Libertine Adventures Ch. 04 - Anger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"BDSM is about communication" she would tell me. She also told me that she hated the 50 shades of grey thing that depicted her world as romanticized sexual assault. We talked for a few hours, and in the end decided that I wanted to meet her. She had told me her fares but lowered them considerably for me as she said she liked me and couldn't wait to break me.

My pussy got wet at the thought of being in her expert hands.

She proceeded to ask me questions about my likes and dislikes, what boundaries I wanted to push and which things were off limit.

I began to answer to each one of her questions one by one. Rough sex? Yes. Humiliation? Why not, I wanted to go as far as I could. I said Yes. Derogatory terms, spit? Yes and yes. Piss play? I didn't know, I said why not trying. Scat? Hell no, that was too far even for me.

Good, I do it for some clients but don't enjoy it particularly. She had answered me.

Bondage? Hell yes! I wanted to be bound. Spanking? Yes. Crying? I didn't know.

What do you mean by that? I wrote.

Pushing you as far as making you cry, either with pain or humiliation, some people like crying, they find it freeing.

Why not. I answered. There is a safeword anyway, right?

Yes of course, always.

I was reassured

Then yes, I typed.

Next questions. Animal play? I thought no.

What is that?

When people are treated like animals, they get to bark or meow or things like that.

Meh, not sure it's for me. I want mostly to be "punished"

Delicious. She answered.

I got asked about my thoughts, on fisting (why not but probably no), using big sex toys (yes), anal (hell yes), orders? Yes. Frustration and sexual denial? No, I wanted to feel things. Punishments? Yes. It went on again for a few minutes and then she asked me whether this was my first time.

Yes. I had answered.

She then proceeded to explain to me the principle of a domme and a sub, what were the implications, the uses of two safewords, one to go slower, and one to stop everything. The session of domination would last half a day to give us time to get to know each other. She needed a bit to prepare but could host me the next day. We agreed on a time and she gave me her address. Payment was to be made at the beginning of the session, only in cash.

I asked if I needed to dress in any particular way, she answered that she would have had something for me to wear if my way of dressing up was not to her liking. I would have to pay for the session and for any material I broke or took with me. It seemed fair.

I looked into my savings and I had way enough, plus the inheritance that my mom had left us and her life insurance. I felt guilty using her money for this, but then remembered that it was a way to explore her way of life as well, and that life was too short for me to wonder if I could spend or not 200 euros for this kind of exploration.

I got out my new apartment, and withdrew the cash I needed. On the way I also took some fries and headed back home. When I got there I lit up a cigarette, poured myself a drink and began watching one of Netflix's recommendations, before dozing off to a dreamless sleep.

The next day I woke up excitedly. I didn't know what to wear for my date. No it wasn't a date, I was paying, but still I wanted to look my best. I went with my signature red thigh highs, a black skirt, no panties and a dark cashemere top. I just put a bit of eyeliner to enhance my green eyes but not too much makeup, let my hair loose and waited until 11 to head out.

When I got to her building she gave me the code to enter, it was the fifth floor. When she opened the door she told me to come in very discretely, and when I turned around to finally look at my hostess I saw a beautiful woman with dark raven hair. She was dressed with a dark leather corset that enhanced her already beautiful curves high heels and dark leather pants. She had piercing blue eyes and did not wear makeup.

"Nice to meet you Anna." She said.

"Nice meeting you as well." I said shyly. She brought me to the living room. It was all tidied up, I thought I could learn a thing or two from her sense of order. She told me to sit on the couch and asked me if I could pay her right then. I agreed and gave her the money, after which she thanked me and offered me a cup of wine.

"Make yourself comfortable." She said. I took off my coat, and scarf, and put them on the couch besides me, after which she proceeded to explain to me how the session was going to go. I was to address her as Mistress Raven, or just Mistress or Ma'am. I was to obey her orders or get punished for it. I had two safewords, one to go slower, Yellow, and one to stop everything Red. They had to be said alone and not in a sentence. If I was gagged then I would need to say mmh mhh, mhh mhh, mhh mhh, three times like that. If anything was wrong I could stop at any time and after wards there would be a debriefing with my likes and dislikes.

She asked me to repeat to her the safewords and the signal in case of gagging, as well as the security gestures for bondage in case we came to that.

"If you feel uncomfortable with anything and feel it's beyond your limits you may stop at any moment." She said again. "This has to be a good experience for you, and if we stop we can begin again afterwards so don't worry about losing the session, all right?" I nodded. She was very reassuring.

"For anything else, you're my toy, understood?"

"Yes." I said.

"Yes?"

"Yes, Mistress." I corrected myself.

"You'll need some training. But your heart's in the right place." Her tone had shifted, now she was authoritarian and my pussy began to tingle.

"Undress." She said.

I complied silently.

"No panties?" She asked.

"No, Mistress."

"What a little slut you are. You'll make the perfect toy for me." She said.

"Thank you, Mistress." I felt my submissiveness to her very natural.

"Turn around, let me get a look at you." She ordered. I obeyed again.

She ordered crawl to her. I did. To kiss her foot. I did too. She presented me with her finger and without thinking about it I sucked it.

"Did I tell you to do that?" She asked.

"No, Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress." I answered.

"Come over my lap." She said. I knew what was coming and got over her, feeling the leather of her pants on my belly. She pulled my red hair, which made me gasp, and then told me that I would be spanked five times for my poor obedience.

When the first slap came, I whimpered, but it wasn't too hard.

"Harder?" She asked. I nodded.

The second slap made me whimper louder.

"Harder?" She asked again. I nodded.

The third slap made me moan in pain. I nodded again, signifying I could take harder.

The third slap made me yelp. That was it. The fifth slap left a burning sensation on my cheeks, and a wetness in my pussy.

"Are you getting excited from getting punished?"

I nodded.

"Answer me, toy."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Yes what?"

"I am getting turned on by your punishments.

"Good. Follow me." She brought me to the bedroom, where I saw a huge cross, and some rings close to the bed that made it easier to attach ropes and chains and bounds of all sorts.

"On the bed, toy." I did as she told me, and stayed on my hands and knees awaiting further instructions. When she joined me she had taken off her pants, and her panties, and was completely naked, her sex trimmed like mine. She positioned herself in front of me, and spread her legs. I naturally made the movement to go and lick her.

"An eager slut are we not? Did I give you permission?"

"No, Mistress."

"You want to be punished again?" She asked. I did but answered otherwise.

"No, Mistress."

"Ask for permission to lick me."

"May I please lick you, Mistress?"

"Is that all you can do?"

"May this toy please lick you fabulous cunt, Mistress?"

"Better, you may."

I approached her, and my face a few centimetres from her sex, I could smell her sweet yet strong scent. My mouth began to water, I licked slowly, getting a first taste of her juices. She was very wet, and tasted heavenly. I dove in her pussy licking her as if I was a dehydrated traveller in the desert lapping at an oasis water. She began to moan, and the only noises that were present for some time were my licking and her moans of approval. She then proceeded to grab my head and push it towards her, grinding on my face, using me like a cheap toy.

She then ordered me to lie on my back and lowered her pussy on my mouth and began using me again. I then felt her fingers on my own clit and began to moan.

"Don't you dare make a fucking sound." She said. And then began to caress my folds, making me squirm, and yet I tried not to make any sound. She started massaging my clit, and yet again I resisted, but closed my eyes trying to concentrate on both licking her and not making a sound, but this got harder. Then she slightly pinched my clitoris, and I broke, moaning loudly.

"What did I say?" She said. And pinched harder. Delicious pain coursed through my whole body and I almost screamed. Her pussy got away from my mouth, and I moaned in protestation as I wanted to taste more of her.

"If you want to moan, I'll make you moan." She said.

There was coming another punishment I could feel it. She took some ropes off the wall and began tying my legs together. She then turned me on my belly, made me kneel and tied my arms together behind my back. I loved the feeling of the ropes on my body, and of the impossibility to move. I could feel I was out of control, and let her do whatever she wanted. She then gagged me with a ball, that kept my mouth open. I was going to drool all over myself.

After binding me she positioned a small vibrator right on my clit, and switched it on. I moaned in pleasure. She then secured it, and let it there to vibrate, and overwhelm me with sensations. I began to squirm through the ball gag, and knew this was going to be my punishment.

She got away, leaving me like this. I squirmed but was unable to move with my hands and legs bound like this.

"Don't you dare get that vibrator off." I heard her say from the other room.

I closed my eyes and tried to accept my fate, the vibrator sending wave after waves of pleasure in my body, so much that it was painful. I began to moan into the gag, desperate to the vibrator to get out, and closer and closer to orgasm.

"You cannot come." She simply stated.

My eyes opened and I gave a big "mhhhh" protesting but also signifying that it was going to be hard. She saw that I fought with all of my being to keep myself from going over the edge, when my legs began to visibly tremble, and I was so close that I just wanted to let go she took off the vibrator, and I couldn't help but moan disapprovingly. My insubordination was met with another strong slap that taught me my place, and then she finally got again in front of me.

She had a strap-on, and I was desperate for her to fuck me. She removed my gag and positioned her strap-on at the entrance of my mouth.

"Do you like sucking cock?" She asked.

"I do sometimes." I answered truthfully, "But I seem to much prefer pussy lately." I smirked, signifying that I could take way more.

"Good. I am going to use your pretty throat." She said. I nodded silently agreeing.

She then slid her strap-on in my mouth and pushed until it reached the back of my mouth. My first gag reflex hit me but I fought through it and tried to relax and open my mouth, but lost that battle. She withdrew her cock.

"You're going to have to do better than that."

She slid it back in again, and this time the tip of the cock got in my throat, that after that opened more and more, letting pass all of it until my lips were touching her crotch, and I was intoxicated again by her strong scent.

My gag reflex hit me again, but this time I managed to suppress it, but I began to miss air. I tried to get my head back to breathe but she pushed my head towards her.

"I know you can take a bit more." She said. Her voice reassuring me I tried, but my body was fighting for air, tears began to form in my eyes, and my face got red, at which point she released me and I took a deep breath.

"Good girl." She said. Her words of praise making way happier than I could have predicted. I looked at her smiling, my makeup running down my cheeks along with my tears.

"Again." She said. This time I took her cock like a champion, getting accustomed to its width. It stayed in my throat and I tried to fight against my body and keep my nose pressed against her crotch. I even took out my tongue and gave her the sluttiest look I could. I could take it. More tears streamed down my face, but I didn't care, I wanted to please her, show her that I could do more.

"Now you get to choose. Pussy or ass?" She asked. That cock was too big for my ass.

"Pussy." I responded promptly. She gave me a smirk. I knew in that moment that I was going to regret it.

"You are such a predictable little slut." She said. I saw her took out an anal plug which length was half of the strap-on, but similar in width. She covered her fingers in lube, and began probing my ass with them. I was very open for all the excitement, and the intrusion made my pussy gush even more. When she felt the time was right she inserted the plug forcefully, hurting me and making me love it.

"You took it all, good girl." Again her words of praise send a wave of heat in my body that I couldn't explain. She then positioned herself behind me and put the tip of her strap-on at the entrance of my pussy. I tried to move, but my movement was met by a strong slap on my cheeks.

"I am moving. I am fucking my toy, you aren't moving or coming until I say so. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress." I answered.

She entered me and I moaned. I felt on of her hands taking the ropes binding my arms together, and she began thrusting in me. I never had felt so used, and I was loving every second of it. I felt the plug and her cock filling me completely. I felt that I did not control anything in that situation, which almost sent me over the edge, but I tried to fight the feeling, not to anger my mistress. I moaned and bounced back against her, filled with a primal lust.

"You really are an eager little slut." She said very matter of factly. I blushed.

"She began to play with the plug behind me and that brought me even closer to orgasm, the whole situation was too exciting for me to resist.

"Please, Mistress I am going to..."

"No" she interrupted me. "You aren't going to just yet." She said as she withdrew from me.

I exhaled both in frustration of her not making me come and in relief as now I wouldn't be disappointing her. She began to pull the plug from my ass, and when she got it out it left me with a sensation of emptiness. She then took off the restrains from my arms and legs freeing me completely, but ordering me to stay on my hands and knees.

She came in front of me with a slightly bigger strap-on.

"Prepare it for your ass, slut." She ordered.

I looked at her imploringly, signifying that it was never going to fit. But I opened my mouth and coated the silicon cock with my saliva, lubing it up as much as I could so It would fit in my ass. Again she forcefully pushed it down my throat, that now could host her completely. Tears filled my eyes again but this time she withdrew before I before to lose my breath too much.

I then felt something sticky hitting my cheek. She had spat on me, and then rubbed the spit all over my pretty face. Humiliation burned me but I felt a very hot tingle in my pussy and my ass clenching in excitation.

"Thank you, Mistress, put me in my place mistress." I said eagerly, enjoying the degradation. She spat on me again, and this time I licked my lips. I opened my mouth signifying that I could take more. She penetrated my pussy with two fingers, pumped a couple of times making me moan, and then smeared my juices all over my face.

I thought that my makeup had to be a mess with all of that.

"You want more?" She asked.

"Yes, please."

"Beg, toy."

"Please, mistress, degrade me even more, teach me my place and break me." That seemed to turn her on completely as I saw a fire light in her eyes.

"Come with me, toy." She said.

I followed her to the bathroom.

"Kneel." She said indicating the shower.

I thought I knew where this was going, I had said I wasn't sure but sat nonetheless, trusting her.

"Do you know what is going to happen?" She asked.

"You are going to pee on me..." I whispered.

"Louder."

"You are going to pee on me." I repeated more loudly, now intimidated by the act.

"Beg for it." She ordered. I knew it was a way to ask for consent, I wondered If that wasn't one of my limits.

"Well if you don't want, I can bring you back to the bed and punish you for your disobedience." She said showing me a leather belt.

"May I have both?" I asked defiantly.

"Oh you will. I will enjoy making you cry." She said.

A rush of adrenaline coursed through me.

"Please pee on me, Mistress, I am your toy. I am whatever you want me to be." I said begging, and using my best sultry look. She just smiled and took off her strap on, preparing herself.

"Close your eyes." She said. I did. I waited, and then a stream of hot pee came down on my face and breasts. I felt the humiliation again and embraced it, I loved it. I loved being degraded this way, I was nothing more than a toy, a slave, a piss bucket for my hot mistress and I was loving every moment of it.

"Look at yourself, covered in piss, a real submissive toy. Clean yourself up and join me in the bedroom." She said.

I did, rinsing the pee carefully, and then came to the bedroom where she was waiting for me, wearing the strap on again. Without even her needing to ask for it I positioned myself in front of her, on my hands and knees. I bent forward presenting to her my pussy and ass.

"Finger your ass." She said. I began to put a finger in my backdoor. Never having done that before, the act seemed unreal and depraved. But then again she had just pissed on me so that was almost nothing.

"Are you kidding me? Only one? I put a plug in you, you can fit at least three fingers." She said.

"I tried to comply, putting three fingers. I felt tight, and the fingers were stretching me. I began to pump my fingers in and out of my ass, feeling that sweet burning sensation that came right before anal pleasure.

"Stop." She said when I was just getting into it. "Lick your fingers." She ordered. I hesitated. Then a strong smack of the leather belt came on my ass.

"I said lick it you little slut." She ordered again. "Or I won't fuck your ass as promised and you can go back to be frustrated."

"No please, I am sorry mistress, please fuck my ass." I said taking my fingers to my mouth and tasting myself.

"Good girl." She praised me.

"Do you remember the safewords?" She asked. I nodded. I then felt the tip of her big strap-on on my ass, and shrieked like a banshee when she put it in me in a single hard thrust. Pain invaded my whole body, tears filled my eyes and, before I even had the time to get accustomed she began pumping in my ass fast and hard. My ass was burning and my sphincter was barely holding it together. I continued to yell and scream.

"Please stop it hurts so much.. Oh my god please, please It's painful." She briefly stopped.

"Do you really want me to stop?" She asked. I didn't answer.

"All right then." She began to withdraw from me.