth pretty much anybody else. Also, let his Brother in Law know he’s married to one too. This is not the beginning of “something beautiful”. Despite anything platitudes she spouts about love, what she has ain’t love. She doesn’t want a husband, she wants a pathetic wimp meal ticket who is so scared of losing her he lets his size queen slut go bed hopping. That is not any definition of a loving marriage. At all.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 1 year ago

The one thing I have often wondered, if the women are size queens, why don't THEY dump the wimpy cuck and just go for size? OH wait, it is usually because the big cock has no money. So little cock big money, big cock little money. I guess that makes the women twice as much of a whore.

francemanfrancemanabout 1 year ago

And there will be another 4 games like this?

With an anthology of absurdity?

-I only love you but I need a big cock....

- It's not a desire but a need like breathing or drinking...

- I love you more than anything but I don't care if I hurt you and you suffer....

- now I can't resist but later I could.....

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Much more thought provoking than a lot of stories from this author.

Give Jane points for honesty and courage.

Even though I'm normally a fan of deserved reconciliation it's hard to see here.

She doesn't plan on stopping her extracurricular fucking. Going forward she plans on rubbing his face in it by telling him when she's going to do it again. She says once they have kids she can stop until they're in school. Yet, she can't stop now? What kind of future is Mike really looking at if he stays with her?

irinmikeirinmikeabout 1 year ago

Another rendition of a woman who wants it all, no matter how it hurts her husband. Of course your heroine Jane wants the love comfort and safety her husband Mike provides. The kicker is she also wants to act as a "single" woman who has the freedom to act out her sexual fantasies in real time with a lover. I won't even get into the huge cock scenario because it is just plain stupid. Woman, unlike those who populate pornography, do not like a cock so big that it hurts them. The only people who think a huge cock is all a woman craves are either juvenile or deluded. I see that the author wants this story to be some kind of psychological dilemma that will play out over multiple chapters, but once again the premise of the story is totally flawed. What woman would send a video of her fucking another man to her husband for appraisal? You and I both know what any normal man would immediately react in anger and seek reprisal on his stupid wife. In real life, woman as well as men have sexual fantasies that play out in their minds, but that is as far as it goes. Why? Because they know that in real life the results of acting upon these fantasies will ruin their relationship with their signifant other. The writing is decent but the story line feels like another silly plot devised by a pimple faced youngster behind a computer wanking his pecker while writing this type of story.

looking4itlooking4itabout 1 year ago

I have trouble believing that eventually, by continuing to so on a regular basis plus the reluctant sanction she hopes to get, she will not find love and big dicks. His sister is simply an over-hopeful time bomb waiting for the next opportunity. It is highly unlikely that someone who possesses a need or desire so strong that it can alter what they believe to be their core ethics (and get away with it without consequence) will be able to do the right thing when a new chance arises…literally. So, for Susan it is almost inevitable, especially if Mr. Beautiful Man comes back. And as for Jane she has already returned to her core values that she tried to change in order to win Mike’s love and proposal. Now she has to try and get him to change his basic beliefs because she cannot change hers. Hubris…

looking4itlooking4itabout 1 year ago

I have trouble believing that eventually, by continuing to so on a regular basis plus the reluctant sanction she hopes to get, she will not find love and big dicks. His sister is simply an over-hopeful time bomb waiting for the next opportunity. It is highly unlikely that someone who possesses a need or desire so strong that it can alter what they believe to be their core ethics (and get away with it without consequence) will be able to do the right thing when a new chance arises…literally. So, for Susan it is almost inevitable, especially if Mr. Beautiful Man comes back. And as for Jane she has already returned to her core values that she tried to change in order to win Mike’s love and proposal. Now she has to try and get him to change his basic beliefs because she cannot change hers. Hubris…

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 1 year ago

This is a hard one to sell. Essentially, she is saying that she is insane and hopes he will risk his health, happiness and finances on a person unable to control her actions. Big cock addiction is mostly restricted to Lit's male members' fantasies .

TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

Sorry, although well written, this is unbelievable. If she really loved him, she wouldn't have cheated in the first place.

Then she broke his heart by sending a video? She is just a horrible person, and he should leave her ASAP. Regardless of what he thinks, there is always someone else he can fall in love with.

LWLover60LWLover60about 1 year ago

She has already upped the disrespect by not cleaning herself before he got home and then obviously doing it in front of him. There is more going on here and I don't buy her story.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

A Bullshit story. "I only love you, but I have disrepected, lied and cheated on you for a long time, BUT I truly love you. I just can't handle the guilt."

She belongs at the curb. She truly doesn't understand what love is. And most definitely does not love him. Never ever gave him a chance, never talked to him before hand like someone who truly loved another would do.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 1 year ago

His sister trying to justify cheating with her own actions is pretty rich. Hopefully he divorces her or turns the table and get a mistress too

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

Ugh... this one is very hard to like. Truth is I disliked it for the story. I like your writing, and I appreciate you put your stories out here to be read and judged by others. For that I thank you. But rather than give you a lousy mark for a tale I didn't like, and since I didn't "love it" I'm going to pass on the score.

Was she brave? Nope. If she were brave and had this "itch", she should have come to him BEFORE she cheated 8 times with 3 different big cocks. And let's be honest, she does have feelings for this latest guy: that's why she stayed with him 5 times. Was it brave to give him the video and the letter? Maybe, a little, but just as likely she wanted to put it all out there to get her way, er, her hall-pass.

Does she love him? Maybe, in her own way. But let's be honest: if she loved him she would have come to him BEFORE she cheated, rather than carry on cheating for 5 months and finally feeling guilty enough to tell him and ask for a license to screw around. If she loved him, why didn't she tell him that he didn't do it for her sexually, BEFORE they got married. Then he could have made a fair choice for himself. But she didn't and she cheated on him. Does she love him by going "bareback" with her big-dicked paramours? Not likely and truth be told, if she keeps it up she will be delivering the hubby a big, unwelcomed STI. Nope, that's not love, that's contempt.

Is this a partnership marriage or a not? Clearly she wants an "not" partnership. She doesn't want him to get some on the side, but she's cannot conceive of giving up big cocks for him. Partners work together for the common good. She hasn't shown that this is a partnership.

In the end, all she really wants is the kindness that hubby provides and the big cocks she gets from others. Win win for her, and all she has to do is have sex with her husband.

I know that in real life, there must be guys that are ok with this hotwife lifestyle. However, their numbers are statistically very small (statistically insignificant) . And the reality is that a hotwife marriage will, with a 95+% certainty, fail.

Fortunately, this is fiction where it might work and a lot of fantasies can be dreamed of without impacting real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not going to waste my time reading yet another pathetic cuck story

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

Why is there a PPRT 2? There is No place for this story to go.

AUTHOR - Were you drunk or stoned when you go to the story? The fact that the wife made a recording of supposedly to come clean and tell her husband what's going on is absolutely meaningless .

Even if a reader is stupid enough to accept the wife's actions and behaviors as being truthful and honest …the fact that she has a sexual obsession with big cocks…. that she cannot control herself….has no desire to control … and doesn't even want to try!!!!… means that this marriage is dead.

WHY is there part 2?

Lastly… I don't know if this is intentional but this story clearly is anti-male and anti-man. The husband wife is smoking hot -- the premise of the entire story is that ANY man or is unable to think rationally when there is s a good looking woman within two feet of their dick.

it's not true it's offensive it's sexist and quite frankly it's anti-male

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another cuckold is born. The rest is just more of the same. I won't read any more chapters. Thanks for the story. Hope both get some Gonorrhea, Herpes, and HIV. That would keep them busy going to doctors, taking pills, and having genital issues...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very boring. Come to the point and stop repeating yourself ad infinitem She is bragging about what she does and he can't handle it or doesn't have the balls to say "no".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If bs was money you would be very rich.

alfred104alfred104about 1 year ago

looks like another man will let himself become cuckold to stay with a women that is a slut it is another sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Brave", huh? Not just a little bit manipulative? Not coldly calculated, consummately selfish, specifically designed to mess with one particular person's head? Brave...

HmmtwodogsHmmtwodogsabout 1 year ago

Sorry the storyline isn’t that believable and it’s depressing. I’ll give the rest a miss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What bullshit story, he gonna accepted to be a cuck and not even fucking other woman , wimp Goat incoming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I realize this is fiction, but these characters are unbelievable to the point of being cartoons.

FordF150guyFordF150guyabout 1 year ago

He needs to get his head out of his ass, and put her in his rear view mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My eyes are bleeding after reading that crap. Seriously, seek help. Your infatuation with writing about cock sizes is infantile. I understand it’s fiction, but seriously, write something that is just a little believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another weak ass man and story. Put this shit in fetish and keep it out of loving wifes

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 1 year ago

So would it be OK to start funding other women? She is so entitled it is not even funny. She loves herself and has some twisted idea that he will enjoy her funding other men. His sister is right, she needs to grow up and stop this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just awful on so many levels. There are no normal circumstances under which a woman can know what size a man's cock is until she sees it or handles it, in other words until she has already decided she wants him to fuck her and no normal woman is that obsessed with the size of a cock that she just has to have at it regardless of the consequences. As for the sister, what an absolute cunt she is to take his wife's side and advise her brother to accept his place as a humiliated cuckold. No loyalty to her brother but then she's just as much of a tramp as his wife is,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, she loves him, she’ll quit when they have kids, and on and on. Look at the speech patterns. This is an addict talking. Yes, she is speaking the truth. Trouble is, it’s only HER truth. She’s not the one in control, her addiction is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Let this poor guy find a sexually compatible partner. Who in their right mind would ever want the person they claim to love, see them getting their back blown out by a huge dick? She "needs" this but would hate it if he went out to find what he needs. Blow up the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m very disappointed. I looked forward to your stories but I guess now I’ll just give them a pass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jane and Jack would experience violence deaths before the end of the week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The MC and the author are sorry excuses for men. Both need to be neutered to prevent their weak genes from being spread to future generations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Last chapter of this story I'll bother to read. Clearly you hate men and make your characters spineless and stupid. His wife's logic is completely idiotic. You can't love someone and do exactly what destroys them at the same time. This woman is completely delusional and utterly selfish which makes her relationally beyond dangerous. You're going to turn this guy into a cuck and make him submissively accept being treated like trash simply because this skank slut keeps telling him of her undying love. On top of this, she's already slept with many men so at least be honest and bring STD's into the story for both of them. Just beyond idiotic.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

So, this is a story about a cheating slut and her weak, pathetic, coward of a husband. The guy obviously has no self respect, no backbone, at all. He even has a cheating slut sister who is trying to convince her brother that her lying, cheating tactics are ok. She even admits that if her husband found out, she would be booted out ASAP. At least HE has strength of character.

Stupid husband is now considering what he should do: allow his slut wife to keep her fuck sessions, perhaps even increase them. Maybe she might try two or three at once in a session, you know, to scratch her itch.

She doesn't love her husband, She just wants to control him. Turn him into a willing cuckold. What sort of life is that? Oh, he will never "cheat" on her: he's too much of a wimp to do that. Divorce!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just let him walk away. Such a lying deceitful woman can’t be trusted!

No BTB,No raac just on to the next phase of their lives. ⭐️⭐️⭐️For now Depending on the line this follows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BS, why isn't he going to a lawyer so he can get rid of her cheating ass? There's no reason to stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This has the hallmarks of a Caviagurl story. Abuse a wimpy husband over and over and over and over and over until you beat him into submission. I won't bother reading any further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

""So my dear brother, I believe that she truly believes everything she's told you, "

Lots of people believe stupid fucking shit to be true but that doesn't excuse her selfish bad behavior towards her husband. Its pure abusive behavior and the husband should walk away from her and her toxic ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I normally like your work, right now I’m not a fan of your MC, we will wait to see what part 2 brings

Mesaazbear73

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

C'mon JTP, first I have to take a shower!!!! What person, waiting ever since that video of his wife sucking and fucking would decide his top priority was to get a shower??? That was stupid poor writing. Your stories are overall a strong 4-star but lines like that are holding you down.

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

Let me channel my inner 'sbrooks':

-- " but I love Mike completely. I am going to confess tonight"

No, if you loved him completely you wouldn't do anything to hurt him so bad.

This story should have ended after the first 4 paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

strange how she feels sending a video like she did, with audio, is the best way to break the ice. He then takes advice from another cheating woman. Doesn't matter that it is his family. She is justifying infidelity because they want the security and love of a husband while they get wild ad carefree more satisfying sex from others.

WTF? So if he is OK in sharing then fine, what's to think? He can try and find some sex on the side himself. But IMO he should not have children and then should live as roommates and friends with benefits. I mean have fun, have sex, share the expenses, but end the marriage so legally you are not responsible for each others debt etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bullshit. What's to consider? Why are there more installments?

She is a cheating big cock whore. She doesn't have a lot of respect for you. And she'll have less if you consent to let her fuck other better and bigger men.

Love? Yeah...she doesn't know what it is. She is incapable. She's a narcissist.

And his sister is a cheating lying whore also.

In real life she'd (the wife) have been packed up and out that very night. Her family and owners of the company she works at would have received the video.

They'd be divorced in 3 to 6 months.

And he'd be sharing the info his sister gave him about her big cock affair with his brother in law. She'd be divorced soon as well and out on her ass.

Don't care if she was my sister. She a HORRIBLE excuse of a wife and mother. She'll cheat again given the change for a big dick. You can't let a whore raise your nieces and nephews. Even if she is your sister.

Stupid premise. No wonder it's scoring so low.

What? He's really going to stay with and have children with a woman who tells him his future...until they die...is that 2 or 3 times a month she's gonna go out and find a huge cock and fuck around forever? And he is just supposed to accept this? We are going to buy that he'll procreate with this slut and raise kids together when she isn't out having affairs?

Again. I call bullshit. 1 star. Just dumb man.

NoTalentHackNoTalentHackabout 1 year ago

I'm at a crossroads here. Conceptually, it's a really interesting story. But the wife, as penitent as she seems, really comes off as an awful person, and I'm not sure if that's intentional or because she's an idiot. Let's run it down:

She cheats. That's bad, but okay. She even has a reason, and she tried to stay faithful, but couldn't. Not great, but human. And then she decides she needs to confess. Laudable.

And then she completely fucking cocks it up.

Assume that this was the best way to break it to him, an emali/letter and a video, plus some cooldown time. I get that. It kind of makes sense. Better, for both of them, if she doesn't come right out and blindside him face-to-face and get into a shouting match. Giving him evidence so he can destroy her is, in its way, a declaration of her devotion. I can see the logic there, in all of that. But even that she completely fucks up.

Sending the video before the explanation is an ambush, even if the intention was "I need to come clean and hope you can accept me?" Like, if she had sent the email first, even, that would have been so much better. "Hey, this video is coming, and here's why I'm sending it, and here's what's in it." Boom. She gives him the info he needs, and he doesn't immediately open up to his wife sucking another guy's dick right after "I love you" in the first, short email. He has the option of not seeing that and the context of what it will be.

Then-- then!-- she does it on a Thursday. She's got the video and the email drafted. She could have sent it on a Friday, or she could have left early on a Saturday morning and left a letter and a USB stick on the kitchen table, with a note to call her when he wanted her to come home. But instead, he has to deal with it at work. And then he has to go to work again, even though she takes the day off because her pain at rejection or guilt or whatever. She's making him deal with her infidelity on her timetable. And it gets worse!

Because she decided she had to do it that day, she for some reason didn't have time to get herself cleaned up, or so she says. Never mind that she beat him home. Never mind that she was sitting and waiting for him. Never mind that she was only in the shower for ten minutes before she just HAD to go pee, unable to even wait for another five or ten minutes. She cleans herself up in front of him, further disrespecting him. She even wanted to shower with him! Like, are you out of your damned mind, lady?

In her letter that she does lay out, she basically gives him an ultimatum of how things have to be if he wants to stay married. No mention of having tried counseling or therapy, no mention of even trying. He has to change for her if he wants to stay together. And never mind that she's almost certainly felt this urge for the whole time they've been together; no mention of trying toys, etc. to see if that would be enough.

It's a compelling story, and I'm sure I'll read the rest of it. But, as much as I like a lot of the concept, you've made it almost impossible for the readers to like the wife. Not sure if that was intentional or not. But, to make things worse, this makes the husband more repulsive in his own way.

A story of a woman finding herself unable to deal with her urges and trying to minimize the damage is a compelling one; I'm writing something along similar lines right now, so I get the idea. But it's one thing for him to come to an understanding and be willing to share his wife; it's another to put up with a huge amount of disrespect as she does so. THAT's what doesn't work in the story, for me. If this is a "suddenly cuckolding" story, then her behavior will retroactively make sense. But is it's a straight take? His acceptance of the way she did it makes him seem unlikeable, too.

I don't usually give negative feedback, but there's SO MUCH to like in this story concept and writing that I needed to say something; the execution, in the wife's behavior takes a lot away from those other two aspects, and that's a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So his sister is a whore his wife is a whore time to pack and move on leave them all behind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just how much the author hates himself to write this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No need to write more. You've already telegraphed that the MC is going to realize he's a gay cuck who loves big dicks down his throat and up his ass while he's wearing a permanent cock cage. I guess it would be an interesting twist if her big dicked lovers all dumped her for him...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hope Jimmey has some twist and turns in this story. Otherwise it is just more of the same old cuck story. Poor wimp has a cheating wife and a cheating sister. Does he have any integrity? Does he have any courage? Usually like your stories but so far very disappointed in this one. Gave it a 2 but if it doesn't improve, that rating will go down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm waiting so score this chapter. Score depends if this author continues to make him a wimpy cuck. Why aren't there any good kick the shit out of cheaters stories anymore??

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 1 year ago

Interesting premises. Good writing. I hope to like the reset of this tail.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 1 year ago

I find it a new take on this genre. Going to wait to score until I read more. It seems to be going on particular direction which is kind of icky, am curious to see what the author does with it.

management91399management91399about 1 year ago

So now he can out his sister as a cheater and pass along the video of his wife far and wide. Since she is so repentant how about he asks her to share her video with all her family, then make an appointment at the lawyers to draw up a pre-nuptial since she is so guilty and has to unburden herself? Also, she should have produced a clean bill of health and proof shes been taking birth control.

Remorse and admission do nothing to relieve the burden she placed on her husband. She needs to do something tangible as well. Otherwise, she's just fucking him over twice, first when she actually did it and second when she admits it.

So right now in the opener, she's in charge and has done nothing to make up for this "disease" she's dealing with.

BalladeerBalladeerabout 1 year ago
Really 10 chapters???

So far you have published a page and 1/2, Why not take all 10 chapters and publish all at once? That would be what 20 pages? Maybe break it into 2 files.

nestorb30nestorb30about 1 year ago

I swear every writer from the UK and commonwealth are weird. Do they not have any testosterone. Who cares if she "loves" you. Do you have any self respect? Also this crap about not being able to live without her or love anther, seriously are all of you emotionally stunted?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Grow some balls dude let him stew a little over what he can or can't accept and let him realize true commitment is not sharing don't mess this up dude happily ever after with the princess doesn't include every dick fucking the princess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What's good for the goose works for the Gander!! He should be open to dating, Kids are just off the table till they get it out of their System.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've read some of this author's story's I like. I don't think this is going to be one of them! The wife and sister are full of shit . Whores stick together, I guess, but no self respecting husband could stay in this relationship. She betrayed and lied, then selfishly springs it on him humiliating him. His cock is okay but she has to have the big ones. She loves him, but fucks others. Such Bullshit! I hope it's not, but it looks like he's going to be a pussy and a good cuck. She's already said she won't stop and she's already cheated, so she doesn't give a shit about his feelings. That's not love. I'll give part 2 a look, but once he turns in his man card for his new cuck ID, I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sucks, in real life the bitch gets thrown out. Maybe fuck her up with some ecstasy and drop her ass off at a raunchy bar , naked with a note that says the bigger the better…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm all in on this so far . Looking forward to seeing where it will go .

Just hope there is not a long delay between postings .

4 * so far .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One, your dialogue is hard to follow when the same person talks through multiple paragraphs. Don't close the quotes until the speaker is finished or the dialogue breaks for an action beat or dialogue tag. Writing 101, that is. Second, your characters write many letters, missives, manifestos, and emails. Set those off by putting them in italics, bold, etc. Your stories all follow the same vein, but you're starting to mix it up. In your defense, the constraints of LW don't leave you a lot of maneuvering room. This one is a refreshing departure. Free advice = ignore the commenters; write YOUR story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Run. Just run. Take a coffee break and them run some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"And that was it, well yeah, now I knew. What would I do? Be a real man? Throw her out after I'd slapped her about a bit? Listen to her and what would probably be bullshit from the cheater's manual by Mrs I Cheat-Knightly? Do I ignore her and go to the bar and hang on a load of drink?"

NO, you go find Jack and crush his freaking balls into fish food! OR, you cut off his manmeat and take it home to present to your faithless wife as a parting gift. Leave Jack's balls to fuel the sex drive he can't satisfy because he's a dickless wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just crap which is normal for JTP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"When I was getting that big gnarly cock as much as I could, I was still making love to my husband,..." -- that's guilt talking, the failure on Susan's part to accept responsibility for cheating makes her rationalize her bad treatment of her husband.

"I cheated but in a way I didn't short-change Geoff, I know that's pretty much horseshit but that is how it seemed at the time." -- yep it is horseshit! Susan deserves an ass kicking from Geoff and Geoff deserves to kick the pretty boy's ass as well!

"That is what she is trying to tell you, the reality is she will not prefer him over you (Bullshit - she already said she preferred her lover's big dick over Mike's), your biggest advantage is that she very clearly only loves you (Bullshit - that's a deflection, as she is trying to sooth Mike's feelings as she knows he can go nuclear on her). You sometimes hear about some dumbass slut who says she loves two men, that's utter bullshit and there is no room in any marriage for that if a man has any respect for himself (Bullshit - Mike will will respect himself LESS because she only gets big cock from her lover but doesn't love him?) . Sex is great, at our ages it is hard to live without but love carries so much more weight than just fantastic sex and that is true no matter how fantastic (BULLSHIT - Femdom misandrist speak). You might get her to admit that her orgasms with him are out of this world, you still win out on love every time (BULLSHIT - NOW MIKE IS FEELING FANTASTIC ABOUT HIMSELF, MAYBE HE WILL THROW A PARTY FOR JACK AND JANE SO THAT HE CAN TELL ALL THEIR FAMILY AND FRIENDS ABOUT HOW GOOD HE FEELS ABOUT JANE'S "LOVE" FOR HIM!)."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Disagree with lifestyle66:

"One thing I would have added was in his thoughts toward Jack. Getting physical revenge against her lover would be pointless. It's not Jack's fault the wife cheated. As she said, he's just her tool, and if not Jack, then she would have found someone else..."

Jack is a snake. He knows she is a married woman. He even started to comment about Mike on the phone video until she shut him down. A good man doesn't agree to play with married women. A decent man would inform her husband that she was fishing in another pond. Jack is a worthless piece of crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow boy they sure cheapen sex between a husband and wife.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Let’s see a little more, but I do hate cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

10 chapters in 5bparts huh? Sounds like 9 chapters and 4 parts too many.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
Already

A crap story she can't truly love him and want to fuck other guys, she has no respect for him at all. He's a wimp if he lets it continue, divorce her and move. It will shorten the story considerably.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

Yeah...separate entirely now to save future heartache and uncertainty. The MC feels that life would be horrible without her but everyone feels like that when they are in love. After some time and space he will be farrrr better off. When he has kids and a respectful wife he will wonder why he almost went along with her craziness. Now I don't think I'm gonna continue with this story but I already see how it's gonna go. Lemme guess after his sisters "pep talk" he decides to let her have her bullshit. Shit goes according to plan for about a year or 2 then the affair with Jack fizzles out and they decide to have kids. He thinks she's over her bullshit but now the kids are 5 and 6 then she's back needing her lovers. So the MC is again heartbroken cuz he thought this nightmare was over but nope. This time though she goes for the BBC (as the author mentions this in the preface) and I bet the humiliation factor ramps up and now she's not so quick to chastise them about it and/or she just falls in love with them for a reason that will be impossible for the reader to ascertain beside the physical pleasure. So he finally gets the balls to leave/or they go to far and now he's divorcing but with a horribly fractured family. Am I close? Not something I wanna put myself through, but one thing I know, fuck his sister, the MC should tell her husband about that bullshit. What did that unlucky bastard do to deserve that disrespect?

HighpikeHighpikeabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to seeing where this goes as long as the parts follow swiftly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kick her to the kerb now or forever live your life a cuck and be prepared to bring up other mens kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is good, something new!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting tangent on a well-loved trope.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 1 year ago

So his wife is a slut and his slut sister gives him advice? ROFLMAO. Literally can't comprehend the mind of these writers. Also to write they absolutely love their husband's, but... Total BS.

SKHPSKHPabout 1 year ago

Brotherly advice:

"She fucks her studs bareback. Those big-dicked assholes tend to have more than one slut at hand, especially if they otherwise would get it only twice a month. So STDs of all kind are looming. She risks her husband's health, maybe even his life, to get her own selfish satisfaction. And this would go on even after a break to have (his?) children. BTW: some STDs might even get her infertile - so even giving him children is at question.

So, brotherly advice: leave her immediately!"

But it seems that JTP has different ideas.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

I struggle to put into words my criticism as I believe RAAC and BTB, and shades of both, are valid stories if well told. However, they have to makes sense and the plot lines must allow me to bridge the story between my world and the one you created. As they have no kids and really haven't been together THAT long, your proposition is a bit much to swallow. As usual, your narrative is decent with good flow, but "love" isn't enough for me to buy he'll forfeit his future when she gives no guarantees about the future. 3* for now...

JensensloverJensensloverabout 1 year ago

"11 thick inches"

Why are all of you writers obsessed with 10-11-12 inch cocks, the average vagina is only 3-6 inches deep, so 5 inches of cock is obsolete.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

I wasn't going to read this, at least not yet, but the comments made me want to see some of the things in context. Then practically the first thing I see is, "my cock felt like an iron bar, I was hard as a rock." If a guy gets hard watching another guy fucking his wife, he's just too cucky to live.

\

"I'll never be able to live with my grief." - Good, then DIE cunt!

\

"I know most people don't believe that love and sex can be separated but I know it can" - Of course love and sex can be separated, many couples have sex before they fall in love. That doesn't make cheating "just sex!"

\

"I need to have that sometimes" - Su-u-ure, "sometimes," just like in RichardGerald's "Her Itch," where the wife needed to "occasionally" scratch an itch, which turned into a near constant string of bulls.

\

Please, the word is "discreet," not "discrete." Both are real words, with quite different meanings. I'll leave it to you to look them up.

\

"Christ she had been brave" - Fuck that, she just wanted to stop sneaking around, get him to be her willing cuckold. As others have said, she could have sent the explanatory email first, give him the option to NOT open the video.

\

"How could I live with it? I was pretty sure I couldn't, but I would fight not to let her go." - Then he's at a disadvantage. Unless he's prepared to give her up, then he's lost before he even begins.

\

When the same speaker speaks across paragraphs, on;y the last one gets a close quote.

\

His sister's full of shit! She herself said that if Big Dick stuck around she wouldn't have been able to give it up.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

What a load of codswallop, absolute rubbish.

A cuck story by other means but still a cuck story.

The answer, the Loving Wives answer that is, he tells the cunt her twat is overstretched and he wants tighter cunts. So, he’ll take a leaf out of her selfish book and start fucking younger tighter women and she can suck it up and he can tell her how he loves her.

Let’s see if she likes the shoe on the other foot.

Scores 1/5

Let’s see if you can save this story, somehow l doubt you can.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

FFS after that she’s lucky to be still breathing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The wife is deluded. Her desires are warping her judgement and her ability to be honest with anyone, especially herself. She wants her husband's love and what her husband provides, but her love comes without loyalty, commitment, or trustworthiness and is, therefore, empty and worthless. Her confession is not even because of her concern for her husband. It is selfish. She just wants to continue what's she is doing without guilt or risking her marriage. If the husband doesn't want an open relationship, he should divorce her unless she gets help with her sexual addiction. Otherwise, she should accept who she is and that it will be extremely difficult to find a decent man who will stay with her. She needs to look for a man who will agree to an open relationship BEFORE marriage. The fact that she is willing to risk divorce to continue her adultery is proof of how little she cares for her marriage or her husband. And yes, I know this story is probably fiction. I am just saying.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES